It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It appeared from my perspective some type of lense anomaly that was discussed in another thread.

I posted a number of composite images but they are in the old ats image archive that I can't seem to be able to access. I will try to find the original images that I posted.
edit on 13-5-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I've found a few images from the other thread. Below is a copy of my post.

Originally posted by studio500
I have taken a look at many of these images from the Turkey case and one thing kept bugging me time after time.
Now I might be going out on a limb here and I havent seen this simple method applied before but with so many threads on so many sites I may be wrong. So if this has been posted or suggested before please accept my apologies.

First off I looked at various sample images someone had put together from stills of the object.

Second I kept thinking that the images to me appeared to be just a section of a larger disk object and not a crescent shape as often suggested.
I had hoped that by joining these sections I would see the whole craft or object.

What I found though was pretty startling as being a photographer myself what was created looked very familiar.

Anyway here are the images, please understand that none of the sections have been warped or modified in any way other than copy and rotate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd1ac751d411.jpg[/atsimg]

Try it yourself with any of the still images of the Turkey incident and see what you think.
To me it looks just like the internal rim of a Teleconverter lense.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The videos and the videographer have been thoroughly debunked but it would seem that people would rather believe that the UFO ( Unidentified Floating Object ) is an Alien space ship rather than just a Ship .

Take the time to look through the link bellow and you will find a well constructed well argued explanation of what is really going on with these videos .
ABOUT THE Kumburgaz, Istanbul, Turkey 'UFO' sightings from 2007, 2008 and 2009

It only remains Undebunked if you choose to discount the evidence that's contrary to the popular belief .

edit on 13-5-2012 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yep, a good logical common sense post as usual, gortex.... I totally agree. Like I've always said: refusing to see the bleeding obvious only fuels this enigma; giving most cases far more credit than they deserve IMHO! Personally I believe the day unknown sentient beings really do visit this planet, we'll ALL know about it 100% job done!

Peace.

dej...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Originally posted by dejarmaX
reply to post by gortex

Yep, a good logical common sense post as usual, gortex.... I totally agree. Like I've always said: refusing to see the bleeding obvious only fuels this enigma; giving most cases far more credit than they deserve IMHO! Personally I believe the day unknown sentient beings really do visit this planet, we'll ALL know about it 100% job done!

Peace.

dej...

Thing is though, that it's not bleeding obvious, the debunking explanation seems obvious, but if it were that simple, then this footage would be in the hoax bin, however it isn't and it remains.

Secondly, if the folks behind this footage knew what it really was, then why maintain the lie?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Secondly, if the folks behind this footage knew what it really was, then why maintain the lie?

'why' is bleeding obvious as well: many involved with stories/ claims/ footage like this seem to enjoy the little bit of fame they accumulate within the staunch 'alien conspiracy' believer community. People are still talking about it today--- & all due respect but it's people like your good self that fuel it; helping to keep up the pretence!

this is why.....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So far nobody has been able to credibly debunk this footage. If they did ATS would move it to the hoax forum, but because it has not been debunked it remains unexplained.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
It appeared from my perspective some type of lense anomaly that was discussed in another thread.

I posted a number of composite images but they are in the old ats image archive that I can't seem to be able to access. I will try to find the original images that I posted.

Read Mario Valdes analysis archivosovni2.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-5-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

'why' is bleeding obvious as well: many involved with stories/ claims/ footage like this seem to enjoy the little bit of fame they accumulate within the staunch 'alien conspiracy' believer community. People are still talking about it today--- & all due respect but it's people like your good self that fuel it; helping to keep up the pretence!

this is why.....

Sure, the thread is titled "still remains undebunked" and I fuel the pretence??? I merely want to know what the deal is with the footage, and if there was a plausible explanation for it, I wouldn't be asking, would I?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

edit on 13-5-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

There are many plausible explanations-- none of which point to anything strange IMO; & in most people's opinion I think it's fair to say. The problem here (as is usual when discussing claims of this nature) people like your good self refuse to listen to & take in any 'plausible explanation' ..... I've yet to see a 'plausible explanation' for this footage that suggests it's of something strange & unexplainable! Just the fact it's alleged to be a regular occurrence by those involved makes my bull-#e alarm ring, very loud in me ear! It should do for most but unfortunately it don't & this claim will probably go on 'un-debunked' in the minds of the staunch handful of individuals, no doubt... & why not? Have fun

Peace.

dej...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There are many plausible explanations-- none of which point to anything strange IMO; & in most people's opinion I think it's fair to say. The problem here (as is usual when discussing claims of this nature) people like your good self refuse to listen to & take in any 'plausible explanation' ..... I've yet to see a 'plausible explanation' for this footage that suggests it's of something strange & unexplainable! Just the fact it's alleged to be a regular occurrence by those involved makes my bull-#e alarm ring, very loud in me ear! It should do for most but unfortunately it don't & this claim will probably go on 'un-debunked' in the minds of the staunch handful of individuals, no doubt... & why not? Have fun

Peace.

dej...

You appear to be on a different planet, I haven't refused any explanation, in fact, I'm quite impressed with the cruise liner theory, however, I am still keeping an open mind.

And the reason it continues to go undebunked is because, it still is

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Who needs to debunk it for it to be officially debunked? Who would you listen to? Because you're obviously not listening to anyone in here! All due respect

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So far nobody has a credible explanation so it remains undebunked.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The problem is who's to say whats debunked or not , surely its just a matter of general consensus for any case to be considered debunked , although others will not believe in the explanation and consider it not debunked .... see the Moon landing hoax believers

The only real way something can be debunked is in your own mind , if you look at the evidence and inconsistencies within the footage in this case , then take into account the characters involved as shown in the link I provided I think the conclusion has to be its a ship .
It would be nice if it were ET but unfortunately I think the evidence shows its not .

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
it remains undebunked.

I ll post it again since it seems you missed it.it was also posted by Gortex a few posts above.

click

You obviously dont know the tricks turks do to draw tourists.And jaime Maussan??ok.......

and its also evident you dont live near a port.Those are lights from a ship but if you want it to be a spaceship thats like your opinion man.

For me its Cthulu emerging from the depths of the sea.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
it remains undebunked.

I ll post it again since it seems you missed it.it was also posted by Gortex a few posts above.

click

You obviously dont know the tricks turks do to draw tourists.And jaime Maussan??ok.......

and its also evident you dont live near a port.Those are lights from a ship but if you want it to be a spaceship thats like your opinion man.

For me its Cthulu emerging from the depths of the sea.

That is not credible analysis. Please post some proof or show some evidence.

Until then the debunkers have not proven anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join