It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I found a website and was somewhat surprised to discover that the famous Turkey UFO video is still undebunked to this day. For a reminder of what the video is, see here:

So, anyway, after being analysed by all these experts, not one has been able to show any type of manipulation in these videos.

Yes, I know this has been covered before, but just in case any of you thought this video was fake, apparently it isn't. As is human nature, I'm sure there are still a lot of people that are skeptical about this footage, I'm curious to hear their views on this video as of today?

Here's a link to the website with all the relevant information on this footage:

turkeyufocase.blogspot.co.uk...

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
talk about beating a dead horse

i don't remember anyone claiming the vid isn't real, the object is most definitely there, i agree with that premise.

i think this explanation is far more likely than space aliens.

my 2 cents.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

i don't remember anyone claiming the vid isn't real, the object is most definitely there, i agree with that premise.

my 2 cents.

That's pretty kl, I would never have thought that it could be that. I'm torn between a desperate debunkery attempt on good footage or a perfect explanation on bad footage

This video is the kind I don't like to make a call on.

After another look, that explanation is a good one, but still doesn't cut it for me, how for example is it completely dark behind it? I would've thought there would be some indications of the rest of the cruise liner.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

my 2 cents.

Absolute rubbish, why can't we see the rest of the cruise ship then, ie. windows, other lights, etc? The object isn't even level with how a cruise liner would be expected to be positioned.

I could make the original images look like frying pan I wanted to, doesn't make any different to what it really is!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

oh yes.

but space aliens makes much more sense.

if that tickles your fantasy, go ahead.

a good place to start reading would be here.

i'll take you up on this challenge

I could make the original images look like frying pan I wanted to, doesn't make any different to what it really is!

make it look like a frying pan.

GO GO GO

edit on 12-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Just Chris

oh yes.

but space aliens makes much more sense.

if that tickles your fantasy, go ahead.

a good place to start reading would be here.

It's like sliding two brick walls together, isn't it?

The alien craft and the manipulated boat

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't believe that the object is a UFO that parked in virtually the exact same location with a wide seperation between its appearances. But I don't believe it is the ship pictured either unless those that claim such can give a reasonable argument that that ship was in that position at the time. That would be easy to prove by maritime records. If they can't, prove that, than we are back to square one.

So guys, prove your debunking contention or go away.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

look.

i never claimed it IS a yacht, did i?

but to me that explanation is FAR more likely.

some pretty good evidence has been presented imho.

the 'ufo' seems to come back every year and around the some time, imho yet another piece of evidence this is some kind of yacht that makes the same trip every year. (sort of like the Queen Mary 2)

that security guard should hire a boat and get some decent footage of this supposed 'ufo', so we can all lay this to rest.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

look.

i never claimed it IS a yacht, did i?

but to me that explanation is FAR more likely.

some pretty good evidence has been presented imho.

the 'ufo' seems to come back every year and around the some time, imho yet another piece of evidence this is some kind of yacht that makes the same trip every year. (sort of like the Queen Mary 2)

that security guard should hire a boat and get some decent footage of this supposed 'ufo', so we can all lay this to rest.

Surely someone would have checked cruise liner movements off the coast for that particular time? Deary me, first thing I would've done, is do that.

Also, you aware that this could be "decent" footage, right? I'm not calling either way, but just saying, that it could be.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You can see more of the ship at certain points in the video, but they are rather vague. I don't see how anyone can claim that the orientation is not correct, seeing as it is hard to discern any kind of perspective in this video. Not to mention that distance is difficult to correctly approximate in a video anyway. I know that other objective people have reached the same conclusion.

Occam's razor...Which explanation is built on the fewest assumptions? A cruise ship, seeing as how the bridge matches and the "ufo" is over the water, or that this is some alien craft even though they have never been proven to exist? I sincerely hope that, for humanity's sake, that everyone answers that the most likely scenario doesn't involve an alien ship, lol.

There are way too many phenomena that can create moving lights in the sky, and there are many other problems inherent in trying to discern what is or isn't a "ufo". What is a UFO to one person may just be an IFO to another person who has more knowledge. This should be a lesson to those who want to claim everything is a UFO. Logical reasoning and attempting to find solutions that are terrestrial is the FIRST step, even when trying to prove UFO's are alien craft.

With that said, anyone who claimed this video was an alien craft, without looking for mundane explanations exhaustively, shouldn't be giving their opinions in a manner that states them as fact. That is not the case. And some will say they did exhaust all terrestrial explanations, but they are lying. There is always something else, and just because it doesn't "look" like something you recognize doesn't mean it's alien. Science doesn't even know how certain lights are generated in the sky, but think they are probably from seismic or volcanic activity, or some other terrestrial phenomena. So I think everyone should consider those explanations prior to claiming alien spacecraft, or UFO...Because it probably is not unidentified.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

LOLLL!!! worst explanation I have EVER heard!!

where is the rest of the cruise ship ??

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by kn0wh0w

seriously?

space aliens sounds better to you?

lmfao

ETA:

you clearly didn't read any of the links provided.

the yacht theory has some pretty solid evidence behind it.

again not stating this is the ultimate truth bur much more likely then space aliens.
edit on 12-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

just because the photo it is matched to is at that angle doesnt mean the actual ship couldnt be head on. or that since it is at night other lights could be off. or that it is miles away.

ever go to the beach?
edit on 5/12/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I saw this a while ago, it definitely has the creepy factor.

People were saying they could see aliens on the ship and everything... completely stationary.
edit on 12-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Nice footage. However the reason I am not convinced is that there is never any reference point shown in the video. That is suspicious, even zooming out for a few seconds would have done for me but it doesn't. The wobble comes from the person filming and not the object and last but not least, how long has it been there and why not film until it disappears? [answer: because it doesn't]. Oh and it looks dark around the light because of the camera, the ship bridge is so bright that the camera can't cope with the difference. Hence it looks as if someone wants to fool others and to me the ship explanation seems the best there is. As much as I do believe in UFO's.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Hi, I don't mind looking at this since it has never been figured out. I see it is on a UT video which is blocked where I live. So the chances of downloading it are almost impossible for me. So far I could only work off a snapshot of the small video square in the forum. Not exactly the best quality. But I was looking to see if I could register anything under the craft. The program I use should be able to tell the difference between sky and a large ship underneath.

Again I want to point out what I am using is not the best quality and I hate to make judgement calls on it. But I have no other choice at the moment. So that snapshot worked up, I found nothing under the craft but sky and a trail to the left. I found the same patterns under it as above it. I am doing my best to get the video now and will look at it.

What I did I call a quick pass. This step gets me past the skeptic phase and presents me with enough information to proceed. A quick pass is done on the full frame with nothing done to the photo. Hopefully I can pickup any typical CGI work then and just pass. Move on to the next project. A quick pass can take me 10 minutes while a typical pass is around 1 hour, give or take.

I am going to wait until I can get a better photo of this event to post it, sorry for that. The EM photo is not that easy to read and I don't want to mislead any one.

While I was writing this, my computer said it did download the vid, so I will have to take a look. It has said that before and there was just a few bites.

Till next time,
Deuem

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

Maybe it had sunk just off the coast. No. Wait....then this would have had to have been Italy, not Turkey,

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi, As I thought I could only download the first minute from the video.
Here is a photo from 45.573 time frame that has been worked us with our process.

For just my opinion at this point:
I see very little atmospheric interference that I am used to seeing but I will also say the the green area under the craft is very weird. It is going in the opposite direction of the moon light. If this is a field, where is it pointing and why? Maybe someone can try and back calculate this angle to the Earths Magnetic field.

I can not pick up any type of superstructure under the craft. It seems to be just sitting there. Remember this call is made on 1 frame not the video. There seems to be at least 3 parts of this object. The curved shell, an under craft/sled/engines attached and some type of device underneath pointing to the right. Like an antenna of sorts.

The top shell is overhanging the craft on all sides shown and is very reflective. Something small is going on right in the middle of it all, on the photo it shows up like a rectangular porthole. This is some type of energy. If it is a craft it is in what I would call "Hover Mode" It is not going any where in a hurry. At this time I see no openings in the hull as there is later in the video.

Deuem

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

my 2 cents.

Why are you playing a game where one of the rules is that you have to pretend like the only other option besides "boat'' is "space aliens from outter space"(dun dun dunnnnn!!!!)???

Why can't it be a human piloted craft? Oh nevermind, I think I know why you are choosing to play that game, I think it's because space aliens is easier to argue against because EVERYTHING makes MORE sense than space aliens. Of course it could be controlled like a drone or ran by A.I., but we know those things are in the realm of possibility. Indeed they are most definitely slated to exist in our future. Our publicly known future, that is. Only that's not fun to argue against, now, is it? Not when you care more about being the winner of an arguement than you do about finding, studying and sharing the truth. Why, all one would have to do is apply the obvious logic in the fact that our military uses technology that is advanced compared to what is allowed to be known publicly and your argument wouldn't sound quite so bulletproof, and so it now becomes clear why you resort to playing such games...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

edit on 13-5-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join