It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I see it and I think it's benevolent. I also think something is amiss within the family. Take it as you will, can't know unless the OP gives more info.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Odd photo like others said who played with the lighting effects, that it does look like someone else is also in the backseat. Interesting. S+F

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
For what it's worth, I see it and I think it's benevolent. I also think something is amiss within the family. Take it as you will, can't know unless the OP gives more info.

You read all thirteen pages of the thread...and that is what you concluded?

How do you come to the conclusion that something is "amiss" with the family?

What kind of "info" are you needing to draw a different conclusion?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It could be a demon or it could be nothing. People see what they want to see.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Great grandparents and close family members wouldn't let anything other then good around kids, unless that is, they are still alive. Was something I've kinda formed into a belief system of my own, yes bad things happen, but that's apart of a greater plan that neither needs to be tweaked nor adjusted but understood and learned from.

Looks like curly red hair, from someone sitting next to him, reminds me of 1955 era, and I love lucy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

The auras in the picture confuse me. He refers to the woman taking the picture as his "other half" but not the mother. I feel the unexplained blurb to be protective. I'm just curious.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry guys been working had no time for ATS while at work

Let me recap there's no bad juju between me and the other half I will take some more pictures tonight for you guys I am hoping that it is a trick of the light there has been some very good points made by the members everything I have said is true I'm not here for BS the only freaky thing that has happend to my family is my son knowing that oilly ( my fokes dog ) got put down with out being told I have not seen anything ghostly my self ever apart from what I read and see on ATS

I WILL keep you guys updated.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The auras in the picture confuse me. He refers to the woman taking the picture as his "other half" but not the mother. I feel the unexplained blurb to be protective. I'm just curious.

Maybe I wasent clear my other half is my sons mother

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
this looks like a demonic entity

go see a priest, and watch out
for any paranormal activity happening
in and around the house and the kid..

this could get serious

The dog and cats sleep with the kid. Try again.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It is nothing if there was something paranormal evil the animals would have nothing to do if her kid.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mordok9

Or the car lights in the distance. Geewizzzz, I dont see a blasted thing.
I've had at it and now I'm outa here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

She's missing an interview with the family where she can get the rest of the story from someone within. Or she's just swinging at anything thrown out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Looks like a smudge on the mirror. How is this thread 14 pages long?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
JUST curious. Questions answered. Settle down.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Ha, I thought you were making a spoof on the thread that said "What the hell is this next to the Sun"...haha And it kind of is, in a way.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm very chilled I'm sorry if i come off stressy I don't mean to

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No...you settle down...it's only Tuesday!

Seriously though...what does the reference to the "other half" have to do with "amiss"?

You said something is amiss with the family...and I am failing to understand what you mean...we have a father...a son...and now a mother...where did you come up with amiss?

She might not have been the mother?

Is that amiss?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know what it is, but i know who it is...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
1st off, that is not a smudge. Pictures, much like this one, show up across the globe daily, only to be degraded as a dirty lens.

2nd. Do you have another dog? If not, we recommend you get another, but allow your son to help pick it out.

The monsters your son speaks of, may just be scary looking. Doesn't mean they are violent, or wish harm.
Or, this entity may just be there to help protect your son, or it could be a lost entity. Who knows, your son may have a powerful and good soul, something worth protecting.

Either way, Your son seems to be in good hands with his protectors, and his parents.

Get another dog
Get more pictures
Take special note of stories your son says about these monsters. That is very important.
Best to you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Its a finger thumb mark condensation on the mirror it may have only been a slight normally almost invisible mark to the eye but in the low light conditions it looks more obvious but it was a realy dark picture anyway

Rest assured i have been messing with the photo for 5-10 mins definitely a finger / thumb mark or possibly condensation.
whatever it is , it is on the mirror it's definitely not in the car so don't get paranoid about ghosts etc like nut jobs on here are suggesting.
The area of the light in which the smudge exists is not in the rear it is on the mirror.

img.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by analalienprobe because: Image not displayed reason for edit.

edit on 8-5-2012 by analalienprobe because: figured out how to disply picture.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join