It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ANYONE explian these PINK clouds seen by many??? Thanks in advance.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some images of clouds around the city.

www.wpxi.com...

A few days ago one of these clouds was above me and it was moving much slower than the surrounding clouds. I have made threads before related to a blue light I would and still do see.

seen here-
and here
taken from cell phone not best images. Thing is there are some interesting clouds seen in the city by more now and I was wondering can someone with climate/weather background clarify what has caused these pink clouds. The blue light LOL don't worry about that anymore.

Some of my past ATS threads related to Lights in clouds and pink/red clouds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have defiantly seen clouds like this before thats for sure. I see them right before or right after day time thunder storms.

Now if a pink cloud popped up in a cloudless sky it would be pretty cool, but from what i can see its just normal cloud phenomenon.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
no idea, usually the pink hue is related to the sunrise/sunset angel.

But one of those is really really pink, almost fog machine pink. And one looks like a pink tornado lol.

Strange but I have no frame of reference to give an opinion on these ones.

link   
To add this is in Werstern Pa, Pgh. No EQ zone as far as I know so doubting HAARP related clouds. These images are from channel 11 news wpxi, I think there are more in the link. Also the chem/contrails I see are now are the most I have ever seen.

link   
This is from the sun reflecting off the atmosphere, very common.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
See the backlight of the car? It reflects the sun that is behind you. I think the clouds are highlighted by the sinking sun. Or the color adjustment of your cam is off.

edit: dang, to slow -.-
edit on 10-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Now if a pink cloud popped up in a cloudless sky it would be pretty cool, but from what i can see its just normal cloud phenomenon.

Any clue as to what causes them as the one I mentioned above me was seen in the nite time.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

phishyblankwaters, thanks for your input I have no clue atleast I dont think I do lol..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Even @ nite time chrismicha77?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
See the backlight of the car? It reflects the sun that is behind you. I think the clouds are highlighted by the sinking sun. Or the color adjustment of your cam is off.

edit: dang, to slow -.-
edit on 10-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

These images are not from me they are from the local news.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

nonetheless,
it´s common,
worldwide

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Saw this last night when the sun was going down myself. Beautiful isn't it? A very common sight in our area since we get a lot of heavy rain clouds. Yesterday it rained off and on throughout the day. Later when the sky was pink the bright sun was shining through some really dark clounds. Thus the effect you saw. I have gotten some of the most beautiful pics while the sun was going down.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Thanks elouina for your input. Is there someway the sun can still reflect them in the nite hours. Because the one I seen over me was on Tuesday and it was @ nite and it looked like the nearby connecting clouds were still greyishblue or unchanged but it was pink more people around the city are noticing them more and seem like they are new to them as well.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They are girl clouds. Probably pregnant ones at that. Didnt you know it was mating season for clouds? The female clouds turn pink to attract a mate. Just ask steve Irwin he'll tell you all about it

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

good 1

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of those lately. I would logically argue that it's just ice crystals in the clouds. However, I must say that I don't ever remember seeing such things until relatively recently. Why would they just now start showing up?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Even @ nite time chrismicha77?

Depending on atmospheric conditions, yes.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not really. I haven't ever noticed them until relatively recently.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

same phenomenon as sunrise or set. it just has to be absolutely perfect atmo conditions for it to occur at other times of day. nothing to worry about though. I've seen these before during and after thunderstorms in west michigan.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Looks completely normal to me.. It is just sunlight being reflected by clouds. My guess is that those pictures were taken at around sunrise/sunset. Here where i live this is actually how our summer nights often look since the sun here during night time is only a few degrees below horizon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join