It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

they were on their death beds,, way way back, drs went from woman to woman delivering their babies, their hands covered in blood, many moms and babies died, 1 doc realized this was happening because they were touching all these women, and they needed to,wash their hands in between.

Not disputing you, but exactly where did all this happen? It certainly never happened with any of the women my grandmother served as midwife ~ in the comfort and privacy of their own bedrooms. If what you're saying is true, it happened in a hospital setting. So you think MRSA and a lot more aren't being spread in the nice modernized hospitals by the nice doctors and nurses wearing gloves?

www.cbsnews.com... CBS/AP) Where is it best to be a baby? Not the U.S. Babies born here are more likely to die during the first month of life than babies born in Cuba, Poland, and dozens of other countries, a new study says.

Fail.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

...here is more info about using Colloidal Silver instead of vaccines, which the Colloidal Silver will neutralize......

You bet. Colloidal Silver is one of the many items you'll find in my own little natural medicine stash. I never tried putting a silver coin in raw milk to see if it keeps it from going bad, always meant to try that back when we had goats but never got around to it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by daddio

...here is more info about using Colloidal Silver instead of vaccines, which the Colloidal Silver will neutralize......

You bet. Colloidal Silver is one of the many items you'll find in my own little natural medicine stash. I never tried putting a silver coin in raw milk to see if it keeps it from going bad, always meant to try that back when we had goats but never got around to it.

Good to see someone actually gets it. And uses it. Like I said, I have made dozens of these little generators from 3-9 volt batteries and a 3 volt and it works great with .9999 extra fine silver rod .060 thousandths. I get my parts at Radio Shack for less than $5.00. The rod comes in 3 foot lengths at about $30 an ounce. Usually they just charge me $30 total as it is almost and ounce anyway.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases." ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Originally posted by antonia
You had your mind made up before this was even started. It doesn't matter what the other side says and you know it. You wouldn't listen to a word of it.

This is a list of some of the doctors who ALSO have their minds made up and are completely against all vaccines:

• Dr. Joseph Mercola
• Dr. Gary Null
• Dr. Jane Orient
• Dr. Viera Scheibner
• Dr. Andrew Moulden
• Dr. Archie Kalokerinos
• Dr. Robert Mendelsohn
• Dr. Beddow Bayly
• Dr. William Howard Hay
• Dr. Tim O'Shea
• Dr. Andrew Wakefield
• Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
• Dr. Richard Moskowitz
• Dr. Pamela Middleton
• Dr. Rochelle Neally
• Dr. P. Vernon Erwin
• Dr Phillip Incao
• Dr. Russell Blaylock
• Dr. Harold Buttram
• Dr. Marc Girard
• Dr. Lawrence Palevsky
• Dr. William Campbell Douglass
• Dr. Leo Rebello
• Dr. Mark Hyman
• Dr. David Ayoub
• Dr. Ken Stoller
• Dr, Jayne Donegan
• Dr. Garry Gordon
• Dr. Mayer Eisenstein
• Dr. Donald Miller
• Dr. Stephanie Cave
• Dr. Todd Elsner
• Dr. Stephen Marini
• Dr Renee Tocco
• Dr. Maryanne Block
• Suzanne Humphries, MD
• James Howenstine, MD
• Daniel Marchini, M.D
• Rebecca Carley, M.D
• Alan Cantwell, Jr., M.D
• Dr Richard Halvorsen
• Philip Incao, M.D.
• Dr Vernon Coleman
• Dr Jayne L M Donegan
• Dr Thomas Levy MD
• Dr Michel Odent
• Lendon H.Smith, M.D.
• Dr. William Campbell Douglas
• Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.
• Dr. Kris Gaublomme
• W. L. Bonnell, MD
• John Tilden MD
• Dr. William Howard Hay
• CHARLES A. R. CAMPBELL, M. D.
• Dr William Collins
• Dr Creighton MD

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat."
~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated 
and do not vaccinate their children.  Why not?   

• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective. 
• They know vaccines contain dangerous substances. 
• They know vaccines cause serious health problems. 
• They have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.  
Source

Dr. Gordon T. Stewart, head of the department of community medicine at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, is one of the most vigorous critics of the pertussis vaccine. He says he supported the inoculation before 1974 but then began to observe outbreaks of pertussis in children who had been vaccinated. "Now, in Glasgow," he says, "30 per-cent of our whooping cough cases are occurring in vaccinated patients. This leads me to believe that the vaccine is not all that protective." Source

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Because he drank 50,000 times the normal daily dose!!!!!!!!! The Elite turn blue too, just not THAT blue, where do you think the term "Blue Blood" came from!!!

It came from Spaniards who had (or admitted) no Jewish or Moorish ancestors.

www.etymonline.com...

they were on their death beds,, way way back, drs went from woman to woman delivering their babies, their hands covered in blood, many moms and babies died, 1 doc realized this was happening because they were touching all these women, and they needed to,wash their hands in between.

Not disputing you, but exactly where did all this happen?

Vienna General Hospital. Semmelweiss's theory, that disease was spread from person to person by unhygienic practices, applies outside hospitals too, of course. It was just easier to observe in the hospital setting.
edit on 13-5-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Vienna General Hospital. Semmelweiss's theory, that disease was spread from person to person by unhygienic practices, applies outside hospitals too, of course. It was just easier to observe in the hospital setting.

I'm hard pressed to imagine a maternity ward where doctors could go from bed to bed with bloody hands outside a hospital setting anywhere or at any time. But once again, in our best hospitals today, perfectly healthy women who are there simply to give birth, are exposed to super bugs and our infant mortality rate is worse than Cuba's? What's wrong with this picture?

Could the high death rate in infants be because American babies are injected with foreign bodies and chemicals called vaccines within hours of their birth?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I don't make my own colloidal silver but I had a friend who did and he swore by it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by daddio

I don't make my own colloidal silver but I had a friend who did and he swore by it.

Been making and taking it for years! Swear by it!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here is something written by Phillip Incao, a family physician for 25 years which I think is what it very much boils down to:

In 1979 the Centers for Disease Control stated: "Vaccinations are recommended and administered to millions of children and other individuals each year on the presumption (emphasis mine) that the benefits far outweigh the risks. The benefit side of the equation is straightforward: vaccinations can prevent serious disease. The risk side is not as straightforward since it includes factors that are known and others that may exist but have not yet been discovered. It is necessary, therefore, to maintain surveillance of potential risks of vaccination to continually reevaluate whether individual vaccinations are, on balance, good for people."

The above clear statement of purpose to monitor vaccine safety has unfortunately been totally eclipsed by our nations’ enormous intellectual, bureaucratic and economic commitment to vaccination as the method to eradicate illness.

This commitment has made it virtually impossible to achieve an open, fair and unbiased risk-benefit evaluation of any vaccination in use today. With a conflict of interest of this magnitude, the pressures that exist to maintain the momentum of our national vaccine initiative and to avoid "alarming the public" overshadow by far those voices who might question the wisdom of such a one-sided and politicized health agenda.

In addition, severe constraints are placed on the media in the name of "responsible journalism" with the result that the American public very seldom hears both sides of the vaccination story, and comes to have an unquestioning faith in vaccinations as our greatest hope against future imagined disease plagues. In this fear-based scenario, the questioning voice of reason is drowned out amid the hysteria surrounding the emerging "killer infections" which are such a favorite media topic.

He speaks nothing but common sense in his letter to the chairman of the health committee:
Full letter.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Below is a sample from a huge collection of quotes I ran across:

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; and, being such, it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine....Believe not in vaccination, it is a world-wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end." -Carlo Ruta, Professor of Materia Medica at the University of Perugia, Italy

"Nobody needs to be confused but EVERYBODY better be darn well frightened about taking ANY vaccine, under ANY circumstance, for ANY reason, at ANY time in their life." - Dr. Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Under the guise of public health, genocidal agendas are being facilitated all over the world, often at gunpoint, through the mass and mandated delivery of vaccines, toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, processed foods and contaminated water." --Don Harkins

"The evidence for indicting immunisations for SIDS is circumstantial, but compelling. However, the keepers of the keys to medical-research funds are not interested in researching this very important lead to the cause of an ongoing, and possibly preventable, tragedy. Anything that implies that immunisations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunisations are killing thousands of babies?" --Dr. Douglass M.D.

“My thirty years experience as a family doctor in the healing arts have convinced me that the greatest threat to life and health in the 21st century, is no longer atomic bombs and nuclear power. The greatest threat to our health today is (by far) the medical community, and one of their most dangerous tools is vaccination - particularly the horrific procedure of injecting foreign protein into newborn infants! --Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"Soldiers DID die following the injections which contained mercurous chloride otherwise known as CALOMEL. There WAS a widespread campaign for mercury containing vaccines. There WAS also an outpouring of propaganda [such as our present day SARS, MONKEYPOX, SMALLPOX hype] to frighten the public, there WERE large numbers of deaths at the time, all blamed on “Spanish Flu”. Of course the Spanish Flu was just as bogus in the early 1900s as Swine Flu was in the 70s when President Ford faked his vaccination and helped set our country up for a REAL epidemic [vaccine induced, iatrogenic, Guillaine Barre syndrome]. Spanish Flu was as bogus as the more recent WEST NILE VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, SMALLPOX and MONKEYPOX is today. They are killing the innocent and the ignorant today, just as they have in the past. The deaths from the great flu epidemic of 1918 were caused by the use of CALOMEL, the major biological poison used to treat “sepsis” as it was called in those days. CALOMEL is mercurous chloride and was used by the medical quacks of that day for “anything that ailed you”. Mercury is a deadly poison." Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"Only after realising that routine immunisations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates. The worst vaccine of all is the whooping cough vaccine... it is responsible for a lot of deaths and for a lot of infants suffering irreversible brain damage. In susceptible infants, it knocks their immune systems about, leading to irreparable brain damage, or severe attacks or even deaths from diseases like pneumonia or gastro-enteritis and so on." --Dr. Kalokerinos, M.D.

"My honest opinion is that vaccination is the cause of more disease and suffering than anything I could name." -Dr. Harry R. Baybee

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realise that this is not so . . . My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunise sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

Source: Famous Vaccine Quotes

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I went to the link - some really chilling stuff there.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

We can affectionately refer to everyone on that list of quotes.....a "quack"
Shoot, this may even lead to a brand new definition of the word.

Awesome link. Thanks, I saved it

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

We can affectionately refer to everyone on that list of quotes.....a "quack"
Shoot, this may even lead to a brand new definition of the word.

Awesome link. Thanks, I saved it

Just in case you don't go to the bottom, at the bottom are some really amazing statistics, from MEDICAL JOURNALS. They really say it all:

"In the USA the vaccination lobby has made the US Government shoulder the vaccine manufacturers liabilities. The Government established a National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in 1986 and has paid out in excess of $1 billion to families for vaccine injuries, mainly from the whooping cough vaccine. The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Scheme of the FDA admits 12,000 to 14,000 reports annually and agree that only 10 to 15% of adverse reactions are reported."

From the FDA themselves!

And here's another classic:

"In an outbreak of measles in Western Sydney in 1993, 73% of cases occurred in children aged 5-9 years who had been vaccinated against measles according to their parents." -Medical Journal of Australia, 1995.

And finally:

"In the USA in 1978, they mandated vaccination and it resulted in a three fold increase in the reported incidence of whooping cough." -Dr. Viera Scheibner showing graphs from Tokai Journal of Experimental Biology and Medicine 1988.

And something that should completely make sense in light of the fact that antibiotics create superbugs:

"Studies have shown that while the oral polio vaccine contains three strains of polio virus, a fourth strain can be cultured from the faeces of vaccine recipients. This indicates that viruses have recombined and formed a new strain in the process of vaccination." -Virology, 1993.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry, time for one more classic quote:

"I was working in one of the oldest lung illness treatment centres in Germany, and just by chance, I looked at the files of those people who had fallen ill during the first German epidemic of smallpox, in 1947...We had always been told that the smallpox vaccination would protect against smallpox. And now I could verify, thanks to the files and papers, that all of those who had fallen ill had been vaccinated. This was very upsetting for me." - Dr. Buchwald, M.D.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
frazzle, sorry I wasn't more specific... we are talking 1847, Puerperal fever was common in mid-19th-century hospitals and often fatal, with mortality at 10%–35%. Semmelweis postulated the theory of washing with chlorinated lime solutions in 1847[1] while working in Vienna General Hospital's First Obstetrical Clinic, where doctors' wards had three times the mortality of midwives' wards. He published a book of his findings in Etiology, Concept and Prophylaxis of Childbed .

so the midwifes did a much better job, I was not trying to malign midwives. I had my babies at a birth center with a midwife and a doc. I have a lot of respect for midwives and the work they do.

of course there are super bugs you can get in the hospitals, I have no doubt about that at all.

edit on 14-5-2012 by research100 because: add a sentence

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Last one I promise, but this is one of the truest things of all and simply CAN NOT be denied by anyone. The long term studies of vaccines are happening right now, and everyone is ignoring them:

"Safety studies on vaccinations are limited to short time periods only: several days to several weeks. There are NO (NONE) long term (months or years) safety studies on any vaccination or immunization. For this reason, there are valid grounds for suspecting that many delayed-type vaccine reactions may be taking place unrecognized at to their true nature. Dr Buttram MD

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The REAL "Quacks" are the MD's (medicine Doctors):

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"
Source

"Those who are quick to label Mercola a quack would do well to see how so called "real doctors" are faring. Let's look at a JAMA report on iatrogenic illness (illness caused by medical treatment) which estimates (conservatively) that it causes 225,000 deaths per year and so constitutes the third leading cause of death in the United States, after deaths from heart disease and cancer." Source

"Quacks, just plain quacks, whether we are willing to admit it or not, for are we not doing the very things for which we condemn those who we are pleased to call by this opprobrious name?"
W.H. Hay, M.D.

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession."
James A. Smith, M.D.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And this is by design, as it's the only way that vaccines will not be found out. Vaccines are a religion, they are about belief, as you show below there are no true safety tests. The Pharms said themselves that to find out if the Hep B vaccine was causing MS you'd need to follow the patient post-vaccination for at least 60 days.

Big Pharma do study lots of things in private, if the results are not suitable for our consumption, they lock them away in a safe.

Originally posted by thebtheb
Last one I promise, but this is one of the truest things of all and simply CAN NOT be denied by anyone. The long term studies of vaccines are happening right now, and everyone is ignoring them:

"Safety studies on vaccinations are limited to short time periods only: several days to several weeks. There are NO (NONE) long term (months or years) safety studies on any vaccination or immunization. For this reason, there are valid grounds for suspecting that many delayed-type vaccine reactions may be taking place unrecognized at to their true nature. Dr Buttram MD

edit on 14-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks for all the quotes many really great ones! To bad many folks who believe in vaccines refuse to hear anything that doesn't reinforce the propaganda we've all been fed since birth.

edit on 14-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

For those who have not seen it, here's one of the men on your list, Gary Null, fighting as hard as he can against vaccines at a New York assembly hearing and pointing out among other things, the "gross conflict of interest" that goes on with the studies into vaccines. As well as the "Gulf War Syndrome" and the outright denial of what much of it comes from, even many of those who were not in the Gulf War Theater

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join