It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

The only thing that is over unity may be the Universe itself, and if it is infinitely old and never needed a beginning then even it does not qualify.

Yes, well it's not infinitely old is it.... there's this little thing called the Big Bang which says all the energy suddenly popped out of no where. Stop trying to tell me this is impossible. You will not change my mind even by the most slightest degree. Good luck trying though.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Good luck to you, man. Be careful not to take other peoples money for the promise of free energy because it is a crime.

Once again, I will say that free energy is everywhere around you. More people should try to harness the as of yet untapped resources that surround us.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

It wouldn't be a crime if I came through on my promise. But don't worry, everything I will do is completely transparent and open source. I intent to sell nothing, profit is not my goal. My goal is to simply share my findings freely.

Once again I will say that free energy is everywhere around you. More people should try to harness the as of yet untapped resources that are all around us.

As I have already stated numerous times my goal is not to harness wind energy or solar energy, those are obvious things which are harnessed all the time, and they aren't always available to harness. I am looking for something more interesting and something which is more reliable (eg magnet power or zero-point energy).
edit on 12-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I am not talking about Wind or Solar. I am talking about things like this en.wikipedia.org...
or this
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just an update on where I'm at with my experimentation:

I've spent a fair bit of time messing around with the Steven Jones circuit but nothing I do seems to work, so at this point I've decided to give up on it and move onto something else.

My next goal is to build a V-Gate and then attempt to harness usable energy from it by positioning a coil near the rotating magnets. Hopefully the inductional resistance doesn't cause it to slow down and stop spinning.

I'll report back with more updates when I make some progress.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

I am not talking about Wind or Solar.

The power of moving water then? What exactly are you talking about?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I am talking about things like this en.wikipedia.org...
or this
en.wikipedia.org...

I bet you could duplicate the lightning making process using some technique. Maybe something stupid simple like lighter than air confetti made from some conductive material would generate charges that you could store etc.. Didnt ole noddle dorf Tesla have some system for the wireless transmission of power? Maybe your floating auto charging confetti batteries could do something similar.

I dont know man, I just know you are barking up the wrong tree with over unity devices. It is not a unique idea you know. The only conspiracy is from those who try to defraud others into buying over unity devices etc..

XL5

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
ChaoticOrder, please try to make an exact copy of the V-gate in the link I gave.That said, I think Bobs_uruncle is onto something on page 6 but will not tell us, I think it works the same way as the Steven Marks torroid but "fuel" is some how needed in Bobs device. The Steven Marks device has the best demo video I have seen but we know just as much about it as Bobs device.

I took electronics Eng. in highschool and in college (3yrs), yet somehow I still think energy from some unknown source is possible. Knowing that quantum teleportation of information is possible and that we could possibly teleport energy that way too, how hard would it be to tap the spin of a black hole or the sun.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Don't you think free energy could be produced with magnets, electromagnets, spinning tops and some kind of lasers.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

ChaoticOrder, please try to make an exact copy of the V-gate in the link I gave.

I will try, but mine is going to be smaller and wont use all the exact same parts. I have to use what I have available to me. It would really help if I had some sort of "how to build a v-gate" document but for now the video seems pretty self-explanatory.

XL5

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't know about making it any smaller, at a point, the magnets on the other side of the wheel are so close to the non moving magnet that it might be a problem. I would just buy a bunch of magnets if thats what you are short on and reuse them later on. Making it exactly the same or as close as possible leaves out the possibility that, that was the reason it doesn't work.

Even if it did only output 1watt, its still proof. Leave it going for a year and at the worst, you could prove that magnets can be used as batteries that will never stop taking a charge (magnetizing them again).

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

It's still going to be large enough I think. I don't want to wait until more magnets get here. I also don't really have any large hollow drums like the one he is using in the video, so I've decided to use a slightly smaller plastic cylinder container. You (or someone) mentioned that it needed to be really light so I thought plastic might be the best option. What I really need to know is the angle of the V shape and gap between the magnets, but I'm finding some info on that on some other forums.

XL5

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
For the tube I would go to a hardware store that sells carpet and see if they have an empty cardboard spool tube that you can have for free.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i say based on my search that you should research the secrets of the Egyptian pyramids....quite interesting and could be done without much money....also if you could just get a glimpse of the guy Nikola Tesla and how he used the Egyptians methods in a similar way would help too. Nice question though and although we have very smart people here, it's just not time yet for anyone to come forward with the extensive research or proof that we can generate free energy .

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

1) Have at least 3 kids
2) Build 3x large Hamster wheels
3)......

Then you can have free child labour, free energy, and laze all you want

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Here's a video I found which shows the evolution of the v-gate... EXTREMELY interesting stuff:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
OP, the problem with most magnetic machines is they suffer from magnetic lock (where the resistive force becomes equal to the attraction force !

So I think you need to create an imbalance between these forces in a machine to get any further.

Look into Bismuth to give more resistive forces to overcome magnetic lock.

Here's a vid showing Bismuth's reaction to magnets....

edit on 12-5-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Id say, try the V Gate config like this, lying down, as it would take less energy to push away the magnet.

Id also see if i could get a current in the magnet pushing and add 3 more around the wheel, then i think you might just get enough juice to power something.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi ChaoticOrder

I think your curiosity is valid. And why shouldn't it be.The idea a breaking away from the control grid and becoming self sufficient is a something many of us would like to do.

We could all believe the science and the physics which says there is no such thing as free energy or perpetual motion. Personally I think our scientists and physicists don't know the complete picture. Take quantum physics for example. It is merely a phenomena we have noticed to be unusual and which does not fit in with our knowledge of physics so we call it 'quantum mechanics' The point I'm trying to make here is that some free energy machines may work and until we fully understand the quantum world we may never know how they work. That doesn't mean to say that they can't work or can't be built just because we don't understand the theory.

In response to what you ask. Is there a simple way to make a free energy device? sure, if you have the workshop tools time and materials and knowledge. I have seen many devices that I believe do work (people have disappeared for building them as AzureSky said) But one thing is sure, you ain't gonna build one without trial and error and without spending a lot of time investigating the subject.

here are some videos that you may want to look at. Try building them yourself and see if they work. I myself would like to have a go but don't have the workshop the tools or the materials. If I did I would have a crack.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

good luck and let us all know if you can get any of the devices to work. Some of them can be built in an hour or a day if you have the resources

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Id say, try the V Gate config like this, lying down, as it would take less energy to push away the magnet.

That would seem like a good idea at first, but you need to use a spring to make the magnet move back to where it was, and I would guess that is not really any better than using gravity.

I like your thinking though. I am constantly thinking of ways how different generators may be tweaked to operate on the horizontal plane, since there is no force of gravity on the horizontal plane.
edit on 12-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join