It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We are a warrior nation born from the rapes of many other warrior nations...

This is OUR land... We will not yield to ANYONE..

Especially not the EU who have tried many times over hundreds of years under the guise of the unholy Roman empire and Hitler... And whose attempts at conquest of our island met with them being sunk in the ENGLISH channel and Solent...

Those who wish a NWO piss their pants at the true British because they know we are a big stumbling block to them..

Our nation was born under the anvil of conquest and invasion.. Yet we came together and became the biggest empire this world has ever known... Then civilised it... Took away slavery... Died for what is right and true...

There are those in America who think they won against us.. But all they did was fight against those born in Britain in a civil war... British against British... George Washington whose limbs were made in England too..

Some mistake our tolerance for weakness.. And many, including the political class has tried to take advantage... But the war hardened warrior whose DNA is British and has had enough is bearing his teeth..

That stiff upper lip much lampooned, which took a whole world.... Is bearing its teeth...

That would be a cue to run..

But we hope they do not...

Our stiff upper lip and seemingly nonchalant attitude which is mere maturity will enjoy spanking the living crap out of you..

The End..

x

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I consider myself to be British, but my grand parents are Irish. Also, have you seen what kind of "British" people there are today? Someone supping a can of stella on a park graveyard isnt exactly warrior material, give him a couple of hours and he couldn't defend himself from a set of school kids never mind someone wanting to take his rights away from him.
The people of this country are thick, ignorant, self-serving and greedy. There are good people - but not enough of them!

And that's how i feel about it!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
BWA HAHAHAHA!

That why the brits all lined up to put their guns in the skip you say?

Nope never yield sheep. Only the great fence of God and nippy little dog bound the great warriors.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Sad I know...

Those people are the ones who tptb need to be destroyed... They and their families are the cannon fodder that built this nation and subdued the world... They do not want us to remember that.. They want us in that park getting pissed on cheap booze.. They dont want us to have a culture, be educated or even travel... Yes travel... Is there any other reason why we have the most expensive fuel on earth??

The British and fighting Irish are the same people too.. Inter married over thousands of years.. My own kids have an Irish mother from when I fought in the troubles in Northern Ireland..

Its funny how the ptb want them destroyed too hey??

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

An English headbutt does more and is quicker than your damn guns..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Damn right! And a few well placed headbutts will be required shortly the way things are going in Europe! How long is this power grab going to be tolerated?

I want my referendum so I can send the criminals and shysters in Brussels packing back to where they came from. They won't like it.... but that's where the headbutts come in

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Sad I know...

Those people are the ones who tptb need to be destroyed... They and their families are the cannon fodder that built this nation and subdued the world... They do not want us to remember that.. They want us in that park getting pissed on cheap booze.. They dont want us to have a culture, be educated or even travel... Yes travel... Is there any other reason why we have the most expensive fuel on earth??

The British and fighting Irish are the same people too.. Inter married over thousands of years.. My own kids have an Irish mother from when I fought in the troubles in Northern Ireland..

Its funny how the ptb want them destroyed too hey??

All i know is that its not as clear cut. I know that when my grandmother first came to this country she wasn't welcomed and that was by the people who were already british. I think to hide behind a flag of unity is cowardly. People shouldnt unite under a flag but rather under an idea - The idea that things should and can be better.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

An English headbutt does more and is quicker than your damn guns..

Unarmed sheep facing the guns of the NWO with sticks and stones. May be a bow and arrow or two.

Nope thats a big fail. Headbutts make the stupid a little stupider.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Where does everyone get this notion that the UK is gun free? There are plenty of legally owned rifles and shot guns out there. As long as you have the correct lock up and no criminal record you can own a firearm for hunting and sport. Handguns are outlawed true, but we are not totally gun free.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
BWA HAHAHAHA!

Nope never yield sheep. Only the great fence of God and nippy little dog bound the great warriors.

What guns ? ........What skip ?
When have we ever had the right to walk around with guns ? Do you know anything at all about England ?

We`ve ruled the world for over 600 years , and we`re still going strong ........ that`s right , America is our tool , the first charters of virginia say so , and they are not over ruled by the declaration of independence. Who do you think the "illuminati" are ? ........ bloodline .... Royalty ...... wake up .

as for this .......... " Only the great fence of God and nippy little dog bound the great warriors ".....honestly ..... no idea what you`re trying to say there . Do they teach actual English in your country ? or is it just the american version ? lol

S+F - O.P , good stuff

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well good luck to you on your bravado parade. The UK was toast (the blitz) before we stepped in in WWII so please do let some air out of the valve stem on the back of head. Without Normandy and the US going all out taking western Europe.......all brits would be speaking German.

Everyone realizes Mel Gibson isnt coming over the hill right?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Guns may stop one person or the one behind it but not the one behind him who will with a British stiff upper lip, rip the firers heart out...

The British have ran into many guns and bullets, then arrows and swords before that..

Our own longbows were the WMD's of their time.. Ask the French.. Google Crecy or Agincourt...

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Bull

Read REAL history and not hollywood made up nonesense..

Try googling the Battle of Britain for starters..

The Russians helped more than the yanks... Fact..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Stiff upper lip and all that yak yak.

History is what it is. I suggest you do a thorough study.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

BWA HAHAHAHA!

I find it funny that you guys need guns to feel strong

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well good luck to you on your bravado parade. The UK was toast (the blitz) before we stepped in in WWII so please do let some air out of the valve stem on the back of head. Without Normandy and the US going all out taking western Europe.......all brits would be speaking German.

Actually it was the battle of Britain which stopped the Germans from invading the UK.

And you guys would never have stormed Normandy without the ingenious efforts of the Brits and our naval efforts, we managed to fight a FULL war from the beginning to the end. The Russians helped massively on the eastern front.

You guys would not have succeeded in the Pacific if it wasn't for the Chinese, British and other allies hadn't have made it much easier for you.

Also let's not forget our successes in Africa, Italy etc etc...

Long live the UK

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I find it funny that you guys need guns to feel strong

I don't think it's so much that, as it is that the "bad guys", thugs, hoodlums, gangstas, all have guns. So the "good guys", who want to protect themselves and their families, then, must have them, because typically the only thing that can stand toe to toe with a gun wielding thug, is ... another gun.

Disturbing but true.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good statement. Would be something if enough people could sign declarations and send them in to all their representatives and media.

I keep writing local councils of citizens to educate every region are needed.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Everyone realizes Mel Gibson isnt coming over the hill right?

Lol did you get your history lesson on world war 2 from "Saving private Ryan" ?

Try reading a book about it!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Actually it was the battle of Britain which stopped the Germans from invading the UK.

And you guys would never have stormed Normandy without the ingenious efforts of the Brits and our naval efforts, we managed to fight a FULL war from the beginning to the end. The Russians helped massively on the eastern front.

You guys would not have succeeded in the Pacific if it wasn't for the Chinese, British and other allies hadn't have made it much easier for you.

Also let's not forget our successes in Africa, Italy etc etc...

Long live the UK

And rest in peace the solider's that died for the cause.They shouldn't be mocked because of there nationality. The world lost millions of souls on those dreadful years.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join