It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

geewizz,
How cool, (but creepy) of a picture! I got a little nosey with it though... I pulled the photo into my simple little photo editing app on Mac and lightened the picture to play with shadows to see if I could see it better... & boy am I creeped out! It is not just a circle of an image by the side one side of his head, it actually stretches all the way to his other ear! Very Creepy! I am going to try and add the image on here, so you can see what I see! Let me know what you think! Oh and others should lighten it as well to see if they get the same thing! If you did not edit this photo before you posted it, which I do not think you did, this is a very good capture! I love it, very creepy! S&F!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

I get a print on the mirror near the childs face if pic taken in rear view?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

To me it looks like an older kid. Was your son the only there in the car. It does appear at least to me not an expert in photography or the tricks tha can be done with like he may be seeing whatever it is in the car with you to.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From my experience it could be a demon, you should take your kid to a qualified exorcist.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

EDIT: IT'S A SUN VISOR MIRROR!
edit on 8-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Kind of looks like a giant rabbit, perhaps wanting to take him down the rabbit hole?

Trick of the eyes, but it does look like an animal.

I knew it reminded me of something, anyone remember Donny Darko?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Nice observation. You're right, it isn't a rear view mirror. It looks more like a mirror on the sun visor.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

This is the image I see in the picture. To me it looks like Casper the Ghost.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I enhanced the image and it looked like some monsterish thing about twice your son's size. Too bad I couldn't load the pics.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Haahahahahahahahahahahah

link   

Originally posted by Plotus

Lets try this. I'v enhanced it to give more than a black pic.

"Page not Found"

Try again.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks like s smudge on the lens.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

This is the one time I agree with you. It freaks me out. Something is just not right with it...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If you have firefox and save picture , then edit, and bring in some light, it's clearly a goblin type or possibly one on each side, Anyone care to try............ Sorry I couldn't get to load.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is something next to him for sure.

It really looks like a man or something i can see a head and the face

link   

Originally posted by Plotus
If you have firefox and save picture , then edit, and bring in some light, it's clearly a goblin type or possibly one on each side, Anyone care to try............ Sorry I couldn't get to load.

after a claim like that, you better get a load on it,,,,,(side spit)

link   
This might be hard to comprehend, but an extra dimensional being is "friends" with your son through his free will creating the companionship. I did a sketch of the being without any interference from light fragments (I can see auras) and was slightly concerned about the intentions of this being:

I've seen several entities over these past few years and my intuition feels this being tagging along with your son is very intelligent, and sinister. My younger brother who is 10 has an extra dimensional being friend named "shningle" by my younger brother haha, that being is friendly and slightly timid. Please talk to your son and LISTEN to him instead of speaking so much about your point of view. He knows and sees a lot more of other dimensions than many humans do without even trying.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
any body notice that the kid in the car seat is not where he should be in the pic..........you guys fall for anything I swear

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Mmmmmm...Curious..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join