It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow this doctor is laying it all on the line he is claiming all vaccines cause mini strokes in the brain and account for a host of chronic illnesses including autism and infant death syndrome etc. He claims he has conclusive proof of this now and why it happens. After reading this article I doubt any parent would want to vaccinated their child.

PS please do no comment unless you read the article first

vactruth.com...

Here are some excerpts:

Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines:

"2.) Dr. Moulden, we understand that you have made a revolutionary discovery. Can you tell us about it?

I would be happy to.

Through my extensive research and my work throughout the years, I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death. These are strokes – across the board for all of us. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism, specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia, seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much much more."

"My work will be submitted for peer review in the upcoming several months. For now, peer review is available in the Tolerance Lost DVD series as I have translated the medical sciences into an information and presentation style that can be understood by the public at large, as well as the vaccine injury court special masters. Examples of the evidence of harm, I have cataloged in a ‘see for yourself’ format."

"Remarkably, my studies of schizophrenia, dementia, and research exposure to neuroimaging modalities and brain and behavioral assessments before medical school contributed to my ability to “see” what has been in front of our eyes all along – ischemic strokes and brain damages – from vaccinations. The problem has been we neither knew how to measure, when to measure or what to measure, let alone what the limitations were, of the tools we have been using to measure brain integrity, in health, disease and disorder."

"It has taken the past several years to decipher how ischemic brain damages were happening in the autism we were seeing and the many other neurodevelopmental disorders. I now believe I have the answers for this, or so it appears and some solutions."

"We have weakened viruses and bacteria, injected them into all of us and caused chronic illness and disease in an attenuated form, this is how these pathogens have always caused harm. It is the bodies response to foreign things entering it, especially under hypersensitivity states, that is causing neurodevelopment disorders and chronic illness and much more."

"This is just the tip of the iceberg.

These microscopic strokes are happening to the brain and body in immediate and delayed, waxing and waning, acute and chronic ways. This is receiving a plethora of clinical labels. In basic physiology, the base cause is common across the board.

There is no such thing as an acquired genetic epidemic. The epidemic is an acquired phenomenon, from environmental factors, for which I can now conclusively show, vaccinations are the mass culprit for most of this."

"8.) What has the response been to your discoveries? How have they been received by the public / the world at large?

The public gets it. The chiropractors embrace it. The medical Doctors, including pediatric neurologists, are stunned by it. The pharmaceutical and organized medicine cartels must deny it. The philosophy is “if they cannot deny the message, then they will discredit the messenger.” This is simply how the system works."

"The evidence is now self evident. All you have to do now is receive the education you need to appreciate and see what is before your very eyes – layperson and Doctor."

"9.) Are there other doctors, researchers and scientists who share your views and agree with you?

All of them, once they take the time to learn. It is 100% undeniable. There is NO way to refute what we can all see now"

Wow he says there is no way to refute this, pretty bold claim... Watch for the attacks on this guy now. This is a huge threat to the vaccine/drug cartels and the deniers will be out in force on this I am sure. Still every parent ought to read this interview and his work before vaccinating their child. If we ever have a zombie Apocalypse it will be because of vaccines IMO.

edit on 11-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

10.) In your opinion, what percentage of vaccines cause adverse effects?

It is in my considered opinion, all of them. I can now show the evidence to back this up. The damages have been clinically silent, but we are all being harmed along the same continuum from clinically silent to terminal disorders and diseases, across all organ systems. However, my ability to measure and prove my point, for the moment, is locked in on the brain functions and neurobehavioral and neuropscyhiatric and neurological conditions primarily.

All of them. My same opinion.
I don't get my pets vaccinated either, and they live long healthy lives.

As long as we still have a choice, I'm choosing to take my chances without CIA cocktail boost injections.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That dude is nuts, he made a bunch of wild claims without any solid evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Welcome to reality. Now think about the vaccines they give to the animals people eat...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

You didn't read the article did you...Sigh! By the way there is no evidence that Polio or any other disease has been eradicated by vaccines several doctors and scientist have done the research using the data since the inception of vaccines and proven this is not the case. However that is not what this thread is about there are plenty of other threads that have argued that incessantly so lets keep this one on topic with how and why vaccines are harming us and causing so much illness and death.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
That dude is nuts, he made a bunch of wild claims without any solid evidence.

He offers undeniable evidence so I take it you have studied his evidence and refuted it thoroughly so we can out this to rest?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes, read as much of the article as you can. Further down the page...

17.) Do you believe that vaccinations have eradicated epidemic diseases?

No, not at all. All we have done is translated “forest fires” for 1% of the population into chronic and acute “brush fires” for the entire population. Sanitation, nutrition, potable water, proper nutrition and hydration was eradicating epidemic disease.

You can argue with his findings, like you can argue any point.

+10 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thanks

Polio has not been "Eradicated" at all, in fact the last polio infections were caused by the polio vaccine itself.

The Salk vaccine failed completely (we’ll issue a special report on that at a later date). And the Sabin vaccine was a disaster. It caused many cases of polio and showed no relationship to the disease except for an increase in polio during the early ’60s, caused by the vaccine itself. And now we have the sensational findings from the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, which strongly indicate that polio did not go away at all, but now manifests itself as chronic fatigue syndrome. The public press is strangely silent on this sensational report — I wonder why.

I remember 20 years ago hearing someone to whom I paid little attention (although the seed was planted) say that polio had not gone away. He said that since the advent of the shots, polio had changed and was called something else by the neurologists. I was intrigued, but I quickly discarded the idea — where were the thousands of paralyzed kids, the iron lungs, the shriveled limbs? I had not seen a case of active polio (I thought) in my entire career. Then I heard that the neurologists were calling chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) “Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.” That’s funny I thought, why are they calling it “myalgic,” which means muscle; “encephalo,” which means brain; and “myelitis,” which means inflammation of the covering of the nerves?
Being slow, I just decided they gave it this fancy moniker because it sounded more scientific than chronic fatigue syndrome.

And then, almost like a divine revelation, I saw the report in the New York Academy of Sciences and said: “Of course, why didn’t I think of that–chronic fatigue syndrome is the modern form of poliomyelitis. “Now don’t hang up on me. I know it sounds like a front-page piece from the National Inquirer, but this is from legitimate research. As you may recall, polio is contracted from ingesting the polio virus, which then goes to the small intestine and reproduces there. With the use of the vaccines, especially the oral Sabin vaccine, the traditional polio viruses were replaced by other members of the same family called Coxsackie viruses.

When the Coxsackie viruses were first isolated from CFS patients, it wasn’t realized that we were simply dealing with a new form of polio. This new polio was caused by the replacement of the polio viruses with their brothers, the Coxsackie viruses. As the researchers didn’t get the connection at first, these new polio cases were labled “post-polio syndrome,” “chronic fatigue syndrome,” and “myalgic encephalomyelitis.”

Modern genetics has confirmed the genetic similarity between polio viruses, Coxsackie, and another group called the Echo viruses. Before the advent of the Salk and Sabin vaccines, there were only three polio viruses. Now, with the drastic alteration of the human gut over the years as a result of these vaccines, there are at least 72 viral strains that can cause polio-like diseases.

Sadly, this evidence of the changing of polio rather than the elimination of it is not new. The first epidemic of “atypical polio” was reported in Los Angeles in 1934 and there was another epidemic of CFS called “abortive poliomyelitis” in Switzerland in 1939. After the introduction of the vaccines, the trend toward a new polio rapidly increased and it has been recognized by the neurologists for 40 years. The terms “atypical” and “abortive” polio have been quietly dropped because they would point to the awful realization that polio is more common than ever and caused by polio vaccination.

Polio vaccine failure

And this snippet from the next article.

"But what these misinformation puppets are failing to disclose is the fact that cases of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP), a much more serious condition than that caused by polio, have skyrocketed as a result of the vaccine’s widespread administration".

"In 2011, for instance, the year in which India was declared to be polio-free, there were 47,500 known cases of NPAFP, which is a shockingly high figure under the circumstances. And based on data collected from India’s National Polio Surveillance Project, cases of NPAFP across India rose dramatically in direct proportion to the number of polio vaccines administered, which suggests that the vaccines were responsible for spurring the rapid spread of this deadly condition".

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

rationalwiki.org...

Hes not a licensed practitioner....

Hm......
edit on 11/5/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have read and studied his evidence for the last 4 years and have found vast gaps in his logic.

See how easy it is to make up a claim without proof, now prove that I didn't do what I just claimed I did.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thanks

There are many studies that show that incidences of polio were declining at the exact same rate before mass polio vaccinations as they were after.

This video is from a few years back, but explains it well.
edit on 11-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Andrew Moulden is a quack.

Where does he practise medicine again?

What's that? He's lost his medical licence?

THIS article seems to bring up some very good points about the "good doctor"...

Let's get back to the predictions of his hypothesis. If Dr. Moulden's hypothesis is true, the following evidence should be observed:

There should be absolutely no evidence of autism before vaccination.
There should be evidence of alterations in blood flow consistent with microvascular strokes
In autistic children who die, sectioning of the brain should reveal evidence of vascular inflammation and small strokes.
There should be evidence that vaccines form particles large enough to clog the microvasculature.
There should be evidence that these particles derive from vaccine constituents
There should be evidence that a pattern of ministrokes actually results in autism.
In actuality, the last prediction is incredibly problematic. There is no evidence linking this sort of "mini-stroke" to autism. Of course, every single one of these is problematic or dubious. In autopsy specimens, there's no evidence of inflammatory reactions causing blockage of small vessels with clot leading to stroke, nor is there any evidence on MRI of such processes in the brains of autistic children. MRI should be able to pick such processes up.

He's also selling something called Brain Guard MD. What is Brain Guard? It's described this way:

BrainGuard provides digital video and photograph based "video microscopy" to monitor and assess for clinically silent brain damage that causes, or has caused, neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders including autism, autism-spectrum, pervasive developmental disorders, Asperger's syndrome, sudden infant death, infantile paralysis, Post vaccine syndromes (Gulf War syndrome, Guillain Barre syndrome, cognitive impairment...), seizure disorders, ischemic strokes, specific learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders...

...Brain damage, especially vaccine and infectious disease induced brain damage, is clinically silent. Our proprietary techniques and technologies provide the means and methods to assess and monitor the integrity of the central nervous system from birth to adulthood with a non-invasive, cost-efficient, home based, video/photo solution for monitoring the integrity of the human brain across neurodevelopment.

There are three steps:

Capture a 30 second video clip of the BrainGuard client - full face in view, eyes open, awake, alert, and responding/attending to the videographer.
Login or Register with BrainGuardMD.com
Follow instructions on how to upload your video/pictures to our secure servers

Clearly, Dr. Moulden, however promising an MD/PhD student he was in the past, has devolved into a crank. It's all there, especially the grandiose thoughts and conspiracy theories. In fact, if you want to know just how much of a crank Dr. Moulden is, I'll let you in on a little tidbit. Who, do you think, started out liking Dr. Moulden but now thinks he's a "scam" and that someone is impersonating him? Take a guess.

John Best.

Here's a link to John Best discussing Moulden:

If you still do not understand what went on here, you will have to ask
certain people here who will not answer key questions. Please do not
disrupt this list further with this scam. Just know that everything
said here was utter insanity. And, I apologize for being duped into
bringing it here.

onibasu.com...

edit on 11/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Vaccines in there current form are very bad. Lots of added nonsense that does do a lot of harm to some people, and minor harm to most.

However the concept of inoculation is not faulty.

Proof?

Rabies. If you get rabies and do not start getting the vaccine very quick, your odds of living are devastatingly small, effectively 0. There are only 6 reports of people who have lived through rabies without vaccine, and half of those cases had massive neurological damage as a result.

Though it is unheard of to die from rabies if one starts receiving the vaccine quickly.

Vaccines in general are just another example of sound concept, coupled with horrendous implementation. I do not doubt there is a malevolent agenda behind the corrupting of such a good idea as inoculation. All good things in the hands of the PTB are inevitably corrupted.
edit on 5/11/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is a bit silly a man claims to have 100% undeniable proof of something and people just up and believe it? If I went around believing everything someone claims as being undeniable truth I would believe in ghosts, Monsters, the devil, bigfoot, giant dragons flying around, every video on youtube and every outrageous claim anyone states here. I dont think this should be taken to heart until there is an actual peer review and those doctors find is true and then do countless studies to find out. Everyone I know has been vaccinated and its funny because they are all perfectly healthy. My daughter has had all her vaccines save the flu shot and guess what shes perfectly healthy too. People that practices blind faith drink the koolaide each and every time.

+12 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Andrew Moulden is a quack. 

Where does he practise medicine again? 

What's that? He's lost his medical licence?

Bachelor’s degree was in Biological Psychology. I graduated valedictorian with an 88% cumulative average from Nipissing University, North Bay Ontario, Canada, in my core area of specialty. My Masters degree was in Child Development with my main thesis in language and neurocognitive development in children and adolescents (Laurentian University). My Undergraduate course grades in Brain and Behavior (98%) and Neurobiology (94%) were straight “A’s”. I achieved a similar level of academic success during the Masters and PhD degrees.

My PhD was in Clinical-Experimental Neuropsychology. I completed a sub-specialization in Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Ottawa during the PhD degree. My PhD comprehensive exams were on Acquired Brain Injuries and Post Concussion Syndrome. I worked with the Mild Brain Injury Association as a group leader and also the Head Injury Association of Toronto, during the PhD training. My PhD comprehensive exam was on acquired Brain Injuries. My clinical work was devoted to detecting acquired brain injuries.
I was a Natural, Sciences, Engineering, and Research Council of Canada scholar, an Ontario Mental Health Foundation scholar, an Ontario Graduate scholar, and received 27 Awards/scholarships for academic, research, clinical, and teaching excellence during my University training. I was ranked in the top 1-5% of medical residents during my emergency medicine residency rotations in Ottawa.

I have taught enrichment courses on Brain and Behavior, Neurology, Neuropsychology, and Neuropsychiatry at the University of Ottawa (1993-2005) and full courses in Neurbobiology at Atlantic Baptist University in Moncton, Newbrunswick Canada.

My clinical training during the PhD was in Clinical Neuropsychology at the Baycrest Hospital, Rotman Research Institute – University of Toronto, and the Credit Valley Hospital, Ottawa Health Sciences Center memory Disorders Clinic. The PhD thesis was in Functional Brain Imaging and Neuro-Electrophysiology at the Univiversity of Toronto. I subsequently completed a medical degree at the McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.

During the PhD my extra-curricular training was in Behavioral Neurology and Clinical Neuropsychology. My clerkship electives training during medical school was in Clinical Neurology. My residency training was in Psychiatry/Neuropsychiatry. I received the licentiate of the Medical Counsel of Canada (2006) having passed the core knowledge (LMCC 1) and clinical skills (LMCC 2) exams consistent with the United States Medical Licensing Exams (USMLE parts 1 and 2).

During my clinical residency training I was ranked in the top 1-5% of medical residents during rotations by my supervisors including my emergency medicine rotations in Ottawa.

And your credentials are??? If you are going to label someone a quack you might want to look into their background a little first instead of making a fool of yourself.

As for losing a medical license I could care less about losing some piece of paper issued by some bought and paid for medical board because you don't go along with thier agenda which is to peddle drugs and vaccines for the pharmaceutical cartels. You don't need a license to do research but he certainly has the credentials. Amazing how after all his vast education training and experience no one noticed he was a quack until he presented his findings on vaccines... Sigh

You quoted a bunch of junk from some hit pieces and right out of the gate they are wrong. Like this:

There should be absolutely no evidence of autism before vaccination.

If you actually read the article this is false. His premise is the auto immune response to the diseases causes autism so by injecting weaker versions of the disease we cause the same autoimmune responses. So right out of the gate the hack that wrote this has no clue what he is talking about. I could go on but suffice it to say your quotes are nothing bit hit pieces attacking the messenger and trying to appear to attack his research but can't even get that right.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
This is a bit silly a man claims to have 100% undeniable proof of something and people just up and believe it? If I went around believing everything someone claims as being undeniable truth I would believe in ghosts, Monsters, the devil, bigfoot, giant dragons flying around, every video on youtube and every outrageous claim anyone states here. I dont think this should be taken to heart until there is an actual peer review and those doctors find is true and then do countless studies to find out. Everyone I know has been vaccinated and its funny because they are all perfectly healthy. My daughter has had all her vaccines save the flu shot and guess what shes perfectly healthy too. People that practices blind faith drink the koolaide each and every time.

No one said they believe it 100% however I have done the research on vaccines and they are a fraud they don't work never have and they do harm and that has always been suspected and in the last decade or so evidence has supported that but been attacked viciously. This man is the first to claim conclusive undeniable proof. He offers a video etc. So I tend to think he is probably right because of my research into the vaccine fraud but I know that he will get a lot of opposition from the drug cartels who will try and muddy the waters here.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Maybe we should ask the Amish? Less cancer,allergies,diabetes and autism than the rest of us. Granted their diet probably plays a large part.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Maybe we should ask the Amish? Less cancer,allergies,diabetes and autism than the rest of us. Granted their diet probably plays a large part.

Someone will be along shortly to debunk and undermine what you posted with something someone said in some report or book
I would never have a child vaccinated and need no other to prove I am wrong or right
Somethings you just know

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So why am I not dead?
I didnt read the article but I can image there is no actual evidence provided in the link, call me ignorent but I reckon I will have saved myself the effort.
Also to argue the point you gullible idiots will raise, there is an increase iautism, dementia an the rest
1) because of increased population
2) we have better methods of diagnosis
3) we live longer meaning the chances of developing cancer, dementia etc and having strokes increases.
And then to argue other idiots replies, no the worlds doctors and scientists aren't conspiring to reduce population by giving us killer vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join