It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and our medicine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was thinking, Illuminati is supposed to have infiltrated every corner of our government and all that. Does anyone think it's possible that our government (controlled by illuminati) is using prescription drugs to: Subdue us, control us, run our lives, work up a dependenc for the government?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's what the Illuminati of the White Lodge(such as Paracelsus, Yeshi Donden, Imhotep, Hippocrates, etc.) say about modern Medicine controlled by the ignorant and the Illuminati of the Black Lodge:

"The illustrious German Gnostic Doctor Franz Hartmann said: “The true doctor is not the result of scientific schools, but, the one who became doctor through the Light of Divine Wisdom itself.”

You, Theologists, who know nothing about God! You, Doctors, who ignore the medical science! You, Anthropologists, who do not know human nature in all of its manifestations! You, Lawyers, who do not have any feeling for righteousness, neither for justice! You, Christians, who betray the Master in every moment! You, Judges, who have never judged your vices and defects! You, Governors, who have not learned how to govern your lower passions! You, Priests, who exploit the fanatical sects of the world! You, Merchants, who do not have respect, not even for the ‘bread’ which Mother Nature gives to her children!

Listen, all of you, you have prostituted everything with your filthy money!"

- Occult Medicine and Practial Magic

Regards

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes. There are rumors. Before I get flammed like a mother on the forum. It might just be a rumor that in the vacinations (SP?) the Illuminatia put cancer causing agents in it. Such as mercury and other vial things. In the flu shots that people seem to flock too have some cancer causing agents in it. Some times doctors put people on medication that the patient doesn't even need. Such as Zoelof. Many people are misdiagnosed all the time. Is every case a Illuminati incident? No. Could some of the case be Illuminati involvement? Yes. Also another interesting thing is soda/pop. There have been studies that show pop has seven different pesdisides(SP?) in it. Very interesting to say the least. Heres a link to find out more about the medicine industry.

www.withoneaccord.org...

The video is at the bottom of the page. It's called The Medical Conspiracy

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The following book is written by Swinburne Clymer who was a member of a Rosicrucian type of group claiming to be a branch of the Illuminati:

By Rev. R. Swinburne, M.D.

Published by the Humanitarian Society

Food and liquids used as a medium in deliberately and carefully planned methods developed by the vicious element of humanity, for the Mental deterioration and moral debasement of the masses as a means toward their enslavement. Based on their own admission and the methods already confessedly employed.

The following is but several chapters from the book telling of the dangers of Fluoridation.

Contents

W The Warning
I Introduction

Fluoridation

3 Muscular Atrophy; The Children's Crippler
3.1 "the power to harden or paralyze the muscles"
4 Mass Water Medication to "Tame" American Minds and Destroy Initiative
4.1 Dangers in Fluoridating Public Water Systems
4.2 Opinions of the Proponents For Fluoridation
4.3 The Menace of Fluorine to Health
4.4 Medical-Dental Ad Hoc Committee Findings on Fluoridation
4.5 Sodium Fluoride a Dangerous Drug; The Mass the Victims
4.6 Canada Protects the Minds and Health of Her People
4.7 The Final Insult to the American People; Betrayal by Public Officials

So, those claiming to be Illuminati themselves, are opposed to some of the mind-control methods of the Black Lodge.

(Note: Not that I necessarily condone many of the teachings of the specific group called the "Fraternitas Rosæ Crucis")

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Anyway, the logical conclusion is that the masses are being manipulated through fluoride and chlorine in the water, "anti-depressant" drugs, chemicals/additives/preservatives/hormones in the food, and synthetic poisonous "medicines" of all types.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
COME ON TAMAHU GIVE US FACTS NOT IRRELEVANT PIECES OF THE BIBLE.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Okay, then why don't you start by reading Swinburne Clymer's "The Age of Treason"(it does contain many facts, despite some of the racist opinions of its day).

And read Samael Aun Weor's "Occult Medicine and Practical Magic".

I'll be back with a list of more books by Adepts from various traditions, that are Light Years beyond modern medicine and "New Age"-style interpretations.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is certainly possible: but I believe it is part of a very complex plan involving diet and mood* For ex, who is the fattest country on earth? America, why? Americans consume a lot of junk food* Now what does this do to the body? Simple, it clogs up your veins, cuts off the oxygen supply to your brain, and backs up your colon: in essence, it makes you sluggish, fat and stupid* That makes you depressed, so you go to the doctor to get medications for your depression* But your medications have tons of side effects, so you must take more medications to alleivate them* Oh, and by this time you have high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, and possibly diabetes, so medication must be taken for all of it* The AMA and fast food industry firmly has you hooked*

Then their is the Indigoe Children* This may or may not be true but isnt it funny how noone even knew what ADD was until about ten years ago, the SAME time we first heard about the Indigoe children, then suddenly every child in America is on ritalin? Are the powers that be so scared of the idea of advanced children that they have to medicate all of them?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not sure, but, I think they use TV for that. Most believe whatever it promotes or camouflages as "good", which may eventually prove to be the greatest hypnotist the world has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
As a person with extensive knowledge of dependance on medicine both physicly and mentally (I was previously addicted to certain medications physicly), let me explain how easy this could be done. I am not saying it is, but just how easy to give you some introspect.

There are a number of substances, mostly controlled medicines, on the list of illegal drugs without a prescription that cause physical dependance. That is when you take it as directed, like everyday, for a number of months, and realize that you cannot stop without the most severe, horrible, sanity-bending episode of withdrawal which lasts days and days.

There are alot of families of prescription drugs that can cause this. Most will think of Opiates first, this is what Heroin falls under, but also Oxycontin, Percocet, Methadone, and Vicodin, among others. Withdrawal from these are not typically fatal, and are just extremely unpleasent and can last a very long time.

Another family of medicine is called Benzodiazepines. This is what Valium is in. Other drugs in the family are Xanax and Klonopin, among many others. With a high enough dependance on these medicines, withdrawal without supervision can be fatal. Seizures can and do occur, in an episode imitating delirium tremens, which alcoholics get that try to go cold turkey. Brain and nerve damage can also occur. Strokes too. And any underlying conditions can be aggrivated causing death as well. You dependance must be quite high and you must be taking it for many years for these most severe things to take place. The way to stop taking it is via a slow tapering off of the dosage little by little over weeks of time.

barbituates, once a solid physical dependance is fomed, are even worse than benzodiazepines in their withdrawals, and are even more possibly fatal.

then there are drugs in classes of their own, strange toxic drugs like Placidyl, what Chief Justice Rehnquest was prescribed for pain in the 1980's. He was admitted to a hospital for supervision while he stopped taking the medication, and went into severely strange withdrawals where he repeatedly attempted to escape the hospital and hallucinated by hearing people speaking outside of his door about a CIA plot to kill him. It made him go insane for a week.

So as you can see, there are a number of substances with various psychoactive effects that one can become dependant on to the point of needing it to 'survive' without the possibility of dying in the withdrawal, if it was a substance that can cause death or permanent damage to the brain.

Modern science can easily reshape the molecules and make slight changes to 'turn off' the psychoactivity of the substance they wished to make 'sneaky' for purposes of mass population ingestion daily to the point of mass dependance. But, I think it it would be incredibly difficult to pull off the plot entirely on an entire country of residents without some figuring out what is going on, and others not getting as dependant, or dependant at all. But it is definantly possible.

In a small way, even today the pharmaceutical companies sort-of own the market literally. They know their medicines cause dependance and they know that they can charge any price because they know the person will go to any length not to suffer so horribly once addicted and pay any price. But generic companies try to undercut them to get into the market, and this fortunately keeps them at bay. The doctors who prescribe these types of substances liberally know what they do to people and know full well that their patient will likely become dependant as long as the medicine is repeatedly given to them with refills etc. They may often trick a person into thinking they need the medication when in reality a non-addictive one could solve their original problem just the same. These same doctors get throwbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing their brands you see. They get incentives .. I wish I knew more about that aspect of the "game".

I'm sure a couple of readers will read this and be like * im on one of those medicines and i deal with those kinda problems * and so you'd definantly see how the population could be controlled via a drug .. it would be too easy to do if someone really, really wanted to get it done and was super high up in government, the president or above the president, aka secret society stuff.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
After thinking about it. Besides TV, they spray the air and then there are those Chemtrails. Maybe they are the cause of illnesses. I just read recently that Saddam was assisted by the US for 8 years. I can't help but wonder if they traded secrets on bio weapons. I do believe that most of the goings on people know little about if anything really at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
WE SHOULD BE FLYING AMONGST THE STARS RIGHT NOW ! FOR THEY DO NOT AID OUR EVOLUTION , BUT SUPRESS IT ! DO THE SHEEP KNOW THEY ARE BEING HEARDED BY HUMANS ? DOES A SHEEP KNOW IT IS GOING TO GET SKINNED WHEN THE HUMAN PULLS OUT HIS KNIFE? no.

40% of all lobbyists campaigning for corporations in Washington work for pharmaceutical ones.

For the time shall come when they will return . To join their conquistadors in a river of wealth. And Humans who die well short of their lifespan.

[edit on 1/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Valium in drinking water too. how about in bottle water!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb502e9c74c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/602551b4f378.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Hi runetang,

You sound on the ball concerning psychoactive medications. Do you know anything more about antidepressants SSRI drugs??. I cant seem to find out a categoric answer to the science of how they work, how the damage the body, dependency effects, and so forth. The problem with SSRI is its boombing business it just generates too much money, so the truth stays hidden,. There is a book by a Dr Breggins on the subject - i have yet to obtain a copy. I think the kind of dependency SSRI cause is one that excapes the current definition of dependency. Yet the effects are just as wickedy terrible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/602551b4f378.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Hi again,
Dr Breggins site is here www.breggin.com...
a snippet of site->

"Peter R. Breggin, MD, has been called "the conscience of psychiatry" for his efforts to reform the mental health field, including his promotion of caring psychotherapeutic approaches and his opposition to the escalating overuse of psychiatric medications, the oppressive diagnosing and drugging of children, electroshock, lobotomy, involuntary treatment, and false biological theories.
"

"
What you may need to know about:

Psychiatric drug adverse reactions (side effects) and medication spellbinding
Violence and suicide caused by antidepressants
Mental dysfunction and addiction caused by benzodiazepines
Tardive dyskinesia (TD) caused by antipsychotic drugs
Children, ADHD and stimulant drugs
The hazards of electroshock and psychosurgery
Psychiatric drug dependence (addiction) and withdrawal
FDA actions and shortcomings
Legal cases: criminal, malpractice and product liability suits involving antidepressants, tranquilizers, antipsychotic drugs, mood stabilizers, stimulants, children and ADHD, electroshock (ECT), and psychosurgery
"

all very interesting stuff I really must go the amazon and order a couple of his books

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thesmokingman2
I was thinking, Illuminati is supposed to have infiltrated every corner of our government and all that. Does anyone think it's possible that our government (controlled by illuminati) is using prescription drugs to: Subdue us, control us, run our lives, work up a dependenc for the government?

Sure.
I would.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesmokingman2

I think its possible, some kids got autism from the svineflu vaccine... I heard there was nanotechnology in those vaccines, but it is for sure som nasty # going on about the whole vaccine thing

some of the ingrediences of the vaccine is wrtitten down here:
www.falseflagflu.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Psychiatrium]

new topics

top topics

join