It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Real! And it's Here Now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarksThoughts
Let me be the first to explain a little about the reality of life. There actually ARE masses of people committed to the death of America and the American way of life - I've met them on more than one occasion overseas.
The whole economy of the West (and any other nation that is to some extent developed) does, in fact, run on oil and its derivatives.
I don't 'buy into' the conspiracy crap about flouride, the food supply, or vaccines. Companies exist to provide products for consumers, if they are too uneducated or unwilling to educate themselves to proper diet, exercise and similar it is their fault - the government is only tangentially involved with what it can regulate.
Wake up and see the world for what it is - highly dangerous, but filled with the promise of much better for our posterity. It is not enough to know that there are bad actors, you have to take a stand and fight them where they are. Attack the oil companies, the power companies, and those who make our life better and you are part of the problem. If you don't like how things are come up with a real alternative. Turning off the lights is not an option. No vaccinations, allowing horrible diseases like small pox to rampant, is not an option.
What I hear when people talk like you do is that they are seeking the simple answer - oh, it must be some grand scheme to oppress the people. Sometimes it is. It is far more difficult to actually resolve our economic issues, our cultural issues, our issues with food, air, and water, than to just blame it on some hidden, monolithic group.
My eyes are open. I want my children and grandchildren to have heat and airconditioning, fresh foods and clean air. I don't want the oppression offered by the Left, Sharia Law, or any other failed system that leads directly to totalitarianism. I will fight, all my life if necessary, for the ideals expressed in our Declaration of Independence and enshrined in our constitution.
In short - go to Hell.

Are you a poster child for this post? Don't bullsh$t me, your eyes can't be opened! Your children and grandchildren are going to have NOTHING do you understand because THEY are stealing it all! Please wake up!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Can I have your permission to quote this OP on my Facebook account? I will refer to you as "a friend on a bulletin board I frequent". I think this idea needs to spread: THEY are the zombies, we are the humans. Two thumbs up for you, flags and stars all around.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes.

Normal people think everything is ok.

Talk like this in public and they would lock you away.

I remember in Japanese culture class they have a certain concept for the "official" story which is false but everyone talks as if it is true. It is common knowledge that the official Gov line is BS, and yet when one speaks about it , they speak as if the Gov version is the truth. What was the word for that...can not remember.

Anyway we do the same thing here without having a word for it. We tow the line, we parrot the official story so everyone will know we are normal and sane. But we all really know the truth, or at least that the official story is BS. Small world.

edit on 13-5-2012 by kawika because: added image

edit on 13-5-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

NOOOO. You're kidding. have you ever heard of sarcasm ?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ur on to something but u got it a bit backwards. The original zombies were really symbolic of the very 'zombie nation' you're talking about. There've been zombies for a long time.. it's just apparent that as more ppl wake up you start seeing the zombies. but simply you've tapped into the actual meaning behind zombie movies.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I like how people on here title threads to get readers. It isn't exactly a BAD thing, but it is a form of trolling.

This is one of those threads.

I think it's funny, though. XD So, kudos OP. Nice troll. :9

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I had never thought of it in this way, our society as being the zombie apocalypse, that is a very interesting way of looking at it. But as for creating of the micro societies of awake people, that is something that has been on my mind for awhile, something like this needs to happen and is something that i want to do, because i think the sooner they are started.. the more knowledge can be spread out to the people. But where does something like that get started?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist

NOOOO. You're kidding. have you ever heard of sarcasm ?

Errr yes lol - Have you ever heard of stupid misunderstanding
I best go join the Zombie Hoards who are asleep - I was feeling tired anyway

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LOL. NP, sleep is good. have a good night and don't let the zombies bite.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Ok I am sure some mod will see the title and be wondering why this is here in general conspiracies and thinking they should move it but bear with me and read on you will understand why it is here.

In a nutshell the majority of people are pretty much dutifully going through the motions of their lives oblivious to the complete lie they are living. They believe they are free and most of their leaders generally are looking out for them despite a few bad apples.

So they dutifully march to the election booths every couple years and re-elect most of the same folks or so they think. They don't believe vote fraud is wide spread. They believe they are sending their children and families off to fight for their country and freedom, they think fluoride and vaccines are protecting them.

They see nothing wrong with their food supply the FDA is looking out for them in their minds despite factory farms poisoning their food and GMOs becoming more prevalent and destroying the environment. They believe their doctors are health care experts and pretty much do what ever their doctors tell them they must without question. They believe if we just have more regulation the banksters would not be able to rip us off...

They dutifully repeat propaganda they have been fed all their lives on just about any subject without ever having really looked at the research or evidence.

Yeah, Zombie apocalypse that could be the end to religion and all of this nonsense of our society and culture and everything. I know that I have not been "pre-infected" and so if this other strange thing happens, that could actually pandemic kill most people and turn the rest into enslaved zombies, a gray stream, neverending. If I am alive then I will be lock and loading, machete hacking some creatured fools.

My complaint is that the pre-zombie thing is going on a little too long, I am ready to get it on.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: agg

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
S&F to the op on this. I have had similar thoughts for a long time...but Zombieland is much more fun!

The zombie mentality you refer to was greatly increased during the Bush admin. I couldn't believe that people would accept a president accusing anyone who didn't agree with him as non patriotic and jump on the bandwagon with him. And accepted his actions without question as he instituted the Patriot Act convincing people that to keep our freedom and liberty we had to give some of it up, and torture was okay just so long as it was US torturing them.

And every time he thought people might be starting to doubt him we would be told that we were at the risk of another terrorist attack.

Control through fear.

And it worked

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Zombies lol

The American Government has been doing this to People for Decades
Stopping Our Minds from Expanding Great Ideas in certain location in the US !
Stopping that Pineal Gland from putting us in that Inventive Dream State ...& Remembering
let alone other effects

The Word !! Fluoride

yes the Government is Dumbing Down the Population Mentally and Physically in certain locations in the US

Making Minor Zombies !

Greed actually is right. But the human race has to adapt beyond that, to survive, more of a School of Athens philosophy. Hopefully before our minds go dead and we reanimate into monsters that eat flesh, worse than a dog eating a corpse on the road. "Yes we got to get things moving."

The freemasons are a part of this, there once were some good Masons, but geez if they are poisoning everything we eat and drink then yeah we have slowly been deteriorating. The zombie issue is not a joke and not metaphor if you look at the data.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: slo

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It's another "everyone who doesn't think like me is a dirty sheeple" thread.

Yawn.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Ok I am sure some mod will see the title and be wondering why this is here in general conspiracies and thinking they should move it but bear with me and read on you will understand why it is here.

In a nutshell the majority of people are pretty much dutifully going through the motions of their lives oblivious to the complete lie they are living. They believe they are free and most of their leaders generally are looking out for them despite a few bad apples.

So they dutifully march to the election booths every couple years and re-elect most of the same folks or so they think. They don't believe vote fraud is wide spread. They believe they are sending their children and families off to fight for their country and freedom, they think fluoride and vaccines are protecting them.

They see nothing wrong with their food supply the FDA is looking out for them in their minds despite factory farms poisoning their food and GMOs becoming more prevalent and destroying the environment. They believe their doctors are health care experts and pretty much do what ever their doctors tell them they must without question. They believe if we just have more regulation the banksters would not be able to rip us off...

They dutifully repeat propaganda they have been fed all their lives on just about any subject without ever having really looked at the research or evidence.

They believe we could not live without oil and that terrorist are hiding around every corner waiting to kill us so dutifully obey the patriot act and other anti-freedom legislation and allow their children and wives to be molested at airports because they believe it keeps us secure.

When confronted they generally don't want to hear it or react angrily claiming one is a crack pot for saying anything like that. They are not interested in facts and evidence they just put a wall up and or repeat media rhetoric.

I am sure you all can add a lot more things to the list and feel free if you like.

Now don't worry if you do not agree with everything I wrote this thread is not about arguing which conspiracies are real and which are not we can agree to disagree on the details. The point is the big picture the over all conspiracy so to speak. Those of us who realize most of what is believed by society is a lie we are the survivors so to speak of the Zombie Apocalypse and we are surrounded by Zombies and our lives are in peril because of it.

If you watched any zombie flick like Dawn of the Dead or the series Walking Dead (highly recommend it) herds of zombies are walking around consuming any flesh they can find destroying anything in their path. And a few pockets of survivors are trying to avoid them and find a place free of them or fortified against them. These zombies have no minds their brain stems are just functioning enough for them to do this.

This is not unlike us here who see all the lies and watch the herds dutifully destroy our freedoms and go along with the lies and will not hear anything contrary that disrupts their status quo. They do not know they are destroying their own world.

Is this not the definition of Zombies? Are we not fighting for our lives and freedom against these herds so to speak? Now this is not meant to incite hatred or derogatory feeling toward the herds of society although I admit it will to some degree but remember we were all once Zombies. However it does put things in perspective and how serious things are. We are in the Zombie Apocalypse and what is happening will change our world forever for good or bad the choice is ours!

The good news in our Zombie Apocalypse unlike in the movies is there is a cure and many are being cured but still we are surrounded and fighting for our lives outnumbered and over run for the most part. Perhaps we should start thinking more in terms of creating pockets of fortifications? Micro societies of awake people working to create models for a future more sustainable society? What are your thoughts on solutions?

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I really liked your thread. I told my dad & sister about fluoride in toothpaste and they ganged up on me, told me that I was stupid to stop using fluoride toothpaste as my teeth would go bad without it (I use a low concentrate toothpaste as I can't afford non fluoride toothpaste). I'm trying to wake-up my family but it looks like they want to be stuck in the matrix. It is true that when your awake you can see what's been hidden from your eyes for so long. I don't know what's real and fake nowdays as more disinformation is pouring into the system. In my view I feel that things happen for a reason and karma will balance the positive and negative. We just have to stand our ground and protect one another. x

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I always saw zombie flicks as more of a social commentary than anything, especially in the realm of consumerism. The sheer quantity of of scenes in shopping malls was what first brought this to my attention, and they've only become more political over time.

Ever play the Left 4 Dead series on XBox 360? The surviving groups are often shot at by surviving governmental and military forces.

Also the Resident Evil series of games and movies bring this to light, with, not governmental agencies per say, but massive corporations bringing it about.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What happens if we get a real zombie apocalypse in the future? Greys and reptillians attacking humans? Would that not be better than people killing people of different ethnic backgrounds? Ronald Reagan once alluded to this in the UN General Assembly during a speech of his.........

In all honesty I think good aliens planeted humans on this planet to try and overthrow the demons located in hollow earth. I think the demons in hollow earth are the ones who control masonry, and most of the influential masons are either infinitely rich and/or have important positions in society. I think most(if not all) wars have been manufactered so that we kill each other and for their entertainment.

Can you imagine someone telling you "its just a bet between god and satan for the lulz"? Would people go ape # and commit suicide, or would they accept it and move on?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I really liked your thread. I told my dad & sister about fluoride in toothpaste and they ganged up on me, told me that I was stupid to stop using fluoride toothpaste as my teeth would go bad without it (I use a low concentrate toothpaste as I can't afford non fluoride toothpaste). I'm trying to wake-up my family but it looks like they want to be stuck in the matrix. It is true that when your awake you can see what's been hidden from your eyes for so long. I don't know what's real and fake nowdays as more disinformation is pouring into the system. In my view I feel that things happen for a reason and karma will balance the positive and negative. We just have to stand our ground and protect one another. x

Thanks! Get off the fluoride now! Here is a simple recipe for homemade toothpaste it works great is much cheaper and is much better for your teeth:

2/3 cup baking soda
4 tsp fine sea salt (optional – gives paste extra scrubbing power, but is okay to leave out if the taste is too salty)
1 – 2 tsp peppermint extract or 10-15 drops peppermint essential oil (or add your favorite flavor – spearmint, orange, etc.)
water (add to desired consistency)

You can play around with it a bit or try a different extract like licorice or what ever we use less salt but every ones different.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

It's sad how so many people have been indoctrinated like this, to the point where they end up defending things like fluoride. The government pounds this stuff into our head so much that most people end up parroting it without even realizing that they were programmed to do this from a young age. What happens if anybody tries to go against the grain? Exactly what you described. People will try to discredit everything you say without even realizing that they have been programmed to be a shill. It reminds me of the scientific experiment conducted involving 5 monkeys in a cage:

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, you'll see a banana hanging on a string with a set of stairs placed under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, all of the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water.

After a while, another monkey makes an attempt to obtain the banana. As soon as his foot touches the stairs, all of the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. It's not long before all of the other monkeys try to prevent any monkey from climbing the stairs.

Now, put away the cold water, remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him as he makes his way toward the stairs. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana.

www.sageconcepts.com...

This is exactly what people do. They attack the one that goes against the status quo because they were indoctrinated to do exactly that. So many people are helping defend the system that is designed to keep them imprisoned in debt slavery. Sad but true.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'll have to give that a try. This is the stuff I usually use. It's generally expensive, but I buy a whole bunch at once if I happen to find it on sale somewhere.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I think fluoride in the toothpaste helps prevent cavities from developing and is not dangerous provided you don't brush your teeth 2-3 times a day and drink fluoridated water. Its the high concentration of the material that is dangerous, but then again a high concentration of anything can be hazardous.

Fluoridated water was definitely a bad idea from the beginning, but of course ptb will do anything to dumb down people. I am not being sarcastic either. Like nasa they give people half-truths, quarter-truths whatever they want.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join