It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The people who think smudges look like serpent reptilian entities are out of their tree. They don't. Any photos you have that does, well you'rve been ignoring something. And the universe is not what you think.

And the reason you can get many different faces is there is quite a lot in that photo, it shows a dominant one, with others.

It shows up in all of them and even the one in the window, but that showed up more with the resynthesizer unmask sharpen.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS A GHOSTT!!!!

dude... let me lay it out for you:
its a distortion interacting with the contrast of the seat behind him making it look like a dude in a suit. what you are looking at IS THE BACK SEAT OF HER CAR.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That?

Oh, that's a goober monster.

It's harmless.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Also the OP said the mirror was clean, he checked that.

I believe him, who would put a pic of his wife and son on this site, only to pull a prank? That wouldn't make sense to me.

Besides, it doesn't look like it's on the mirror at all.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Hi u all,i had to join to put a better image of the son's friend.thought this simple processing is known and common.
the problem with i phone (among many others) is the great bright screen that is not calibrate with most screens.
so if i did it and managed to attached a pic in my first post u shall c a person with a jacket behind the son.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It looks like the woman from the movie Grudge. I'd be hella worried if i were you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think it looks like an entity or something we usually don't notice in our dimension with our current range of perception of the electromagnetic spectrum. I had imaginary friends as a child too. Some of them were entities. I never missed this toy I had when I was 2,3,4 years old. It harbored a spirit that did bad things and I was always blamed. I remember people not taking me seriously as a kid when I told them I didn't do that - _____ did. I'm not a psychiatric case or anything like that. . . just a bit more open than some to certain realities.

Maybe you could have somebody who does this kind of work - do something with your son. I'm not sure if the entity is a positive or a negative. It's not always a bad thing. He might know this entity from another place and time or outside of places and times. I'd find someone who can tune in and see what purpose this serves and what the entity's mission is before declaring it evil and removing it.
edit on 8/5/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

That looks like an evil entity. Contact a psychic who has the capability to get rid of such spirits to ensure the safety of your child.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by analalienprobe because: wrong

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz
Let me set you up for the picture....

It was taken by my other half in her mums car I have been confused on what to think about it all but I will say this it is not dirt on the mirror nor is it anything to do with a photo app of any sort! The photo has not been touched in anyway to make it fake what you see if what you get I have looked thought ALL of her photos on her phone and there's nothing Eles like it on ANY other photo she has taken....

One last spooky thing to leave you with my son knew about my mum and dads dog getting put down the night it happend with out being told! And he does tell me he has a "friend"

I leave it to you ATS!

that might be one of the faceless ones as I call them, I meet them all the time, he is probably the protector for your son, nothing should be worried about.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
lol... looks like your little kid has been puffing some tobacco in secret. Definitely looks like cigarette smoke!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
If I'm being imaginative, I'd say it looks like a Grey. However, it could be the result of camera movement whole the picture was taken. It does look kind of creepy, and I'd expect you as a parent to be concerned about every little thing you see close to your child.

It's most likely nothing. It looks cool, though. Nice find
yeah, i'm going to go with this guy. probably just a reflection of some sort, but a cool picture to look at no doubt. and who knows, maybe you did catch something paranormal here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

When I first glanced at the photo I thought it looked like the head of a dog. You can see the nose up and slightly left of the boy's head. And the dog's back going behind the boy like he is sitting. Maybe you could take more pictures and see if this figure turns up again.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its your wife's face reflected twice in the mirror. Two reflections, the clear one we see on the left from the mirrored back of the mirror and the one behind your son which is reflecting off the top surface of the mirrors glass. I believe the shadow area at the bottom of her face matches up with the 'entity' as do her eyes. Look at her eyes and trace right, perfect match.

Her hairline can be made out as well. The white of her right eye (on our left) can be seen just touching the top right of your sons head.

Double reflection.
edit on 8/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Based on the picture the item in question looks like atmospheric disturbance or fog on the lens or an elderly man sitting next to the child. Either or.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Are you sure it's not your mother in law?

I kid, I kid.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've just done a basic luminosity curve enhancement to this underexposed photo.

Could be a smudge, a blurred reflection of a person in motion, or even an out of faze visitor from another dimension.

.... keep in mind that most rear-view mirrors (as I imagine that's what this photo is taking a picture of), have an off-axis reflection, such that you can flip them and reduce the light in the mirror in situations where the driver behind you doesn't have the courtesy to turn down their high beams.

So at about 35 degrees above or below -- a strong, bright reflection can show up as if it's an overlay.
edit on 8-5-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: Other than creating a place on a website -- how DOES one get an image in a message on this board?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's shape reminded me this one:
youtube

but then I saw it - it's Fidel Castro
is it a second hand car?
edit on 8/5/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Oh no! its the attack of the reflections! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh run awaaaay!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join