It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

That's what I thought as well, initially. I figured I was basically creating a PFC circuit that gave the appearance of unity, but.... that wasn't the case. The startup current for the reactor was about 10 amps @ 120vac (1200 watts) but the output ran at 42 amps @ 120vac (about 5000 watts). I use a dynamic magnetic field shaped like a torus which is rotating at just over C. Inside the torus is a magnetic bubble that holds the fuel. Energy conversion is released and appear as eddy currents (buss voltage jumps from 150vdc to about 600vdc) and present in the main buss using the incoming AC signal as the current carrier. Simple process, complex controls, reactor and controls weighs about 100kg and cost about $247k for the first one (mainly research and labor and a lot of time in the university and college machine shop, fortunately I can run CNC and other complex machines as well as design/build hardware/software LOL).

Not exactly free energy since the initial cost is far greater than the actual electrical benefit. But they can be made for less than $2.5k, so I guess they might be viable over time, say 2 to 5 years if they were in production. However, this is not something I would release into the market (or the plans) just yet, not without a bit more testing and safety analysis as the unit has the potential to become extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. BTW, all of my reports were submitted to the NRC, so they are probably PD, if they (CSIS) haven't slapped NS status on them like the rest of my file.

I can just hear Mr. Roger's voice in the background, "Can you say naked singularity? Sure ya can."

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No problem. Here is the channel for lasersaber and here are two of his most interesting videos:

Super Joule Ringer 1.0

Super Joule Ringer 2.0

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anyway, I'm going to get a little bit of sleep because it's really late where I am. I'll be back in a while to see how this thread is going. Keep the suggestions coming.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

If the military had free energy, why do they carry so many batteries around????

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Share more details of you reactor with us, then I can dream and drool over it, lol .... Seeing that I live a very simple life nowadays, I can't even dream about building one, but at least I can still drool

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

it isnot from nothing it is from magnetic force

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

I think I said "seemingly nothing" leaving enough room for whatever force.

I asked you a question earlier, did you say you made a free energy device that could power a led independantly?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That Super Joule ringer thing is interesting but it has nothing to do with free energy, it doesn't create it's own energy.

The setup maybe conserves energy, from what I understand, I'm not very technical though.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

If the circuit produces more power than it uses, then why does it have to be hooked up to a battery in the first place?

ois you generally need a COP of 6 or greater to close the loop.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

That Super Joule ringer thing is interesting but it has nothing to do with free energy, it doesn't create it's own energy.

The setup maybe conserves energy, from what I understand, I'm not very technical though.

Agreed, it is just a power-oscillator.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

1st off, it's really disappointing to see so many people here say that free energy is impossible. Especially because ATS is a place where most of the people here believe in "impossible" things. Everything is possible. Our laws of physics now are only created for what we have observed so far and are easy to swallow, other discoveries have been hidden away from us, why? because energy is the biggest corporation in the world along with oil. If everyone new there were ways to acquire energy without burning some sort of fuel, those businesses would start to have some problems... which is sort of beginning to start. People HAVE made "free energy" machines, Tesla was the mac daddy. We could have been way more advanced by now if J.P. Morgan wouldn't have been such a greedy ass, and cut his funding.

To even call it "free energy" is kind of stupid too. Energy is everywhere, in every crevice, of every corner of the universe. All you need to do is build a configuration, or say stick an antennae into that force that can receive those energies. More specifically, a Tesla coil connected to a magnetic turbine. The coil draws down energy, or more connects ions to create arks of electricity. Connect that to a magnetic oscillator and it will continue to draw down energy as long as it stays on. Think of a fishing rod, the reel as the oscillator, the rod as a Tesla coil, the fish, energy.

Good luck man, I hope you succeed, and if you put your heart into it, you will. I'm working on mine too. All the information is already out there, Tesla left so much behind for us, all you need is your imagination.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mttdms

OK, if "free energy" is everywhere, why haven't you come up with a "free energy" solution? Heck, if I look on Youtube and other web-sites, it seems as though every other person has a solution, yet NONE of those solutions ever make it to the general population. Instead some companies and universities spends billions on making batteries more efficient. It would be so much easier for those instances to take up any one of those millions of "free-energy" solutions out there and develop it into a profitable product, rather than spending billions on a product that might never even make it into production.

edit on 11/5/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Dont even worry about self start. The thing that is needed first of all is solar, wind, parabolic mirrors, fesnels lenses and sterling engines. First you need something that will start no matter what. From what I can gather most magnetic systems are over unity.

Now scalar is perhaps a little different.

When using magnets, give them flex, such as putting them in cylindars, at angles, so they create a SINE wave. A heartbeat.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I can see you got a lot of pessimistic and troll responses, so I decided to be helpful this time.

Additionally, I myself am interested in free energy using magnets as a basis, considering magnets are the most under-used source of energy generation on the planet.

So here's what I found:

Free Energy With Magnets

You'll need to explore that site, as I just glanced it over and it has some interesting designs with references to other pages that give in-depth explanations of how to build prototype generators.

Magnetic Energy

This one looks a bit more expensive, but perhaps you can use it as a starting point...it sounds as though that's all you were asking for anyway. Hopefully, you have some engineering buddies to point you in the right direction, given a square one to work with.

If you're looking for step-by-step instructions, this gives you a look at how to build a toy generator...which can probably be built in larger proportions for more input/output capacity.

Hope this helps! Let me know how it works out!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hi c,o. Been lurking for a while but your thread prompted me to join, just to post this. I have been paying attention to synchronisitys and "things like that" of late, and after a day with a sequence of synchronisitys and then drawing a plan for device which popped into my head the next day I saw your thread so here I am.
This device is based on the weather, but taken apart it can be used where ever water runs. Its primitive, and pretty similar to a damm, but we only want to power perhaps a house. Not a whole city! Someone did design and build one a long time ago, but using wood. Parts should flow much more freely now, with ball bearings and presision engineering. Gears, weight and speed of the water would have to be taken into account but are all variable. Gravity and the motion of spin would move the water back up. Add gears and a dynamo/ alternator, and you can draw power to store in battery's. Take away the water screw and wheels could be fitted into drainage and sewage systems, streams ect. Moving water has energy. Even if you had to lend power from the batterys to a pump to moe the water up, if your pump dosent drain the battery and the dinamo keeps it charged, we did it. Here is the drawings. Help! How do I upload from Ipad??
edit on 11-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: Spelling

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

To make it look like they don't have the technology...because it's a "military secret". There's a lot of money coming from those devices that create un-free energy...

Really, it's quite obvious. You have to maintain the illusion, you know.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

laserhacker.com...

The 20 to 200 turn transformer ration means the voltage to the lights are 10x input so for
100v light bulbs he lights 10. Can't say he got the wire lines correct cause ever since seeing
published schematic they were always wrong for some reason. There is stray inter winding
capacitance that is setting up a high pitched oscillation.

Don't know if this is a generator or not. The lights are getting high voltage spikes or oscillations
that will only burnout the bulbs quicker. Use gas filled bulbs so that the atoms never wear out.
Just bang the gas back and forth to light up for efficient lighting.

For using free energy to sell try the Papp engine for motor generator work.
No radiator required.
The Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace might provide hot steam to drive turbines
for electrical power. This Lyne purposes to be way better than E-Cat heaters.
The Moray type generator method is under improvement so perhaps some day
a way to find free energy.
Radiant Energy from the dark side of Earth or basement battery charger from
the environment has always been one I'd like to see work.
Instead of the transformer in the Joule ringer use too air core transforms that might
provide one wire and no wire lighting but that is another experiment that might
prove efficient in some way but perhaps not a generator.
ED: Hydrogen is not consumed in the Lyne Atomic Hydrogen furnace.
Papp Engine uses Helium over and over again blasted with a Tesla coil most
likely which was used in the run on water vehicles if not mistaken.

edit on 5/11/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine.

Not to be an ass... but you should really look up how to identify the parts and their function. Not all resistors are made equal... much less capacitors, inductors, and other such devices.

I'm probably not the only "expert" on electronics around here - but if you have any questions at all, you are more than welcome to PM me on specifics.

I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit

So would I.

If you manage to pull it off - let me, and the several hundred thousand other engineers who would love to have such a circuit know.

but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

This is, more than likely, all you're going to be able to accomplish with the supplies on hand (I'm of the opinion that over-unity is possible... but in such extremes as to be beyond small-shop tinkering).

The easiest thing to make would be a simple alternating current generator using coils of wire and a moving magnet (usually a rotating magnet within coils of wire or wire rotating within a magnetic field). It's worth noting that you can actually create such a generator out of spools of wire, alone (though it requires some feedback circuitry and a small input to "kickstart" the feedback loop).

This can, then, be tied to any source of power that is capable of turning the generator. Falling water (think of your gutter system), wind, rising air (think of the vent shafts some people have in their attics and those 'spinny-things' that go on top of them) - whatever you can think of to turn the shaft.

It's "free" energy in the sense that you're recovering energy that is typically not utilized.

It's not going to amount to much in terms of power, unfortunately - unless you have a larger and more dedicated setup.

Once again - I'd be more than happy to help you set up this type of device, if you are interested.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

tha battery gives it its inital start then after that it powers its self while recharging batteries

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I found a guy on youtube, a real life back to the future type prof, i love his videos and love his work, although at the end of most he does go on to talk about his dmt trips and aliens, but i did think about starting a topic just on him for the smartest minds here to tell if his work if legit. The videos i find fascinating

In the videos he shows drawings of how his work is made.

3rd last

2nd last

latest

i love the guy i think he's great, i'd love to work with him and learn from him
his youtube channel with more early work vids
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-5-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join