It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ANYONE explian these PINK clouds seen by many??? Thanks in advance.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have been around since 1947 and have been observing the sky since the creator knows when and pink clouds are not normal. They are nothing to do with sunset or other weather conditions. I believe it is caused by geoengineering through aircraft spraying of nano particles into the atmosphere. This is a very new phenomenon. I also believe there could be a connection to the pink residue turning up in baths and sinks and blamed on some fungal bacteria suddenly appearing out of the blue ( not a pun) for no apparent reason.. My own included and believe me in all my years I have never seen this before.
p.s. I drink natural local water.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dennish1
This is a very new phenomenon.

Yeah?

Antibes, The Pink Cloud -- Paul Signac, 1916

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dennish1
I have been around since 1947 and have been observing the sky since the creator knows when and pink clouds are not normal. They are nothing to do with sunset or other weather conditions. I believe it is caused by geoengineering through aircraft spraying of nano particles into the atmosphere. This is a very new phenomenon.

I have seen it all my life and I'm 58 years old, so it's not that new.

I also believe there could be a connection to the pink residue turning up in baths and sinks and blamed on some fungal bacteria suddenly appearing out of the blue ( not a pun) for no apparent reason.
Yes, it could be a bacteria, serratia marcescens, I had that problem at home some years ago.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join