It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hello OP,
I saw your post in the morning but because of work i couldnt reply to your thread.
First of all SnF for you.

A little while back I was looking for ways to create free energy for myself. Personally I dont know much about electicity, and I guess your thread came almost at the right time, so if any of these methods that I am sending you work, please tell me.

So to get to the point.
I found this site www.free-energy-info.co.uk...
but as I was reading through it I saw something that got to me, and maybe its of interest to you about something different than getting energy from the wind or the sun.
The link is from the same site which is chapterized and clicking on the chapters in pdf format.

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

Look at the bottom of page 8 under Jes Ascanius' of Nikola Tesla's Aerial system.

They all have instructions and schematics!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

Ever heard of Nikola Tesla? maybe you should look into some of his work. he did have a way of extracting electrons out of the atmosphere with Copper mesh and a ground rod. He had an electric car that never needed charging and so on. All of his work was confiscated by the US government and kept secret, the military uses a lot of it and it is based on 'free energy", he had many plans for free energy until JP Morgan, who funded him, did not like the idea of "free". So yes, there is free energy out there, you just have to figure out how Tesla had it working.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

Good call, everyone is oblivious to Tesla's work.

second line

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I think someone already posted that exact chapter so I'll definitely take a look at that next. Currently I'm trying to replicate the V-Gate... which brings me to an important question I had.

Can anyone tell me how the magnets must be aligned... like must they all have north facing upwards? I think I read somewhere that one line must have north facing up and the other line must have south facing up. A little help?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

There have been many people who wanted to bring good things into light on green things, but the elites will prevent that from happening if they can, The power company will see that you have no chance making it for sale as it be competition to them and they wont have that just like any other super elite biz. but its always good to make nice things, but many great creators die before its released sadly. I wish you luck and hope you have alot of money otherwise they will anilate you to pieces...They are evil and don't want green energy, they like the dreary dark energy because it destroys goodness.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Green Energy is awesome and Mr. Tesla was one of these great people who had many dreams but the super elites snuffed out his life before he could make it happen...good luck and hope it turns out for you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You can't violate the laws of thermodynamics, however there might be exceptions to the rules, amendments or forces of nature which themselves ignore the rules. I certainly don't know everything!

Plus, free energy doesn't necessarily mean perpetual motion. Could just be getting something for no cost - to you. No cost right away, or nearly no cost or at reduced cost.

Two ideas:

I've been toying around with the IDEA of adding hydrogen to combustion engines. Adding on-board hydrolysis, creating hydrogen on-board the vehicle, (oxygen too!) and injecting it into the air intake.

Now, the laws of thermodynamics (and chemistry) can prove that the electric current required to break the water into the gases requires MORE energy than combusting the gasses will produce.

Fine.

That said, there is no reason that adding combustible gas (hydrogen) and the oxidizer (oxygen) to the engine would not make the combustion process more efficient and complete.

We're not talking about free energy, we're talking about radically increasing the gas mileage of the vehicle.

If you're Ford Excursion gets 10 mpg, adding 2 or 3 mpg is huge.

Adding 15 mpg to a Civic is also significant.

Anyway. Lots of anecdotal evidence out there, but I've never tried it myself.

Another thing-

A thought experiment - if you had an electric car with a wind turbine on it, what would happen if you drove the car forwards, the breeze turning the wind turbine to produce energy to charge the battery that was driving the car forwards?

Nonsense, you say, the wind resistance must create more drag and loss of energy than it could produce?

Not so!

There were some academics who did the math, and if you had a VERY streamlined car, with VERY low resistance tires, and were driving INTO THE WIND - on and on with the optimal conditions - the car COULD in theory go forwards **into the wind** powered only by the wind turbine it carried.

Now, that does go along with the idea that harvesting wind energy is "free" energy, true, but it is also adapting the idea that a portable wind turbine might be suitable to power the vehicle it was on.

Seriously I found an article about that but don't have it with me!

Anyway.

Don't be afraid to dream OP there is NO WAY we have arrived at the pinnacle of technology in our society.

I'm still waiting for ZPMs....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

hi if your looking to make free energy heres a book you should download ******** pjkbook ***************
******************* www.free-energy-info.com... ************** its over 2400 pages many enegy devices with all the science on how it works, even an electronic course in there somewhere and loads of other useful stuff, maybe youve heard of it but maybe alot of people aint and we should all have this book

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I starred you daddio
because I also think so too.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I cant put the video up I put in one of my threads because they keep removing it. This guy is doing a demonstration on his coffee table, has the technology put in his own words, absolutely no copyright violation has taken place, yet they keep yanking the video claiming (of all things) a Sitchin Estate copy right.

So I'm going to describe the video because it was a very simple concept (though in practice, building probably a lot more difficult and time consuming, with many attempts needed).

He showed magnets, just placed, as they normally are, in devices, rigid. Though a cylindar containing the magnets might move, the magnets were stationary, and they were flatline.

Now devices incorporating this, whether they are intended for energy or intended to reverse Sine Waves, or Hz, or frequency ie purify radiation, help cure cancer, etc. It was the same principle for both.

Now of course, if you do it with magnetics, the other way is to magnetize the metal or moving parts. So its not just using magnets you can also magnetize.

In addition, Telsa coils, this is a circuit that creates magnetics. So there are different ways of getting past "magnets" themselves.

Also, I keep thinking earth does it with Iron. So all the fancy magnets might be OK, but I'm probably going to experiment with Iron which is not exotic, but abundant, and magnetizing, and coils.

In any case.

If instead of a flatline magnet, you place the magnets in tubes, I believe he demonstrated with toilet rolls for example. At an angle, and they can move a bit, FLUX, then a SINE wave is created.

Its actually a reverse SINE wave, it has a heartbeat, a pulse, LIFE. And depending on the angle in the tube, or if magnetized parts, the angle its placed at, a particular rverse HZ is achieved. And that can cancel poisons, toxins, etc.

You can actually use HAM radio, Tesla Coils and even Rebars backyard satellite attennas to create something that does reverse SINE.

In any case this is what I would head towards.

Also, I have 5 gigabytes of saved videos, pdfs and designs for free energy, but where to start is the biggest thing.

I have a few favorites.

TESLA COILS. Very dangerous so we will work on sterling engines and solar/wind/parabolic mirrors first and get better suited to this other technology.

Scooter wheel Bedini monopole oscillator

Flex, remember, flex on the magnets. Or magnetize something that flexes.

Also, these are used to recondition used regular batteries, don't know the procedure but I'm on the search and will try it, because the rechargeable ones are very costly, and the used ones are often free.

How to make coils for a Bedini motor

How to - Home Built Tesla Coil - Winding the Secondary Coil Pt3

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Thank you Kabayu and star.
I also believe he was on to something big and because the elite wouldnt be able to control it...
they "dissapeared" him...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well I'd start off by saying don't waste your time. Free energy is impossible. Learn a bit of physics and you'll understand why it is impossible. In fact I'll start of with why it is impossible.

1) Newton's first law: An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an external force

- In this case motion would equal zero. With no external force (energy required to do work on the object) Whatever you are trying to make will not move. You cannot get energy from thin air - unless you want to talk about quantum mechanics - but it doesn't apply at this scale. If your contraption doesn't at least meet this one law then you don't have ****. And no magnetism - if that is your plan - will not be your external force. You need electricity to amplify them to any point useful.

The field of science is not manipulated and filled with lies like many are saying. Most scientists are in search for truth. Of course there may be some corruption but where isn't there? Just use your head and learn some physics before you go around saying you want to make a free energy machine. Because you will never be able too. Aside from that all the people running on about free energy are cooks - kinda like the coldfusion guys out there.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just keep anything with magnets supple, like a reed in the wind, give them flux. That is life, pulse and energy.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Starred

Much obliged.
I think that knowledge should be shared and be for everyone. and sorry if I posted something
that someone else posted already.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Question. Who says the laws of physics are correct?
Who makes these rules?
Who manipulates the scientific community?
Who has suppressed Free energy technology?

Answer those questions and you'll figure it out.

1) People who have studied physics. They are not absolute truths - ask any physicist- but explain the world around us pretty damn good.

2) Math makes all the rules.

3) Who really knows, so why care? Join the community and find out. I'm found none yet. Plenty of scientists are independent from government and universities.

4) Trust me free energy would be worth more than any fossil fuel on this planet. No one would want to suppress it because it would cost no money to make energy and you can sell it. A business man's DREAM!

Actually think about what you are saying. This is ridiculous. Free energy = Impossible. I urge you to learn some math and physics so you can understand the real truth. Just get educated.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this will work and I can't provide detailed schematics but the concept is very simple. There is a proven principle (google flynn parallel path) that two magnets, connected in parallel, will generate a combined magnetic flux that is four times stronger than each magnet's individual magnetic flux. This is called the Force Square Law. (3 magnets would be 9 times greater, etc.)

Since magnetic flux can be generated by copper coils and a current, my idea is to connect two iron cores, which have coils around them, in parallel, with a third core/coil connected and acting as a output coil. By pulsing AC thru the first two coils, the combined and enhanced magnetic flux will induce an AC current in the output coil. If the magnetic flux is four times greater then it stands to reason that the watts coming out of the output coil should also be greater than what is used to pulse the input coils.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
have you looked into the rodin coil? if you have.. send me a message and we can carry on this chat in private... Ive done a bit of research and made models.. tested some and found interesting results.. more then id like to just give away to most peoople, but maybe a collaboration would be nice.. message me

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Green Energy is awesome and Mr. Tesla was one of these great people who had many dreams but the super elites snuffed out his life before he could make it happen...good luck and hope it turns out for you.

Thank you Kabayu and star. I also believe he was on to something big and because the elite wouldnt be able to control it... they "dissapeared" him...

Wth are you guys talking about?

He died age 86.

Tesla died on 7 January 1943 at age 86 from heart thrombus, alone in room 3327 of the New Yorker

he was widely respected as one of the greatest electrical engineers who worked in America.[3] He pioneered modern electrical engineering and many of his discoveries were of groundbreaking importance. In the United States during this time, Tesla's fame rivaled that of any other inventor or scientist in history or popular culture.[4] Tesla demonstrated wireless energy transfer to power electronic devices in 1891,[5] and aspired to intercontinental wireless transmission of industrial power in his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project.

You guys are just full of it, aren't you?

Get a brain and do some research for yourself instead of moronically parroting every stupid BS theory you hear on the internet.

edit on 12-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yeah, he was working on wireless power that tapped into earths natural energy.. when JP morgan and rockofeller saw there was no profit in free, they cut his funding, he lost his lab and had to freelance from that point, had he had the funding..it might have worked..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, here's the deal. I recently purchased a whole heap of electronics and magnets and stuff like that so I should have most of the things I need to build some sort of free energy machine. However, I'm not really sure where to start. I need suggestions from you guys. I would prefer to build some sort of over-unity electronic circuit but I'll also try building some magnet-based generators if you have any good suggestions.

It should be clear from my post history (see some of the threads in my signature) that I am not any type of disinfo agent and I am not aiming to discredit anyone. I really want to create a working over-unity device and share my success with the world. I will post clear, detailed, extensive video footage of any devices which I think are working as claimed. I will also let you guys know which devices I think don't work as claimed.

Please try to follow these points when making suggestions:

1) You must have reasonable knowledge that the device does work as claimed
2) You must provide full detailed schematics or instructions for building the device
3) I would prefer to attempt simpler machines rather than large complex machines

Fire away.

I think you should go with with safe energy. All power sources come with a cost. Their are already many non fossil fuel forms of energy out there.

You can use an electric generator and magnets for power. Easy and simple. However, it is still a mechanism and will need maintenance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join