It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here' a short video of an ex-pharmaceutical rep who worked in that industry for 15 years. Wait 'till you hear what she has to say!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, I can see this conversation is pretty one-sided. It seems all most of you can do is call anyone who doesn't agree with you a shill or an idiot.

Yea, why don't you just call everyone baby killers while you are at it.

Oh and regarding "cot death" or "sids"-Vaccines aren't the cause.
www.npr.org...

Most studies show it is sleep position that plays the largest role. This is why they had that huge "back to sleep" campaign years ago.
edit on 12-5-2012 by antonia because: added something

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by bonnieprince

Originally posted by hawkiye
I am glad you are healthy however if you have had any health problems in life it could be related to vaccines and you are just not aware. Stop believing blindly what you have been told since birth and examine the facts and research for yourself.

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, this is a stupid argument. Basically you are saying, any health problem could be caused by a vaccine you were given decades ago. Isn't it a hell of a lot more likely there is another explanation? Like a huge variety of health and lifestyle factors, genetics, just plain old catching a virus, or hey even getting old!
I'm yet to see any anti-vaccine people present solid statistics showing that those who don't get vaccines live longer, healthier lives, and don't catch the disease they are vaccinated against. All I hear is personal stories saying 'oh i got a needle and then i got sick', or 'evidence' based on outdated science or plain old lies (eg mini-strokes which somehow don't ever show up on brain scans, yet can be seen by sending a video of your face to this doctor
)

Well here we have another doctor, Dr. Judy Mikovits, who formerly worked at the prestigious National Cancer Institute and was a researcher at the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease, being villified by the pharma folk and FDA for finding a mouse retrovirus in many people who suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (autoimmune).

Whittemore Peterson Institute proceeded to accuse her of theft and have her arrested and jailed for several days. Ironically, the Institute itself was later accused of embezzlement.

"Dr. Mikovits’ work centered on mouse retroviruses, and mice are the most common animals used in vaccine and drug development. We already know that foreign DNA fragments do end up in the vaccines themselves – and Dr. Hanan Polansky, from the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, has suggested that these DNA fragments “cause major diseases, such as, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, and even obesity even when the DNA is broken and not functioning.”

vaccinexchange.org...

Splicing your child's DNA with mouse DNA? That's bound to ensure .... well, something.

very interesting! However, for every single one of those people you shows, 100 more doctors will be saying the exact opposite, that despite some risks, vaccines save lives!

Yes you'll say that there's some big pharma conspiracy, but so many people at universities and in doctors surgeries (including a fair few friends of mine) care so much about people, do you really think they would let stuff like this happen?

There's plenty of evidence showing direct correlation between modern vaccine programs, and lowering of instances of disease. eg luckylosing.files.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Even if he's right or wrong, that's still a wild claim and a different aspect to look at it. now all I'm waiting for is to see how i will hold up in the future since i have had various vaccinations...I'll let the ATS members know.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Here' a short video of an ex-pharmaceutical rep who worked in that industry for 15 years. Wait 'till you hear what she has to say!

Watching that video reminded me of a book I read eons ago called "Confessions of a Medical Heretic" by Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, M.D. Everybody should read this one!

A few of his comments:

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. My aim in this book is to persuade you to become a heretic, too.

“I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease are seldom effective, and that they’re often more dangerous than the diseases they’re designed to treat.

“I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial.”

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by hawkiye
I am glad you are healthy however if you have had any health problems in life it could be related to vaccines and you are just not aware. Stop believing blindly what you have been told since birth and examine the facts and research for yourself.

I'm sorry, this is a stupid argument. Basically you are saying, any health problem could be caused by a vaccine you were given decades ago. Isn't it a hell of a lot more likely there is another explanation? Like a huge variety of health and lifestyle factors, genetics, just plain old catching a virus, or hey even getting old!
I'm yet to see any anti-vaccine people present solid statistics showing that those who don't get vaccines live longer, healthier lives, and don't catch the disease they are vaccinated against. All I hear is personal stories saying 'oh i got a needle and then i got sick', or 'evidence' based on outdated science or plain old lies (eg mini-strokes which somehow don't ever show up on brain scans, yet can be seen by sending a video of your face to this doctor
)

Well here we have another doctor, Dr. Judy Mikovits, who formerly worked at the prestigious National Cancer Institute and was a researcher at the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease, being villified by the pharma folk and FDA for finding a mouse retrovirus in many people who suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (autoimmune).

Whittemore Peterson Institute proceeded to accuse her of theft and have her arrested and jailed for several days. Ironically, the Institute itself was later accused of embezzlement.

"Dr. Mikovits’ work centered on mouse retroviruses, and mice are the most common animals used in vaccine and drug development. We already know that foreign DNA fragments do end up in the vaccines themselves – and Dr. Hanan Polansky, from the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, has suggested that these DNA fragments “cause major diseases, such as, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, and even obesity even when the DNA is broken and not functioning.”

vaccinexchange.org...

Splicing your child's DNA with mouse DNA? That's bound to ensure .... well, something.

very interesting! However, for every single one of those people you shows, 100 more doctors will be saying the exact opposite, that despite some risks, vaccines save lives!

Yes you'll say that there's some big pharma conspiracy, but so many people at universities and in doctors surgeries (including a fair few friends of mine) care so much about people, do you really think they would let stuff like this happen?

There's plenty of evidence showing direct correlation between modern vaccine programs, and lowering of instances of disease. eg luckylosing.files.wordpress.com...

As Sherry Tenpenny, a physician herself who practiced family medicine for years as well as operated emergency at a hospital, she was there to help people. She prescribed vaccines because she wanted people to be healthy. Now an advocate for almost no vaccine, Tenpenny has related how at the time she was prescribing them, not once did she read the package insert to see what the vaccines contained. She says the only knowledge that she had that vaccines worked is because that's what she'd been told in her education and that's what all the other doctors believed.

Doctors are GOOD people who want to help, but they're as indoctrinated by their own profession as anyone.

I'm very surprised actually how little doctors know outside their own field. A doctor will tell you go get ex-lax if you're constipated, or even prescribe you something for it. Take a two teaspoons of sea salt, mix it with 4 cups of water, drink it - problem solved within an hour rather than the 24 hours ex-lax says on the package. This is just ONE small example of the hundreds and hundreds of things most doctors would never tell you because THEY DON'T KNOW! Just because they have a white lab coat and a title, doesn't mean they know everything. They don't have time to know everything, so they go with what they're told ALL THE TIME!
edit on 12-5-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

so basically you are saying doctors just don't know, and that only an enlightened few (who are repeatedly discredited) somehow hold the answer?
Call me a sheeple, but sometimes there isn't a conspiracy around.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yes, they'll say vaccines save lives because that is what they're taught to believe. But all they can give you for proof is their word, based on the word someone else gave them.

And no, I don't believe most medical people would knowingly harm anyone. I've known many in the medical field who were every bit as caring as your friends and they truly believed what they had been taught. Heck, I was one of them for a time but I seem to have a bad habit of reading the wrong stuff and noticing the wrong stuff so when I finally got out I told them they'd scared me into good health.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

so basically you are saying doctors just don't know, and that only an enlightened few (who are repeatedly discredited) somehow hold the answer?

That's right most doctors that repeat the vaccine propaganda myths don't know and have never even looked at the evidence and research just like you haven't they are just repeating what they were told in medical school. So yeah you're a sheeple and so are they for forming an opinion without getting the facts!

When one does look at the facts and speaks out they are castigated by the medical establishment hacks and their peers who can't fathom they have been taught a lie, but the data proving vaccines don't work and never have has never been refuted it can't be. Which makes it amazing that people still come on here and defend vaccines and refuse to look at the data.

www.whale.to...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
People need to go with their instincts more often, that's my opinion.

Sorry, but I don't need irrefutable "proof" that instincts work better than someone with a degree showing me "facts" that were stated by other people with degrees. My instincts tell me that I need to stop smoking. I don't feel healthy anymore in that regard and it's because I smoke. And the last thing I need is a doctor giving me the specifics. What good is that going to do? Besides of course making me feel intellectually inferior to him because I don't fully understand all the medical jargon he's throwing at me.

The medical field is just like any other. You either know what you're doing or you don't. You can study and learn and you don't need a degree to prove what you've learned is better than someone who didn't get a degree. And you certainly don't need to go to an accredited school to learn medicine.

My instincts tell me that vaccines aren't necessary if you live and eat right. I could care less if they work or not. They're not necessary for me or my child to live a long and healthy life.

The people who have "woken up" are simply people who got sick and tired of choosing from all the options that "professionals" give them. (It helps, of course, if you don't put people on a pedestal and think they're smarter than you just because they have a degree for something.) People who are "asleep" put their faith in people who they don't know who have an agenda. To make money. And as each day passes, it seems there are more and more people with agendas just waiting to give you more options about something so you can give them more money. Instincts and common sense have fallen by the wayside. For the most part.

I can, and do, take a lot of things on faith, but my health isn't one of them. And no, I don't consider my instincts and common sense concerning my own physical health faith. Faith is putting your trust in someone or something you don't know.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I showed you a graph demonstrating only 1 case of vaccines being effective (a modern one, where over a few years instances of the disease went down 88%), there are hundreds of PEER reviewed articles across many medical journals showing success in varying countries, with varying diseases. How many of these people have been peer reviewed? how many get published in medical journals so they can be open to criticism? Alas, an internet site isn't enough to make me consider it, nor is the word of people who have lost their medical license, or just you plain old conspiracy nuts who pick, choose, and misinterpret evidence to bring your points across.

Also doctors don't just take what they are told in medical school as gospel. Every year they have to re-study to keep up on all the latest advances (otherwise you'd have doctors in their 60's using medicine and knowledge 40 years out of date). Yes, not all of them know the exact ins and outs of vaccines, but those in the research side of things sure do know their #, and no amount of money would convince them to keep quiet on something as serious as giving everyone cancer and 'mini-strokes'.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I hate the word sheeple and would never use it. I'm not calling anyone an idiot who disagrees with me. I'm just pointing out what I'm pointing out. I'm using logic that goes something like this: most of the people/doctors/organizations who say vaccines work and are safe have NO PROOF whatsoever to back this up with. They have never conclusively proved anything they claim, which is the charge they level at people who are against vaccines.

I don't trust anyone - not "my" side or "their" side. I go research and check, and double research all sides. My stance did not happen overnight. It really started with thinking a little of this and a little of that, and then finally looking into things more and more.

The track records of pharmaceutical companies (the vaccine makers) is HILARIOUSLY bad. Most average people already know this. Most people on ATS should see the clear relation between the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies. The sheer amount of people who used to work for those companies, who have come out as whistle blowers with nothing to gain from it should raise a red flag to any thinking human being.

I see far more evidence that vaccines are to be avoided than I do that they should be taken. I was not saying "okay, believe me or you're an idiot" I was talking about doctors and what I have observed and what many former doctors have outright said over and over again. Most of the "discredited" doctors are the ones who simply decided to investigate for themselves what was going on.

If you could see what a doctor learns, it would blow your mind. 80% of their education is on diagnosing disease and what drugs or surgery to treat it with. They aren't taught anything else. I could literally sit down with most doctors and tell them more about nutrition and vitamins than they could. And THAT is ridiculous considering doctors are given THE highest possible stature as "the ONES" who will solve all health problems. They are looked up to as the absolute masters of health, and they are not. And that is sad and scary.

Another HILARIOUS thing about the flu. First, why get vaccinated EVERY year for something that isn't going to kill you? "Flu can lead to complications and CAN kill you!"

Why does NO doctor EVER prescribe the simplest thing to make sure flu will not kill you, which is bowel tolerance doses of vitamin C that Dr. Robert Cathcart has conclusively proven will work. He has also conclusively proven that bowel tolerance doses of of vitamin C would cure bird flu too. And that's GREAT information considering if there ever IS an outbreak, it's a dangerous flu that kills 50% of humans who get it. And yes, he has advanced CONCLUSIVE PROOF of this.

Why does NO ONE know this? I don't know! I'm not totally a conspiracy theorist. I don't think necessarily that people are hiding this information. The drug companies maybe, but doctors? Probably not. They just either don't know or believe the information passed down for ages, "That's an old wives tale." Sad.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My intuition and instinct tells me there's something very sinister going on with this.....and when you do some research with an open mind, you find out that yes in fact there is. So that means no go for me or anyone I'm responsible for. We'll take our chances with "all natural" and my instinct tells me that our odds for health and lack of disease are very good.

I find it very interesting in my own research, that many or even most of those who are labeled as "quacks" are some of the most intelligent and creative independant thinkers in our generation. Reverse psychology here for me. You call someone a "quack" and now I'm more interested to find out what they're all about. More times than not, I like them. Strange times we live in, but the intelligent and open minded will thrive and survive.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

My doctor always prescribes food and lifestyle changes before medicine etc. He also recommends vaccines. (see it's easy to just use personal experience as a source)

Also I know a lot of what medical students learn, I have to listen to friends crap on about it! And yes, a lot of it is about medicine, but a lot of it is also understanding the fundamentals of the body etc.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

I showed you a graph demonstrating only 1 case of vaccines being effective (a modern one, where over a few years instances of the disease went down 88%), there are hundreds of PEER reviewed articles across many medical journals showing success in varying countries, with varying diseases. How many of these people have been peer reviewed? how many get published in medical journals so they can be open to criticism? Alas, an internet site isn't enough to make me consider it, nor is the word of people who have lost their medical license, or just you plain old conspiracy nuts who pick, choose, and misinterpret evidence to bring your points across.

Also doctors don't just take what they are told in medical school as gospel. Every year they have to re-study to keep up on all the latest advances (otherwise you'd have doctors in their 60's using medicine and knowledge 40 years out of date). Yes, not all of them know the exact ins and outs of vaccines, but those in the research side of things sure do know their #, and no amount of money would convince them to keep quiet on something as serious as giving everyone cancer and 'mini-strokes'.

The graph s meaningless it does not take into account the variables. It is like saying gee ford mustangs came out in 1967 and cancer declined that year therefore Ford mustangs must cure cancer...

Peer reviewed journals in academia cults are nothing but political bought and paid for sales catalogue's for big pharma propaganda. If you do not tow the line you cannot even get a paper in the journal which by the way is funded by big pharma . The world you think you live in does not exist. Taking away someones medical license does not erase years of award winning accomplishments and education. Licensing boards are also bought and paid for as a way to discredit anyone that that does not make money for big pharma.

All of us came from here you are at believing the propaganda myths were told vaccine eradicated polio and small pox etc blah blah... We have looked at both sides and the data proves what we are saying. Wake up sleepyhead.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
My intuition and instinct tells me there's something very sinister going on with this.... those who are labeled as "quacks" are some of the most intelligent and creative independent thinkers in our generation.

SO true! Here is an excellent example of shasta's comment:

EDIT: oops... just noticed someone already posted some of this already BUT below is a scribd link to the book and a link to a video of Dr. Mendelsohn.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"In the Church of Modern Medicine, no one is excluded from the sacrifice. There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death. The doctors are priests, the birth certificate is the baptismal certificate, toxic silver nitrate applied to the eyes at birth is baptism, the nurses are inquisitors, etc. Research is the prayer of the religion of Modern Medicine."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

edit on 13-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

How many people did the Polio Vaccine kill?

I can make a Vaccine that will kill everyone with HIV. Afterwards I can show data proving it's effective too.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

It seems that the saying, what you gain on the swings, you lose on the roundabouts. Is oh so true.

Its always helpful to know that mother nature has been here for far longer then us, so its not so easy or so simple as fixing or administering a cure that will fix things for good, in fact lots of it just seems to help the invisible killers critters being administered to find new ways and changing into sometimes something more harmful and finding other ways of reestablishing themselves.

So in a way its more along the lines that mother nature will find a way around anything we can tinker up eventually, and sometimes the cure will only lead to a bigger badder disease. And people being people well instead of dealing with the whole chain they tend to only look at a part or link of it, so when stuff like this happens, they put it on the shelf and change the name of it to hide it for "reasons" unknown...Oh who know the reasons why people do such things, it is all so mysterious.

To the topic of the OP however. I Cant say that all vaccines do not work and are harmful. But I also cant say that all vaccines do work and are not harmful. But considering that I stay away from them because I don't like needles, I would be the wrong person to ask really. In the end nothing is ever so simple I fear.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Subscribed. Thank you for posting OP.

2nd ln.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
POLIO Vaccine. POLIO eradicatied in our lifetime.

Look these up and re-state your point.

PS There are many others. Lives saved over lives lost....regarding the ones that WORK.

Thanks

I strongly disagree with that statement - read this article and understand why: therefusers.com...

Also, I did not vaccinate my boys when they were young, as I did not feel it was safe. I had a really bad instinct about it, personally. When I was interviewing a daycare provider, she said she wished that she had known of the dangers, because her son (who was around 10 at the time I met her) was permanently brain damaged from reactions to the MMR vaccine, including seizures and other serious affects that the doctors finally admitted were vaccine related. He was like a wild child, a total nightmare for her to try to care for, it was so sad. I didn't vaccinate my boys until their early teens, when I got nervous about meningitis and then I did a few other of the shots, although they could not get polio or MMR due to my health condition because they were live viruses. Not too long after my younger son had shots, he began to greatly decline in his mental functioning and emotional functioning. He went from being a bright, insightful, inquisitive boy with an A/B average, to a completely different kid mentally, and also developed serious learning problems. He now maintains an F average in school, and we have had a lot of interventions for him, diagnosis, evaluation, medications, school help, counseling, it's been a real uphill battle. I am devastated that this happened, but then I found out there were others who have had the same thing happen in their teens from the shots. I personally don't feel they are safe at all. It had been over a decade and I figured that they had to be safer by now, or maybe OK since he was older. I wish I could have a do-over.

April 25th, 2012

When vaccines do not work, the creative way to cover it up is to change the name of the disease.

Doctors around the world are being faced with children catching the diseases they have been vaccinated against. Rather than diagnosing these children correctly, professionals have discovered that the doctors are giving the diseases new names. This suggests a cover up is going on and the vaccinations we are all being told are safe and effective are in fact completely useless.

Vaccinations are now being given to children to keep them safe from every disease known to man. There appears to be a vaccination for everything from polio to a broken finger nail. However, many professionals now believe that the vaccinations are actually causing the diseases they are supposed to prevent.

It appears that they could be right because news has just been released that 47,500 children became paralyzed after polio vaccinations in India in 2011. According to Dr Jacob a member of the national technical advisory group on immunization and of the working group on the food and drug regulation in 2011 after receiving the polio vaccination, an additional 47,500 children were newly paralyzed, over and above the standard rate of 2 children per 100,000 non-polio AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) cases. (1)

Dr Viera Scheibner is a professional who would not be at all surprised in the above figures. She has firmly believed for many years that contrary to the belief that vaccinations prevent children from becoming ill, they are causing children to catch the diseases that they are being vaccinated against. She best explains this in her extremely well written letter published recently in the British Medical Journal (BMJ). (2) Her letter on the subject of polio vaccinations contains outstanding research and opens a gigantic can of worms that will be difficult for the pharmaceutical industries to ignore. In answer to an article titled ‘Polio eradication: a complex end game – Polio Eradication by Vaccination,’ she wrote.

Health officials convinced the Chinese to rename the bulk of their polio cases Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS). A study found that the new disorder (Chinese Paralytic Syndrome) and the GBS was really polio. After mass vaccination in 1971, reports of polio went down but GBS increased about 10 fold…….In the WHO polio vaccine eradication in the Americas, there were 930 cases of paralytic disease—all called polio. Five years later, at the end of the campaign, roughly 2000 cases of paralytic disease occurred—but only 6 of them were called polio. The rate of paralytic disease doubled, but the disease definition changed so drastically that hardly any of it was called polio any more.”
edit on 13-5-2012 by saintinwaiting because: added missing sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join