What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 1
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Let me set you up for the picture....


It was taken by my other half in her mums car I have been confused on what to think about it all but I will say this it is not dirt on the mirror nor is it anything to do with a photo app of any sort! The photo has not been touched in anyway to make it fake what you see if what you get I have looked thought ALL of her photos on her phone and there's nothing Eles like it on ANY other photo she has taken....




One last spooky thing to leave you with my son knew about my mum and dads dog getting put down the night it happend with out being told! And he does tell me he has a "friend"



I leave it to you ATS!






posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


What am I supposed to be looking at in this picture? Is it the fog/smudge behind the kid in the back seat?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If I'm being imaginative, I'd say it looks like a Grey. However, it could be the result of camera movement whole the picture was taken. It does look kind of creepy, and I'd expect you as a parent to be concerned about every little thing you see close to your child.

It's most likely nothing. It looks cool, though. Nice find



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


Nothing conclusive for me! Seems like refraction of the mirror to me.
but I'm not an expert on photography.


Thank for sharing.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Kind of looks like a giant rabbit, perhaps wanting to take him down the rabbit hole?

Trick of the eyes, but it does look like an animal.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


The most logical explanation would a reflection in the mirror.

Doesn't mean it is though.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordok9
reply to post by geewizz
 


What am I supposed to be looking at in this picture? Is it the fog/smudge behind the kid in the back seat?


Yeah it looks like a smudge on the mirror but when I checked the mirror out its Totaly clean



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


To me, it appears something is reflecting the child's image and projecting it backward. Is there a mirror or something similar on the back of the seats?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by geewizz
 


The most logical explanation would a reflection in the mirror.

Doesn't mean it is though.




I emailed this picture to a friend who is a whizz with photos just watin to see what she says about it I hope it nothing.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by geewizz
 


To me, it appears something is reflecting the child's image and projecting it backward. Is there a mirror or something similar on the back of the seats?



No there is not the only mirror in her car is that one



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it is something paranormal, it doesn't seem to be harming the child. I honestly think it is a malfunction with the camera caused by lights reflecting in the windows and mirror of the car.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I do believe it is Chewbacca!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It looks like it is also your son,
seeing as it is wearing the same t-shirt



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordok9
reply to post by geewizz
 


I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it is something paranormal, it doesn't seem to be harming the child. I honestly think it is a malfunction with the camera caused by lights reflecting in the windows and mirror of the car.



I dont think that is harming my son if it is a ghost he had told me that my mum and dads dog protects him at
Night from the monsters



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It looks like a trick of the light to me. I wouldn't worry about it too much. In any case, little kids even up to about 9 or 10 years old sometimes have imaginary friends.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 





I dont think that is harming my son if it is a ghost he had told me that my mum and dads dog protects him at Night from the monsters


Well, the image looks a bit like a monster to me. The fact that your son is talking about monsters and that the dog is protecting him from them doesn't make you think twice?

Just saying.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I can see an almost cartoonish looking skullface,

but I also think it's a reflection of somekind or camera motion.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I can see an almost cartoonish looking skullface,

but I also think it's a reflection of somekind or camera motion.



The car was not moving the time of the picture being taken I dont know what to believe.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by geewizz
 





I dont think that is harming my son if it is a ghost he had told me that my mum and dads dog protects him at Night from the monsters


Well, the image looks a bit like a monster to me. The fact that your son is talking about monsters and that the dog is protecting him from them doesn't make you think twice?

Just saying.


My son has never said about the monsters hurtin him or anything like that but he always says oilly (the dog) always chases them away when oilly was alive he always sat next to my son even before my son could walk oilly would sit with him like he was standing guard



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz
 


I didn't mean to say they were harming your son, but if he is saying stuff like that it makes me wonder about the image.

I suppose all kids talk about monsters though.

Well real or not, the image sure looks like an evil skull faced entity.





new topics
top topics
 
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join