It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Mmmmmm...Curious..

Now I fear for the child.

Arrghhh.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i give up.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its a bloody alien people jeez. What more proof do you need! lol jk

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qeeks
There is something next to him for sure.

It really looks like a man or something i can see a head and the face

but its a reflection does this data still work?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Could be any number of things, while I do see a "skull like" apparition it could very well be a reflection from the mirror, from the windows in the car, from the camera, you name it. I would lean in that direction before thinking ghostly spirit or something of the likes.
Kids imaginations run wild and he very well could have thought your Mum's dog protected him from monsters, but then again all kids have something to protect them from monsters, in my case it was a silk pillow case, guess I thought I looked like a bronze/goldish ghost of sorts when I'd pull it over my head.

Then again I have seen things in my young adult life that opened my mind to the possibility, if not certainty of spirits or ghost. So who am I to say your son is lying or, your photo is simply a reflection. Just keep in mind camera's and mirrors along with the effect of lighting coming from a flash or, the sun will result in images just like this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you look closely the head is tilted just like your sons head. If you were moving in the car that just might explain it all. Well with the mirror to. Kids can have imaginary friends when they are younger this is normal and it is possible they might be able to see stuff we can't who knows. But you should just keep an eye on him as any good parent would don't freak out on everything like this pic and post it upon the internet. Take some time ask questions about stuff but that is my opinion. live love laugh

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
messed with the levels and curves and tiny bit. thickens it up, looks more like it might be controlling the boys actions. hmmmm

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

That's sort of the face I was see in and the angle of my boys head and the angle of the 'thing' makes me think it's not a reflection or what not

Actually... I can think of a couple glare scenarios causing that "silhouette", unless of course you can find Mr. Silhouette in some other photos (if it's your kid I'm sure you have over 100+ pictures)

A. It looks like there may have been a car behind you at the time of the picture (white light in picture, out the rear window, bottom, left area). The glare coming from that light or even a passing street light I believe to be the most likely candidate for the "glare silhouette". (the glare could be directly from light source or bouncing from the rear/side view mirror)

B. So this picture was taken with a phone camera, maybe the Luminosity is bouncing off your face onto the rear view mirror. (Your head angle is the same as Mr. Silhouette.... from my point of view)

So in my opinion if you can't find another Mr Silhouette in any other picture you have, I'd personally write it off as Mr. Glare

edit on 8-5-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: more PooP came out

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Mmmmmm...Curious..

If we are dealing with the
ghost of peewees past
then OP we have a REAL
serious issue here..
I would rather a draco,
or grey even an evil imp
over this....

Might be peewees dark passenger
showing up

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's a double reflection in the mirror; the 'apparition' is a weak reflection of your wife taking the picture from the surface of the glass in the mirror -- you can see that the hair-lines match.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looks like a double exposure dude, you should ask the wee guy to sit still when he is getting his photo taken.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seems to be a reflection - you can see the basic silhouette and even the color of his shirt mirrored. Just behind his head, seems clearly yellow to me, just like his shirt.

When given the choices: reflection of some sort due to some evidence, and creepy nether-spirit or alien, common sense says to go with choice A.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

I see a dog behind the little boy, I can see its ears/eyes and nose, and a man sitting to (my) right of the dog.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Somberlain

Exactly what I said earlier on page 15. Its clearly his wife's reflection.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, now honestly, it looks like a middle aged man in a white robe/suit with einstien like hair (in the upper right corner) And then, a little lower on the screen, it looks like a grey's face, or a skull. It looks strangely like a dogs skull somehow.....and it appears no one else is seeing what I am seeing. Oh well, thats my answer for you.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Chronus because: Color Fail x.x

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

looks to me like a reflection of sum one holding a camera .. but i could be wrong .... nice try

link   
reply to post by xJOHNMcCLANEx

I still see a dog, with its ears, behind the little boy...and a man (?) behind the dog to the right of him.

link   
reply to post by Somberlain

I like this assessment, and the post back in the thread that suggested he look through other photographs before assuming it was anything other than Mr. Glare (i.e. camera glare.) Wow - good eye!

It is so hard to see something strange and scary looking any where near your child, especially if you have had any experiences to back up the fear. The apparent psychic openness of the child makes this even creepier. If it were me, I'd be concerned too. It is easy to see a "scary skull face" or "alien" in that, but part of the "face" is the seat behind the image.

An open mind is important, but so is a rational and observant one. Observations like yours are extremely helpful!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok, after studying it longer, it appears to be a Dog with a Man in a white suit. He almost looks like he is grabbing the boys arm, and his head. Almost in a style that resembles a puppeters...And the Dog appears to be behind him, either cowering in fear, or protecting him.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have put this through Photoshop and it does look like there is something there behind the child.

Original Photo

Filter 1

Filter 2

edit on 8/5/2012 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join