It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to build a free energy generator! Suggestions?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbleh123

Folks, it's not a matter of whether this technology exists or not.

Actually, it is.

You see... if the technology exists - then one's task of creating it is merely a function of imitating what is proven.

If the technology does not currently exist - then it must be developed via speculation-guided trial-and-error.

It does.

You believe it does. There's a considerable difference.

If you're to ignorant to accept that, that's your issue. You only prove you haven't done your research.

Cute. Since you're so good at research - perhaps you should look my posts up and see how I've already addressed every single thing you're about to say.

Look into Nikola Tesla, EVERYONE!

Spent years studying the man's creations and methods.

Tell me what you would like to know about the man.

One of the more popular being wireless energy and LF waves, which are much safer than all of today's HF waves; Distribution of energy via a wireless tower.

You realize that was a massive tower putting out megavolts of electrostatic voltage potential, right?

Further - we don't use HF to transmit power. We use ELF - 60Hz (US) and 50 Hz (UK and some others) at 120/240 volts nominal RMS voltage.

You're going to tell me that giant towers that ionize enough local atmosphere that they look like a plasma-globe in the open atmosphere are safer than the current power infrastructure?

Do me a favor... you get a good idea to build something - give me enough time to build a space ship to get the hell out of here before you subject me to the casualties of your insanity.

His MAIN concept for free energy is harnessing the cosmic energy, available ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE in the universe in UNLIMITED amounts. It was as simple as sticking a tin-foil like sheet of metal in the air, 2 wires running from it, one acting as a ground and the other as the positive feed. Look up his work, he is BRILLIANT.

Help me to understand... how is it that a piece of tin-foil is able to capture cosmic energy with two wires... and yet our massive sky-scrapers with huge plates of steel are not brimming with this captured energy?

Also... if it's such a simple and practical form of power... where's yours? It's just some tin foil and some wire, right... surely, even as a highschool kid, you could buy that at the store.

This alloy produces an EM field when heat is applied. Through the variations of heat, there is a respective frequency in the EM field. If one was able to harness the power of the magnetic field line, he/she would come across good power.

It's called a Peltier junction.

The difficulty with using peltier junctions (a joint of two dissimilar metals) for power generation using thermal deltas is that they are relatively inefficient as such - and a large amount of thermal energy crosses the junction. Since the power is derived from the difference in temperature (with a portion of the heat being converted to electricity) - you end up quickly losing any useful energy production as the temperature across the junction stabilizes.

You end up having to actively cool/heat one side or the other. If you're heating one side, you have to be sinking the energy that crosses the junction into a cooler source that can still provide a thermal difference.

In a closed system - it will eventually reach maximum entropy when enough heat spills over into your "cool" side to equal the temperature on the "hot" side. At that point, the device can extract no more energy from the system.

It is worth mentioning that this type of device, if it could operate at unity - would represent Maxwell's Demon.... and would result in what I define as a society that operates on null entropy (if energy exists above the "ground state" - it can be utilized, no matter how brief or intermittent). It technically breaks the laws of thermodynamics - but that law is much easier to see broken by comparison to the laws of conservation of energy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe it is most definitely possible to build a device that will provide a perpetual source of energy... and it may not be as hard as some people would have you believe, after all, how would they even know?

Magnetic power generators seem to be something on many people's mind and because of this it would seem they are much more tricky to build than may be imagined. If they were simple, they would have been figured out by some backyard engineer with OCD. Though I am sure they are possible.

Personally, I believe you should look into generator modification. Modifying the stock generator in a way that allows it to deliver 20-200 times the factory rated output would be sifficient enough to jumpstart the generator with an electric source, then loop the generator's output with it's input, making it self-sustainable.

If this is done properly, you can easily power the generator with it's own energy as well as a couple decent size shop tools...

and for those of you who believe I may be talking out of my neck... have a look at this:

www.youtube.com...

Also, you may decide it would be more practical to develop a system that would allow you to expand the efficiency of current electricity used. Kinda like boosting the MPG on a car, using an aftermarket device.

Some companies are doing similar things to this. They are developing electrical generators that will use the heat from car brakes to supplement the electrical batteries used to power the car.

I have an idea I also think would be incredible for a similar result, but not using brakes or heat. I would tell you, but then I'd have to wonder if you took my idea and made billions while I am still trying to save enough money to buy bread crumbs and water from the local bakery.

Either way, good. Hope you do bring your vision to life and aren't rubbed out for doing so. If my words do inspire you to make millions from your successful project, don't forget me!

edit on 11-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Wasn't Tesla working on something that would provide free electricity to every corner of the planet?

I believe it is fact that he was and what he was developing would have allowed anyone to simply 'plug-in' to Earth and receive the energy through the ground... although some people believe he was developing a tool that would allow wireless electricity to be syphoned from thin air.

I do believe he was working toward the understanding of how to use Earth itself as a giant conductor, allowing anyone, anywhere to 'plug-in' to the ground and use this electricity, for free, to power anything they desire - with no limits to how much each individual could use.

If true and possible, it would have been a hollow-point to the heart of the electric power companies and as such a direct threat, those companies could not allow it to happen, since they didn't want to join the ranks of the working man on production lines (working women too)

edit on 11-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
to those shouting "Perpetual Motion Machine"

The universe is one of these, energy from nothing....yet physics says its impossible...go figure.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm a latecomer to this thread and I readily admit that I did not read every single post. Someone may have already mentioned this, but free energy devices are not well-liked by the powers that be.

I found a site years ago for free or very low-cost energy devices and was thrilled when I discovered that the people who were making them lived in the same town as I did. They were selling the plans, but I asked if I could visit them and see one that they had made, I know all about scams and rip-offs, so please don't anyone bring that up. I honestly do not believe that was the case in this instance.

I was told by the man that they do not give out their physical location because people who make such devices are watched (or something to that effect). Anyway, they were selling the plans, but could not sell the devices. That may have changed, though.

What I am going the long way around to say is this: If you do build a free energy device, you should not tell a lot of people, only those you can truly trust. Maybe I sound paranoid, but I'm only passing on what I learned from a guy who was making such devices.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

The universe is one of these, energy from nothing....yet physics says its impossible...go figure.

Physics says the universe will run down. It is not a perpetual motion machine.
See entropy.

edit on 5/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBlueSky

You sir, know nothing.

The LEVEL of technology the world has is gargantuan. The amount that is mass produced and available to the public is miniscule.

We as a race have the technology to create our deep space defenses such as rail gun systems. That at the proper length can fire objects at the speed of light. However most likely would incinerate well before that. The speed of light is about 900 machs give or take. A far cry from the mach 20 speed made publically available back in august 2011, meaning the supersonic craft that the government crashed. On the down low and rarely believed is that we could pretty much blow up the moon with just a hunk of metal given acceleration from a magnetic rail system whose capabilities are only limited by "the length" and "size of the barrel.

We as a race have the technology to create such deep space defenses as laser technology. Capable of incinerating objects in fractions of milliseconds with a burning hot laser that travels at the speed of light. With capabilities that are only limited by how much power can be delivered to the devise.

Back on track. You can build a free energy motor out of parts that a large portion of the country has in their house. They are super quiet and only use what is produced. The main idea is to have a huge magnet and put a piece of metal on a rod and place it in-between the magnets charge points. The forces at work force the metal into a free spin that only get faster the more revolutions. The rod is connected to a gear system connected to alternators that either go to devices or be stored in a battery back up system. You can also force the acceleration and have a second gear system connected to a transmission. Top speed achieved is in a coupe style care like a late 80's corolla is about 55. Gas not needed. And can be hooked up to only produce energy that is consumes. There are also things being looked into and though to already be in action on top secret levels are electro maganetic motors for aircraft capable of reducing the friction in the air I guess caused by gravity by 60% saving in the process 60% on fuel. Gaining a higher top speed. Being over all more efficient. Thought to being talked about and worked on going through aviation trials and what not supposed to be on all aircraft commercial and military sometime in the next 40 years. Cutting back on carbon emissions yada yada. But we all know that free energy like that will never see mass production and public access. The money lost would be far to much. However if one has the drive and determination he could build his own. But it would be another hassel in and of it self now having to pay free energy taxes. If these things do not exist then why do taxes for them exist lol. Naive.

I am going to get off now busy night.
edit on 11-5-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Take a 55 gallon plastic water drum, put a garden hose outlet on the bottom and fill it up. Then run the hose up and back into the drum. POOF now just harness the energy of the water preasure to spin what ever your mind can dream up.

I am about to put this to the test myself. Soon as I get the wife's stuff done LOL. We know who REALLY runs this country. Good luck.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oh man there really are people like you around???

You bought a whole pile of electronics and magnets you say but have ZERO ideas or plans on what to build...BUT you think you have what you NEED?

Im crying with laughter here......you want free energy from something simple to build???

Try building a Wind generator or Fan......hahaha....peed myself a little!!

How about a Tesla coil? hahahaha or harness the power of a electron and magnify it by a factor of 1 billion or even harness the power of the sun....hahaha

OR just rub your hands together indefinitely which generates friction which in turn generates energy!! There you go you already have hands....(i hope) unless you used them to trade in for the pile of electronics you bought with NO plans.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I built a plasma gun, it powers objects but needs power to power objects.

I'm into science and electronics but I'm not that advanced yet.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I guarantee 99% of the people who have at least a prototype on paper, nobody will share useful information with you. Between myself and a few colleagues, we have just that.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When I was looking at free energy I came across a great site. jnaudin.free.fr...
JNLlabs for me was a good place to look. The guy who runs the site tests these devices and claims to have replicated some experiments. There are also some nice videos on his site to chew on.

(I would consider trying to find a local meet/event where they have like minded people and seeing what is going on.) Also try googling free energy web?

Be warned a lot of people just parrot what they read without actually testing.
Limbo
edit on 11-5-2012 by Limbo because: Removed duplicate http

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Start here.
Conservation of Energy
en.wikipedia.org...
Newtons Third Law
en.wikipedia.org...

Energy can be converted from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. Even a closed circuit is subject to Lenz's law.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

I would suggest you have a look at.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
or similar.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StayAlert1
Take a 55 gallon plastic water drum, put a garden hose outlet on the bottom and fill it up. Then run the hose up and back into the drum. POOF now just harness the energy of the water preasure to spin what ever your mind can dream up.

I am about to put this to the test myself. Soon as I get the wife's stuff done LOL. We know who REALLY runs this country. Good luck.

Are you serious? Do you know that water will never run to a point higher than the level in the reservoir?

You think that noone would have done that before?

And are the ones that run the country hiding this piece of fantastical technology?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The Synthetic Tornado (ST) is a working free energy system. I started a thread on this subject here on ATS in 07

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In august 2011 I applied for a provisional patent for a very practical ST design and posted the description of such on this thread. On May 9 2012 I applied for a non provisional patent.

Patent Pending No. 13/467,836

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I'll put it to you pretty straight, Chaotic:

You will waste time and money pursuing pretty much any idea that claims you can make an over-unity device out of a box of electronic components.

Duly noted...

And wtf is with page 7!!! I can't get all the posts to load. I have to look at the damn page source just to read all the posts!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Right here, buddy!

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have an invention that is free energy, but it will cost you millions of dollars to build. Eventually it will be free energy, I just need lots of money to make it, that's why I haven't made it.

The invention is called "A plasma vortex energy generator" like I say its all in my head and I'm 100% it will work.
edit on 12-5-2012 by mrnoah2012 because: (no reason given)

Here is link to my youtube video youtu.be...
edit on 12-5-2012 by mrnoah2012 because: fyi

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You bought a whole pile of electronics and magnets you say but have ZERO ideas or plans on what to build...BUT you think you have what you NEED?

Im crying with laughter here......you want free energy from something simple to build???

Wow how charming you are, with all the peeing and stuff.

Of course I had a few ideas, but I wanted to hear some suggestions from ATS before I began to attempt anything. And I didn't just buy a bunch of electronic components so I could build a free energy device, I build all types of circuits in my free time. I just figured it would be fun to try building an over-unity device. Since that makes you so hysterical I suggest you avoid this thread.

edit on 12-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Six6Six

Wow how charming you are, with all the peeing and stuff.

Of course I had a few ideas, but I wanted to hear some suggestions from ATS before I began to attempt anything. And I didn't just buy a bunch of electronic components so I could build a free energy device, I build all types of circuits in my free time. I just figured it would be fun to try building an over-unity device. Since that makes you so hestircal I suggest you avoid this thread.

I don't think he is being hateful Chaotic. It is just impossible! That said there are untapped energy sources everywhere.

You can take this to heart. You cannot create or destroy energy, you can only convert it from one form to another and always at a loss ( maybe in the vacum of space you could spin an object and it would contnue to spin forever, but here on earth friction will always cause a loss). The only thing that is over unity may be the Universe itself, and if it is infinitely old and never needed a beginning then even it does not qualify.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join