Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So as we can see nobody can credibily debunk this. Not yet has anyone been able to

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muadib420
reply to post by Blue Shift

year after year? As far as I know this is the only footage and the craft hasn't been back since.

Nope. Check out YouTube. He starts taking videos in 2007 and keeps taking essentially the same kind of videos (with minor variations due to slight changes in his rig) until 2009. I believe that one of the reasons the aliens "haven't been back since," is because he probably upgraded his equipment and can't get the same mechanical error he was getting before. It's probably why nobody else has been able to get the same images, either.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
So as we can see nobody can credibily debunk this. Not yet has anyone been able to

Well, you just go on believing in this bunk, man. Some of us would rather look for a lot better evidence to hang onto than this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I haven't been on this one for very long. After seeing the overlay I was fairly certain this thing is that ship and maybe others also. I'm wondering if you have already seen convincing evidence that it's not a ship? One reason I can't trust them is because they mess with the timestamp on the cam as some of the night time vids show P.M.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Actually that was credibly explained in an interview with the guy who took the video, he's not a professional and the camera he used to record this was NTSC with English instructions. He didn't read or speak English, so he didn't know how to set the time up properly. Here's the video that shows the interview:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2012 by muadib420 because: formatting

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muadib420

I don't find him credible at all. I'd believe Borat before him. It's obvious he didn't know A.M. from P.M. but WHY was he changing the time around in the first place?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I don't find him completely credible myself but I do believe that since the instructions were in English and he doesn't speak or read it, he was probably pushing buttons just to find out what they do and changed the time in the process. Pretty simple really...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
talk about beating a dead horse

i don't remember anyone claiming the vid isn't real, the object is most definitely there, i agree with that premise.

i think this explanation is far more likely than space aliens.

my 2 cents.

Actually this video, which seems to pop up every few weeks, was originally matched exactly to the side window of a smaller pleasure craft (yacht). It matched exactly right down to the fixture visible at the top of the arch. I've never seen what your showing? The match to the video this is about was perfect and undeniable. It's here somewhere, but after that long it might take a herculean effort to find it.

Funny thing about these hoaxes, they disappear only to resurface. In this case I got the impression the person who filmed it was not hoaxing but mistaken. Too long ago to recall clearly.

I think this was the same person who also got footage of a derrick and it's lights and also claimed it was a UFO. It's been a few years and my brain cells are getting older. I remember a video that started with a dog on the beach at near sunrise that then showed the drilling floor and lights on the derrick on the horizon that was taken by some kind of night worker, a guard or something. It was a derrick though. May have been the same person.

Anyone recall if that one was the same person at the same location?

This video has been posted also with different stories behind it and claiming different locations.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked

Odd choice of a thread title. It's trolling and ignorant, designed to provoke a response and give yourself some sort of self gratification. you could have said "Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains A Mystery" instead of using the word "undebunked", but you prefer the trollish derogatory satisfaction you get because someone can't definitively say your blurry and stupid video isn't 100% aliens or unicorns or elves or anything you want to believe.

The simple fact is there is far more possibilities that make far more sense than aliens and UFOs, jumping to that conclusion requires the mentality of someone who would start a thread like this.

I like videos and threads like this, it shows you right up front who has their heads on straight and who doesn't.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Not to mention the fact that this footage was investigated and ships in the area would be one of the first things they would look for, they didn't find any.

Maybe they didn't look very hard? At this link to AIDADIVA: SHIP PHOTOS photo number 112 puts this ship in Istanbul on May 14, 2009. After you get to 112 scroll down a little to see the place and date. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains Undebunked

Odd choice of a thread title. It's trolling and ignorant, designed to provoke a response and give yourself some sort of self gratification. you could have said "Kumburgaz UFO Video Still Remains A Mystery" instead of using the word "undebunked", but you prefer the trollish derogatory satisfaction you get because someone can't definitively say your blurry and stupid video isn't 100% aliens or unicorns or elves or anything you want to believe.

The simple fact is there is far more possibilities that make far more sense than aliens and UFOs, jumping to that conclusion requires the mentality of someone who would start a thread like this.

I like videos and threads like this, it shows you right up front who has their heads on straight and who doesn't.

You think I'm testing you?

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Not to mention the fact that this footage was investigated and ships in the area would be one of the first things they would look for, they didn't find any.

Maybe they didn't look very hard? At this link to AIDADIVA: SHIP PHOTOS photo number 112 puts this ship in Istanbul on May 14, 2009. After you get to 112 scroll down a little to see the place and date. Just sayin'.

Wow, you are really trying at this, aren't you?

That's really great work but it still doesn't look ANYTHING like what's in those videos. Hey, I'm just trying to find out what it is, or what it isn't, in the case you provide.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just to add a bit more to this thread, here's what Roger Leir has to say:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Here is the stabilized version of the 2009 footage. Does anyone want to engage in a discussion about this important footage,

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Iv always really liked this video and i do think it is authentic,

I dont buy the whole cruise ship/yatcht thing, for this reason

cruise ship

yacht

This is how a cruise ship looks at night. nothing like the object in the video
edit on 28-7-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Here is the stabilized version of the 2009 footage. Does anyone want to engage in a discussion about this important footage,

Nothing to say, except that people should compress a little bit their ego , and open a little bit their craniums.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The infamaous Turkey UFO a yacht?

This is the most likely explanation I have seen on this object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join