It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

That would be a Tulpa.

It is kind of a new idea to me, just learned about them a few months ago.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It's such an interesting topic, huh? Tulpas fascinate me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Darkblade71

It's such an interesting topic, huh? Tulpas fascinate me.

I encountered one once I think, made a thread about it, but in the end that was the conclusion, I saw a tulpa. Hindsight is the only way to learn sometimes.

Psychic Vision of a Schitzophrenic's "demon"

Took a few years to figure out what it was, but in the end, that was my conclusion after being told about tulpas and then looking up what they are. Otherwise I don't know how else I would of been able to see it. You think you created a tulpa?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ooh, I read that thread once! So funny.

Maybe I did, maybe not... my long-running theory is that long, long ago, he began as the thoughtform of someone who felt such romantic desire for someone else that a projection was made. He is subsisting off of the thoughts of several people since then by forming sexual attachments to them, much like a sex spirit supposedly feeds on energy.
edit on 12-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just in case you didn't know about en.wikipedia.org...
I never had one. How can anyone sleep and have an orgasm at the same time?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
My relationship is strictly limited to the daytime. Not that I haven't wished for some dream loving... I hear it's more intense because the part of one's mind containing the clutter of conscious worry over waking life is deactivated.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Wow.

That's a strange experience.

I haven't encountered anything like that before. One of my spirit guides is a past life lover, but that's about as close as I have come to anything like that.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

random question eLLa. .. assuming you're a girl. Do you have a REAL relationship outside spirit? or a combo of both? Just curious.

If so, how is that working for you?
edit on 13-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Okay, here goes. It's a mere yes or no question (although any more information is obviously welcome): do I have an incubus or any other kind of spirit lover?

I'm not really familiar with incubi or spirit lovers, I don't even know if incubi is the proper plural for the word incubus. Would it be incubuses?

Anyways I'm just wondering why you are wondering about this. Do you have experiences that you think are with incubi or spirit lovers? What actually happens during these encounters? I don't know anything about this kind of spiritual life type of thing, I just live a rather boring, normal life, but I'd like to know more.

How do you get a spirit lover? If you have one, then do I have one too? Am I ignoring my spirit lover?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Now that I've read through the thread I now know that Unity_99 is a boss, and an expert in some type of psychic energy reading ability. And apparently people can detect mystical auras and energies through meeting them online. I have to be honest with you, as someone who's never experienced psychic or mystical or spiritual anything, I'm pretty cynical about your abilities to read people that you've only met online. But again, I know nothing about this topic, and although I'm cynical I'm still pretty open minded about this kind of thing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang
Now that I've read through the thread I now know that Unity_99 is a boss, and an expert in some type of psychic energy reading ability. And apparently people can detect mystical auras and energies through meeting them online. I have to be honest with you, as someone who's never experienced psychic or mystical or spiritual anything, I'm pretty cynical about your abilities to read people that you've only met online. But again, I know nothing about this topic, and although I'm cynical I'm still pretty open minded about this kind of thing.

There are serious credibility issues with people who claim to be able to "know others" from online imaginings. Not saying they aren't accurate, there is nor verifiable way of telling. None. Zero. Nada.

Believe if you want. But in a Life filled with things that can take up your time productively, this isn't one of them in my book. I'd rather watch Lassie. Honestly. Because it's entertainment only.
edit on 13-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Well, verification is vital online or offline.
Unless a person get a verifier, such as info no one would know, or an outright AHA! Then it is best to disregard or take it with a grain of salt. It has been my experience though that when it does work, distance isn't a factor, and there is always verification.

The whole psychic experience is vague much of the time. At least for me it is. That is why verification is so vital, without it, there is no way to tell. So if there is no verifier of some kind, it becomes unreliable and maybe just imagination going wild.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

I never had one. How can anyone sleep and have an orgasm at the same time?

Why in the world would you want to wake up in the middle of a sleeping orgasm?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Isn't that what they call a wet dream?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by NorEaster

I dont think I will take your word for his psychic abilities thank you. For you to ask for his/her help leads me to believe you are just as naive. And are willing to believe anything as long as it sounds like ti fits with whats in your mind.

These people are very clever at tricking people. In fact they have certain tells that they look for and are excellent at leading.

Your word carries Zero weight with me.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

I wasn't writing that post for your benefit. I was writing it for the benefit of anyone that might be reading the thread. I've been on these kinds of boards long enough to recognize an "expert" when I run into one.

There are guys like you on every board that exists, and not a single one of you is unique in any sense of the word. Somewhere, somehow, you invented a self image that bestowed this irrational level of certainty on your view of literally every subject that you find in any way interesting or irritating. And this bizarre initiation launched an accompanying drive to impose this certainty upon others, even when they've clearly indicated that your expertise in their own concern is not requested, required, or respected. The telltale indications in your case include absolute certainty in the face of a complete lack of the kind of information that is required to responsibly achieve that level of certainty. Like I said, I've seen you guys waste people's time on boards like this for many years.

Oh, and this post is also for other readers, and not aimed at instructing you on the obvious public nature of your own personality affliction. The newbies and neophyte lurkers need to understand that folks like you exist, and to not be impressed with your inexplicable self-assurance.

To the lurkers - I never believe in mystics, psychics or mediums unless and until they convince me with unqualified results. And that's rarely happened over the last 50 years. I simply felt compelled to challenge this bully by stating the facts about my own experience with the poster that he called a liar and a fraud. Take it for what it's worth.
edit on 5/13/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

No... I don't have a real-life boyfriend and never did. My personality and mental processes seem to be incompatible.

What is having my spirit lover like (assuming he exists)? I have no way of putting it that doesn't sound like I belong in a psychiatrists office. If you're really curious about it, I've got lots of posts about him on a distinguished forum that's made especially for those in relationships with sex spirits.
Spirit Sex
My username is Marina. I think you'll have to join in order to access them, though.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your story.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, I found it interesting and whether it was real or not,
I loved the visual I got.

ty!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No because I refuse to open up to the entity, or entities. I won't put down my defenses for anybody. You could be my own mother and I still wouldn't do it LOL like I said, if this entity exists, they'll feel it and want to visit me and I can't risk that. There are people who can, but they usually put themselves in risk when doing so and either they ask you to pay them to compensate for it (imo paying for it doesn't compensate for the # you come across sometimes) and/or they chose to fight the entity once it passes into their threshold. I just chose to avoid all that from the beginning
But hey, you seem to have an attachment to something. At that point, it doesn't matter if the entity exists or not. What matters is that YOU chose them to exist and like I said before, once you do that, they come to you like magnets. This is the important bit. The rules don't change though. I've heard of lots of people who've had spirit lovers and who could never get married to other people or even have normal lives with living people.
edit on 13-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It has been said that fantasies and self-pleasuring can attract sexual entities. It seems that my "lover" phased in over a long period of time.

Great, Darkblade. I had a good time here too.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
With EllaMarina's permission (I already got it)
I am going to paint what I saw and post it here just so people can kind of see what I saw.
Be back soon

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join