It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Can anyone give me an example where these people with sooooooo much power have made a difference ANYWHERE?

When they started out they exposed a lot of the problems of Scientology, and a number of their members left. (not sure how many.) When you realise that Scientology separates their members from their families a lot, drains peoples bank accounts, and even leaves some in massive debt, that isn't a bad thing.

Proof that they raised awareness quite a bit : Operation Clambake - Anonymous

Quote from the page above :

February 10th 2008 an Internet group named Anonymous called for demonstrations against the Church of Scientology globally. Over 7,600 people attended peacful pickets in front of 108 Church of Scientology locations across 17 countries. This was the larges organised picket against this cult ever! And they continued with numerous events!

This type of thing is conveniently glossed over when people are attacking them though, because they know it made a difference.

And with their big presence on the net they're raising awareness about different things every day, another thing nobody attacking them mentions. It's always just "oh they attack a few sites lol." They have the ability to change things for the better.
edit on 30-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If you had a message that was so important, would you use animated cartoon characters to tell the story, and bad animations at that? That logic undermines this whole anonymous diatribe for me. It cries poor judgement, and that implies dubious content.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am really, really intrigued by this and looking forward to what might be shown and transpire as a result. Yet, the skeptic in me is already fighting this excitement, hoping this isn't a set-up in some way itself. Hopefully not . But with information and disinformation abound , who is to know? Like the video said, trust intuition, it's never wrong, and that little tidbit added in there makes me think this may be the goods

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Foxy1
we have more galaxies than we can possibly count and those galaxies have billions of suns in this dimension. But for some reason aliens from a different dimension contaced us first before any aliens in this dimension? What a load of crap!

who is saying they contacted Earth first? The galaxy is old enough that we could be the last planet they contacted.

im not talking from their perspective why would I do that? Im talking about our perspective. Why would the first aliens we meet be from a different dimension and not this one?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
im not talking from their perspective why would I do that? Im talking about our perspective. Why would the first aliens we meet be from a different dimension and not this one?

Because maybe this Earth is split into different dimensions and they've been with us all along. Maybe they even separated from us a long time ago, and as we've been conditioned we've forgotten about them. One example for this could be the Tuatha Dé Danann, who were said to be with us in Ireland, but then left as Humans populated the area more. There'll be several other myths and stories related to that I guess. Not saying it's right, just possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

This just proves once again that these vid's come from the CIA. The only inter-dimensional beings here are evil ones like Demons so get ready people. The ones that will first kiss the devil himself are the UFO alien believers.

This is the devils greatest trick, not making people think he wasn't real, that this is how he came before!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to explain minus the CIA part but good point.
edit on 30-4-2012 by IndieA because: addtion

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
The ones that will first kiss the devil himself are the UFO alien believers.

Yeah because all the rest of the universe is populated by evil aliens. If that were the case we'd already be finished.

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
This is the devils greatest trick, not making people think he wasn't real, that this is how he came before!!!!

You haven't even got 00000.1% proof that that's the case. You're making an assumption based on fear. How do you imagine the universe? A God with a beard resides over it with 1 planet of beings he thinks are the best, then he decides to populate the rest of it with evil beings that come and attack us? If so, that's insane.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Being there really is no substance to the video but we are asked to "spread these and make them viral" tells me thay want the YouTube views which equate to $. I mean if we're talking right NOW three videos and more to come and if we're talking a million views plus....
We will see what is released in the future, it would be awesome if they were on the up and up but I wont hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
aliens only play a tiny role in our world, they need help too...
Yes they exist, but there is a plethora of beings on different levels of existence/reality
different dimensions contain different unique beings
Aliens are spiritual beings too, some may be evil and some may be good... it is up to you to distinguish the difference from the good and the bad ones...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Well said!

That's pretty much how I see it too.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh my god. Are you kidding me? There is nothing worst then someone saying they are going to release some amazing eye popping evidence in the future. It is stupid . You release it now when you make the claim. Why? Because if it is that incredible it will never hit the Internet. It will be removed or blocked immediately.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

A God with a beard resides over it with 1 planet of beings he thinks are the best, then he decides to populate the rest of it with evil beings that come and attack us? If so, that's insane.

No one said anything about a bearded God.

The point I want to make is evil beings don't attack. They deceive and manipulate people to sway their freewill. If nothing else you can imagine them as the little devil that sits on your shoulder, or that little voice that tempts people to do wrong. I am not fearful in the least.

Seems some people want others to tap into these voices.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So many experts who seem to know this is fake.

The forced alpha male debunking on this site is draining.

The mask of deception has fallen into the river of milk,the truth is coming some feel it.How dare we be made to feel like dogs eating flesh and gravy.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Erm.. V from V for Vendetta is used as an icon for Anonymous, this person on his own didn't use it for himself alone.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
The point I want to make is evil beings don't attack. They deceive and manipulate people to sway their freewill. If nothing else you can imagine them as the little devil that sits on your shoulder, or that little voice that tempts people to do wrong. I am not fearful in the least.

Yeah I get that, and sorry if my post seemed like it was aimed at offending you. I just remember that with that scenario you could have an angel sat on the other shoulder that can also be a good voice, and realise that it can represent values that might be shared across all different parts of the universe, and by many different types of beings.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If it's really that important, then why the delay in the disclosure? I'd love for them to release some earth shattering information, but then again, I won't hold my breath. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for whatever it is they release though. I bet it will be like everything else though...all fluff, no substance.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Cool

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Can we change the thread title to "YouTube user SOULFUSION claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens"

I don't like the way that the Galactic Federation of Light is one of the tags in these videos.

The thing with Anons....is that, although they aren't organized - there is a flow. Like the way that unrelated fish swim in a school. If one of those fish swims the other direction, the other fish keep swimming with the school and nothing else matters.

Its only when there are a significant number of fish that swim the other direction then all the fish will swim that way too.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Plus the "god" is omnipresent and omnipotent. In other words, he created the universe and everyone in it, knew exactly what they would do before they "chose" to do it, and then -- "let it happen."

Sounds like the definition of EVIL to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join