learn more

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

erm the title of your thread is pointing the finger?? i can understand your fustration as it annoys me too i just hate the fact you POINTED at westerners.. why state that in the first place? why single out westerners??

lol
dont get all stressy jeez,... like i said , mind out of the gutter
edit on 8-5-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I think that is all about leveling the playing field - the West knocked down and the East hitched up.

BRIC will create balance.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing

erm the title of your thread is pointing the finger?? i can understand your fustration as it annoys me too i just hate the fact you POINTED at westerners.. why state that in the first place? why single out westerners??

lol

Perhaps because there is only One West and One East and we're discussing the balance of power changing between them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

the title of yout thread points to the west as a person "YOU WESTERNERS"... as one whole thing, what the # has that got to do with me? as a westerner?? as a westerner am not sure i believe all the NWO .. im very sceptical person so dont like being lumped in with being called deluded.

seems to me your title isnt aimed at me although it appears to read that way. sry for trying to clarify what you acutally meant.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherHumanBeing

lol

My apologies, it wasn't one of my best thread titles but whenever I hear of the nwo it is always in correlation with the decline of the west, hence is the reason I said "westerners". I'm not trying to single them out.
If I was saying ALL westerners are deluded, I would have said ALL in the title. I'm only referring to westerners who are nwo nuts.
edit on 8-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

yeh it annoys me too!

thanks for clarification!

im not sure what i believe about all the NWO stuff tbh. i think i have read too many threads about it

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You Westerners are deluded????? Please choose your words wisely, Because we Westerners are sick and tired of all this Bullsh@t, Your title is pretty much saying that everyone from America and Britain, are the problem, when in fact we are trying very hard not to be the Cancer of the world. Its seems that you only want to point blame at the US and Britain, while really its a collaboration of certain powerful companies and individuals that have messed up the entire world and created choas where they have wanted choas, and growth where they have wanted growth, your avatar says you reside in Australia, maybe you should take a look at what that country is doing to YOU. Hiring foreigners from Asia and stripping Austrailia of its natural resources and shipping the raw material to Asia doesnt sound like a Good thing for Australia.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing

No worries, I think I used to believe in a nwo but some of the arguments for it just didn't make sense. For example, one of the supposed laws of the nwo is to reduce the world population below 500 million, but why then are countries like Australia and Russia is paying its people to have more children.?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
You Westerners are deluded????? Please choose your words wisely, Because we Westerners are sick and tired of all this Bullsh@t, Your title is pretty much saying that everyone from America and Britain, are the problem, when in fact we are trying very hard not to be the Cancer of the world. Its seems that you only want to point blame at the US and Britain, while really its a collaboration of certain powerful companies and individuals that have messed up the entire world and created choas where they have wanted choas, and growth where they have wanted growth, your avatar says you reside in Australia, maybe you should take a look at what that country is doing to YOU. Hiring foreigners from Asia and stripping Austrailia of its natural resources and shipping the raw material to Asia doesnt sound like a Good thing for Australia.

I'm sorry if thats the way my OP came across to you, I'm not blaming the Americans or the British in fact I'm not blaming anyone. Im talking about westerners (in general not all) who believe their collapse would trigger a nwo. The reason why it wouldn't trigger a nwo in my opinion is directly related to the rise of the Eastern nations, or to be more general (developing nations) ie; BRICS.
While I agree with your take on the current Australia predicament, however, do you know that Australia was the ONLY western nation that didn't go into recession during the 2008-2011 Global Financial Crisis. That was in part thanks to our mining industry.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No worries, I think I used to believe in a nwo but some of the arguments for it just didn't make sense. For example, one of the supposed laws of the nwo is to reduce the world population below 500 million, but why then are countries like Australia and Russia is paying its people to have more children.?

Well because I think they are starting to buck the system, so that's exciting. To compete, you have to have the population count to back you up. It could be that they just don't want to be left behind. Good argument though.

Yea I went to bed and woke up a bit ago. That was actually funny to see you and Jean go at it all night...
Maybe he wanted to just temper you and make you pay your dues.
edit on 8-5-2012 by TheMatrixusesYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
"its been engineered by the nwo".

It IS being engineered by the NWO ...

We, the people, had a short term of good life for about a century. Based on war and struggle between different rulers. As these rulers for struggling for power, they "gave" you the public candy, so you would be happy and support them.

The rulers, wherever they are ARE "criminals". It doesn't matter wether you are talking about the US, Sweden, Denmark or China. The only difference is how "established" the rule of these "crime sindicates" is. Let me give you an example. If you are in Sweden, and you are a persona non-grata, then suddenly you will be attacked by criminal entities of that country. Presumably a "good" country, with law abiding citizens, but "magically" it appears that the Law enforcement, Judges, Politicians have the power to have criminals steal from you, attack you, etc. It's called "state terrorism", but what it really is ... is "ORGANISED CRIME". That is PRECISELY what ORGANISED CRIME is. It's basically a crime-sindicate, that robs you and makes it legal. For them ... if you start a restaurant, your restaurant will hardly be able to get enough money to turn cash. Deliveries will be more expensive than your competition ... just somehow, your competition can sell it below the prices that you are getting in retail. You hire personell, but it will be illegal somehow ... while other companies have people doing their jobs for them, that cost them nothing. The system, provides "free" employees to *some* companies ... the system payes them "minimal wages", and it's called "praktik".

This is what is meant by NWO ... you may think that the Economy is collapsing. But at the same time, that YOUR economy is collapsing, the Cayman Islands are somehow magically getting enormous establishments, new apartments and condos for billionaires around the world.

And "China" is just a player in this game ... they are not rewriting the rules. They aren't "punishing" the bad billionaires with their money in Switzerland and new condos on the Cayman Islands, or the Arab Emirates. No, China is trying to get into the game WITH the rest. And for the "billionaires" disposal, China and all the east, have a few billion cheap slave labour.

Now, that's reality for you.

The reality is ... you don't want to be a part of the system. You don't want the "system" to notice you ... you don't want their social welfare nor their health care. Because all you are doing, is giving money to an establishment which will take away your sons/daughters priveleges.

But, if you're lucky ... you won't be around when that happens, so maybe you'll enjoy a good life and let your sons and daughters worry about theirs. It's not your problem is it?
edit on 8/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

yes exaclty! its conflicts like this that also make me question the whole thing!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou

Well because I think they are starting to buck the system, so that's exciting. To compete, you have to have the population count to back you up. It could be that they just don't want to be left behind. Good argument though.

Yea I went to bed and woke up a bit ago. That was actually funny to see you and Jean go at it all night...
Maybe he wanted to just temper you and make you pay your dues.

Oh god he was a menace, I hope he doesn't return to this thread.

Anyway I think it is true what you said, Russia has has a falling population for a few years now and they want to keep their power and to do that they need a bigger population.
And in an underpopulated Australia the government is doing everything it can to make Australians have more children offering money for every child they have. It doesn't surprise me though, Australias last prime minister wanted to turn Australia into a "world power".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I'll tell you whats criminal, the government and their high tax. To me at this moment in time the nwo is nothing more than a conspiracy, there is no real evidence for it other than people saying the elitists want this to happen.
Well I would say it would be the opposite of what they want, they don't want humanity to unite, if that happened how could they profit off war? Or off cheap labour? And so on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

To ensure Australia's security, you guys shouldn't just rely on natural resources. Australia has to be known for producing something which should be tied to your heritage. China might have a problem with that and the US might back them up...

Now back to the NWO. It's hard to beat something that plans and plans and plans all the while you're sleeping. If you are familiar at all with playing video games, you also know that it's hard to beat a player if you are the villain of the game and the player can restart and restart and restart until he wins.

As the Architect says to Neo,

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Keep that in mind. It's so easy for us to deny as we've gotten used to the idea that if a bomb doesn't go off in front of our face, then it's not happening. We also have trouble seeing patterns that are elongated through time.

I had a professor that told the class that we are undergoing a mass extinction of birds taking place over 20 to 50 years so far. He gave the reason for this being house cats. Yes that's ridiculous, but with chemtrails being taboo, what else are you going to blame? If you apply this idea to other possible mass extinctions or just elongated campaigns, you come to a few more realizations....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I personally thing you should dig much deeper. Things are not as black and white as you are portraying and Asia has it's own problems as well. How about massive unoccupied cities in China for one?

The fact is that like it or not, believe it or not, fractional reserve banking WILL bring the system down in the end.

Call that the nwo if you wish.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I think that is all about leveling the playing field - the West knocked down and the East hitched up.

BRIC will create balance.

People seem to think that the west is somehow going down for good. This is not the case at all. Globalized business has allowed western companies to benefit first from Japan on a smaller scale, and now the developing nations like China on a larger scale. However, this will not lead to the "fall of the west" - the whole idea is ludicrous as globalized markets mean we are all connected. However, as Vladimir Putin has been saying for a decade, what this will lead to is a multipolar world where the BRIC nations will balance the economic power of the US and EU. The world has been multipolar for the past centuries, it was only after WW2 that US and USSR gained the advantage of having infrastructure still standing and having a huge military industrial output to start the arms race. It was an anomaly in world history, and the era of US military dominance for the past two to three decades has been an even larger anomaly, which will end in the next few decades.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by Rosha

The terms " East and West" mean exactly DICK to those that control the fiscal systems. They will screw 'east' as far and as well as they have already screwed 'west'...and will continue to force these e/w divisions into peoples heads via peer propoganda until we are at each others throats murdering each other by the billion...all the while..they sit aloof.. and we continue playing their puppet games and paying their kids and grandkids' way through college.
They dont give a # about East or West..only that YOU do.
If thats what you want..to be played like a fool..then go for it....I've personaly quit buying into dualist B/s ..and so have most people I know.

East or West..we are just human beings, your blood is as red as mine and they dont care if its yours or mine they spill...I do..I dont want either of us bleeding for them.

Ro

edit on 8-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

That is why BRICS is creating their OWN financial body, that way the white-establishment will not be able to screw them like they have with the West.

And who do you think owns the central banks they will be aquiring their capital and exhange rates from and the banking processes they must work their exchange with in order to remain relevant to trade?

ugh..

You really have to come to terms and understand..that these guys are THE bankers....literally..they make the banks..they make all the money in the banks....and everyone who wants to use a bank or use money for any reason to do anything regardless of constitution on the face of this planet has to go through them.

They OWN IT ALL...not some..not peices...not just xyz country..not just a dinar or a dollar...they own every last dollar/pound/yen/et al in circulation. They own every ounce of gold on trade walls, even Chinas black gold is indexed to them and reliant on their processes of banking in order to be 'legitmate'.

PPL are so focused on Chase and Morgan etc..' big banks' yes..but what they are not realising that even these big banks are expendable fronts for even more secreted Central Banks with names most people have never heard of.

BRICS imo, is just another part of the agenda to carve the world into more easily controlable and managable "Blocks" which has been this mobs stated agenda for some time now.

European Union
Asia-Pacific Union ( soon to be announced)
BRICS...???
and soon..a new North American Union. ( link: www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...)

As I see it..the BRICS folks arent trying to get away from our chipper fiscal overloards..they are doing their bidding and are likely under some duress to do so. If it is the case they are ignorant of the agenda (like my own gov is) ..which is doubtful given chinas insight, you can bet that the 'causes' that have produced this 'affect' were not serendiputous..they were well managed too.

As I've said..we are ALL puppets and this show isn't about who has what money..or even what they do with it per say..this is about who CONTOLS the money....even more.... its who controls the BANKING of all of the money....and in that..they are boss...we are cotton jo.

Everytime you go down one rabbit burrow with this stuff it adds another layer...hence I say think think think..then think again..as they sure have.

Ro.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Dude, you need to make one more post real quick. It makes me uncomfortable to see you have The Mark of The Beast last post.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Do you not realize that China is experiencing the biggest housing bubble in history? They have entire cities that just sit empty because to artificially raise their GDP, they just build more. What do you think is going to happen when noone can afford to live in these particular empty apartment buildings and such (the largest mall in the world only has 2 vendors in it, who each deal with maybe one or 2 customers every 2 weeks.) When that bubble pops, China is gonna be just as screwed as we are. O ya, and I take offense at your initial statement. In case you may not have noticed, I am a "westerner" and I know exactly where things are headed. Not all of us are deluded. But something tells me you want to lump us all into that category so that you do not have to deal with the reality that this crisis has been engineered. Not just in the Western world either. Notice how the only countries in the world that we consider "enemies" simply don't have a Rothschild backed Central Bank. The only countries in the world that don't have the big R's fingers in their pockets are the very ones that we demonize. I just think it's hilarious that you can't see that.
edit on 8/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join