It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Westerners Are Deluded

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Now of course this is not aimed at you.

Are you referring to Asia as mostly China? Or the middle east? Philippines and others don't really seem to be part of this discussion en masse. And I guess that China hasn't forgotten? What did we do to them? They are the ones with the money and resources right now and not the others. Are they acting out of justice in representation of another country exploited by the West?

Remember, if you've read Confessions of an Economic Hitman, you'd know that the west made deals with the leaders of those nations and those leaders exploited them. Slaves that came to America were sold to the white man by the leaders of those tribes in Africa as that was just normal business of the day.

I would say that it's only in this modern time of the last 80 years or so have the West been taking by force, but deals are still being made behind closed doors with lots of money to be made.

My point is about the deals being made and China's deals with the U.S. have only made each of them stronger. China can't and won't do anything to hurt the U.S. as we are their mule pulling the cart.

I'm referring to the East as a whole, whether that means the Middle East, China, India, South-East Asia, Australia, or the Pacific.

There were many occasions were the West forced China into submission, back then China refused to trade with the west as they had nothing you guys had. So the British bombarded the capital with their metal warships forcing them to reopen trading. That is just one example of how the West used its power to make China submit.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Firstly, I don't have an obsession with westerners, I'm WHITE.

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in days!

Secondly, you said "saying the East will reign is divisive". To which I replied "well the west ain't gonna reign forever", to which you said "Your own words betray you I never said the west would reign forever.

Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired, and if you are going to quote me then quote me, but if you are going to paraphrase me it is inappropriate to put quotations marks around that.

I suggest you take a good long hard look at your posts.

Your deceitful "quotations" compelled me to do precisely that, and all I discovered was your deceit, and conceit.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread838206/pg2#pid14070125]post by CrimsonKapital

Firstly, I don't have an obsession with westerners, I'm WHITE.

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in days!

Why is that funny? You continually told me that I have an obsession with westerners when I basically am one!!

Secondly, you said "saying the East will reign is divisive". To which I replied "well the west ain't gonna reign forever", to which you said "Your own words betray you I never said the west would reign forever.

Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired, and if you are going to quote me then quote me, but if you are going to paraphrase me it is inappropriate to put quotations marks around that.

Fine I'll put it in quotes so your brain can compute the message.

and nothing divisive about declaring it is the Easts time to "reign" either, right?

Thats your quote.

Once again, I am not declaring it is the Easts time to reign, for it has already begun. If you truly believe the West will reign forever than I am afraid you are deluded, my friend.

Thats my quote in response to you saying "its divisive about declaring its the Easts time to reign". Following?

Once again your own words betray you. I never said anything about the West reigning "forever" or at all. This is your obsession, not mine.

There you have it, see where you tried to put words in my mouth? By saying my own words betray me? Where I was clearly responding to a previous question.

Deny Ignorance
edit on 7-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Why is that funny? You continually told me that I have an obsession with westerners when I basically am one!!

Westerners come in more color than "WHITE".

Thats your quote.

Exactly! Not the I said you said crap you posted earlier.

There you have it, see where you tried to put words in my mouth? By saying my own words betray me? Where I was clearly responding to a previous question.

Nobody is putting words in your mouth and your words do betray you, time and time again. Of course, why I should expect a delusional fool to understand that is a question I should probably take a long hard look at.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I ask you why anyone should rule over anyone and how you see "The East" oppressing the rest of the world is morally different from "The West" oppressing the rest of the world.

Justifying it by saying "they did it first!" doesn't make it morally right, it just perpetuates the historical cycle of hatred and oppresion.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Westerners come in more color than "WHITE".

Well I am not American am I? I told you I am Australian so that should have given you an idea.

Nobody is putting words in your mouth and your words do betray you, time and time again. Of course, why I should expect a delusional fool to understand that is a question I should probably take a long hard look at

Dude, you said quite clearly to me that my words betray me, then when I gave you proof of your error in judgement you revert to calling me a delusional fool?
Show me where else my words betray me as you say "time and time again"?
edit on 7-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hmm. Very interesting. Same thing (British) happened to Iran I've recently learned. What source might I go to to learn more along those lines?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hmm..but I'm not struggling nor feeling this "failure" of sorts.In fact, I feel pretty rambuntious like all is well. Oh, maybe I forgot about that whole "misery loves company:" thing. All I can tell you is that life is good, here in America.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well I am not American am I? I told you I am Australian so that should have given you an idea.

The Aborigines are not "WHITE".

Further, you offered up no proof what-so-ever as to my "error". Reification is not "proof", Dude.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
I ask you why anyone should rule over anyone and how you see "The East" oppressing the rest of the world is morally different from "The West" oppressing the rest of the world.

Justifying it by saying "they did it first!" doesn't make it morally right, it just perpetuates the historical cycle of hatred and oppresion.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

So far the East has risen to power remarkably through peace not war, they same cannot be said for the West. Does that mean a country such as China might not abuse their power like the US has done? Of course not, its a well known fact that "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

I only used European colonialism in Asia as an example to show how the West has kept other countries from advancing, particularly third world countries. I never justified it, like I said its just an example, Gandi once said that " An eye for an eye blinds the world", I'll leave it to you to work that out.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hmm. Very interesting. Same thing (British) happened to Iran I've recently learned. What source might I go to to learn more along those lines?

Sorry mate I'm answering questions on at least three different threads could you please quote me on what I said. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

The Aborigines are not "WHITE".

Further, you offered up no proof what-so-ever as to my "error". Reification is not "proof", Dude.

You have got to be THE MOST ANNOYING ATS member I have ever come across, the Aborigines are asian, whilst Australians are white.

Further more yes I did give you proof not once but twice!!!! And yet you are still ranting on about something like a child would rnt on about.
Your UGLY avatar suits perfectly to your UGLY personality.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry. You gave me a short history lesson on the British bombing China to make them say "Uncle!" You won't find that in our American history books. Nor will you find anything regarding the truth to US policy like with why we are "against" Iran.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Australian Aborignines

Australian Aborigines (play /æbəˈrɪdʒɨni/), also called Aboriginal Australians, from the Latin ab origine (from the origin), are people who are indigenous to most of the Australian continent — that is, to mainland Australia and the island of Tasmania.

Deny Ignorance does not mean deny being ignorant.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You do realize that the "easts" economy is based on how much # they can sell to American's, European's, and Australians right? Which means if no one has money to buy their # their economy will suffer just as much. Your the one that's delusional.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Australian Aborignines

Australian Aborigines (play /æbəˈrɪdʒɨni/), also called Aboriginal Australians, from the Latin ab origine (from the origin), are people who are indigenous to most of the Australian continent — that is, to mainland Australia and the island of Tasmania.

Deny Ignorance does not mean deny being ignorant.

If I told you I was an Aborigine you would know who I was, if I told you I was an Australian you would now who I was, see what I mean? Don't give me a history lesson from wikipedia I know more about my country than you do.
If your not going to add constructively to the conversation on this thread then please by all means, go.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I noticed you have not replied to my post...too much REALITY for you? LOL!

Seriously...you being Aussie and I have been to Australia several times and enjoyed it and it's very interesting Women...that YOU...an AUSTRAILIAN...of all people...benefit directly from the United States Militaries Existance to a greater extent than most others.

For GOD SAKES...Australia has no Military to speak of with the exception of a small number of purchased F-18 Hornets...you have no defensive capabilities. You rely exclusively upon the grace of the United States Military and in particular the U.S. Navy.

Right now their are U.S. Carrier Groups with their Aegis Cruisers AMB's on constant watch to prevent a piece of S#!% North Korean ICBM TEST that could possibly hit Mainland Australia. These North Korean Missles are large and Heavy and if this missle that is supposed to land near Australia vears of course...a very real possibility since they always do...and even with a Dummy Warhead hits a Australian City or Community....the shear Kinetic Force of Energy obtained from an ICBM this Heavy being launched...temp. obtaining low orbit and re-entering Earths Atmosphere....thus F=MA...Force equals Mass x Acceleration...it could LEVEL SEVERAL CITY BLOCKS!

If it does vear off trajectory...the U.S. Space Command will send a signal to which ever Carrier Group is in the most favorable position...and an SM-3 ABM will be launched at it preferably while in temporary low orbit and BLOW IT UP!

The Australian Government has requested the U.S. to provide this protection and asked for a shoot down if necessary as is the proper thing to do for Australias People. I have talked to few Australians on this board that have said...We don't need protecting! Well...let me ask you this. If you refused U.S. Navy help...and this ICBM did hit a City and killed say a bunch of kids at a school....and you had the oppertunity to have avoided this by simply asking for help....what would you think of yourselves then?

If Australia was EVER threatened...the U.S. Military would defend her without question. Some statements you have made DISHONOR those Brave Military Men and Women both Australian and U.S. who fought together in WWII. I feel sorry for your ignorance. Split Infinity

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The reason the US collapsing will destroy everything is-the US is the top consumer of everything. We buy all that crap manufactured in asia on a 2 to 1 ratio of anywhere else. Not only does the US hold the leading edge on all research but also pays for said research so medicines in other nations cost pennies on the dollar.

The US also gives billions to prop up countries all over. Should check how much aid your own country is getting.

That being said-I wish there would be some collapsing. Tired of being hated by every moron out there. Would love to have the borders closed for awhile not only physically but across all media.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Aborigines are native peoples of Australia, Dude. Your dismissal of them is only more evidence of your own delusions.

Aborigines are not, as you claim, "asian" (sic). Deny Ignorance!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sorry. You gave me a short history lesson on the British bombing China to make them say "Uncle!" You won't find that in our American history books. Nor will you find anything regarding the truth to US policy like with why we are "against" Iran.

I only very briefly gave that as an example as I had seen that incident before, it was called the Opium wars apparently and was basically over trading rights. Heres a link if you are interested.
en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join