It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Draining? What is draining is the continuous barrage of "OMFG disclosure = SOON!"

If you have something to say, say it. If you have proof, share it now. Talking about "evidence" which might be revealed at a later date is as impotent as talking about making love to a beautiful but imaginary person. It has no currency. It's just fantasy role-playing and mental masturbation.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Every announcement that was not made via their recognised accounts (such as the already mentioned YT account) was not a real announcement, such as the Facebook attack.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by jaws1975

You think the most plausible way we're going to learn the truth about extraterrestrial life is through the exchange of YouTube views for information??? Come on man, that doesn't sound silly to you? Like not even a little bit?

No it does not. It is in fact the most plausible way possible. What are you expecting, the Sunday Mail or a speech by Obama!

P

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0scree0
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, I have seen promised by them has been delivered.

Exactly.
They're the "North Korea" of hackers.
Every so often they feel it necessary to beat on their chest and threaten the world with a holy war against the internet.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Your post reminded me of This a LOT!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Best Anonymous video to date -

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How many times have we heard on ATS a certain special date, in the future, and the secret will be revealed.

Put up, or Shut-up!

edit on 30-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Maybe this has been mentioned already, but did anyone think about Project Blue Beam when watching that second video? I sure did! It sounded dead on with the BB plan with us not believing what we see, but to trust it. I'll keep my eyes and ears open....with excitement and skepticism!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Totally.

Project Bluebeam is a go.

Look at the 2nd and 3rd post down from this one for example.

edit on 1-5-2012 by IndieA because: additional info

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by soulshn

Originally posted by soulshn

All three of these videos were released today:
Why don't you just come out and say it?

Like this:

[color=CCFFC2]I, soulshn (aka SOULFUSUION), released these 3 videos today.

That's funny you pointed this out. I noticed the YT user was Soulsomthing and the OP also had soul in his knickname, but I was hoping it was just a coincidence

edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Oh, man! Flag given and then taken away. Good noticing guys.

Anyway, maybe that is just a coincidence. It's true that anyone could make a "Anonymous" video and if it doesn't come out on their website then it's probably not them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i know we are not alone

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
i know we are not alone

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am confused. It would be nice if it were true.

The only single thing I am sure of is the attacks by four posters who are Government drones. That lends credibility to the vids. Of course perhaps they were just having fun. Who knows!

P

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have a message to you, anyone posting up UFO hoaxes and unfounded information about aliens from outer space etc.. is only serving the interest of those same government agencies that are denying the world population from knowing the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Well if it's true...I'm soooo ready for it.
But I will not hold my breath, or waste any time thinking about it unless it's proven true.

Seriously though, why did they animate the face...it's weird.
It's suppose to be a mask...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I am instantly cautious of this video. Particularly at the end of part two when a promise is mad to release all this information ONLY if we make it go viral.
You could argue that in structuring the release of info this way that Anon will feel we are ready for this info when enough people make it viral signalling a majority decision.
I would say to that, what is the difference between Anon and TPTB when both withhold info and both feel some need to shepherd the people?
In either case i'm not very excited. This seems just another carrot on a stick if you get my meaning...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They are really branching out now arent they? That is the problem with no hierarchical structure. Anyone can make a video and post anything they want, and bingo, they are part of Anonymous. Wieners.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I'm sorry, but I find those incredibly unwatchable because he's taken something from a comic book called V for Vendetta and tried to take credit for it. If he'd done his own thing, instead of resorting to such theatrics, I might have watched them. But what he did really turns me off.

Primary its not from a comic book its the face of Guy Fawkes and you should read a little less comic books and more cultural ones you'd know Guy Fawkes actions and why he took them plus along why Anonymous is using those masks...

The comic industry created V for vendetta using Fawkes and his ideologies to create a vigilante...

Its not about the masks and the disguise are only there as a symbol of how one single man can impact the world... While wearing those not only it hide their identity but its representative of our cause... Single anonymous people waking in the same direction with the same idea to conquer corruption and the slavery of mankind.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

How many times have we heard on ATS a certain special date, in the future, and the secret will be revealed.

Put up, or Shut-up!

edit on 30-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Isn't that like half of the threads on here?!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

How do you see that it is recruiting for demons? I do not even see this as a plausible explanation. "demons" would not say to not spend money to conglomerations that under-pay their emplyees! LOL! Or any of the other things he is stating that is about betterment, that is not "demons", and also, here is a tid-bit, if it were a demonic overture, well, simplistic way for me to state this- it would have a form of rythym. And, I am not going to get into that end of the conversation, but not, it is not a recruiting for the darkness.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join