It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
you're proud of your history of attacking and raping other nations? What the # is wrong with you?

The UK is a fine place but this kind of BNP bull# is one of the worst stains on it right now
edit on 6-5-2012 by Valdestine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
And since my job is reconnaissance, here is an effort being made to infiltrate your police:www.myfoxdfw.com...
Again this sort of BS has been rampant since 911 here in the US,lets all PRAY Benjamin Fulford is telling the truth.

From the article for those that haven't checked it :

KBR, a former subsidiary of the Halliburton group, has attracted its share of criticism over the large contracts it won with the US government during the recent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The corporation also helped to build the Guantanamo Bay detention facility.

Oh wow, that's just brilliant....

Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Paposan
No matter who we are with, we often think things like, "I am stronger than him", "I am morre beauitful than her", "I am more intelligent", and so forth - we generate much pride. This is not good. Instead, we should always remain humble. (Dalai Lama)

I am British and I am proud and ashamed in equal measures of this Islands role in history. Shouldnt we all be a little more compassionate and aware rather than always being on the attack. We all stand on the same rock that is our world and at the moment it has its troubles, rather than standing a part, why not together.

Well said, thanks for sharing! I didn't want to get into this thread because it seems insane, but I'm completely with what Paposan says there. It seems like the biggest problem with a lot of UK/US people right now is the whole national pride thing, and I think we should get over it and move towards all countries being equal, and with equal rights on our say in the future.

The corrupt UN security council appears to be one of our biggest stumbling blocks. With its "permanent" members who have veto rights that look like they're just causing more problems. Every country should be a permanent member and with equal voting rights. Then the majority vote passes whatever resolutions that are put forward, without anyone having "veto" powers.

Then maybe this national "ego" thing so many people have can finally be dumped into the bin.
edit on 6-5-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RawkMan

Good attitude, RawkMan, we need more of it. It amazes me that here we have a Brit starting a thread about their pride and immediately, people rush in to divide the person's sentiment. I am glad that this person made their statement, as it represents their personal conviction - one that was shared without ill will.

History is history and there is no point in addressing the follies of our past government's actions, as most likely, we probably do not really know the accuracy of our understanding, nor would I lump all people of a nation as being responsible for a government's actions. Haven't we learned by now, over and over again, that people are constantly duped, played one against the other, ultimately to be channel into the pens of serfdom? Normally, no government is safe from tyranny.

We need more of an attitude of understanding and togetherness, while striving for our collective and individual sovereignty at this moment, more than we need the petty distractions of, my dad can beat up your dad, etc., or bickering against trivial factoids.
edit on 6-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: TYPOS

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdestine
you're proud of your history of attacking and raping other nations? What the # is wrong with you?

The UK is a fine place but this kind of BNP bull# is one of the worst stains on it right now

dude wrong end of the stick, totally wrong end of the stick

Britain had more wannabe invaders try to roll over it than I can count, that's whats being talked about.

Yes we became like the abused kid who grew up and abused other countries in return and that's not right but that isn't what was being said there.
edit on 6-5-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Everyone realizes Mel Gibson isnt coming over the hill right?
reply to post by Shadowalker

More importantly, you yourself realise that old Gibson's "historical" epics were almost exclusively fictional?

Jesus...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Then maybe this national "ego" thing so many people have can finally be dumped into the bin.

And this will be the day the centralists finally succeed in their agenda for a global government.
We will all be equal, equal amongst slaves.
You will wish that day, that you had listenend to those stupid nationalists and their silly idea of souvereignty.
The End.
edit on 6-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I would like to say Im proud to British Although I always find myself biting my tongue Before the words leave my mouth

it is undeniable that Britain ( England and ALL other union members have made the world as it is today for good or for bad. Im not a patriot, not because i hate my country or any other country, but because people throughout the age would much rather die for a country because they perceive themselves 'greater' from another nationality simply due to its country's/states accomplishments. This is perhaps one of the major problems for people who think war will go away if we just stop fighting war

In some aspects a NWO would solve this problem by taking away sovereignty which will hopefully stop wars as country's are no longer able to divide people and rule etc.... Make no mistake, i am no advocate for the NWO i will fight it if i can and i hope generations ahead will also.

I dont Know if i making much sense here or if i even making any point this is just what i feel about this subject.

from my own experience I believe the last remnants of 'great Britain died in 1945 which after seeing a video clip of stalin , Roosevelt and Churchill sitting down on chairs in public ( not sure what it was or what is was for ...)
Anyway....

you see stalin to the right side with a straight back he appears headstrong giving a message as if to say Russia Lives On ..etc etc...

You also see Roosevelt In the middle ( bieng in the middle suggests a type of body language that give the vibe of Dominance ( which understandable shows how america is to become one of the greatest major military powers of the world. I hope im making sense here....

Now here is the IMPORTANT part....

We see to the left Winston who looks removed from franklin and Stalin. he has a hunched back and looks to the side ..you can see his body language resides a widow who is devastated at the loss of something or someone Loved.

Although WW2 was Won, you can see how much this makes Britain a withered soul and will remain so for the next 60-70 years as Britain looses everything it once had.

For me That was Britain finished ( obviously due to finance and a Inevitable declining Empire

My Point is I look back at what Britain has accomplished....but i get a sense of how Winston looked.that day..

an old man holding on as everything has been ripped away yet clings on and on to life. ... Pessimistic I know
But this is the fate of all country's and empire i believe regardless of what nation or state you follow

I Dont know ...Im not really good at explaining things perhaps someone could share their opinion with me.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
And this will be the day the centralists finally succeed in their agenda for a global government.
We will all be equal, equal amongst slaves.
You will wish that day, that you had listenend to those stupid nationalists and their silly idea of souvereignty.
The End.

I get that maybe you guys are right in some ways, I'm not saying you aren't. (edit : sorry, maybe I was really.) What I do think though is that an uncorrupt way of one-world government is probably what we should be evolving towards.

But yeah it's filled with all types of dangers and problems, I understand that. To be honest I've kind of lost any idea of what the hell we're going to do to move forwards as a species, but maybe we'll start seeing some decent way of managing that emerge in the future.

Just remembered you missed the part where I said about every country having equal rights. That's more of what I see things evolving towards, and if it's done properly, you don't have a one-world slave government, just a council that takes the votes and then moves on with what the majority want.

Then if things get too bad to handle in the mid to distant future for sections of our people, maybe if our science has advanced enough they can go off to terraform and colonize another planet under their own ideals? I just think the majority should have the main say, as long as it's not fleecing the rights of or harming the minorities.
edit on 6-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
lines drawn on a map by greedy people , flags and colours , patriotism for the sake of patriotism.
We all live on terra firma , we all bleed red blood , and we all # and piss the same!

It's time that us human beings should start working together to benefit our species than dividing ourselves by the
stupid patriotic alliagances we all seem to fall for.

Im a human being from planet earth , im an earthling who just so happened to have been born on a piece of land called Scotland , we have some cool things here and Scottish culture is fun , but it only adds to the culture of the entire planet and our species as a whole.

If we are to take anything from this thread then its the spirit and determination not to be beaten down by a greater power. When in reality the only real power is that of the people of this planet. Those who we have allowed to govern should fear us , because we have love for our brothers and sisters and our love is stronger than their fear !

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This kinda reminds me of my demented granddad who still thinks it's 1945.

It's hard to admit ones downfall ain't it?

Face it. The British Empire is no more!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

An English headbutt does more and is quicker than your damn guns..

o.O

Try to headbutt someone out of arms reach when they have a 1911 Colt .45 magnum pointed between your eyes and see what happens. It will be the greatest magic trick on earth watching your head disappear.

Britain was defeated before the war even began. The day you gave up your guns you were out of the fight. You guys can't even take a dump in peace without having a camera staring at you. Before long you will be answering the islamic prayer call and swimming in sharia law.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Just remembered you missed the part where I said about every country having equal rights. That's more of what I see things evolving towards, and if it's done properly, you don't have a one-world slave government, just a council that takes the votes and then moves on with what the majority want.

I have no problem with all countries having equal rights. I advocate national souvereignty for all nations equally.
But other countries interferring with our respective national souvereignty by majority vote of some unelected centralist supernation? No thanks. Way too risky.

Look, all nations are NOT the same. And that's okay because diversity is a strength of mankind.
Some nations do certain things different, better or worse then others. Its their respective right to do it their way.
That's why you can not force a system like the €Z upon totally different nations with totally different economies.
Cultures, traditions, habits, heritages and history are so different around the world, one centralist supernation could never administrate the various needs and requirements of such vast diversity properly.
This doesn't mean we can't live in peace as mankind, as neighbours, respecting eachothers souvereignty.
edit on 6-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Britain had more wannabe invaders try to roll over it than I can count, that's whats being talked about.

Most english are not even true britons, but the decendants of the anglo-saxon savages who pillaged their way across the British Isles when they decided they didn't want to be river and sea raiders anymore. The real Britons were the Celts and their decendants the Welsh whom the Anglish drove into their mountain fortresses in Wales. The Anglos were an offshoot of the Nordic Viking peoples. As for wannabe invaders, the Anglish held those Isles for over 1000 years and still have them, killing is in their DNA, waiting like a sleeping dragon.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Did you mean the successful campain in Africa when the desert fox Romel was defeated by General George Patten, an American, with all American men, and gear?

Just asking, cause almost all of the victories on the western front involved Americans, and our equipment. As I was taught history, an American was also overall commander of allied forces on the western front.

I was publically educated in America though, so I guess that I could be mistaken.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir

dude wrong end of the stick, totally wrong end of the stick

Yes we became like the abused kid who grew up and abused other countries in return and that's not right but that isn't what was being said there.
edit on 6-5-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

Partially it was.The op seemed to veer off into patriotic chest beating in his first few posts. I don't see how saying oh the Americans really didnt beat us in the war or oh the Gaelic speaking peoples and us are brothers isnt incredibly revisionist.
Along with the constant use of we did this and we did that.

It seemed like a good point initially but it got muddled with too much nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

An English headbutt does more and is quicker than your damn guns..

A french headbutt will probably be more effective.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is OUR land... We will not yield to ANYONE..

"Your land" has ALREADY "yielded" completely!!

You are fully tamed and compliant to "NWO" standards. You are even being invaded and overruled in areas by masses of folks whom are completely DISRESPECTING your land, laws, and cultures. AND, of-course, they eventually WILL get their Sharia law in "your land"...

So much for "not yielding to ANYONE". You ALREADY HAVE!! Done deal.

...NWO piss their pants at the true British because they know we are a big stumbling block to them...

HA!! You really believe that?? You and your land was no stumbling block at all. Its mission-ACCOMPLISHED already in your land!! DONE DEAL!!

America and its Constitution is their "stumbling block".

Britain is unarmed, under CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE, and chaos is being inflicted with folks INVADING "your land" with the end goal being Sharia law as the LAW OF THE LAND there on "your land". And you and "your land" WILL be overruled because you all have no spine.

The British way of life is being taken from you RIGHT NOW in swift full force (as it has been for awhile now) and you say that you all dont "yield" to anyone.

LESS alcohol and bar-hopping and MORE SPINE would have done "your land" quite well. But its too late now anyways...

There are those in America who think they won against us..

America DID win. Those in "your land" who think otherwise need to give the alcohol and bar-hopping a break!

Some mistake our tolerance for weakness.. And many, including the political class has tried to take advantage... But the war hardened warrior whose DNA is British and has had enough is bearing his teeth..

Yea, tell that to those who took your firearms away, monitor you all everywhere, and who are causing chaos in your country taking your culture, customs, and laws bye-bye. Leaving you with a new "land" with a new Sharia law in place. So much for "your land".

Is this a joke? This is a serious question here.

You all have been DONE for awhile now. You are just getting the 'cherry on top' now for good measure!

edit on 6-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
That why the brits all lined up to put their guns in the skip you say?

Broken bottles have worked just fine in the UK for centuries.

It's okay, I'm allowed to joke about that. My progenitors were from Wales

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

At last some sence in this thread!. I used to think lke the OP but thankfully have opened my eyes to the patriotic bravado crap. Why are you so hung up on the celts and saxons?? you do realise% the whole of Europe was made up of celts and other equally ferocious tribes? the saxons were quelled by the Normans who were also a just as ferocious warriorlike group of people. The way you paint it Britain is the meanest, the badest, the most hardcore and only warrior group of peoples, which is quite frankly bollocks. Britain is among many, including Switzerland, the Scandinavin countries, Germany, balklands etc

Im sorry to say a lot of the British empires wars were against people with inferior militaries, and sure it took guts to stand in front of oncoming hordes and stay cool, but there was only ever going to be on outcome. I would argue all those tribes are more warriorlike than the British!!.

My point is, Britian is FARRRRRRR from unique being a warrior nation, using that logic America is an even superior warrior nation as its is made up from many different other 'warrior' nations including Britain.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I hate to say this but Britain has been invaded and conquered many, many times. The Roman empire alone conquered Britain for almost 400 years.

And lets not forget William the conqueror.

ALS

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join