It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Those quotes fly directly in the face of what God said about vaccinations.

"Tempt not the fates of your children, the keys to their protection are in the illness. Weaken the chains of pestilence and weave from them a blanket of health." - God.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Furbs,

Firstly I'm not religious, I don't like to believe in something because I'm told that I should e.g. safe vaccines, God, Global Warming etc.

I tried a quick Google for your quote and it didn't come up, if you can provide a reference to it we'll continue

Originally posted by Furbs

"Tempt not the fates of your children, the keys to their protection are in the illness. Weaken the chains of pestilence and weave from them a blanket of health." - God.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Furbs,

Firstly I'm not religious, I don't like to believe in something because I'm told that I should e.g. safe vaccines, God, Global Warming etc.

I tried a quick Google for your quote and it didn't come up, if you can provide a reference to it we'll continue

Glad someone with some sense challenged me on it.

The point is, anyone can claim anyone said anything. That big ol' list of quotes was almost completely uncited.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Which God are we referring to? I honestly suspect that your God and my God are NOT the same:

What Does the Bible Say About Doctors?

When Jesus was on earth, He NEVER referred anyone to a Physician

God needs no middle men. When Jesus was on earth, when someone came to Him for healing, He never referred the person to Luke, the “Physician.” Jesus healed the person directly and personally. And He healed him either with His Word – which we have today, in the form of the Bible – or He healed him with natural methods – clay, water, etc.

Jesus NEVER used drugs, although we know that some types of drugs were available in His time. When Jesus was on the Cross, He was offered a type of drug to ease His pain, but He refused it.

In the Bible, What was the consequence of seeking out anyone else except God for healing?

Asa, King of Israel sought out the physicians INSTEAD of depending on the Lord – and Asa DIED!

God says, “I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

“I will take away sickness from among you. . .” Exodus 23:25,26

Lorraine Day, M.D.
Source

"By studying the original Greek text we find that the use of drugs is mentioned four times in the New Testament. The Word ''sorcerers" in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15 and "sorceries" found in Rev.9:21 and 18:23 are all derived from the original Greek word "pharmakon". '

"We read in Rev. 22:15: "For without are dogs and sorcerers, and whore mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

"Whatever "sorcery" is, it certainly keeps pretty bad company, doesn't it? Now we read in Rev. 18:23: "Thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for by thy sorceries were all nations delivered".

Strong's concordance lists the word "sorcery" as: #1—a drug i.e. a spell-giving potion #2—a druggist or pharmacist #3 — a poisoner.

"Isn't that amazing. A pharmacist today has the same Greek title that he had at the time the New Testament was written nearly 2000 years ago, and he is still doing the same thing — dealing in poisonous drugs!

"The Bible says that "sorcery", or the use of poisonous drugs, has deceived all nations. All nations practice sorcery through the use of drugs, but they are deceived into thinking it's right. If a person is deceived, he won't know he is deceived, now will he?

"When I first became aware of it, my reaction was to deny it. Surely the word must have changed meaning. I looked in Webster's 2nd Collegiate Dictionary published in 1980 under the word "pharmaceutical" and I could scarcely believe my eyes when the definition read: "pharmaceutical"—the practice of witchcraft or the use of poison.

Source

"He's the best physician that knows the worthlessness of most medicines."
"God heals and the Doctor takes the fee." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even if you ignore what God says and just use common sense the evidence is still pretty obvious:

"So why do we turn to these people for answers to our own health? It makes no sense. If we wish to be healthy, we must model individuals who are themselves healthy. A medical school certificate has no credibility when the person holding it is clearly diseased. Health is not an intellectual exercise, it is a life experience. If you can't be healthy yourself, you have no right talking to others about their health. (But doctors are "licensed" by state health regulators who don't even take into account the health of health care providers.)

The most powerful healing system in the world is inside you right now. All you need to do is stop poisoning your body and mind with chemicals, toxic foods and toxic personal care products. Turn to nature, which provides nutrition and medicine in the form of edible plants."

Source

A simple scientific experiment: Look around and see who's healthy

"Let me invite you to look at a simple experiment here. If what organized medicine says is true, then you should be able to observe that people on drugs are healthy, while all the people taking herbs and vitamins are diseased.

Go park your car in front of a pharmacy and watch the first 100 people you see buying drugs, then ask yourself, "Are these healthy people?" Look at the way they walk, their energy and their posture. Do they look healthy? Then go park your car in front of a health food store and watch people entering and exiting that store. Ask yourself again: Do they look healthy?

If you do this experiment, you'll quickly find that the unhealthy people are the ones visiting the pharmacy. The healthy people are the ones visiting health food stores, which sell natural health products and supplements. Through this simple observation experiment, we can see for ourselves that conventional medicine doesn't make people healthy."

Source

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

But Wait.. THERE'S MORE!

"So as you can see, there are a number of substances with various psychoactive effects that one can become dependant on to the point of needing it to 'survive' without the possibility of dying in the withdrawal, if it was a substance that can cause death or permanent damage to the brain."

"Modern science can easily reshape the molecules and make slight changes to 'turn off' the psychoactivity of the substance they wished to make 'sneaky' for purposes of mass population ingestion daily to the point of mass dependance."

"...the pharmaceutical companies know their medicines cause dependance and they know that they can charge any price because they know the person will go to any length not to suffer so horribly once addicted and pay any price. The doctors who prescribe these types of substances liberally know what they do to people and know full well that their patient will likely become dependant as long as the medicine is repeatedly given to them with refills etc. They may often trick a person into thinking they need the medication when in reality a non-addictive one could solve their original problem just the same. These same doctors get throwbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing their brands you see. They get incentives .. "

and so you'd definantly see how the population could be controlled via a drug ..

Source

"Our medical practitioners, while courageous and needed, are educated in schools whose curriculum and even text books are heavily influenced by the powerful pharmaceutical industry. Representatives of the pharmaceutical companies frequently visit your doctor's office promoting the efficacy of their company's drugs and giving away free samples to be dispensed to patients; Pharmaceutical companies use their giant profits to manipulate and formulate legislation to protect their business and harm that of their competitors (non-drug healing practices as well as proponents of vitamins and health foods) in the U.S. Congress and White House.
Standard medical practice is organized around the Theory of Diseases, which is that a person becomes sick because he or she contracts a disease. Conventional treatments are therefore treatments of diseases, not of people. With the exception of antibiotics, most of the drugs employed in conventional medicine are designed to act as chemical strait jackets, preventing the cells of the body from performing some function that has become hyperactive."

Source

edit on 14-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The point is, anyone can claim anyone said anything. That big ol' list of quotes was almost completely uncited.

Somehow I don't find it the least bit strange that someone who believes in hogwarts, elves, fairies, goblins, and dwarves ALSO believes in vaccines.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Somehow I don't find it the least bit strange that someone who believes in hogwarts, elves, fairies, goblins, and dwarves ALSO believes in vaccines.

And I don't find it a bit strange that someone who believes in God doesn't understand what hyperbole is.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is a very worrying study. How on earth do we stop these vaccines from being given to children? It will be too late by the time more people start realising this. Future generations will show increasing signs of the issues that stem from vaccines.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritatisCupitor
This is a very worrying study. How on earth do we stop these vaccines from being given to children? It will be too late by the time more people start realising this. Future generations will show increasing signs of the issues that stem from vaccines.

This isn't a study.

This is an interview with a guy claiming to have done studies, yet not citing those studies. He claims he is part of court cases, yet doesn't disclose the court cases for verification.

Peer Review is needed on his claims. This is what a lot of people outside of academia do not understand. Peer review is simply someone looking at his claims and then trying to replicate his findings. This is how science works, and why real science is incorruptible.

If this guy wants to tell everyone that vaccines are causing disease, that's great. Show me your findings so I can peer review it and see if I get the same results. If multiple people get different results from the same methodology he will have a problem.

By his own admission, his findings are not published for review. I wonder why that is. It isn't out of fear, clearly, because he has his face anywhere he can put it. I go with lack of scientifically valid claims.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This isn't a study.

This is an interview with a guy claiming to have done studies, yet not citing those studies. He claims he is part of court cases, yet doesn't disclose the court cases for verification.

Peer Review is needed on his claims. This is what a lot of people outside of academia do not understand. Peer review is simply someone looking at his claims and then trying to replicate his findings. This is how science works, and why real science is incorruptible.

If this guy wants to tell everyone that vaccines are causing disease, that's great. Show me your findings so I can peer review it and see if I get the same results. If multiple people get different results from the same methodology he will have a problem.

By his own admission, his findings are not published for review. I wonder why that is. It isn't out of fear, clearly, because he has his face anywhere he can put it. I go with lack of scientifically valid claims.

Forget about this guy then. If you haven't looked for and found several peer reviewed studies, evidence that are repeated, verifiable, documented and in an actual medical journal about the damage vaccines HAVE done, then you're not looking - that I'm SURE of.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Forget about this guy then. If you haven't looked for and found several peer reviewed studies, evidence that are repeated, verifiable, documented and in an actual medical journal about the damage vaccines HAVE done, then you're not looking - that I'm SURE of.

Fine. I will forget about this guy.

But what about you? Now -you- are the guy claiming that there are peer reviewed studies. Are you going to cite some sources, or should I 'forget' about you as well?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
comparing people going into the health food store to people going into the pharmacy, that's like comparing apples and oranges.

how many of those people at the pharmacy are normally healthy but, you happen to catch them at their worst. It is not a fair comparison... some people are refilling meds on a regular basis, some are normally healthy but caught something and are getting a med for that particular momement.

you don't even know who the meds are for, there is a percentage that are picking up meds for a family member
edit on 15-5-2012 by research100 because: add a sentence

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Problem is, even when a parent knows, it can be a nightmare trying to convince the other parent, sometimes even just getting them to look at the information is pretty much impossible. People have been brainwashed so well

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Fine. I will forget about this guy.

But what about you? Now -you- are the guy claiming that there are peer reviewed studies. Are you going to cite some sources, or should I 'forget' about you as well?

This isn't meant as a put down towards Furbs or anyone else. I've never really been interested in peer reviewed studies. It makes as much sense to me as asking NIST to write an honest report explaining what really happened on 911.

The Undeniable Evidence: Proven and Peer Verified

"Here are just a few of the studies that you're not supposed to know about, which show a definitive correlation between mercury and autism:

"A review of medical literature and US government data suggests that: (i) many cases of idiopathic autism are induced by early mercury exposure from thimerosal."

While we could easily continue citing studies to show that ethyl mercury has an effect on causing developmental capabilities and autism, it would be pointless to do so. Those who would ignore all of these studies would also find a way to deny anything else that we might provide, because the facts contradict their zealous institutional dogma. It would cost them their jobs to believe otherwise." Source

EDIT: BTW if like me you are wondering what the heck idiopathic autism means, this explains it perfectly.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Why aren't you interested in peer reviewed studies? That means.. you are just interested in what exactly? Someone just telling you what they THINK is the cause of things? I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying...

Also..

Thimmerisol isn't used in any mandated children's vaccinations. The only one you will find it in is SOME flu vaccines.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Go look for yourself. You're the one who will know what will satisfy you or not. There are several, several cases dating back decades of huge groups of people contracting diseases they were vaccinated against, some of it documented, some of it not. All you have to do is google it and look. The amount of real, documented, medical literature is out there, being done by physicians, scientists who half the time have it published in medical journals - and going back decades. But people choose to ignore them. The media certainly does, the government certainly does, and the corporations and the FDA certainly do - but the funny thing is that ALL those organizations have a vested interest in vaccines being no problem. Meanwhile, the evidence is in. I doubt that anything I post will sway anyone. And that's cool.

I also likely won't be swayed much by anyone else. They have NEVER done a study on the effect of vaccines that lasts more than a few weeks. NEVER. So HOW can they claim they are safe? The people that say they are safe don't actually research, test, do controlled studies to prove this, but instead spend all their time just saying "there is no correlative evidence to support that vaccines are dangerous." That's not very scientific!
edit on 15-5-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is old news. Moulden has scientifically proven that vaccinations cause brain damage. Vaccinations given to pets shorten the life of the animal 5-7 years. Most pets die between 10-12 years now. They should live 15-17 years. Both cats and Dogs, which they did before the vaccinations started. (For those of you old enough to remember the 50's & 60's).
Look up Dr. Buttar. He did the detox of Deseree Jennings back in 2010. That Cheerleader for the Redskins football team that developed Astonia after her vaccinations.
I have personally seen two heathy babies turned into vegetables by vaccinations. Healthy Wednesday, Vaccinated Thursday, Nobody home Friday. The kids screamed all night - Autistic from then on. That's a heartbreaker folks.
Vacciantions break the second rule of cellular health. A clean environment to live in. Can't do that and expect to be healthy. You'll here more about this soon.
Doc

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow. The assumptions people make and what some of you consider proof is disturbing. No wonder the US is being laughed at on the educational level. Look at the data. That's all I'm asking. Look at BOTH sides. There are plenty of studies that reveal the benefits of vaccinations. Even long term. Go to any good peer reviewed journal database and look it up.

Stop specifically searching for the damage vaccines can do. If you search for it you'll find it. If that's all you see you'll believe it. Look for peer reviewed studies on the long term effects of vaccinations. Some of you people are so biased it is unbelievable. Put down the loaded gun and look at the data, and let data be data. Anecdotal evidence, while having its place in research, is a poor indicator of significance for studies about vaccinations.

When doing personal research, to get unbiased results you SHOULD NOT be typing "proof that vaccines cause harm" or "vaccines cause autism". Search for things like "Long term effects of vaccination" etc etc and ONLY look at peer reviewed papers that are published in scholarly journals. Look at many, make your decisions from there. NEVER research exactly for what you are leaning towards or believe. Prove that your null hypothesis is false, and go from there.

From what I have found these are the facts:

Vaccines CAN cause harm. (Just like anything taken into the body, there is a chance of a bad reaction)
In MOST cases, they do NOT cause harm.
Vaccines DO work and can effectively immunize a person against a specific pathogen.
Some Vaccines DO contain mercury and other compounds known to be toxic to life(At extremely low levels).
The benefits of vaccinations, at least for some diseases, outweigh the risks (Real studies and statistics say it all).

For me, I take all vaccines that are required. I never take my annual flu vaccine, because I rarely get the flu and even when I do I am back to normal activities in a week. Flu vaccines, however, are important for those susceptible to disease, the elderly and young. I do get a tetanus shot when necessary.

edit on 15-5-2012 by CloonBerg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

Many maintain that the Polio project in Africa is responsible for the Aids epidemic!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join