It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Could possibly be a figure but then I noticed it was taken of a visor mirror. Now it looks like a smudge or fingerprint on the mirror

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I havent read every reply in the thread,

has the OP show the pic to his son?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
I havent read every reply in the thread,

has the OP show the pic to his son?

I have not.

My son does not need to see it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

seen many photos like this...what you are seeing is the sunlight shining in and going behind the boy, and when you take te photo you are taking light in motion snd creating a strange appearence, i can make my camera do strange things to give ghostly or UFO like pictures...simple trick photography. but nice anyhow. it has many looks depending how you look at it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's probably a smudge or some other rational explanation. The OP obviously believes otherwise or else he wouldn't have posted this photo in the first place .I find some people's comments rather rude to be honest, the man is a concerned father and you guys should at least respect THAT and stop ridiculing the subject by posting crappy comments.
If you have something worth sharing, do so or else move it along. Playing with a father's concern and fear for his child is beyond lame. Geewizz it's probably nothing of supernatural nature but even if it is, you should not fear it. The more you fear it, the more power you give to it. Those entities are probably around us all the time but have no significant power over us until we focus on them -sometimes by accident- and we feed them with negative emotions. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Doesn't feel like a smudge to me. I wouldn't be so quick as to say demonic, as that's something I've seen spread around very quickly, even without any negative things happening. It could simply be a spirit with an attachment to your son, not necessarily a harmful one. You could ask it to leave, as it does not belong here and could be draining your son of energy/causing stress. Or you could start by asking your son some more questions about it.
Do you like your friend? Do you know why (s)he's always around? Does (s)he ever tell you things?
Whatever you do, always be respectful when dealing with spirits/entities/what have you. It's never a good idea to piss something off.

Anyway, what I picked up from the photo is a slightly differently angled 'face', if I'm seeing things right. i could be way off the mark, but it seems plausible.

Apparently I fail at both Imageshack and Photobucket as neither of them will show the pictures when I direct link them with the [IMG] tags. :< Hope the direct link works.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this is a hoax.

heres the list

1: member is a noob

2: the picture is very low res

3: its a picture from a rear view car point of view

4: it may be a smudge

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I bought a 70's muscle car in my early 20's in fantastic condition for an extremely low price, so low in fact the guy was begging me to buy it, money troubles or somthing so i didnt think twice, it came with a showboard and everything.
According to the board it had been re-built from a local wreck from the ground up, there were some pics through various stages etc.
Everything was cool till I took it for a run with the wife and kid. The whole the drive sterio was screwing up, ok must be a short wierd, on the way back, lights would cut in and out, sterio would do the same. I got it all checked out no problems still got all the fuses done and the loop replaced.
After that light bulbs in the house continualy blew and flickered to the point i would buy boxes from the wholesaler, the picture frames on the wall would all be tilted out of place, you would fix them,leave the room and they would all be screwed again.
All the elements on the stove blew out when the wife was cooking dinner then a power point blew out, after this i got a friend to come and check out all the electrical wiring, meter box etc. in the house which was 10 years old, still everything was fine.
The car sat in the garage under a cover, now off the road, i pulled it out and washed it took a few pics of it, intending to sell it, got the pics back and saw faces everywhere in the pics, also what looked like a person in the back seat. anyway thought that was kind of cool something to laugh about with my friends untill i tried to drive the car 5 hours away to the place where we had moved, now i had got the car completely checked over for this trip top to bottom wheels, brakes, gear box, fluids done, 20 minutes out of town the car chewed off 3 wheel nuts off the rear wheel i managed to save the car before the wheel fell off while driving. me and my mechanic were blown away. second time i tried to leave town in it 2 front tyres blew at the same time in the same spot, i had to get towed back to town.
The car got put in storage for 2 years. new house new town no muscle car no probs.tennants in my house have no probs with anything electrical.
move back to town get the car back, rebuild, new tyres etc. same thing starts again, except now in the garage sometimes when i walk in the cover is on the car, or half on or if i leave it off i will go in the garage and somedays the car is absolutely caked in dust where you cant see through the windows and i mean like on some horror movie and there is no dust on anything else then a couple of days later hardly anydust on it, and the feeling is that you just dont want to be in there with it, i ask my wife if she has been in there and moved the covers, she told me she wont even open the door.
the car now wont start, sometimes wont go into gear, any battery i put into the garage drains completely i cant put a battery on charge in there and the feeling in the house now becomes dark and wierd. to get the car out of the garage i have to push it out then back in, when it starts fire shoots out of the carb, i put a kit through it still does it, change the fuell lines, still does it, car is becoming my nightmare.
When my wife and I broke up the car started and sat there and purred like a kitten, i was stunned it had not done that in years, no lights in the house flickered or blew.
I sold it.
so believe it or not, coincidence maybe, over a decade stretching it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm Thinking smudge on the Camera. Or like some others have said the blurr when you took the shot you may of been moving.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Looks like Michael Jackson in the back seat to me.
edit on 29-5-2012 by crunchtyme because: Wanted the actual picture to show up instead of the link

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It appears to be in front of your child, and from my experience, this looks like a thumbprint, or print of some sort on either your lense or the surface the picture was taken on.

Show your son, see what his reaction is, ask what he thinks, make it a game, you might be suprised.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very interesting photo, I dont see how you expect someone to ATS to define what this is though.

Its easy to say Oh its a gray! oh its a reptillian, so on and so forth....

but Really there are so many dimensions existing alongside our own who knows what it could be....

I will say it looks like an aware, concious being...

Dont over stress it, monitor your son, pay attention to what he says...ask him what he sees hears etc.

Zach

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
it looks like a trick of light from the camera

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join