It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is exactly what you are wanted to believe.
American citizens are wanted to believe that their country stands for democracy, freedom and that you would never occupy and enslave other lands.
British citizens are told that we are independent, still fairly powerful and that USA is our friend.

The 'British' defence budget is massive, of all countries in Europe we are probably the least likely to be at risk of invasion.
The only country on the planet who would pose a real threat to us is the USA. Likewise if we were an independent nation we would pose a perceived threat to the USA, therefore you will never remove your occupation force from our soil. We are your unsinkable aircraft carrier off your East coast, Japan is your one off the West.

The UK had her 'own' designed nuclear weapons before it had Tridents. Yes, Tridents are top quality weapons systems so we bought them from yourselves, the UK WOULD have the capability to produce her own weapons system if required.
T45 'Daring Class' destroyers are 'British' built and more than capable of defending our airspace from any known 'threats'.
The UK also had a world leading aerospace industry but our occupiers did not permit us to keep it as it posed too much of a threat to their inferior products and industry so mentioning your leasing of planes to us is always going to be a sore point.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Unarmed sheep facing the guns of the NWO with sticks and stones. May be a bow and arrow or two.

And what good will several million hillbillies with crappy little Walmart-bought pea-shooters be against the might of any ''NWO'' army - fighter jets, air-to-surface missiles, heavy artillery, chemical warheads, et al. ?

The delusional nature of large swathes of the US populace would be laughable, if it weren't for the fact that their country - and the leaders who they elect - are such a powerful force on the world stage.

Look what a rag tag group of Irish paramilitary did to British forces. Now imagine that on a much vaster scale and you have what the Americans will do. Lot of ex soldiers who could easily train groups of people and they train others and it spreads in that manner. Plus the police force and military who wouldn't side with this proposed "NWO"

As i said before if some of you guys would stop schlong measuring you would see why your arguments are going overboard.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by biggilo

Uhhh...REALLY? LOL!

Look...I travel alot and have been to the U.K. I find the people there very nice and there is a large fan base for My local NFL team the New England Patriots. I always feel comfortable when I go there.

Now...the U.K. is a very good ally...and we would be there in the event that the U.K. ever had a Military issue...like when we provided Satellite Data to the U.K. Military during the Falkland Islands War even though we had a treaty with Argentina.

The U.K. is the ONLY ally that we would ever consider selling the Trident II D-5 Missle System to.

As for any claims that the U.K. does not need the U.S. support...well...that is contrary to what the U.K. has asked us to do. Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Pag is quite right... Don't get me wrong, I'm no leftie but Kinnock was spot on when he said that Britain would defend itself with an underground army if ever occupied. The problem is with indolent politicians who have no patriotism, who have no identification with Britain, with its people.

Do you remember when Brown called the old dear "a bigot", yet she was voicing a valid concern. They think they are so high and mighty yet they have no desire to make Britain strong, they take underhand deals to feather their own nests at the expense of British sovereignty.

Metaphorically, we need King Arthur, the once and future King!

We should be brought up on tales of the Iceni who stood up to the Romans, burned the Colchester to the ground and marched on London. Yes, they were beaten in the field, but they were simply a tribe fighting for their own existence and independence. The lack of unity demonstrated by the rest of the country broke the Iceni.

That is a lesson we should not forget. Our governments tend to turn the population against itself so that they can keep us in turmoil and benefit from back-handed deals with our oppressors, whether with the Romans in ancient history or the EU ruling elite in modern day.

The people of this island nation have shown how they can fight for their own freedom and we can still do so. The time is not right just yet, but it is coming soon. We will rid ourselves of the anti-social behaviour that has been unleashed upon us by the actions of governments, like a virus to keep us fatigued and downtrodden. Cider swilling louts in playparks are a necessity to keep us in fear, to keep us at bay, to smother the British spirit. When we can fight off that plague, we can then look forward to gaining our independence and *choosing* to unite rather than being forced together for political correctness.

Divide and conquer, its the oldest trick in the book... and we are the victims right now!

We can be recognised as English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, but work together to make our islands the land of hope and glory that has been promised to us in myth and folklore throughout the ages. We should reclaim our birthright! An island nation that looks to its own first, but whose benevolence will help others who respect us and appreciate us.

Come on you bulldogs!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In addition to my previous post, I would also like to say that *every* nation should be taking this attitude. This whole corporate globalisation of the world is destroying each and every nation. The EU acts like a corporation undertaking hostile takeovers. The US *is* a corporation and its people have suffered because of it.

All of our nations should regain their sovereignty, should look to their own population first and act accordingly.

There us no need for petty arguments between nations that respect each other and who help each other in times of crisis. Our common enemy is the 'corporate state' and those weak individuals in every government that feed their ego with promises of a glittering future in the NWO.

Corporatism is our enemy, it is now stronger than governments. We are all brothers and sisters in arms and we must rise above the misdirection that keeps us weak and divided. Look to the common enemy, there is our foe. There is the source of our misery!

Fight it wherever you are! Whatever creed, colour or nationality!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It always makes me chuckle when I see ignorant postings from Americans, calling us sheep for allowing the government to "disarm" us and take away all our guns. If they knew anything about the UK, they'd know we never had them in the first place. The people who did have guns had them purely for sporting purposes, and we have never had the gun culture here and use of them for home / self defence.

Now, lets look at the US and all the pro-gun types acting tough on forums and proclaiming that "they can take my gun(s) when they prise it from my cold dead hand". Tough talk, but that is all it is!

Sure, they'll bleat on about the government all the time, but when others do protest, peacefully, it seems the pro-gun bunch prefer to step back and ridicule those that are protesting. They're all Hippies, Liberals, Pinko's etc...etc... Well, my question to those people is simply, what are you doing? Of course, the answer is, absolutely nothing! Having a small arsenal gives them nothing more than a false sense of security and feeling of superiority, but when it comes right down to it, they act like frightened little sheep and will meekly hand them over when asked to do so. I mean, how bad does it really have to get before they actually get of their arses and do something, instead of attacking those who do so?

So, back to the UK, we are screwed, as the local elections have proven recently, and on a never-ending merry go round of electing Labour, then Conservative, then back to Labour...etc! Both are working for the same foreign nations and the money men, and simply electing one bunch after the other bunch have become unpopular is not the answer. After all, it's not like the new government jump in and roll back or undo the bad policies and tax hikes of the previous one.
The British people have, unfortunately, allowed themselves to be dumbed down to such a degree that they are unable to see, let alone think, of the long term consequences of the course each government sets us on. If they took to the streets today, the government could send them all home happy with the promise of a new iPhone each and 24x7 X-Factor screening.

I, for one, see no point in trying to defend this pile in the face of any invasion. Hell, we might actually be better off in the long run!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'm not British and although our countries were bitter enemies for a long time, I salute your stance towards the EU centralist scum. We need more of this spirit across all european nations and the world.
edit on 6-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Shadowalker

Bull

Read REAL history and not hollywood made up nonesense..

Try googling the Battle of Britain for starters..

The Russians helped more than the yanks... Fact..

That!,^^^^ and thousands times THAT! It was the Russian front that broke the german eagle's back. coastal Europe is mostly liberated by Canadians. The US was fár too busy preventing Stalin to take a large chunk out of Germany to bother with the coastal countries...

And to boot. The Battle of Britain was the beginning of the end of the hegemony of the luftwaffe over Europe and GB.

The only thing we, Americans cán boast about, is the war in the Pacific. GB was utterly destroyed in the Pacific, so thát was almost completely an American affair, and ónly because the Emperor forced our hand. Otherwise the nice money,weapon&tech deals we had with Nazi-Germany would have gone on nice & undisturbed.

Oh, yeah, part of American History 101 that's left-out in the classroons....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The British people will not yield ? Who's asking them to yield, exactly ?

The EU ?

Forgive me, EvanB, for giving you a history lesson. But it's Britain which begged and begged and begged to join the EEC (forerunner of the EU). Not only did the Brits grovel on their knees to join, they also abandoned nations such as Australia, New Zealand etc ... nations which suddenly had no export market when Britain joined the EEC.

And since joining, it's just been one whining act after another after another after another.

Know what ? Get your nation the HELL OUT OF THE EU and let the rest move on in a way their electorates are comfortable with.

As to the rest of your drunken ramble, you're not even fit to polish the boots of those brave Brits ... and Soviets and Americans ... who fought the Nazis to a standstill then fought village by village, hedge to hedge, street through street all the way through occupied Europe.

These rants of yours are an absolute embarrassment.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The british already gave in when they handed the guns in and now the police are allowed to get away with murder and people are being killed by tazer guns in plain site and no policeman goes down for it.

Those with only legal recored guns are the fools because they are not only being watched but will be the first ones the state will come knocking the doors for.

Our enemy is not the EU but the enemy within, the state itself who sold the country out like a cheep hooker and now wants money without having to do the work and want to go screaming of rape.

The law of the people that defend democracy is easy to understand and if we the people did not get to vote on any new laws then they are not laws at all and those that try to force the rule of law against the people to enrich themselves are guilty of treason.

FFS The UK can not find jobs for the people today and yet they are still letting economic migrants in so that wages are forced down and prick heads in the UK say it racist for pointing this out.

I don't blame immigrants trying to take advantage but i do blame those in power that are brought out by the corporations that pay little to no tax anyway.

You will know when we are close to a rebel-loution in the UK because the race card will be played and at that stage I will side with the immigrants and point both sides to the enemy within thats eating away at the country like a cancer.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

The British people will not yield ? Who's asking them to yield, exactly?

In truth, it is not the EU that is the real problem, it is the successive British Governments that have betrayed the electorate and led us into submission. We need to get our own back-yard sorted before we can realise our international associations to the benefit of all.

Extracting ourselves from the EU does *not* preclude us dealing with nation states still in the EU, but we would be in a much better position. Extracting ourselves from the EU does not affect our membership of NATO, but it does mean that we don't have to support an EU armed force.

Let us get back to the 'natural' state of entering into agreements with other nations on an equal footing, not at the direction of a 'superstate' whose sole intention appears to be the complete control of all aspects of government in every member nation state - the destruction of national sovereignty!

Don't blame the EU for fulfilling its expansionist ideas, blame the UK government for allowing us to be drawn into it and for prolonging our submission.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Just because British people don't hate Americans doesn't mean that we aren't occupied by America.

Lots of British people don't even realise there is so many installations in our country.

The facts surrounding events like the Suez crisis have only been declassified in the past 10 years because they think people won't care any more, and they are pretty much right. Many didn't even notice, they are too wrapped up in X-Factor rubbish or sports worship.

Also, it is an undisputed fact that the 'rag tag group of Irish paramilitaries' were funded and armed primarily by Americans. In some cases these paramilitaries were even ex US Special Forces. Another example of how over the past 7 decades our 'allies' or Imperial masters, what ever you prefer, have sought to weaken us psychologically and physically.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The british already gave in when they handed the guns in

There is this consistent belief that the British 'handed in their guns'... Where is this coming from? The British have never been a 'gun nation' except for sport (i.e. generally, shotguns and exceptionally, small bore rifles). Our guns have never been 'handed in' because we never had any to speak of.

the police are allowed to get away with murder and people are being killed by tazer guns in plain site and no policeman goes down for it.

If you are referring to the 'Raoul Moat' case as an example of the 'police state', you are sorely mistaken. That dumb*ss grunt deserved everything he got. Yes, there are cases of people being incorrectly tasered, but no more so than in any other nation that uses them.

Those with only legal recored guns are the fools because they are not only being watched but will be the first ones the state will come knocking the doors for.

I am more worried about the nutters with illegal guns who will make their 'own' decisions about when to use them. If they are just for defence, great, but I would bet money that the vast majority of them would be used to apply their own version of 'justice'. Looked at them the wrong way? Their justice will be done. Yeah, that seems fair.

Our enemy is not the EU but the enemy within, the state itself who sold the country out like a cheep hooker and now wants money without having to do the work and want to go screaming of rape.

I'd agree with this, the EU is no laudable organisation, however, the big problem is the governments that continue membership in the face of the protestations of their own electorate.

FFS The UK can not find jobs for the people today and yet they are still letting economic migrants in so that wages are forced down and prick heads in the UK say it racist for pointing this out.

There is a certain truth in this, however, one of the big problems has been the leftie do-gooder attitude to anti-social behaviours that make it more financially viable to stay on benefits than to get a job. Also, there is an issue with people thinking that they are 'too good' for certain jobs. Look at who cleans the toilets, who picks up the sh*t and crap, they are usually of immigrant stock because some Brits think that they deserve better without having to earn it.

You will know when we are close to a rebel-loution in the UK because the race card will be played and at that stage I will side with the immigrants and point both sides to the enemy within thats eating away at the country like a cancer.

The race card is a distraction, it is a means of dividing and conquering the population. It is a means of keeping us down so that we can/will not unite to force our government to do what the population wants it to do.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

yam yam all the way i find us black country men am proper patriotic, fellow tiptoner eya

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Australia.... Allies? Heh.

In World War 1 Australia sent over 600,000 troops to help out. 300,000 of those never came home. An astronomically higher rate of casualty than Great Britain, France, America, or even Germany. Why is that, do you think?

Australians would have been trained likely by British officers, or trained by those who were trained by British officers. So would have been no less well prepared or combat ready. In that case, what was it that lead to so many of them getting killed?

Simply put. They weren't viewed as the same class of human being and were wholly expendable. When we were sending troops "Over the top", do you know who made up the front lines? Australians, followed by Canadians, then Indians and finally British, in a morbid hierarchy of what the empire saw as her most valuable assets. Defences needed to be probed so enemy lines could be drawn on the map and machine gun nests identified for artillery spotters and so on. Who made these probing skirmishes? The colonials. Namely the Australians.

There is no exceptional bravery in this either. They just did the duty that all other soldiers in World War 1 did. The duty that their superiors, British officers, told them to do. If they didn't do it then they would have been shot.

Australia was seen as a grubby little colony which lacked any substantial industrial capacity. With no political aptitude or respect, who threw themselves at the feet of their mother empire and let Britain have her way with it. Austalia's only use to the British was as a human battery farm to fill the boots with Australian feet that stood infront of German machine guns so that British ones didn't have to.

It was India, not Australia which was the crown jewel of the British Empire with its industrial capacity and manpower having the potential to easily exceed even that of the home islands. The loss of India would have been truly devastating. So where were we in World War 2? In India. In North Africa.Burma. Greece. Back home preparing for a German invasion (Which only in hindsight can we say was never going to come.) The loss of Australia would have been negligible in the grand picture.

So negligible in fact, Japan didn't even care about it that much either and a full invasion was just never going to take place. With no navy to speak of, only thing about Australia that threatened the Japanese was the potential for the USA to use it to project power in the area. Which they could, and did after Japan was no longer able to employ the same sea lane interdiction methods following their losses in the area as the war drew to a close.

Britain is actually very good at protecting its allies which are worth a damn. We jumped to the defence of France in World War 1, a war in which we had no business really being in the first place. Without us, it wouldn't have even been a world war. It would have been "The Franco-German war of the summer of 1914". We were hot on the buzzer to defend our Dutch allies some centuries before which caused the Grand Spanish Armada to set sail for London and on plenty of other occasions.

Britain fought for liberty and democracy. Hitler held the opinion that Germany and Great Britain would have made fantastic allies, in books such as "German General's talk" the German high command describe how Hitler approached Churchill for peace. Suggesting that the British could be the masters of the sea, where as Germany would be the masters of the land. The RAF and Luftwaffe, the most powerful and tactically advanced airforces in the world at the time should merge as one to protect and reclaim Britain's lost colonial holdings. While furthering Germany's continental ambitions.

Truly an unstoppable, irresistible force that nothing in the world could have resisted. But we declined. Because Germany stood for a world which was, ideologically, opposed to the ideals of the British people and the British government and we had vowed to the very last man to fight for the Allied cause.

A similar opinion was held some 30 years earlier too by Kaiser Willheim. He was only the grandson of Queen Victoria, and thus cousin to current monarch King George V so path for an alliance or unification was clear. But faith to our allies, not to self interest prevented a Anglo-Germanic alliance being formed.

So cry about Britain not serving your best interests all you want- We don't, and never did care about you. The guise, which even you can see through was just to further Britain's own ends.You were taken for a ride and exploited all this time and still are in many respects. It's just politics. If you are upset by it all? Build a time machine, go to the 1800's and tell the government of Australia how to make themselves useful.
edit on 6-5-2012 by sajuek because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by sajuek because: Grammatical scrubbing.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

he British people will not yield ? Who's asking them to yield, exactly ? The EU ? Forgive me, EvanB, for giving you a history lesson. But it's Britain which begged and begged and begged to join the EEC (forerunner of the EU). Not only did the Brits grovel on their knees to join, they also abandoned nations such as Australia, New Zealand etc ... nations which suddenly had no export market when Britain joined the EEC. And since joining, it's just been one whining act after another after another after another.
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Yes, we wanted to be trading partners.... THAT is all... We did not vote for the current institutions and loss of sovereignty... The EU does indeed want us to yield to it..

Our politicians acted illegally without our consent... They knew they would never get it...

Know what ? Get your nation the HELL OUT OF THE EU and let the rest move on in a way their electorates are comfortable with.

Please Lord make that happen!

As to the rest of your drunken ramble, you're not even fit to polish the boots of those brave Brits ... and Soviets and Americans ... who fought the Nazis to a standstill then fought village by village, hedge to hedge, street through street all the way through occupied Europe.

Those drunken rabbles would still kick the arse of any Frenchy... And btw... I am a soldier.. Just like my uncles and my Grandfather who went around Europe kicking ass..

These rants of yours are an absolute embarrassment

What would be more embarrassing is keeping our mouths shut and taking it..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by clemo

Ar I yam.. Jus darn tha road from yow then

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the way i see it is that the UK is a hasbeen.

our best days are gone and patriotism is running out.

the real reason that no MP will address the immigration issue is that to afford pension (retitred peoples state hand out money) this country needs 2.5 people working for each persons pension.

thats how screwed up the system here is.
people getting state pentions have paid into the system all of their lives but where did their money go?

as other posters have said these days there is very little difference between the conservatives and the labour party.
they will sell anything to line their own pockets.

if they do not promote love of this country, what chance does any of us have ?

regarding this stupidly trumped up 'racism' brainwashed hype, the british person has the right to have a view and can even demonstrate that view.
however, the following question can be misinterpreted wrongly :-

what does being british mean ?

chips and mushy peas or a curry. either way they are as british as each other.

for good or bad we are more multicultural that youd realise.
edit on 6/5/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234

people getting state pentions have paid into the system all of their lives but where did their money go?

Fighting America's illegal wars.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
reply to post by Ramcheck

the celts and saxons need to
stand together in this day and age m8

nice avatar by the way

edit on 6/5/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/5/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

I can't see that happening, this referendum can't some soon enough to be honest. No more guilt by association.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join