It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence That "ALL" Vaccines Are Very Harmful Even Causing Death

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by thebtheb

Those bastards are so full of it. Where is the proof she has the condition and that is was the cause of the autism aggravated by the vaccine? Such BS it doesn't even pass the smell test much less the logic test.

That's my point! Where is the proof that vaccines are safe other than "the word" we get handed down from the "official" sources? Where? Where is the proof that they definitely DON'T cause autism? The ONLY thing they EVER say is "there is no causal link between vaccines and autism." They don't offer proof of this at all. Not only that, they don't have ANY evidence! Meanwhile, there are thousands of cases of children well over 5 years old who developed autism within weeks of vaccinations, and natural autism is something that most children are born with. This may not be proof - but it is certainly evidence, more evidence to solicit investigation than than evidence to solicit trust that the vaccine doesn't cause autism.

And I think when we're talking 1.5 million dollars, someone had to have thought something. They could easily have ruled against this family.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It isn't hard to get the detailed analysis sheets for any year you are interested in. Here is the one for 2007, for instance. How far down the rabbit hole do you want me to go? Would you like me to start providing the names of the people that actually compile the results? Am I wasting my time?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

It isn't hard to get the detailed analysis sheets for any year you are interested in. Here is the one for 2007, for instance. How far down the rabbit hole do you want me to go? Would you like me to start providing the names of the people that actually compile the results? Am I wasting my time?

We're wasting each other's time, don't you think?

I think at the end of the day, each is going to believe what he/she wants to believe or does believe. And the reasons don't all come down to research. They come down to a lot of personal details about ourselves as well. So I guess, I don't care anymore. We could do this forever, but let's not!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dr. Mary's Monkey if you really want to go down the rabbit hole.

"This is Wim Dankbaar's interview with Edward T. Haslam, author of "Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics". It was conducted in January 2003."

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Furbs,

Over the next few years, start paying attention to when those around you are vaccinated, do your own checks as to how they get on within 3-6 months of vaccination. Once you see what's going on, it's scary! Most don't even get told that it was the vaccine that caused the issue

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Wish I could star that post a million times. Better, I wish I could find a way to glue it to people's eyeballs so they couldn't ignore it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Fantastic BABYBULL24, thank you for this; new to me!

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Dr. Mary's Monkey if you really want to go down the rabbit hole.

"This is Wim Dankbaar's interview with Edward T. Haslam, author of "Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics". It was conducted in January 2003."

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Furbs,

Over the next few years, start paying attention to when those around you are vaccinated, do your own checks as to how they get on within 3-6 months of vaccination. Once you see what's going on, it's scary! Most don't even get told that it was the vaccine that caused the issue.

I happen to have the good fortune to be around many infants, as my wife has been an infant care nanny during most of her time perusing her terminal degree in anthropology. During that time, there haven't been any adverse side effects from vaccinations save for a slight reddening around the injection site. My own son will be born in June, and he will have a full range of vaccinations, including vaccinations for diseases that would never actually harm him but could harm those around him if he were infected, like HPV, the leading cause of cervical cancer.

However, even my personal story is just that, a personal story. Even if every child I happened to know had a horrible reaction to vaccinations, it wouldn't mean the vaccinations were inherently unsafe, it would just mean that I happened to know a bunch of children who were unfortunate enough to not be able to deal with the vaccinations that 99.94% of the population are able to deal with just fine without any adverse reactions save for the above mentioned reddening of the injection site.

I read about this. A lot. I read case studies, not websites. I read academic journals, not forum posts. If you are concerned, read about the studies from the people DOING the studies. Understand what is being said. Educate yourself, and stop drawing conclusions based on fear and mistrust. Science is a wonderful system because it is open to everyone with the drive to tackle it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Furbs,

Over the next few years, start paying attention to when those around you are vaccinated, do your own checks as to how they get on within 3-6 months of vaccination. Once you see what's going on, it's scary! Most don't even get told that it was the vaccine that caused the issue.

I happen to have the good fortune to be around many infants, as my wife has been an infant care nanny during most of her time perusing her terminal degree in anthropology. During that time, there haven't been any adverse side effects from vaccinations save for a slight reddening around the injection site. My own son will be born in June, and he will have a full range of vaccinations, including vaccinations for diseases that would never actually harm him but could harm those around him if he were infected, like HPV, the leading cause of cervical cancer.

However, even my personal story is just that, a personal story. Even if every child I happened to know had a horrible reaction to vaccinations, it wouldn't mean the vaccinations were inherently unsafe, it would just mean that I happened to know a bunch of children who were unfortunate enough to not be able to deal with the vaccinations that 99.94% of the population are able to deal with just fine without any adverse reactions save for the above mentioned reddening of the injection site.

I read about this. A lot. I read case studies, not websites. I read academic journals, not forum posts. If you are concerned, read about the studies from the people DOING the studies. Understand what is being said. Educate yourself, and stop drawing conclusions based on fear and mistrust. Science is a wonderful system because it is open to everyone with the drive to tackle it.

Furbs - I wish you would stop thinking that all we do is read forum posts, youtube videos and "websites." The amount of academic journals, medical journals with frightening evidence is large and it is out there. Some of it I consider overwhelming. I did not get to this view through hearsay. 99% of people have no reaction to me means they have no immediate and acute reaction. In light of all the correlations in yes, medical journals done by independent physicians and scientists that are NOT connected to the pharma industries, that 99% statistic does not give me confidence at all.

Fact: FDA admits that polio was erradicated in North America and came back in the 80s because of the nasal vaccine that was introduced.
Fact: There are several documented studies showing outbreaks of many diseases among large groups of children who had been vaccinated against them, including adults getting small pox who had been vaccinated.
Fact: 45,000 people in India have a worse form of polio because of the polio vaccination program.

Strong evidence: That people vaccinated with polio produce a variant of polio.
Fact: (I can provide charts like you did), 36,000 people do NOT die of the flu annually. The number is roughly 1000 every year.
edit on 16-5-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Fact: FDA admits that polio was erradicated in North America and came back in the 80s because of the nasal vaccine that was introduced.
Fact: There are several documented studies showing outbreaks of many diseases among large groups of children who had been vaccinated against them, including adults getting small pox who had been vaccinated.
Fact: 45,000 people in India have a worse form of polio because of the polio vaccination program.

Fact: (I can provide charts like you did), 36,000 people do NOT die of the flu annually. The number is roughly 1000 every year.

Care to cite any of these claims? As you stated, I cited mine, the least you can do is drop some for me.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Care to cite any of these claims? As you stated, I cited mine, the least you can do is drop some for me.

Finally, what I meant for the 1000, not 36,000 is that by their own terminology, roughly 1000 people die from the FLU alone. The other 35,000 people have deaths from developing pneumonia along with the flu. This to me, is just not a real statistic. 36,000 die from the flu is enhanced data. So the CDC or the WHO already have that statistic I believe.

Anyway, now I just think it's really none of my frigging business to have this debate with you. You seem like an intelligent person and hopefully I don't come across like a total idiot. I don't want to try to instill fear in anyone. If you're happy with your decision, and I'm happy with mine, why are we bothering? I'm beginning to get on my own nerves now.

While the nine year old girl thing I posted is not something I would consider the kind of citation I'm talking about, it's certainly documented. Yet you say "how do we know this child had this condition?" If that's the logic you use to dismiss that, I don't have hope that anything I cite will be of any help here.

But - okay. First I should say, a LOT of the information that's convinced me I no longer can find. I do tend to remember which ones were just told, as in no citations, and which ones were studies, in medical journals, etc. So that's why I differentiated between FACT and "strong evidence." However, some of my conviction has also come from my own observations of correlations. This means I will read something about evidence of say neurological damage, but no proof, no studies, etc. And then I'll read an actual medical citation, studies, acknowledgments etc. that shows a definite conclusion that about certain vaccine ingredients having produced neurological symptoms. And so I will in my mind correlate the studies.

So here's this one. I have heard of medical studies and continuing research that vaccines cause autoimmune problems. Some (not all) have cited studies and conclusions, and I have not verified all of them. But here's a detailed study they did on dogs that would add credulity to the autoimmune connection with vaccines. I remember reading about a study that correlated the tetanus vaccine having this problem. The problem was that if someone had too many in a row, they had all these antibodies with nothing to attack, which is their job. So they would start attacking cells or organs in the person that looked similar to what they were designed to attack. Can I find that study now? No. But this dog one is pretty interesting. The result of it was that the guidelines for vaccinating pets were changed, but few vets want to observe it. Who could blame them? If someone's pet gets distemper...

LINKLINK

Now what I find much more upsetting actually is this site where people share their experiences about the H1N1 vaccine.And this is just one round of one vaccine in 2009/2010 and only in Ontario Canada. The sheer amount of people and some of what some of them has to say gives me the chills. Some of their symptoms are so similar, I use my own logic here and don't need "proof." They can't all be lying.

LINK2

The reason I don't trust the world health organization is that they are funded by the Rothschilds, have huge connections to pharma and classified as a private organization. What is there to trust?

Next, since the media is so important in all this, this is why I don't trust them: A woman dies two days after receiving the H1N1 vaccine, of H1N1. And then the CTV news calls the article "Woman dies from complications due to H1N1 virus." Yeah, in the shot!

LINk3

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Whoops, looks like my post is too long to put in my last part, so I'll retype.

Anyway, you seem like an intelligent person and hopefully I don't come across like a total idiot. It's really none of my business to try to convince you or anyone of anything. I do not want to instill fear in you or anyone else. So why the hell are we having this debate? If you're happy with your decision and I'm happy with mine, then I'll lapse into my new age policies: think health whatever you do!

If this goes any further, I'm going to start getting on my own nerves.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Those bastards are so full of it. Where is the proof she has the condition and that is was the cause of the autism aggravated by the vaccine? Such BS it doesn't even pass the smell test much less the logic test.

That's my point! Where is the proof that vaccines are safe other than "the word" we get handed down from the "official" sources? Where? Where is the proof that they definitely DON'T cause autism? The ONLY thing they EVER say is "there is no causal link between vaccines and autism." They don't offer proof of this at all. Not only that, they don't have ANY evidence! Meanwhile, there are thousands of cases of children well over 5 years old who developed autism within weeks of vaccinations, and natural autism is something that most children are born with. This may not be proof - but it is certainly evidence, more evidence to solicit investigation than than evidence to solicit trust that the vaccine doesn't cause autism.

And I think when we're talking 1.5 million dollars, someone had to have thought something. They could easily have ruled against this family.

I should have been more clear I think there is definitive proof vaccines cause autism and a host of other things. I am saying these guys are trying to minimize this as a special case by saying she had a precondition. I say BS prove she had a precondition. The vaccines directly caused her autism period! They think they can create science by their word alone they won't even acknowledge their own data proves vaccines do not work and cause harm and death.
edit on 17-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh yeah, the old "fraud" theory - yawn!

Have you actually read them? They explain everything, and I mean, everything that is happening today. You cannot deny that fact, regardless of who wrote them.

It explains how the media has been manipulated - true.
It explains how wars are started for corrupt purposes - true.
It explains how they use "economic crisis" to cause revolution - true.
It explains how the promotion of alcohol is used to keep people distracted - true.

and much, much more.

People died to get this information out to us, but the likes of you don't care. They rely on "homo stultum" like you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I hate to break it to you but the ENTIRE medical industry is a FRAUD! It's all about profit and Eugenics.
Ill make this as short as possible, in some kind of order.

First off, every mainstream media broadcasting company shareholders are government democrats. You dont see the horrible PROVEN FACTS from Obama on your local news; NDAA, true citizenship, over spending, keystone pipeline denied, and how he is dividing race ("forgotten" evidence on the Trayvon Martin case and ABC's edited coverage), so much more I didnt mention and the news PRAISES him. Now Bill Clinton, scrutinized on every move he made!

Little example, i own a tanning salon and the news contradicts the truth and tells all to put on sunscreen. In moderation, tanning produces Vitamin D which helps your neurotransmitters send messages to your cells. Vitamin D deficiency interrupts your cells from doing their job, which is how cancer is developed. Also, the ingredients in sunscreen will give you cancer before tanning!

That leads to VACCINES! Yes they recommend them on the news, does that mean you should automatically trust them? Noooo, there are natural remedies for just about EVERYTHING (even cancer!) without the side effects and much more cost effective but they dont breathe a word about that. Im sure you know that radiation causes cancer, which is exactly what chemotherapy is. Dental xrays. mammograms! Scary stuff......

Anyways, the FDA and Big Pharma are in bed with each other. Heres a video of Bill Gates: www.youtube.com... He gives huge donations to Merck & Co, the makers of the gardasil vaccine and lots of other drugs.
There was a polio outbreak in pakistan children and 78% of the kids had gotten the vaccine. Go to wikipedia.com and search "List of Vaccine ingredients." Most vaccines cause infertility, and brain disorders (autism). I am unable to have children for unknown reasons and Im 25. My mom has been educating me on this for years.
You will be disgusted. Protect your baby girl, and research before ANYTHING enters her body.

This took me forever to write, as long as I have made an impact or influenced you then it was time WELL spent!
Take care!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

Why aren't you interested in peer reviewed studies? That means.. you are just interested in what exactly? Someone just telling you what they THINK is the cause of things? I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying...

The problem is Science and medical research are the most corrupt areas of academics there is bar none. The Peer review process is broken as well. Government isn't the only place you find rampant fraud.

How to Fix Peer Review
by David Kaplan, Ph.D.

Despite its importance as the ultimate gatekeeper of scientific publication and funding, peer review is known to engender bias, incompetence, excessive expense, ineffectiveness, and corruption. A surfeit of publications has documented the deficiencies of this system. In September, the fifth in a series of international congresses concerned with how peer review can be improved will convene in Chicago. Yet so far, in spite of the teeth gnashing, nothing is being chewed.

Investigation of the peer-review system has failed to provide validation for its use
www.scienceboard.net...

edit on 23-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you do much for the link!!! I have yet to watch but it's my plan first thing in the morning!
I can't message members yet only staff LOL. Hopefully i can get back to you, one way or another!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You have obviously failed to read about cervical cancer and the me reproductive system. MALES DON'T HAVE CERVICS! HPV is a virus that men carry and most don't even know they have it (most cases show no signs, few might get rash/warts), and the same symptoms go for women. ALSO, HPV clears up by letting it run its course kinda like a cold. AND chances of getting cancer from it are 5%-10% per Wikipedia.com, cancer is from diseases that all involve unregulated cell growth not by a self-clearing virus. Lastly, just because you see a lot of babies with no reactions is because sometimes they take years and multiple shots to build up and damage, and you probably won't see any children with diseases and brain disorders anyways. The fact that they try to vaccinate right when when the babies are born when it's immune system is its weakest doesn't alarm you? Now they are urging mothers to stop breast feeding until immunized, and take children's Tylenol (or something to effect) after they get their shots! Have the side effects of the ingredients not crossed your mind either? Ingredients that we are warned to avoid intake; formaldehyde, aluminum, and mercury all of which are HIGHLY TOXIC to humans! Here's a link to ingredients for ya, then search side effects of each one! Straight from CDC's website: www.cdc.gov...

ENJOY!
edit on 5/23/12 by BreeAnna00 because: Forgot something

edit on 5/23/12 by BreeAnna00 because: None

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreeAnna00
reply to post by Furbs

The fact that they try to vaccinate right when when the babies are born when it's immune system is its weakest doesn't alarm you? Now they are urging mothers to stop breast feeding until immunized, and take children's Tylenol (or something to effect) after they get their shots! Have the side effects of the ingredients not crossed your mind either? Ingredients that we are warned to avoid intake; formaldehyde, aluminum, and mercury all of which are HIGHLY TOXIC to humans! Here's a link to ingredients for ya, then search side effects of each one! Straight from CDC's website: www.cdc.gov...

All babies are born sterile. Their immune system is susceptible. The race is to get their immune system ready for the world. Either that's the job of vaccines, or it's the job of several pathogens passing through them. Which would you want ?
If you are going to quote a CDC page as proof....does that mean you believe the CDC ?
...because here is what they state....
www.cdc.gov...

edit on 10-10-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
BTW, your CDC link came up as "not found". But I found it. "Excipients" found in vaccines.
www.cdc.gov...
It says,...(bold words are mine)

This table includes not only vaccine ingredients (e.g., adjuvants and preservatives),
but also substances used during the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media,
that are removed from the final product and present only in trace quantities.
In addition to the substances listed, most vaccines contain Sodium Chloride (table salt).

Regarding your suggestions that those chemicals are "toxic", is true.
....but only in toxic amounts.
WATER is toxic, in toxic amounts.

edit on 10-10-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join