It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I dont think I will take your word for his psychic abilities thank you. For you to ask for his/her help leads me to believe you are just as naive. And are willing to believe anything as long as it sounds like ti fits with whats in your mind.

These people are very clever at tricking people. In fact they have certain tells that they look for and are excellent at leading.

Your word carries Zero weight with me.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Sure, whatever.

I stand by everything I have said.

You are just making yourself look silly now.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No is my definate answer. But I noticed something else, that you failed to mention. But I will not elaborate since I don't want to cause problems.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey, can you do me too? I'd love to hear what you can read on me!

More complex, and a bit more analytical, but cosmic feel too. I feel like youre working through issues too, mainly investigative streak here you have a strong sense of learning, I see learning in your past and will continue this, along with assignments ahead of you. Your Higher Self is more hiding behind a veil on me, by the way, which usually means it might give me more information than I am allowed to have or give you more information than you are allowed to have, or both. But alot the same thing for her, as for you, in that you need to keep workign through anything that has karmic feels and be forgiving of all and self, and let some of the knowing by reason go and reach to the heart always. Go intuitive. Sungaze a bit, let the sun in the corners of your eyes and ask questions. That sun connects to the Great Sun, the Doorway Beyond.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you give me a little advice on my Higher Self? How to contact it, or what it tells you?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I sense both Sirius and Andromeda somehow with you and water, oceans. Connection with Higher Self, under my threads there is one about Sungazing. That is really good for connections. and Journey over the Rainbow, and one on Manifesting Eden. These have a lot of videos on raising your frequency and THETA, (delta is good too but alot trickier) and Dolphin/Whale song, in addition Ho'onoponopono.

These are for raising frequency, for cleansing duality and karma, the Theta is far better than Alpha. Alpha sounds like Choppers and that triggers Milab programs in people, M'Kultra. Personally I don't like Choppers and associate that with ET to some extent.

Theta is deep meditation, sleep brain wave. Delta is the deepest and it is the one that most likely will lead to astral projection,for you stop breathing or your body slows down. And that is when you leave each night, when your body goes into coma. I need coffee before delta or I'm asleep.

In deep relaxation talk to yourself, ask your Soul to guide you, meet with you. I've given meditation techniques on some of my threads too. Lke seeing your soul as a star giving off sunlight and in that light, you drift up to the highest levels and wait for Higher Self.

Practice sensing. Ie. teleapthy excercises. In nature even. But you can talk in your heart, while going to sleep to family or someone after a disagreement, or someone you're having troubles with, try to see it from their point of view and try to feel their feelings, to really unite with them, be one with them, understand them.

Try to do this with a tree, an insect, try to get one to go outside on its own, when its trapped inside.

When the phone rings, strive to feel who it is.

See energy waves, around as if its rivers of current and just akin to reaching your hand in rapidly, reach your mind in rapidly.

Tell youself before sleep, that your inner eye is awake.

Set the intention, to be telepathic and have energy recognition.

Because there are times when you can feel/sense/see Higher Self, or Higher Self of another, its like a very fine sublte joyful frequency, its not just faster vibration of energy, its a field that is soft and subtle and pure and high, and there is a part in us that responds on that level, that is the light within all. A field of energy, bigger than the cosmos really, that looks like a person.

Do you see orbs ever, in photos maybe? If you look at orbs in photos, like James Gillilands one, can you feel them.

Talk to yourself. And you might get family at the door in a CME or sunburst, or just sense someone, you could have an actual experience or wake up with words and a presence and then just knowledge. I've had that happen a few times, a woman talking to me, and I awken and remember what she said. I've had myself sail in, wake me up, check up on me while I slept, wake me up.

You should always seek a persons higher self for their purpose, if your having trouble with someone, strive to understand them, remind them they are light within pray if you have the faith, and talk to their Higher Self. You gain the ability to hear in some way, with time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I hope the OP comes back.
Dunno why people try to derail threads like that.
Especially to a new member.

Not cool IMO..

(the trolling I mean)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And getting cryptic answers whenever someone does deign to reply.

Apparently there is "something I failed to mention" in my post that would cause problems... okay, now what?
edit on 12-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

My answer was cryptic?
2nd

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Its the other things that relate to frequency, and frequency relates to succubus or any kind of psychic drain, basically access from negatives. So the other part is about living with joy and freeing all blocks, that raises frequency and can bring in immediate protection. Its all connected.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wait, I AM a girl! What guy is named Ella?

Not to mention, a guy would be asking about a succubus, rather than an incubus.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

No, not yours. Most of everyone else's are clear too.
I'm just... kind of frustrated at the moment, I guess. I mean, I wasn't expecting miracles when I created this thread of course, but you know how it is....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think this oppressiveness I feel is actually depression due to having an alone nature. He's near me all the time, and... well, I feel so stifled.

No miracle, just advice: If you do have an alone nature that you're comfortable with then stir up your alone nature and kick the intruder out.

Alone natures are usually not lonely while alone. Just an observation.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I hear ya.

You will find an answer
Give it time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well I've strong defense mechanisms against such unseen beings so I refuse to read the entity and concentrate on the person instead. Because in order to read someone you have to let your aura's connect get my drift? Experience suggests these type of beings feel when someone tries to read them or the person they're attached to. They will tend to visit the person doing the reading as well so its very risky business when one doesn't know the nature of the entity.

As for the reclusiveness bit, since this happened to me, and I know for a fact that the entity didn't mean any harm, I can assure you that it happens against your will, but it happens slowly and with your consent. Its difficult to explain but if the entity is especially attached, dare I say in love with you, they tend to try their best to keep normal people out of your life. Does that make sense? Even if they don't try to persuade you, they sort of make sure no one else gets close to you. This is due to the way they are possessive and have very jealous feelings overall. But hey, maybe your experience is different than mine. But again, for all this to happen, you would need to consent to a certain extent. And later on discover that the relationship has abused you, but this might not have made any sense if anyone else tried to talk me into it back in the day. It makes sense to me now because I chose to break the connection willingly. It was slowly destroying me. And no the entity was not evil.

And if you were wondering how it was destroying me, I was slowly beginning to hate the fact that I was human. I felt obsessed with the energy of love I was receiving and I started to rebel. In my heart, I was in a constant state of rebellion and turmoil. Why, why why....yea it starts to eat at your brain after a while lol
edit on 12-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I've never actually met anyone (online or real life) that has gone through the same chain of events but I know why I chose to go through mine. I was sexually abused during my childhood and even though I didn't hate men, I had this fear of being hurt. So much so that I grew up dreaming about a certain entity. I must have drawn it with my own deep rooted wishes but yea, if you want something really really bad, it comes true. Just...not the way you think it will.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

So you definitely can't say for sure whether my entity exists or not?
edit on 12-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I cant pick him up, I just keep picking up this cosmic feeling off you. If there is a bieng like that, and he's doing this, it maybe that others are protected from this being. I've had energy drains, this is why I don't really understand incubus and succubus because, they're all dracos or sent by them, to me, they take energy. Even the bottom feeders do, there are other types of things that do this too. And, raising frequency, is one very good thing to do in this circumstance, and connection to Source/Creator and Higher Self. For some draining attacks I have found that picturing a light sword, and seeing it as an extension of you and photons, light/sun, see it passing through close to your body, wherever needed, it does not cut or harm but severs all negative draining connections. Also, see yourself blasting that photon light through to over surge areas, so they, or he goes away. And then seal that area, see the energy repairing all tears in your aura.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if I haven't actually created a thought form, one that I'm using for lovemaking and romantic companionship.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join