It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student's 'Jesus' shirt sparks feud with school

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

Originally posted by Annee

Gay Pride shirts (obviously a sexual context)

Only a straight anti-gay person would make that statement.

What makes a gay person gay? Having sex with someone of the same gender. All personality aside and whatnot....logic Annee. Logic.

Is that how you look at straight people?

They're just a sex act?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, what have they got to be proud about?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And now that I think about it, if homosexuals are allowed to be proud of themselves just for being homosexual, and black people can be proud of themselves just for being black, then why can't white people be proud of themselves just for being white?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I ask myself that all the time. Its not allowed to be a proud white straight Christian.

W.A.S.P pride not permited, becuase you are then a close-minded bigot who took all the rights away from every other nation and person.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Whats the major difference Annee? Emotions aside...what makes a gay person gay. Seriously.
Be honest here.
edit on 8-5-2012 by IronArm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Annee

Well, what have they got to be proud about?

It is not the homosexuals that forced themselves to live on the fringe of society and create their own culture.

It is not the homosexuals themselves that force them to hide out of fear - harm - imprisonment - or even death.

It is forced upon them.

They are a persecuted minority that's said: NO MORE! That's why they're proud.

Have you ever been to a gay parade? Or just watch the media - - which finds the most outrages person - - and flashes it over and over and over again on the TV screen.

The parade is usually just the beginning of a weekend fair to promote awareness and feel free to be open and who you are.

Gay families - - parents of gays - - professional gays - - etc - - - also march in the parades - - but are rarely if ever shown on the TV.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

If you hate homosexuals, start protesting heterosexual sex. Seriously.

Those gays had to be born somehow. And yet, you people always miss that fact...

Grow up. It doesn't effing matter, and if you have two brain cells to rub together, you'll know that.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

A gay person falls in love with the same gender. The fact that you focus purely on the sexual aspect says that not only do you know nothing about the subject, but that your mind works in disgusting ways.

Grow up, please. We have enough uneducated people around without you spilling your ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And now that I think about it, if homosexuals are allowed to be proud of themselves just for being homosexual, and black people can be proud of themselves just for being black, then why can't white people be proud of themselves just for being white?

Are white people a persecuted minority?

White people don't have to fight for rights.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by IronArm

A gay person falls in love with the same gender. The fact that you focus purely on the sexual aspect says that not only do you know nothing about the subject, but that your mind works in disgusting ways.

Grow up, please. We have enough uneducated people around without you spilling your ignorance.

Thank you Starchild - - a star for you.

I know we are more alike then not. Just see "the force" from different perspectives.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Typical liberal nonsense that says that any criticism of homosexuals means that you must ahte3 them.

Why are homosexuals so immune to criticism?

Why is it okay for you guys to criticize people you don't agree with but it's not okay for others to criticize anybody else that you support?

I want a real answer to this question, not the usual evade and deny and attack horse patties.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why is it okay for you guys to criticize people you don't agree with but it's not okay for others to criticize anybody else that you support?

Homosexuals are just people.

Do you criticize them like you would any other person? Such as - you don't like the way they dress - - or you don't like what car they drive - - or their hairstyle - - or they don't pick up the dog poop - - etc.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Are white people a persecuted minority?

White people don't have to fight for rights.

Really? I have, as well as many others that I know, have been turned down from jobs, despite being perfectly qualified for the occupation, because the company was told by the government that they had to hire immagants or coloured people. Is that fair?

As for the comment about sex,....homosexuals claim they are the same as heteros, just different life choices.

Like having sex with the same gender. Its not meant to be offencive to the gay community. Its just a fact right?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

As for the comment about sex,....homosexuals claim they are the same as heteros, just different life choices.

Gay “lifestyle”? What the hell does that mean?

While I’m a heterosexual female (who finds women far more beautiful than men - go figure), I have always found the term “gay lifestyle” highly offensive. How is being gay a lifestyle? People have active lifetyles, sedentary lifestyles, culinary lifestyles, etc., but in my mind being gay is not a lifestyle. You cannot control your sexual orientation, nor should you have to. One cannot help being gay any more than one has any say in the colour of his/her eyes.dragonfliesandcoffee.tumblr.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

How does that relate? I said nothing about lifestyle, cause that is senseless, as quoted by your link.
Its that they have sex with the same gender.

But regardless of that, this is waaay off corse again, going into the typical Christian vs. Gay banter that these threads always have.

Its not about being gay.

Its about a kid being cencored from showing his pride in being a Christian.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Really? I have, as well as many others that I know, have been turned down from jobs, despite being perfectly qualified for the occupation, because the company was told by the government that they had to hire immagants or coloured people. Is that fair?

Well too bad. I lost a job I really loved because I didn't speak Spanish. My fault for not learning
Spanish.

I support Affirmative Action. Its really too damn bad and pathetic that equality has to be forced.

I grew up in the 50s - - before the Equal Rights Act - Before the Fair Housing Act - Before the Disabilities Act.

I know all about White Christian Supremacy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And what if the student wore a shirt that said: Satan Rules?

Religion does not need to be a part of public school

Right. It's a PUBLIC school. Not Private.

Private schools have dress codes, public schools do not - save for some out of the ordinary circumstances. (for example, a shirt that might say "I WANT TO RAPE YOUR MOM" )

A shirt that relates to some personal religious belief(s) is only "offensive" to those who are overtly trying to cause trouble just because they can.

Call it "trolling in real life"

Satan, God, Buddha, whatever.... the Principle of this school is the one who should be suspended. For being an ASSHAT.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

How does that relate? I said nothing about lifestyle, . . .

I knew you'd come back with that.

Choice - Lifestyle: same thing.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Your fault? Its Canada/America, we speak English. Its by no means your fault that a foriegn language has to be learned for a job in your own county.

White supremacy really never got anywhere in Canada btw. Never seen a white hood in my life. Nor has anyone that i know of lol.

And again, as Milt said before, you miss all the points and rampage about other things.
I'll replay key words:

High School
Free Speach
Christian
Equality For Christians

Lets stay on point eh?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I do criticize them like I would any other people as I believe people don't have the right to NOT be offended.

I hate double standards in all. In case if you haven't noticed, I did criticize Christians for their hateful comments towards homosexuals and trolls trolled me for it saying that all Christians are special people who should never be criticized in any way and nothing they say against homosexuals is hateful under any circumstances.

In other words, they were persecuted and oppressed, so what? SO WHAT? That does not give one special privileges that makes one immune to being criticized if you're doing something stupid.

And being critical of something does not make one a hater. That's just a bunch of horse patties. It's also tiresome, and it happens because the criticism can not be argued against. Not in any honest and meaningful way, because it's wrong to say "this group is immune to criticism".

And if anybody calls me a hater, then they're the real fools.

I'm incredibly sick of the attitude "it's okay for me to criticize but it's never okay for you to criticize me".

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Now, stop trying to turn this against me, and answer my original questions.

It's also very rude to respond to a question with another question.
edit on 8-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join