It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

Spot on Diddy... Britain has always been multicultural - from the days of antiquity (think of the Saxon invasions, the Norman invasions, you name it). The problem is when the balance of multiculturalism is upset by radical immigration policies.

It isn't just 'whites' that complain about the influx. It doesn't help anybody, even those that are coming here. All we want is some fair play.

Economically, we have been shafted by successive governments, either with skewed ideologies (Blair/Brown) or visions of European dominance.

The thing that they all have in common to forget that their primary mission is the defence of the realm, which not only includes the protection of the borders but also of our national interests. The screw the population for money for social experiments that are driven by ego. The screw the population to support a foreign institution that has no vested interest in Britain's success. They have perpetrated policies that reduce our social structures to jokes, introducing bureaucratic busybodies to report anybody that voices their angst at the social coddling and protection of what are in fact anti-social people. Talk about getting priorities wrong, murder is punished as a lesser offence than not paying your taxes - taxes which in turn are wasted on God knows what.

Social values mean nothing at this point, unless we as a society start to enforce them ourselves.

This does not mean turning our backs on European nations, we should be pushing trade with all of them - just not under the yoke of the European Union.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Hey Shallowalker why don't you stop watching American Propaganda War movies and grow up and read some books on history, If the Luftwaffe had won on the the Battle of Britain which many British Polish Canadian and a few American pilots died stopping the NAZI invasion how long do you think it would have taken for the USA to be defeated being surrounded by Japanese on the East and AXIS on the West, The US had time to build weapons when Britain took on the Massive NAZI war machine on its own without the Spitfires,Hurricane and Mosquito aircraft YOU WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN OR JAPANESE, its arrogant big mouthed FAT YANKS that give the decent Americans a BAD NAME. And by the way I am from Wales and we and the English and Scottish and our fantastic neighbours the Irish may make fun at each other but when we have stood together in battle we win about 95% of the time against our enemies! How many wars have the USA won with out the UK? Answer NONE that one you had against the Vietnamese didn't go too well did it you massive BULB! And didn't the Canadians give the US a hammering back in 1812? and didn't the British troops give the US a total hiding in 1814 and burn down the White House stick 1776 where the sun don't shine troll boy!

I am no fan of Britain's past and the way we were an Empire but we have grown up now, I don't think the end of the American Empire will end quite as gently as ours did!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
We are a warrior nation born from the rapes of many other warrior nations...

This is OUR land... We will not yield to ANYONE..

these are words from someone who have seen to many movies and lives in a strange "we" world which only exists in his head...wake up. Wake up.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

Because if it wasn't guns it would be swords, no swords than sticks and stones. Take it all away and I would still beat you to a pulp with my bloody fists, it's called human nature dumb a$$ and if you study history then you will see it is always the same and always will be. So get to fight en or get the hell out of the way and go raise sheep or something!

nice thread fight en Brit!

edit on 6-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: P.S.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
No matter who we are with, we often think things like, "I am stronger than him", "I am morre beauitful than her", "I am more intelligent", and so forth - we generate much pride. This is not good. Instead, we should always remain humble. (Dalai Lama)

I am British and I am proud and ashamed in equal measures of this Islands role in history. Shouldnt we all be a little more compassionate and aware rather than always being on the attack. We all stand on the same rock that is our world and at the moment it has its troubles, rather than standing a part, why not together.

Your mind and thinking is driven by the neuro pathways your thoughts craft, negativity leads to negativity, anger only leads to anger - chill, remove that mental turbidity and make less Doomwatch posts.

Thinking positive might not change the world but it might start the change in others.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

The people of this country are thick, ignorant, self-serving and greedy. There are good people - but not enough of them!

That's all that needs to be said. See you later folks!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The incessant diluting and marginalising of our culture and history.. Kids leaving school not having a clue about our history

This is a good point. People's historical ignorance is alarming to say the least. The majority of people just don't have a clue. They see history as something dull and irrelevent.

History needs to have a make over somehow and to be made relevent to the youth of today and for them to become interested in it.

I don't think many young people these days read, which it makes it even more difficult. Nor do they seem to take an interest in the news or things that are going on in the world.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
“If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground” – Winston Churchill

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

When you talk so heroic about the British, who are you referring to, the Saxons or the Celtics... Referring to the Saxons is admitting that you're actually from Germany, you know that right!? Thanx to the brave Celtic worriers they couldn't kick them all out otherwise your country would probably be called "Groß Sachsen" these days. God speichern Sie die Königin!
Nothing bad about the Germans, only thing I want to say is, stop talking so brave about yourself, history will tell us we're all a bunch of thiefs and murderers. It's time to live together now. Ignore all the bulls*#t that's going on right now, they will get a view of us but they'll never get us all...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I would like to but there seems to be some who are angered by our Marines.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm british and a woman, I'm telling the smart a** yank with the big mouth to watch his mouth I watched a documentary the other day about V2s and how the americans took in and gave green cards to nearly 300 war criminals who murdered millions of innocents at the end of the second world war.
I'm not proud of what the english have done in the past speially to the irish and scots. I would stand any day with my people and fight. Up until a few months ago I was working until I was signed off sick through no fault of my own I'm now classed as scum I have been told my operation could take up to 2 yrs yet we get asylum seekers and immigrants jumping the queue and having the same op within a year. I HATE THE GOVERMENT not the true british people. I say we should make a stand

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
I can't see that happening, this referendum can't some soon enough to be honest. No more guilt by association.

England may have forced the rest of Britain into working with it but there was precious little objection when we sunk to our lowest, the English certainly have blood on there hands probably even the most but don't think there the only ones.

personally I hope the Scottish stay but they've been forced to work with the rest of the UK for too long now, they deserve this referendum.

onto the main topic...

The British are (at least a fair few of them) beer swilling louts and the like these days but I reckon there's a certain hardness there lurking beneath the surface, the British only ever fought when they were forced to (or when the target was to weak to put up a fight but that was a rather shameful time).

People think that the English are Anglo Saxon but only a few thousand of them came over, in reality we are by and large still Celts (some of the greatest warriors in world history) and probably the descendants of there predecessors and theirs before them going back to the first settlers. Granted we have had a steady stream of immigrants since then but they usually integrate within a generation or two.

whether its from genetics or from culture (nature nurture, take your pick) I don't think the core of Britishness is dead just push the British far enough and you'll find out why we weren't so easy to beat.

that said, the slow infiltration of the EU won't rile the British, they need a direct, in your face thread to be willing to act. hopefully the EU will give them one.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Well good luck to you on your bravado parade. The UK was toast (the blitz) before we stepped in in WWII so please do let some air out of the valve stem on the back of head. Without Normandy and the US going all out taking western Europe.......all brits would be speaking German.

Everyone realizes Mel Gibson isnt coming over the hill right?

Not that hollywood history book again! Try reading a genuine history book written by a historian. ever heard of the Battle of Britain. Not a yank to be seen, a few Polish though!

The Allies (minus the US) winning the Battle of Britain ensured Allied air superiority. As anyone knows if you control the air you eventually win the war.. Hitler did try to sap spirits with the blitz (on London not the whole of the UK) but that failed as well.

WWII was shortened by a year or so due to US intervention. Hitlers days were already numbered especially due to his overstretched Eastern front with the Russians.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've already yielded, to multidimensional Elves. Welcome your new overlords and overladies, resistance is futile.

edit on 6-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Britain rules baby.......

You know , you won't get much police brutality in britain than dumb (uncivil) cops in america

edit on 6-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh and by the way go back to bl**dy school education in british history sucks and check your facts out you will find most of the british sick to the back teeth of our goverment and the way were treated, but at least we don't bleat on and on yeah you had 9/11 we had 7/7 and our underground system hit, and other bombings and you have the nerve to slag our people off sort your own country out before belittling our people.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paganmist

My father knew Bill Fiske who died in that battle,YOU better get a better look at history.I would say my country and your equally shared a role in combat during WWII and anyone who states otherwise is a revisionist best served in writing material for Monty Python.
On a positive note,Sarkozy is apparently going down,what will this bode for the EU effort?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And since my job is reconnaissance, here is an effort being made to infiltrate your police:www.myfoxdfw.com...
Again this sort of BS has been rampant since 911 here in the US,lets all PRAY Benjamin Fulford is telling the truth.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
BWA HAHAHAHA!

That why the brits all lined up to put their guns in the skip you say?

You do know this is a myth don't you ? No you probably don't because you (and even most British people) don't realise that it's not hard to get a shotgun licence

The police have to have a valid reason NOT to grant you a shotgun licence if you apply for one and take the necessary steps to ensure they're kept securely.
Admittedly it's harder to get a licence for a rifle, it's up to you to prove a reason to need one, but there's still a lot of them about.
We just don't feel the need to go around bragging about them, unlike some some of the people of more juvenile nations

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We brits check our own history you have a nervr where were you when our troops were machine gunned (my grandfather being one) bombed and lined up against a wall and executed at dunkirk you lot were nowhere to be seen. It was only in 43/44 you got involved up until then we defended ourselves yes there may have been one or two of your countrymen here but that was it smarta**

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join