It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That is an interesting image, and pretty to think about. Thank you for making the painting and posting it here. It was a treat. And there is nothing quite like artistic inspiration...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

It was fun.

Like I said, I loved the visual. Which came right away to me. So, to me it says there is something to it, if nothing else, a new piece to hang on my wall!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well yes the wishes and dreams you project are picked up by entities and can be used for their own pleasure as well. This is probably how mine happened. But with me there was a physical person, (or an entity that looked and felt very physical) and throughout my relationship with him I realized there was more to him than met the eye. Over the course of two years I became very reclusive. My own mother told me the man wasn't 'normal' and she was given warning about it so she warned me but I didn't bother listening. When I wanted the relationship over, he knew before I opened my mouth or even said anything about it. There are some strange stuff out there.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ooh, good energy. I like that.
Did my lover want me to marry him? I think we already did. He started gently urging me towards it. We had a little private exchanging of vows. After that, every strange feeling of agitation I had when looking at pictures of wedding ceremonies vanished.
I have a lot of fantasy vignettes. It's how I learn things about myself, and also how my lover and I interact in elaborate ways. (All we can do in real life is have telepathic conversations.)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

It's kind of hard to explain, and paint.

it had one loop around your waste like a belt, then one that goes between your legs from your lower back. It kind of reminds me of a rock climbers diaper. I want to say it looped around both legs too, but unsure.

Imagine stepping into a figure 8 on one side, then dropping the other side down your back and pulling up between your legs...that is about how I saw it.

I'll bet you did.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Unity_99

Ooh, good energy. I like that.
Did my lover want me to marry him? I think we already did. He started gently urging me towards it. We had a little private exchanging of vows. After that, every strange feeling of agitation I had when looking at pictures of wedding ceremonies vanished.
I have a lot of fantasy vignettes. It's how I learn things about myself, and also how my lover and I interact in elaborate ways. (All we can do in real life is have telepathic conversations.)

Most great sex is telepathic. When in the heat of the hours, who has time for a bunch of jibber-jabber?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

WOW! I was not expecting that question!

I am not Psychic but I know someone who is the Real Deal. They do not look at this ability from a perspective of having any Religious Implications. I am a HUGE Skeptic but they are certain that there is a certain Spiritual Connection that could be a Collective Conciousness or an Ability to access past mental or spiritual imprinting on matter or access possible Future events that by Multiversal Connectivity...and Quantum Particle Exchange between alternate Universal states similar to our own.

As far as what you ask...They have told me that negative thought can access negative reality that the person themselves are creating. Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

WOW! I was not expecting that question!

I am not Psychic but I know someone who is the Real Deal. They do not look at this ability from a perspective of having any Religious Implications. I am a HUGE Skeptic but they are certain that there is a certain Spiritual Connection that could be a Collective Conciousness or an Ability to access past mental or spiritual imprinting on matter or access possible Future events that by Multiversal Connectivity...and Quantum Particle Exchange QPE between alternate Universal states similar to our own.

You are very brave. The last person who I know that posted info regarding QPE had their Internet connection bugged with a black box.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

They can bug all they want...it is just more information for us to be able to use. Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

They can bug all they want...it is just more information for us to be able to use. Split Infinity

You are exceedingly brave to sacrifice yourself for a few posts to a forum, You will die an Unknown Soldier to everyone...but me.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You do not understand the dynamics involved here. I am very much protected by some people who have not only my best interests at Heart but have specifically set up a system of allowing would be perpetrators the ability to put themselves at risk.

I am made aware of anyone who is stupid enough to think they can take advantage of this system as it has been designed specifically for those who would think they know it all. I confess...i am not the computer Guru but the people who protect me are of a level that can be considered as an OVERKILL to what someone here who believes they have skills.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Not to be mean to the one you are calling a liar but I have to agree, their avatar is a pic from a digital cam which used a flash and caught dust particles which the naive love to claim are "orbs".

Your not saying all orbs captured on camera are dust are you? Because THAT, would be a lie.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You do not understand the dynamics involved here. I am very much protected by some people who have not only my best interests at Heart but have specifically set up a system of allowing would be perpetrators the ability to put themselves at risk.

I am made aware of anyone who is stupid enough to think they can take advantage of this system as it has been designed specifically for those who would think they know it all. I confess...i am not the computer Guru but the people who protect me are of a level that can be considered as an OVERKILL to what someone here who believes they have skills.

Split Infinity

being this special must be a burden.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Split Infinity

You're right. I don't understand a word of this [shrug] but it doesn't change the fact that the black box records your every Internet move.

Me? I would prefer not to be under 100% surveillance instead of being "protected" as you claim to be. But, hey, that's me, old Mr. Regular Guy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It is the price that I pay to be able to post here at all. EVERYTHING I post is of a nature that has been already publicly released, theorized and those concepts have either been published or established in mainstream media, reported occuances and conjecture of be either public groups or media, DATA or INFORMATION that although has been very skillfully made a non-issue or has been crafted to be forgotten by the public consciousness as well as made into a a Laughable Joke or Hoax that people who were living during these times did not include this information into their knowledge transfer to their children or grandchildren because after WWII...people TRUSTED the U.S. Goverment or any U.S. Civilian Officials to a point of reverence that could almost be considered a Cult of Personality.

I will NEVER post CASSIFIED INFORMATION that is SECRET or ABOVE TOP SECRET and for those of you who do not know...there are several levels of Classification that are of a Higher Secrecy Level than these two. I am a PATRIOT and although this is so...I am not a ROBOT. I have my own issues such as keeping my self in a state of Good Mental Health as even though I have three JOBS and am busy most of the time...I cannot go out to bars because of my Celebrity status. Nor can I allow myself to be placed in a possition of being physically challenged by a Large Drunken Kid who see's a Paycheck in getting into an altercation with me. This has happened before and I always walk away...but sometimes they follow and if they put a hand on me then...since I will not allow security guards into my personal life and am an impossing figure even at my age that is well trained and abnormaly strong...I have to be careful not to hurt them.

These days...Kids carry weapons and unlike my time when two guy's fought it out and one went down...the fight was over...a handshake occured followed by apologies and the two fighting usually ended up have a drink together and worked it out and sometimes became friends. Nowdays...Kids have watched on Violent Rap or Hip Hop Video too many and they think having a knife or a Gun is intimidating to someone like me...it is not...ESPECIALLY when they hold the Handgun Sideways...as this makes it much harder to shoot accuratly. I try to avoid violence like the Plague...but if I go out...these things happen so I stay home and when I tour as I will be doing so very soon...as my new Disc is almost done so I will do a small tour as I am no longer a Spring Chicken...I will be surrounded by an ARMY of Guards and in my element.

Unfortunatly if this tour goes overseas...I may recieve a call to do a favor for my associates and although this happens very seldom now...I did do an easy job in Florida near Cocoa Beach that allowed My Girl and Myself to have a good time. But if I tour Internationally...if the Disc takes off...then I may be asked to help. I can say no but if I do and only twice has this happened...I worry the whole time about the team as they depend on me to keep them breathing. My job is to solve Problems. If I do this right...there is no shooting and everyone goes home and it is WIN-WIN. I have seen a couple of my replacements and they are not of the right mentality and are too agressive. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to TRAIN someone to take my place as I have yet to see a suitable replacement. But the reality is...even though I am in to Physical Shape...I am not 24 Years Old and it KILLS ME to keep up with my own team.

Because of all of this as it pertains to this topic...one of my Jobs has allowed my to be able to meet many types of people and also get a GLIMPSE into Realities that people are just not ready to know about. There are REAL DEAL PSYCHICS...Police use them...the Military use them...CIVILIAN INTEL GROUPS use them. But as far as this topic is concerned...I have been taught that NEGATIVE EMOTIONS can cause a persons mind to form a reality that is every much as real in perception as anything else.

I for instance...KNOW...that GHOSTS are a REALITY. WHY and HOW do I know this. First of all I never believed in Ghosts...Secondly...I saw something occur during the day in my grandparents Home that was REAL and TANGIBLE. When I went to check if someone was fooling with me...It became evident that what occured was REAL. THIS changed my perspective on EVERYTHING. Right now...I renovated a Bathroom in my home to accomidate a Hot Tub....after tearing down walls...I was told that the back room of this old Victorian Home that I completely Modernized as I LOVE very High Ceilings....used that room to House the Family Members DEAD RELATIVES as back then...people had Wakes in their Homes. I have seen this Ghost or Ghosts and they seem to be friendly but they also seem to desire to make sure we know they are there. Continued...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That's quite a story so far!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Continued....This does not bother me as i know it is the LIVING that a person must be wary of and not the dead. So we peacefully co-exist. Remember...I was a HUGE SKEPTIC....but I cannot deny what I see and hear as I use these same senses in all three of my Jobs to great extent and sucess.

Thus if I were to deny what my senses have recieved would put a question upon my reliability of WORK as I am Highly Trained in the Art of Observation as well as knowing tricks that allow retention of Memories. I as a Musician...can remember both the Notes, Chords, Tempo, Vocal Lines, Vocal Melodies, Key the song is played in, whether we tune down a half step or full step or stay at A440, plus knowing timing of endings as well as upbeats and Anticipated beats.

I also am capable of having a Visual Memory of the layout of any area and what is in it aswell as the people and how they are acting. I can recall this with precision and remember details such as where was the North, South, East and West sides of the area whether it be inside or out...and inreality I know whether someone was standing at the South South East corner or the North North West...etc.

What I CAN'T DO IS REMEMBER WHERE MY CAR KEYS ARE or where I left my Sunglasses and I cannot Spell for S#!%! I believe this is becuse my mind will not accept the illogic of Spelling Rules within the English Language. As for my Keys or Sunglasses....I have NO IDEA!?!

But as far as this topic is concerned...an association between a persons belief that an Evil Spirit or Entity is trying to harm them...that is either self generated from their mind or if a Ghost is pissed off and want's you to know it...they are just people who have been unfortunate enough to not be able to pass on to the next level and there is very little danger they can cause. What can become dangerous is a person of WEAK WILL OR MIND...which can allow an entity to access certain areas of their mind to plant violent or fearful thoughts. This can only occur if the person allows it to happen by being so sure that they are being haunted or generating Fear to the effect that they are DOOMED or CURSED...this will allow a Ghost...who...being unable to move on...may be driven MAD and begin to hate the Living as they covet this state and these types of entities are the ones who will take advantage of certain people who leave their minds open to suggestion usually in Dream State. Young Girls who a particularily targeted by Poltergeist...because of a Young Girls Fears and Insecurites of their bodies...become easy targets.

This one thing I know for a fact...I Living Human Being with a Strong Will and Disciplined Mind...Has NOTHING TO FEAR FROM A GHOST OR OTHER ENTITY! It is only the weak and fearful who succumb to this form of control or abuse. Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This one thing I know for a fact...I Living Human Being with a Strong Will and Disciplined Mind...Has NOTHING TO FEAR FROM A GHOST OR OTHER ENTITY!

And that's a fact!

They can scare the eebie jeebies out of you, but once you see them for what they are, they really can't do much, and once you know that, they let go.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

DB...Thank You for the kind words and agreement of what I posted.

I just hope the person who placed this Topic here understands it.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

DB...Thank You for the kind words and agreement of what I posted.

I just hope the person who placed this Topic here understands it.
Split Infinity

I believe it is incontrovertibly obvious; we understand what is going on with you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join