It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Romney Will Be Disqualified From Race Due To Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
BiN is running a new story with multiple sources cited (link below) reporting that Mitt will be disqualified or discredited because he has on record been involved with "fraud and other crimes involving the US gov", seriously involved to the tune of "8.5 billion dollars" with connections to the Madoff and Stanford schemes. This has been documented and has yet to be presented but will see the light of day later this year?

I'm not sure what to make of this but give me your thoughts and ideas, if this is indeed true, it would explain the blatant media bias...

I'm going to look more into this before anybody jumps to conclusions and a s#!tstorm ensues...

______beforeitsnews/story/2112/345/Romney_Will_Be_Disqualified_From_Race_Due_To_Fraud.html

libertarianreview.us...

libertarianreview.us...
edit on 11-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by kingllama because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Somebody's idea of payback for years of Birth Cert talk? Err.... Don't tell me every President will have something similar to dog them as a routine thing.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We can only hope, but there is no chance of him being removed from the race. It might hurt his turnout though, if enough people hear about it (assuming this isn't BS).

+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
BiN is running a new story with multiple sources cited (link below) reporting that Mitt will be disqualified or discredited because he has on record been involved with "fraud and other crimes involving the US gov", seriously involved to the tune of "8.5 billion dollars" with connections to the Madoff and Stanford schemes. This has been documented and has yet to be presented but will see the light of day later this year?

I'm not sure what to make of this but give me your thoughts and ideas, if this is indeed true, it would explain the blatant media bias...

I'm going to look more into this before anybody jumps to conclusions and a s#!tstorm ensues...

______beforeitsnews/story/2112/345/Romney_Will_Be_Disqualified_From_Race_Due_To_Fraud.html

libertarianreview.us...

libertarianreview.us...

edit on 11-5-2012 by kingllama because: spelling

Well BiN is user generated, and I don't know about the credibility of LR.

HOWEVERRRRR, if this is true, and he's disqualified, I'll cry, like a baby... I mean like biggggg tears. Why? Because I believe that if Ron Paul got the nom, and ran against Obama, and Obama won - Ron Paul supporters would take to the streets demanding recounts, demanding the change that Obama promised, and demanding America back.

I feel that if Ron Paul gets the nom, it'll be a win, whether he wins or loses..
Oh God PLEASE let it happen..

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You're making me dream about a President named Ron.

If it's all true and dates back to 2009 + it's fact checked on all the links the OP points to,
why was he even allowed to run. It's not like people didn't know when he began..

b.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Imagine if this is true, this is going to make the MSM look SO bad once its revealed, its too juicy of a story for it to back down... Everybody will immediately realize that they've been bought for and paid out... You have to be clueless not to figure that out... Completely discrediting the Msm and putting a HUGE magnifying glass on the corruption of Gov as well as Gov involvement in the media bias... Insane this is taking light.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Right I'm always skeptical about anything that comes from before its news but this caught my eye because it had at least 2 other cited sources. I'm not sure how far back this goes but I'm going to do some more research before the night's through.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If this is true it won't play out until Romney is nominee for the Republicans, guaranteeing and Obama victory.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Unless we help bring this to light... AtS has major influence in news so who knows

Maybe others will take up this story as well and investigate

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

If it happens then there would be no other choice than. . . . .

Sarah Palin!

Hmmmm. . . . . . . . where's the down-side?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Those Sources Clearly have an agenda...
Hating on Romney for giving out sub sandwiches on an election day. It's illegal. It is Illegal. It's Illegal to do that, but It doesn't bother me so much. If a sub buys a vote, then it was a weak ass vote.

Saying that...

The other part IS bad, and It looks legit so far.
Must research, be back later If I find anything interesting.

Searching through the linked Sources in the linked articles...

How the HECK have I not heard of this before... These are mostly old sources...

This IS Legit.

BUT

I see no proof of Romney purposefully doing anything Illegal.
All I can PROVE is that Romney was being investigated. He invested money in a bad area. He invested money into a ponzi scheme...

Did he mean to do that?? I'll Need much better proof.

As a Ron Paul supporter and defender of freedom, I would like Romney to stay in the race. I don't see anything criminal here, unless I don't understand all the campaign rules, which is possible.
edit on 5/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Not sure how credible the Lib news is either, make sure to post your findings, I'll do the same later today. Getting late for me here.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The first and second sources are the same. However the third leans toward a bit more of credibility.

I've always thought of Romney as a fraud, and I tend to believe these accusations. Whether or not this will reach MSM, I further believe it will not. But, these threads are what makes ATS my preferred source of news.

S+F

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
You're making me dream about a President named Ron.

If it's all true and dates back to 2009 + it's fact checked on all the links the OP points to,
why was he even allowed to run. It's not like people didn't know when he began..

b.

A corrupt system favors the corrupt. A managing director once told me that you could always trust a bought man, you knew what their price was and just had to meet it. But never trust a man with integrity, one that can't be bought, they are the most dangerous. You never know when they'll hear something or fall across some information and will do the right thing and screw up your plans.

The way these people operate is easy to figure out. They get some dirt on you and you do everything their way. That keeps the price down when you have to buy someone, because most of the purchase price is in the extortion through fear of exposure component.

There is a plan here though, I can see some of it coming. They may want Romney out to try and keep Obama in or they may want a lever against Romney if he does get in. Or they may want Ron Paul in with a mole as VP. In any event, the PTB play chess, they will sacrifice a (c)rook for what they think may be a king.

This happened not so long ago in Canada. Russel Williams (Harper's pilot at one point, CFB Trenton CO and serial rapist/killer who went to university with Paul Bernardo another serial rapist/killer) was given up by the PTB, probably to protect Harper from an even bigger scandal.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/11.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If it happens then there would be no other choice than. . . . .

Sarah Palin!

Hmmmm. . . . . . . . where's the down-side?

I can't find fault with ya on that one! Yes... Hey... Maybe this isn't so bad after all. I see what you mean.... Bad Romney. bad bad. Lets see him rolled out and your replacement works great!

(Careful what you all wish for on the left....You may get it all and more
)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Right I love Ats because regardless of what topic it is, you get (for the most part) constructive and unbias input from real people. I personally hate posting stuff like this, I'd rather post something that isn't related to politics because it's like reporting about fiction
but I'll do my best to find legible sources. Post your finds my friends lets see how deep this rabbit hole really goes

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looks like this is the reason MSM is pushing Romney, as soon as he goes up against Obama, they break this news, instantly disqualifying him and guaranteeing Obama gets 4 more years. The MSM is obviously under control by the Obama administration, and they have a plan. The GOP is probably also in on it, since they know there is no way Romney will be the next president once this breaks.

This is also why they are ignoring Ron Paul, they cannot afford him to win instead of Romney, since that would be a serious threat to Obama due to them having no scandals to break to get rid of Ron Paul.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If that happens, would they be able to cancel the election process? I wonder.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Mitt will be disqualified or discredited

Enough said...I don't think that clown is going to win, it seems like he is losing this endurance race....People with endurance have consistency...

+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't get how he made it this far. He is SOO dirty. I am baffled. This guy is one of the most corrupt players in the game. Why someone thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me. If he was made president he would spend his entire time in office trying to cover up his shady dealings. It would be almost a full time job for him since the blackmailers would form a line around the white house.

How he avoids jail is disgusting. Everyone he knows that helped him to avoid jail is a traitor to their country. He has no reason to try and better himself. They really did him a disservice. Never has he faced the music so he never had a reason to change. He will remain a small man lusting for power and wealth. Little people stepping on the little guy. Put him in JAIL like everyone else who breaks the law and hurts their country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join