It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question for anyone of the psychic persuasion...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Ill take your word for it. A friend of mine told me the other day she had a similar experience, only this one only lasted a night. There has been cases (which are very rare) that it does happen.

This is the link I gave my friend with a quick google search.

www.hauntedamericatours.com...
edit on 13-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I saw an old picture of a girl aged about 9 I'd say. Circa 1910. Does this ring a bell? I didn't read the other comments.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something but how can any of you people supposedly 'sense' the things you are sensing from a person writing very little information, and then giving out advice?

I'm not poking for fun, I am genuinely interested! .... can you 'sense' things from anyone you see post here? from me? the person above me?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I look forward to it!

QueenofWeird... I'm afraid it doesn't.
edit on 13-5-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Maybe I'm missing something but how can any of you people supposedly 'sense' the things you are sensing from a person writing very little information, and then giving out advice?

I'm not poking for fun, I am genuinely interested! .... can you 'sense' things from anyone you see post here? from me? the person above me?

You're asking the wrong crowd the right questions.

You may get all kinds of feedback but of what matter and relevance is it? The "sensors" you solicit have no way of being verified whether they are schizophrenics with active imaginations or psychics with honest data.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From anoymous postings on the internet psychics are claiming that they're picking up vibes?

hmmmmmm ..... I call a big pile of the brown stuff on this one.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by valiant

You're asking the wrong crowd the right questions.

You may get all kinds of feedback but of what matter and relevance is it? The "sensors" you solicit have no way of being verified whether they are schizophrenics with active imaginations or psychics with honest data.

I guess you're right, but part of me would still be interested to hear explanations or descriptions of how they 'sense' what they sense and what they sense, how they interpret it etc!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Here's a few of hundreds of typical answers.

Images in the head, "feelings" which translate into thoughts, "just know-don't know how or why", visions, woodpeckers told them, and combinations of the above.

Chew on those.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ok, I did a quick painting of it cause it was actually very cool, and stuck in my mind since I saw it.

Take it for what you will, but this is what I saw:

as to what it is?
you got me.

I have never seen that before.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's a BlueBreast from Bloxionski who is pregnant with a mayonnaise Child.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

2nd
edit on 13-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Varies, and its something that random pops up, sometimes its a window that opens wider. In this case, I didn't get the intruder, which doesnt mean he isn't real, I've had blocking on people, names, and even communication, just blocked out, when I believe Higher Self doesnt want me to see it. We also have negative energies, conflicts amongst people, that are draining and have to work at transmuting negative energies around me, into more positive, peaceful, in addition when you're striving to grow, raise frequency, wake up more there is opposition, there are those beings that interfere, so I suspect in this case, that is a block meant to protect me in my striving for transmuting and positivity which is ongoing.

In fact sensed an energy off that picture.

But the gifts can e like a window opening, usually at that point its behind the veil, I feel/sense, sometimes see, family, support, lightness, its not quite like our energy but a subtle field of energy that has warmth, joyous greeting feeling, happiness. I got that feeling right away of expansiveness with her, cosmic, wide open vista, family love, a protective team, something really happy there on that level. Compared to here, in the trenches, that is a blessing when its felt like that. And odd that is what keeps coming.

Other times, clairolfaction with smell, and stepping in.

Reaching rapidly into energy without thought, zen, to see, step into it, or view.

Sensing people before they arrive, or when they're thinking of you, and then they write out of the blue, or that there is a message when I touch the computer, at times.

For some of the experiences, incoming contact can be like a picture, but more like stepping ito a 3d scene where you see, and have gone from that to seemlessly being pulled to waking up from it as if asleep. Though awake and not lying down when it happened.

Not really something that I've tried to force, have tried to rescue a trapped dragon fly and tried to connect to nature a few times, but mostly just let it come and go. I've always thought of it as annoying, sort of empath, connections to people you know and knowing often where they are, but that happens when they're close to you, you have a tie, but those things always overhwelmed me almost like being in a soap opera, needing solitude.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow. Weird picture! And pretty too. I happen to have an obsession with the color blue.

I'm going to save it to my computer for later viewing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Go for it.

I might work on it some more,was hurrying so I could post something to give an idea.
That is basically it.
but like I said, rush job.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There ya' go. Whether none-all-any-some of your report is true, to be honest there is no way we can even begin to know as we still don't know how this stuff works. If you subscribe to the quantum theories then it gets even more baffling. The only thing we can safely assume is we can access information from anywhere at anytime.

While the telepathic theory often put forward is interesting, there is definitely something more going on here.
We are connected to everything and anything at some level or another. Telepathy presumes we are simply dealing with mind to mind communication but this is all beyond simple telepathic communication between two or more people.

Looks to me like its a form of 'Quantum Communication'

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Is the energy swirl completely touching the body, or is it just kind of floating around it?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It is almost like a ribbon that goes around the body. I couldn't quiet get it to show right as I wanted it, but what I saw wrapped around your waste through your legs and backside/lower back in a weird figure 8. It wasn't attached, but was around you.

Kind of like a belt.

*shrug*

edit on 13-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What do you mean by through my legs? Sorry, I'm just curious.
And by figure 8, do you mean that both loops are behind me, or in front?

(I'm an artist too, and am obsessive over details.)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's kind of hard to explain, and paint.

it had one loop around your waste like a belt, then one that goes between your legs from your lower back. It kind of reminds me of a rock climbers diaper. I want to say it looped around both legs too, but unsure.

Imagine stepping into a figure 8 on one side, then dropping the other side down your back and pulling up between your legs...that is about how I saw it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
About that picture the blue is Ella, very good energy I keep feeling and he has that darker energy of course, but, Im curious what message he brings. For example does he seem to want you to marry him. I can only relate something that lasted over 2 months with me, that my son picked up, I thought I might be losing it, but my son who was roughly 14 then, said, there is man in your room and he described a man much like I kept seeing, being pulled, all the energy gone, what I thought was inner earth. Later in meditaton seeking for answers, was shown a volcano by a light being, and said, not to go alone ever, for this takes a team. In those 2 months I had tried to remind them of home, famlly, happiness, and kept sensing angels to rescue, but heard in my heart, I was doing just fine on my own, until the end when I was rescued and woke up and it never happened again. It was something out of my realm of belief and did not believe in the biblical idea of fallen ones, no one would ever know what home is and be foolish enough to enough to leave it was just a childish story.

Now a lot more research and experiences, and memoreis and the duality those who are in my opinion insane. A part of that was similar too, pursuing me that way, wanting me to marry him. I didn't understand what his whole trip was and asked why why they were doing this and was told they were in a war, which of course was a distorted way of thinking because family loves them and wants them to change their lives around, which I told them.

This is the odd part, when I kept seeking for answers about that from others. Someone with quite a lot of "energy" and alot of answers told me that he probably wanted my dna, this is what I would have thought is "entity", but acting in the capacity of corporal, and the DNA is not exactly our physical DNA, but our astral dna, that is affected by our physical, there is a connection, and this "group" of "fallen ones" in inner earth, does hybrids, and creates I would call that 'dolls" almost or something they can operate out of or else in that realm they are kind of coroporal/astral. So its almost like ET. only lower channels/inner earth. And what they are going for is "breeding" or hydbridzation but in essence its LIGHT they feed off of.

Not saying this is what it is, but the energy drain was a very strong part of this, going to sleep even with this dream that was always the same. OR that space between sleep and dreams. So draco element, and possibly more, hybridization element.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join