It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were all for democracy, only it says so above your picture of the little knight dude.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Why does it always come to guns? You must be retarded! As Ive sed before to the rest of you idiots you are not free because you have a gun! You make your country unsafe, you risk your fanilies lives by having a gun! And as i've said to many others, if you feel u need a gun to be safe, you are in a f****d up country and should move!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What do you mean you won't yeild?
You already have.
You sat silently while your country was invaded by the Islamic hordes.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I felt like a British person growing up, now near the 30 years of age mark i question if we are the same or worth fighting for anymore.

The once proud British public are no longer the flag waving opinionated people we were, i blame many things for this including giving our kids too much power to decide for themselves, while they flaunt it because of facebook on their phones.

Its crumbling before our eyes, all efforts to keep us what are/were are now working against us and under the guise of "changes we want and voted for".

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Yes.. Direct democracy...

Here

Read about it... You may even LEARN something

edit on 5-5-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by Shadowalker

Why does it always come to guns? You must be retarded! As Ive sed before to the rest of you idiots you are not free because you have a gun! You make your country unsafe, you risk your fanilies lives by having a gun! And as i've said to many others, if you feel u need a gun to be safe, you are in a f****d up country and should move!

eh you both are going a bit too far on the sides of this argument. Neither one is particularly correct.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Yes.. Direct democracy...

Here

Read about it... You may even LEARN something

edit on 5-5-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Yes, noticed that and I'm well aware of what it is thank you, appreciated though. Have a lovely evening

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I am...

Thank you for allowing that..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

As great as my distaste for the English is, I will agree with you OP. Your people have a history of being great warriors, however you do have a history of abandoning your allies when they needed help.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

Originally posted by Shadowalker
BWA HAHAHAHA!

That why the brits all lined up to put their guns in the skip you say?

Nope never yield sheep. Only the great fence of God and nippy little dog bound the great warriors.

What guns ? ........What skip ?
When have we ever had the right to walk around with guns ? Do you know anything at all about England ?

We`ve ruled the world for over 600 years , and we`re still going strong ........ that`s right , America is our tool , the first charters of virginia say so , and they are not over ruled by the declaration of independence. Who do you think the "illuminati" are ? ........ bloodline .... Royalty ...... wake up .

as for this .......... " Only the great fence of God and nippy little dog bound the great warriors ".....honestly ..... no idea what you`re trying to say there . Do they teach actual English in your country ? or is it just the american version ? lol

S+F - O.P , good stuff

Whatever charters that were written back saying England back then is useless. They never bought the land from the natives so that just makes them squatters. In other words as usual England gave away land that didn't belong to them. You know that sounds familiar.

Yes we teach English in the US although in our version it's proper to capitalize the first letter in the name of a country or state.

America is our tool.
America is Israels tool just like England.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Ah, so they've gotten around to trying to convince the Fatherland they too shall fall.Pathetic really ,how many simple minds are swayed by such ridiculous banter. Slurping up each delivery of trash brought by unrealistic sources,shadowy cabals and popular culture.Experts hired by the same are all saying our doom seemingly on a daily basis.Wether from global warming ,Islamic fascism or economic catastrophe,it follows the same form and script.We had our 911 and that wasn't effective only 2 small limited conflicts no world conflagration,they must be slipping.Perhaps you should look to your Olympic event I wouldn't put it passed them you know.
Oh yes Britain and America are on the virtual precipice.
Yet here we stand armed to the teeth and there you are untouched and standing just as firm as ever.I hope these forces make their move soon,I'm getting bored.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the rather bemusing and arcane post. Bemusing, for it has been some time since I've had the pleasure to read such a rant, and it sort of warmed me cockles, if ye know what I mean. Arcane, because, as other posters have pointed out, the Britain you refer to hardly exists any more.

It has been over-run by foreigners, many of whom openly hate and despise their new home. Plus, with the state-sponsored ethnic cleansing and social equality programmes that are seeing hordes of our country-men and women leaving, whilst those who remain are drones in the state machine, or effectively indentured labour enslaved to the capitalist classes.

Whatever government is in power ignores popular protest. Anything remotely English" or even British is tamped down just in case we Brits get the wrong idea. The ferel youth who drink and do drugs, hang on the streets and abuse any passer-by? Yeah, they know that the government and every other bugger in power does not give a toss about them.

Many of our folk have lost their identity, lost the drive toward excellence and have lost any incentive to actually care. After all, with consecutive governments and local authorities raping the economy and financial security of hardworking people (pension losses, council tax, VAT etc.) maybe those ferrel youth are bang-on.

Why the hell should they give a toss?

So, I have one question for you. If you answer it satisfactorilly I'll S&F you: What are you doing about getting rid of the b**tards who run our country, and WTF are you going to do about all the foriegners who have invaded us?

I know what I'm doing, and I need help... planning and talk only goes so far. We need feet on the ground.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Actually, England/Great Britain is known as the Motherland.

Germany is known as the Fatherland.

The ENGLISH language is known as a "Germanic" language..it is based on Old German and Latin.

The Angles and the Saxons were Germanic tribes, as are the Northmen (Norsemen-Vikings).

The Celts were also a European mainland tribe, and the Picts were there before others.

Everyone Invaded England, including the French, and the English invaded the French as well.

The Spanish invaded England, but were defeated at sea.

The Turks invaded lower Europe and set up house.

Europeans are a mixture, with very few true pure blood tribes. (unlike Africa which still has pure blood tribes)

All Englanders, Europeans, Baltic, Salmatian, Thuracian and white Russians with some Latin and Greek thrown in (maybe some Turkish) and are mixed to create a modern European. (modern as in the last 2000 years.)

To compete with the coming might of China and India, Europeans should unite, economically, spritually, et al. (thats Latin for and everything..sort of)

If not, come to Australia where its nice and warm and we drive on the correct side of the road.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
yes we have been lied too, yes alot tend to hang round getting pissed
and so many like big brother and x factor that it makes me sick

but the british isles, scotland, england, wales (my home) and ireland.
we are the hardest warriors in the world,
briton is the home of the celts and saxons,
the too toughest and ferocious bloodlines in the world,

we have spread that blood line to other parts of the world
through colonies u.s, canada, austrailia and more
but the britsh isles are the true home of these bloodlines
and if we could get the lie's out off the heads off our young
we would be sorted.

we are fighters and we would fight to the death for our country
as winston churchill said during ww2

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender........

Veni vidi vici

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blister

I know what I'm doing, and I need help... planning and talk only goes so far. We need feet on the ground.

need help????
your not gonna get it by posting on a public forum.
edit on 6/5/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

the celts and saxons need to
stand together in this day and age m8

nice avatar by the way

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wish it wasn't true but you are talking about an imaginary Britain that doesn't exist.

We have been an occupied slave nation for 70 years since Churchill invited a certain foreign power to occupy us without having to use any force. They are still here, approx 120 bases within our little country and are NOT showing any signs of leaving.
Their 'troops' do not have to face British justice when they commit crimes like rape or theft either, if they were just friendly visitors wouldn't this be the case?

What they actually want is people like you to believe that we are free and independent, but we aren't, not by half.

You do know the real story of why we left the Suez don't you?

You do know that our 'friends' funded terrorist attacks against us with millions of their dollars a year for a couple of decades all through their hatred of us?

If you did you would fully understand how unless we free ourselves from these shackles of oppression that we will continue our decline and will be nothing but an unsinkable aircraft carrier for a foreign and unfriendly nation.
edit on 6-5-2012 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
if only everyone would wake up.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Unarmed sheep facing the guns of the NWO with sticks and stones. May be a bow and arrow or two.

And what good will several million hillbillies with crappy little Walmart-bought pea-shooters be against the might of any ''NWO'' army - fighter jets, air-to-surface missiles, heavy artillery, chemical warheads, et al. ?

The delusional nature of large swathes of the US populace would be laughable, if it weren't for the fact that their country - and the leaders who they elect - are such a powerful force on the world stage.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

WOW! Where did THAT come from? I like the U.K. and the people...but lets face it...now days...the U.K. is dependent on the U.S. It has been that way for a while and thats Ok with us as you are a good ally....but without the United States...as is said in the movie a Fish Called Wanda...you would be the smallest state in the Soviet Empire. LOL!

The U.K. depends upon the U.S. for much of it's Military Equipment especially the Trident II D-5 Nuclear Missle System that have been installed on HMS Vanguard Subs. These Sub Launched Mirved Nuclear Missles are the most accurate and deadly on the Planet with each Missle carrying 5 Mirved Warheads.

The U.K. also depends on the U.S. for Orbital Recon as well as Anti-Balistic missle protection as all U.S. Carrier Groups have an Aegis Class Cruiser with SM-3 ABM's. The SM-3 was just a short time ago a Antiaircraft and Anti-Missle Carrier Protection system. But a breakthrough in Super Computers as well as a new High Energy Long Burn Solid Fuel replacement for the SM-3's have turned these into Super Accurate AMB's as well as Satellite Killers as was demonstrated a year or so ago when the USN shot a Satellite out of orbit and hit the satellites tank of Hydrozine...a toxic booster fuel.

The U.K. also relies on U.K. located U.S. Bases that the U.S. uses as a Force Projection Location for both Conventional and Nuclear Forces. This relationship benifits both countries but it is a forgone conclusion that any attack on the U.K. would be considered an attack on the United States. That is a very large deterent.

The Royal Airforce also leases C-17 Globemasters from the U.S. as the purchase prise was too much for the U.K.'s budget...they were allowed to be leased. The Royal Airforce was waiting for the Jointly EU built Cargo version of an Airbus...but long delays and the reluctance of the Royal Airforce to let go of what they percieve the C-17 as being a Vastly Superior Aircraft...there is an ongoing battle going on between the RAF and U.K.and Airbus lobbiests.

All in all...there are many more examples I could give but it is OK...as the U.S. is Happy to have the U.K. as an ally. Just remember who is watching your back. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join