It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Real! And it's Here Now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
yep and these same people will be the ones who will first turn their fear based instints and cannibolism when a collaspe accures . Those who are prepared or in control of their primal instincts will have too deal with these zombies .

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes because everyone is not driving their own car (their own body).

I use to laugh at the word zombie, but no more..............research L.A. Marzullia

And this is coming from a agnostic prospective, not a Bible Thumper.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

i have brought up this subject often with my husband and we agree most people seem to be in some dream like state of mind. As to how to handle such a mindless force.... I do not worry because I figure most of them will be the first to go as they have not prepared themselves for anything or nothing at all. Just sit back and let nature take it's course.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
never got zombie movies! First off why didn't the zombies fully eat the humans they just take a couple of bites then move on."wasteful zombies" #2 zombies never get full for some reason no matter how much they eat. "sloth zombie" #3 i never see bloated zombies just fat zombies?"non exploding zombie" #4 torso zombies why do they exist?"defeats the purpose zombie" I mean why are they eating? torso zombie is like an oxymoron logically, but i guess putting logic into zombies is an oxymoron in it self "my logic not the OPs logic"

Ok zombie off topic rant lol sorry but i had to get that out there
I have to agree with the op its an interesting concept.

Just thought of an interesting concept regarding bloated zombie. The zombie eats then holds in the gasses in his stomach from rotting meat with no digestive fluid walks into a subway full of people and self implodes = "terrorist zombie" coming to a cheap b or c rated movie near you

edit on 14-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I can see where you're coming from op.

It's just well... what are we supposed to do about it? I see a lot of this kind of thing on this site, about big pharma, banks and what not, and yet never any plan of action. I don't for one second want to sound like some kind of instigator here lol because i'm not, just curious.

I just want to know what is the point of knowing and being aware if you can do nothing to change it? Let's take average joe for example, hates his job and pretty much hates his life but is able to escape through these zombifying things like consumerism. And even IF he wanted it all to change, then how is he supposed to do this? and if we did get rid of banks, big pharma etc. Then what would be the state of the world? We would basically be returning to the dark ages.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Few realize the truth when they see it, yet everyone knows it. The problem is, only a handful are realize-rs.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSelfDestruct

Yeah I can understand what you're saying. I don't intend to bash these threads at all, because they usually contain a great deal of insight, but I know exactly what you mean. People start these threads, but nothing ever really gets accomplished. We all complain, but what do we actually DO about it?

Sadly, I don't think there really is anything that we can do. Protest? Nah. What good does that do? Look at the occupy protests. What have they accomplished? Sure we could start a devastating hardcore riot, but that would just give TPTB an excuse to send the cops/military out to kill us, which would end up being in their favour because they would see it as a form of population reduction.

I hate to be the pessimist, but we'll probably never win.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdrscott1701
Few realize the truth when they see it, yet everyone knows it. The problem is, only a handful are realize-rs.

I think 'wayseers' is the term you're looking for

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Sure it's the half dozen post's afterwards that makes my post. Have you even read this thread?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That's cool that your married and have a business. Is your wife a zombie too how about your customers?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Kudos to the OP! Very well written and many points are clearly valid. I may not agree with everything written, but very interesting point of view!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Sure it's the half dozen post's afterwards that makes my post. Have you even read this thread?

Yes, I have. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
I can see where you're coming from op.

It's just well... what are we supposed to do about it? I see a lot of this kind of thing on this site, about big pharma, banks and what not, and yet never any plan of action. I don't for one second want to sound like some kind of instigator here lol because i'm not, just curious.

I just want to know what is the point of knowing and being aware if you can do nothing to change it? Let's take average joe for example, hates his job and pretty much hates his life but is able to escape through these zombifying things like consumerism. And even IF he wanted it all to change, then how is he supposed to do this? and if we did get rid of banks, big pharma etc. Then what would be the state of the world? We would basically be returning to the dark ages.

Not sure you do. Do you realize the idea that there is nothing we can do about it is part of the propaganda? You really think without banksters stealing our wealth and big pharma poisoning us that would be the dark ages? If so you have an unusual idea of enlightened society.

The first thing we can do is stop being part of the herd and supporting these thugs as best we can. Stop using the big banks uses a local credit union or independent bank, there are many good alternative medicines that work much better then big pharma poisons. Stop drinking and eating fluoride and read labels when you shop and seek out local farm fresh natural non-GMOl and organic foods in your area. Educate others and stop being a door stop when you're talking to your friends and are afraid to bring it up because they will ridicule you. Talk like it is the norm not some hidden conspiracy instead of acting like the rest of the herd for fear of being ridiculed.

There are good alternatives to all the things that are hurting us people need to get off the couch and do some research. There are clean healthy alternatives to oil and plastics too.

Start researching on how you can make your life more sustainable and healthy and discussing it with like minded folks. Make what changes you can and work toward more. Some people think unless they can just have someone flip a switch and all the bad things go away but their lifestyle not change any then there is nothing we can do. That is still herd think. We will have to make some changes but the idea we would have to go back to the dark ages is just silly.

Change won't happen over night but it starts with us as individuals making the changes in our own lives and educating others. Teach your children too it may take the next generation who finally bring the change needed but not unless they are brought up with the right knowledge. Everyone wants a quick fix well there is none and so called quick fixes can often destroy things rather then make positive changes...

edit on 14-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Educate others and stop being a door stop when you're talking to your friends and are afraid to bring it up because they will ridicule you. Talk like it is the norm not some hidden conspiracy instead of acting like the rest of the herd for fear of being ridiculed.

Just be like, "Can you believe it?". Start out with things people can easily believe like, the 2 party system is a joke. That usually gets them to open up about their suspicions. Maybe some of those will sound paranoia based, but it's a doorway. Just don't be so quick to dismiss their conspiracy theories, and they will listen to yours.

And yea, drop out.
edit on 14-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This may or may not seem off topic. I don't know. But I'd just like to say that I have always loved reading your posts. People like you have restored a portion of my faith in humanity and make it worthwhile to log into ATS every morning

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by hawkiye

This may or may not seem off topic. I don't know. But I'd just like to say that I have always loved reading your posts. People like you have restored a portion of my faith in humanity and make it worthwhile to log into ATS every morning

Wow thanks I appreciate the attaboy! Glad I can actually write something someone appreciates...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by hawkiye

Fluoridated water was definitely a bad idea from the beginning, but of course ptb will do anything to dumb down people. I am not being sarcastic either. Like nasa they give people half-truths, quarter-truths whatever they want.

Coffee is bad for you right, are chemicals in that going to make me a resident evil Night walker? Are there any presciption tablets for the ones who are already pre-infected, or should they just accept their fate and get it over with the faster. Pity on the souls. Where do you locate your personal interest in living?

The student does not learn "tricks."
NASA SCIENTIST WARN ABOUT 2012
edit on 14-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: aua

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
very well thought S&F for you. i like the analogy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I don't worry about things I have no control over. I try to educate people and learn at the same time from those with superior knowledge. I try my best and always hope for the best. I have a few hobbies, a job and a family to take care off.

Who says you have to live in constant fear? Evil seems to be real though and sooner or later it should be destroyed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A zombie (Haitian Creole: zonbi; North Mbundu: nzumbe) is an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means
SO NO

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join