Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The "explanation" by Cap. Alejandro Franz which some here are touting as the definite answer is a collection of might be, and could be, sprinkled with quite a bit of speculation. Like someone else wrote on the first page of this thread, you could equally prove it is a flying frying pan using the same method. There's no science in it. Not surprisingly, since it's not written by one.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by kn0wh0w

LOLLL!!! worst explanation I have EVER heard!!

where is the rest of the cruise ship ??

seriously?

space aliens sounds better to you?

lmfao

ETA:

you clearly didn't read any of the links provided.

the yacht theory has some pretty solid evidence behind it.

again not stating this is the ultimate truth bur much more likely then space aliens.
edit on 12-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

you guise are funny, keep trying to convince me it's a cruise ship. LOL knub i didn't say anything about aliens

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
talk about beating a dead horse

i don't remember anyone claiming the vid isn't real, the object is most definitely there, i agree with that premise.

i think this explanation is far more likely than space aliens.

my 2 cents.

ok look at the footage he posted...its not the same footage...and it clearly looks different!!!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have to agree with the poster above me, the footage he posted to make it look like a cruise ship looks nothing like the actual footage. On top of that if you watch the entire tape, at the end you see the craft turn around and speed away off towards the horizon, so if it's a cruise ship, how the hell does that happen? You can literally see whatever the thing is using for propulsion on the back end of the craft and you can watch it move off into the sunrise where it disappears, impossible if it was a misidentified cruise ship. Not saying it's an alien craft, but as usual it seems like some debunkers take one frame of a film, match it to anything they can and then say "Hurrrr Durrrr I solved it!" Take your reductionist arguments and shove em, debunk the whole thing or don't bother. Maybe it's swamp gas or a sky lantern rofl. Try harder.
edit on 16-5-2012 by muadib420 because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Undebunked"??? Isn't that a double negative that would resolve to just 'bunked'?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

You are correct sir. The AIDAdiva caters to German speaking cruisers who would be aliens in Turkey.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I will keep debunking this because it's actually quite obvious if you bother to look at all the videos from start to finish, particularly as he changes from the "long shot" to the "close-up."

The guy uses a telescope that he just holds up to the lens of the camera to get the close-up. It's not aligned properly, and the camera is actually taking a picture of the light reflected/refracted and distorted on the inside of the telescope. Once you know what it is, you can see it very plainly in the videos how it distorts when he moves the telescope.

P.S. -- This is also why a lot of the guy's videos are shown first through a round mask. Start with the videos that have a round mask. This is apparently his scope attachment rig. He'll zoom in to show a round blur. Then he'll attach the scope, and suddenly the thing in the distance has a curved shape, which is an internal reflection from the poorly attached scope. The "aliens" are likely due to shadows of mechanical features inside the scope.

Here. Look at the internal reflections in this telescope. Now imagine the reflections coming from a single point of light against a dark background, and the camera only picking up a piece of the reflection arc. That's what's in the videos.

Here's a photo of the star Betelgeuse with internal telescope reflections. Notice the "ridging" of the reflections, similar to that of the "UFO."

edit on 16-5-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muadib420

Have to agree with the poster above me, the footage he posted to make it look like a cruise ship looks nothing like the actual footage.

Watch the vid from about 2:05-2:30 and see that it IS from the original footage.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Even if it is, and after watching the video I still think that picture that was posted was tampered with to make it look more like the front of a cruise ship, but even if it is, it still doesn't mean that you've solved it. It's one frame out of however many thousands of frames the film is made up of and it still doesn't account for the end of the video where the craft turns around and flies off into the sunrise faster than a cruise ship is capable of moving. Not to mention the fact that once it does turn around it looks nothing at all like the picture posted. Saying one frame of a video looks similar to something does not mean you've solved it. Sorry. I could say a frame in the footage looks similar to my balls, it doesn't mean my bag was hanging out over the sea in Turkey. Not to mention the fact that this footage was investigated and ships in the area would be one of the first things they would look for, they didn't find any. Not saying it's alien, just unexplained.
edit on 16-5-2012 by muadib420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If it's so obvious, how come the experts and government scientists in Turkey, not to mention the news orginazations who have studied this film don't agree with you at all? Weird.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muadib420

If it's so obvious, how come the experts and government scientists in Turkey, not to mention the news orginazations who have studied this film don't agree with you at all? Weird.

Check again to see who the "experts" are, and what they actually say. Then ask somebody who actually knows something about using a telescope. Check out the forums. Internal reflections are a well-known problem. Also see the images I added to my above post to illustrate.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muadib420

I still think that picture that was posted was tampered with to make it look more like the front of a cruise ship,

Why do you think it was tampered with? The image from original matches the overlay.

It's one frame out of however many thousands of frames the film is made up of

Even if just one frame fit the ship do you believe that's just a coincidence? Something else out there lights up just like that ship? Looks like a good reason to find records of that ship in that location around that time. That ship went into service in 2007 and does sail to Turkey.

and it still doesn't account for the end of the video where the craft turns around and flies off into the sunrise faster than a cruise ship is capable of moving.

Why don't they continue filming while it's turning around? They just cut to 21 minutes later showing the rear of the ship. It doesn't speed away they zoom out.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's definitely a better theory than the cruise ship argument but none of those pictures you posted even comes close to looking like a lighted, structured craft like the video portrays. I've looked at who the experts are, they're scientists and analysts from a respected university in Turkey, if it was actually just a simple lens reflection, I think they would've caught it. That's my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Actually I'm pretty sure that if you watch all of the footage from the different occasions when it was filmed they did get it on film flying out to sea and then coming back, I'll have to do some digging later tonight when I get home and find it for you. Not to mention the fact that I've seen several enhancements that were done on this footage and you can see the bottom of the craft, you can see there's nothing underneath it, and if it were a cruise ship that wouldn't be the case. Plus like I said, they tried to find ships in that area at that exact time and date and they came up empty, a university in Turkey investigated this case with the express purpose of debunking it and were unable to do so. Just because a ship sails to Turkey and happened to go into service in 2007 doesn't mean that this is what the video portrays. It just doesn't hold up once you look into it further.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muadib420

It's definitely a better theory than the cruise ship argument but none of those pictures you posted even comes close to looking like a lighted, structured craft like the video portrays. I've looked at who the experts are, they're scientists and analysts from a respected university in Turkey, if it was actually just a simple lens reflection, I think they would've caught it. That's my opinion anyway.

Fair enough. You gotta understand, though, that finding an exact match for the image would require having the exact same equipment in the same set-up and the same configuration of lights. You need to look at the general shape of the thing, how it changes shape when the camera moves, and also try to figure out how the guy can get pretty much the same shape year after year with such little variation. To me, that points to something he keeps doing, and not what the "aliens" are doing.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Very true, however, if he's the one causing it from reflections in the way he has his equipment set up then shouldn't he get the same exact shape every time he turns on the camera in similar lighting conditions and in the same area? Wouldn't he end up filming the same reflection night after night, year after year? As far as I know this is the only footage and the craft hasn't been back since.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I love this picture lmao. Look at the hair on that douche.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here's some interesting enhancements, I know the title says aliens blah blah blah but to me that just looks like shadows, I'm more interested in the enhancements of the craft, which seems to disagree with both the cruise ship and the reflection theory, just food for thought. As far as I'm concerned this thing is still an unknown and personally I'd be more inclined to believe that it was an experimental military craft or some kind of drone that someone built rather than aliens.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

Probably a little bit of this going on:

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join