It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i think you re missing the point OP

there s a reason why the west is being destroyed - on purpose; from inside out
because it is a war against christianity

or, perhaps rephrased, ' potential christianity '

..the reason that russia *isnt* destroyed...is because russia may be orthodox christian... but that version of christianity has so less power, that it isnt a danger

this is about the ' rise of metaphysical powers from the east ' - short: osiris - as in ' femininity, gaia, etc

That countries get more powerful, is but a resúlt of this metaphysical game.

bless

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
as the powerful lose power, they tend to fight more to retain it....' they get bolder and their actions become more visable the more they realize that they really have nothing to lose if it is known what they are doing, since if they fail, all is lost.

if you have ever read revelations, read it again while thinking of it as a blueprint for a future generations top dogs, a plan to maintain the power as these kinds of shifts occur. and then consider how close that blueprint is to what is occuring now, and they supposed nwo plan.

the claim that the east is rising in power while the west is declining only adds sustance to the idea that the powerful ruling class would resort to such a plan to retain power. and to be honest, I believe that the shift is gonna be much bigger, more massive than just a shift from west to east. the world's religions are also gonna struggle harder to retain conntrol, since the shift that is coming is gonna transform those religions into something entirely different.

this is the end of an age!!! and a beginning of a new one. plans were drawn up a long time ago to ensure that those families that have enjoyed the power since before the egyptians and moses hold onto this power through the shift.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

..the reason that russia *isnt* destroyed...is because russia may be orthodox christian... but that version of christianity has so less power, that it isnt a danger

this is about the ' rise of metaphysical powers from the east ' - short: osiris - as in ' femininity, gaia, etc

bless

Lone, no offence but you've lost the plot - 'rise of metaphysical powers from the east' what the hell are you talking about dawg.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

the bible states that the christian will be persecuted. they are strongest when they are being persecuted!! the russian christian has been been made stronger by that persecution!! and you are sitting in your easy chair, here in the land of the free, claiming that they are weak because they have different doctrines???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Let me be clear...this is not a knock on the Good People of the Australian Military...of which many I know because of my sometimes job...but...Australia does not have any way to protect itself should a major or even sub-major Military Power attack it.

Ausie Special Forces are Good...Very Good...but this does nothing from a Strategic Position. Right now...China would never attack Australia...but a few decades ago...they actually had a plan to do so. It was part of a plan to take back Hong Kong...Taiwan...invade New Guinea as well as Australia and eventually Japan.

This plan was crafted during the Korean War Era and was a Foolhardy Plan at that. Today...the U.S. Military Reigns Supreme. It is so far in advancement of any other country or groups of countries militaries that for the first time in World History...a single Countries Military has complete Worldwide Dominance without rival.

The Good News is that Military belongs to the U.S. and not Russia or China or any other country. We may make mistakes...but we have no desire to conquer. Split Infinity

Australia has already been attacked by Japan which at the time in ww2, was considered one of the great powers of the world. And Australia defeated them, they fought off the invasion attempt without much help from the allies.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Last time I checked, the East had both copied Western banking practices and was heavily reliant on the West for both goods purchasing and investment. Don't be delusional.

The prime weakness of globalization is that one weak link in the chain risks weakening the others, and several weak links in the chain risks bringing down the whole system.

TL;DR: Good luck with your Eastern economies when your exports are slashed in half because nobody in the West can buy them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wow you can put a biblical and spiritual twist on anything.....if the west is losing power....couldnt it just be that their reign is over? No civilization stays in power forever...it happens.....no need to add the metaphysical.l or inject religion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Last time I checked, the East had both copied Western banking practices and was heavily reliant on the West for both goods purchasing and investment. Don't be delusional.

The prime weakness of globalization is that one weak link in the chain risks weakening the others, and several weak links in the chain risks bringing down the whole system.

TL;DR: Good luck with your Eastern economies when your exports are slashed in half because nobody in the West can buy them.

Hi AnIntellectualRedneck,
Yes the Eastern powers have "copied" Western banking practices, but I think they have diversified it more so. For example, China is now heavily investing in infrastructure and mining facilities in Africa, the West is not for simple reasons. There is just too much "risk factor" there, but the Chinese corporations are far more fleible in where they deal, and they are definately investing more outside of the West in places like Africa, South-East Asia, the Pacific, the Middle-East, and South America.

Globalization does have its weaknesses but that is why the East, or more importantly rising powers (BRICS) have created their own monetary body, in an attempt to de-globalize themselves so they aren't hit as hard.

At the same time, there is a growing middle class in China and India, I know that India alone has over 30 million millionaires (more people than Australia and NewZealand combined), that middle class will have an immense buying power that can rival that of the West. So they can make the goods, and sell it to their own people, therefore the wealth never leaves their country.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

bless

I'm not agreeing with you but I always appreciate a different view, but if that were true wouldn't they be trying to destroy African countries, and South American countries. Since those countries are rising quite quickly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The terms " East and West" mean exactly DICK to those that control the fiscal systems. They will screw 'east' as far and as well as they have already screwed 'west'...and will continue to force these e/w divisions into peoples heads via peer propoganda until we are at each others throats murdering each other by the billion...all the while..they sit aloof.. and we continue playing their puppet games and paying their kids and grandkids' way through college.
They dont give a # about East or West..only that YOU do.
If thats what you want..to be played like a fool..then go for it....I've personaly quit buying into dualist B/s ..and so have most people I know.

East or West..we are just human beings, your blood is as red as mine and they dont care if its yours or mine they spill...I do..I dont want either of us bleeding for them.

Ro

edit on 8-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
My lord, some of the drivel being spouted out on this thread astounds me.

reply to post by SplitInfinity

The Good News is that Military belongs to the U.S. and not Russia or China or any other country. We may make mistakes...but we have no desire to conquer.

I cannot believe you are being serious, the US has been the most aggressive expansionist country in the world (save, perhaps, the USSR) since at least 1900. Your post basically says: "Australia has a crap army, the US has an amazing army - good thing too because the US are the good guys. It's also lucky the baddies, Russia and China, don't have such good armies!"

reply to post by dawnstar

the bible states that the christian will be persecuted. they are strongest when they are being persecuted!! the russian christian has been been made stronger by that persecution!! and you are sitting in your easy chair, here in the land of the free, claiming that they are weak because they have different doctrines???

What on earth are you talking about?

reply to post by dawnstar

the claim that the east is rising in power while the west is declining only adds sustance to the idea that the powerful ruling class would resort to such a plan to retain power.

The claim that the East is rising in power, whilst the West declines, does not add substance to any specific idea. Except, maybe, that while the East rises in power, the West declines.

reply to post by Lone12

No.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Rolling Stone, you have successfully demonstrated that this thread has stopped even making any sense any more - unless we're just too stupid to realise it's all 'metaphysics'

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

The terms " East and West" mean exactly DICK to those that control the fiscal systems. They will screw 'east' as far and as well as they have already screwed 'west'...and will continue to force these e/w divisions into peoples heads via peer propoganda until we are at each others throats murdering each other by the billion...all the while..they sit aloof.. and we continue playing their puppet games and paying their kids and grandkids' way through college.
They dont give a # about East or West..only that YOU do.
If thats what you want..to be played like a fool..then go for it....I've personaly quit buying into dualist B/s ..and so have most people I know.

East or West..we are just human beings, your blood is as red as mine and they dont care if its yours or mine they spill...I do..I dont want either of us bleeding for them.

Ro

edit on 8-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

That is why BRICS is creating their OWN financial body, that way the white-establishment will not be able to screw them like they have with the West.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ooo-oooo someone got out of the wrong side of bed today!

love how you put all people from the west in the same boat, how mature of you.

I found your post funny in the fact that you seem to lack general common sense...

mind out of the gutter and stop pointing fingers its rude.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing
ooo-oooo someone got out of the wrong side of bed today!

love how you put all people from the west in the same boat, how mature of you.

I found your post funny in the fact that you seem to lack general common sense...

mind out of the gutter and stop pointing fingers its rude.

Actually its night time where I am, you do realise there is a whole world out there right?

Where did I lump all westerners together, I'm talking about those who espouse nwo rubbish.

I don't lack common sense, I just lack the patience for everytime I hear a "American Unemployment the Truth:The NWO is coming" type of threads.

Who was I pointing my fingers at???
edit on 8-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

This is an interesting thread but talk about splitting hairs - My God - I suppose you call it staying on topic - come one - give it a break. You are starting to look like you just want to derail the thread.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Oh thankyou, I'm glad someone else with enough sense could see what he was doing. If you read his first post you can see he says basically nothing of importance, then after I politely responded to him he starts an argument with me?!?!
Over what? *sigh*

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by quedup

Oh thankyou, I'm glad someone else with enough sense could see what he was doing. If you read his first post you can see he says basically nothing of importance, then after I politely responded to him he starts an argument with me?!?!
Over what? *sigh*

I know, I've noticed it before in other threads - best ignored.

I agree with your points re the East Rising in Power, I think it is evident and the BRIC institution will certainly act well on their behalf in the creation of a new monetary system but I firmly believe that there are shadow governments who steer via banking and secret agreements toward creating a new world order.

There aims are basically compartmentalization - each Country will become responsible for a particular product for the world. Julia Gillard just recently announced to the Australians that Australia will become the food producers of the world.
America will probably produce consumer goods and Europe perhaps machanical stuff (just guessing) but I think you'll get the idea.

Eastern Governments (shadow Governments) are in on it. They're all sitting like Knights of the round table trying to keep us all divided - their biggest fear is humanity becoming united because that way, wealth would become more evenly distributed and they'd lose out on what they've always thrived on - 'the exploitation of humanity' it's nothing new either, it's gone on for hundreds of years.

The West will decline but they'll only be allowed to fall far enough till we have an even playing field so that they can get on with their compartmentalization agenda - control, control, control.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the thread thanks S&F

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by quedup

Over what? *sigh*

I know, I've noticed it before in other threads - best ignored.

I agree with your points re the East Rising in Power, I think it is evident and the BRIC institution will certainly act well on their behalf in the creation of a new monetary system but I firmly believe that there are shadow governments who steer via banking and secret agreements toward creating a new world order.

There aims are basically compartmentalization - each Country will become responsible for a particular product for the world. Julia Gillard just recently announced to the Australians that Australia will become the food producers of the world.
America will probably produce consumer goods and Europe perhaps machanical stuff (just guessing) but I think you'll get the idea.

Eastern Governments (shadow Governments) are in on it. They're all sitting like Knights of the round table trying to keep us all divided - their biggest fear is humanity becoming united because that way, wealth would become more evenly distributed and they'd lose out on what they've always thrived on - 'the exploitation of humanity' it's nothing new either, it's gone on for hundreds of years.

The West will decline but they'll only be allowed to fall far enough till we have an even playing field so that they can get on with their compartmentalization agenda - control, control, control.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the thread thanks S&F

Yes I agree it is best ignored, but the way he started an argument with me over nothing was so discreet I almost didn't notice it (because I often talk to people on different threads at once).

Anyways, the BRICS institution has been a long time coming. In the video the man states that Belgium has more shares in the IMF than India, I mean talk about being Euro centric. The BRICS seems like it will do more good than most people imagine, I mean this will in some way be a competitor to the IMF.

Yeah I saw that as well, Australia has the ability to become a world food superpower it just needs to direct the northern rivers into the central deserts. Yeah I agree there is a lot going on behind the scenes but I think whats happening at the moment is de-globalization, we are seeing corporations investing less, banks collapse, and so on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
history tells us that every great empire falls, the fall of america isn't surprising, its sad for me cause i love my country not necessarily the government, but my people. you can only spend so much money, fight so many wars, and intimidate for so long. my greatest fear is retaliation for all the backhanded back door bs operations our alphabet agencies performed, while we our in weakened state. hope for the best prepare for the worse!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join