It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It would be great if we have people there with live stream and people(us) would start walking towards the base...

Ofcorse they are not shooting us, cammodudes are there for no reason? They'll tase us, pepper spray.. and if some SOB starts sprinting towards base (threat to base) then i guess they are allowed to pull the trigger.

But i dont think there never will be a shooting like we imagine.. cammodudes would show up and mabye MIBs also get involved straight from the base... so we just have to keep looking big eyes, no eyebrows, guys dressed up in suits at desert
edit on 1-5-2012 by minusugune because: (no reason given)

link   
You can try to flash MOB into Area 51. Just watch out for the tear gas, rubbet bullets, and smoke grenades. After some of the smart ones have bailed, the rest of your mob will probably continue on and then face actual bullets in the faces.

Enjoy.

link   
reply to post by MindFever

Shooting 3000 people. they'd never get away it. The fact that people here seem to believe so shows how well the fear machine functions. Running smoothly I'd say.

Shooting 3000 people, maybe not. Although I'm sure guns aren't the only thing they have in their arsenal. Even if they didn't shoot anyone (which would be within their rights to do) - it's trespassing on Govt. property. You would be arrested and placed under the jail.

Not to mention, I highly doubt you'd find 3000 people willing to try it. Sure, 3000 (more maybe) might make plans to attend. However, on the day of, I'd say more like 3 people would show. And one of the three would claim to have worked there years prior and "seen some things..." ..that is before he tells you the name of the book he's written that you can purchase for $29.99.

No...I tend to agree with ShadowAngel85 (And I believe this is the second time I've agreed with them today
) - Area 51 is strange but there are likely numerous other bases that we don't even have the names of, 10X more secretive than this.

I for one, what with the multitude of other things going on in the world right now that I can't control (Fukushima, radiation poisoning, strange weather, etc.), much less things that I can work on changing (Amendment One, Monsanto, etc.) have Area 51 on my back burner. I imagine many other people are in the same boat.

We care, just not enough to give the Govt. a reason to shoot us in the face.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not only would it be impossible due to the fact that your not going to get past any interior base security, theres no way theres anything sensitive above ground, and any access to underground is probably off main base such as S4, there are probably many remote access points. They would want to you focus resources into a facade basically thats out in the open so they could quickly extinguish it.

Your gonna hit a wall as soon as you make it in the compound.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think if I were you I'd dye my hair, get a disguise and disappear .......right now, before they come to get you for proposing this scheeme, which you are doing. If all of a sudden you got 3000 people wanting to do this, I'm sure you'd probably think you were a great big success here today. Slick lawyers can and will twist your words into sedition ol' buddy. This was a bonehead post, ya think?

Look out your curtains, do you see any Black Suburbans and men in black? if you do it's too late..............just saying.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The people guarding not just the base but the whole nellis range are committed - if 3,000 people storm the base the first dozen or so are going to die as a lesson to the rest and that's all it would take.

It would be cool to get inside but even making it to the hangers themselves would guarantee you nothing more than looking at the entrances to a likely sealed massive underground complex.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So, this basically boils down to the unspoken fear we have of the government/military and knowing that we would all be shot and killed if we really tried to do anything like this? Three-thousand Americans being shot and killed by American military personal is okay because of some law that protects the military industrial complex?

We would all sit back and let it happen while saying "Glad it wasnt me.", "Shouldn't have broken the law.", "Enjoy the bullets."?

Three-thousand people?

Really?

That explains a heck of a lot.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

What's a "flash mod"?...a quick upgrade to a computer?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

DIA. weapons will be used to make you run
Then it's time for the Scalar Weapons to instantly kill you, if you haven't surrendered, yet?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Gawd, your speeeling is horeable

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Why bother, most of the stuff is out now, and if you said "hey look we found a disk and nobody knows how the f8ck it works" ya'know coz its Alien...whatever-another fake/mis-information campaign would handle it.

"it was a student protest and of course we regret the tragic deaths of blah and blah, the items they found however were mock ups for a project that was cancelled in 1952 and nothing more-as for the alledged paperwork all I can say is their imagination and creativity is far better than ours but they are certainly not genuine-good day"

nowt gained.

It will take waymore than overrunning area 51 for them to come clean.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The entire last card fake alien invasion fleet is down there inside underground bunker hangars. That's what you want to see, but nobody would ever make it that far. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting prospect, how are you going to get past the first locked door? Nobody would see anything other than a couple of hangars and a runway even if it was successful, the military doesn't have all their stuff just out in the open like that.

It would be fun to watch, but believe it they have probably already thought of this.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think most people here would find that the lack of security at "area 51" is amazing. No, they do not have legions of troops and gunships standing by. No they do not have the immediate ability to scramble all cell phones within the area at the flip of a switch. The security there is not based on show of force, but just the opposite. And the fact that they don't have a large show of force means people fill in the blanks and make assumptions about it.....like many people have in this thread. I guess in an emergency situation they could get any non-civilian on base to bare arms and defend, but I doubt it would work out that well, as they don't drill for that sort of thing.

The people that do march the distance and get on the base are going to be disappointed. It is nothing more than your average military base (although a little more unkempt to be honest). And the most amazing part is the sheer lack of meaningful security presence on the base itself. They wouldn't have anything there that is that cool anyway. Typical conventional aircraft and advanced drones.....cool but hardly worth risking your freedom to see really.

Head to Utah.

edit on 1-5-2012 by gameisupman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No, according to official govt maps of Nellis/Groom lake area, it is Area 51, a sovereign parcel of land to itself, not accountable to any State or Federal law or official. They can and would do anything they want to the protestors. I believe they would definitely kill the whole group. With 'Use of Deadly Force Authorized' that gives them the excuse they need to simply kill the protestors. So what if the Media was there filming it? Govt Statement 'These Domestic Terrorists were repelled today attempting to infiltrate a Top Secret Military Installation......' and that would be the end of it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I got a better idea. get all 3000 of those people to chip in 100 bucks thats 300,000 and give it as payment to richard marcinko. he'll infiltrate that place no problem and probably light off a dozen or so smoke bombs while doing so. Then you just walk in amid the chaos that one man could create if inclined. I say we clone him like the clone in the star wars series and then get them to go ninja on the place.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by casioofnoon
Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?
edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

Trust me, the guys securing Groom Lake and the surrounding area have plenty of ammunition to handle 3,000 people. I'm sure every last body would even get 2-3 rounds each.

Forcefully entering Area 51 has about as much future as occupying CIA headquarters or jumping the White House fence to pitch tents on the lawn. The nation will enjoy the show...but a bloody and brutal show it will be. All 5 minutes or so of it.

All 5 minutes or so.... and then they will return to their favorite tv-show with their apathic brains and will never question what it was all about...just like JFK and 911.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The military is not going to fire a single bullet to avoid some one accesing area 51, they will use non lethal weapons instead. With a Ray Gun they could stop 100,000 people from trying to access area 51 in seconds.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
3000 people sounds big and scary but it would only take 1 guard with 1 machine gun to halt the lot of you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Are you serious?? You are forgetting that the actual Area 51 Base is atleast a mile or two away from the signs that read "Deadly force is authorized past this line".. How do you plan on running that mile while being fired at, how many people do you honestly think would keep running even after being shot at? Sorry to break it to you but American citizens arent exactly ancient Spartans, the first shot fired would scatter the whole crowd like a group of roaches.

Then, even if you did manage to reach the actual base, how to plan on getting inside...? Its not like Area 51 has a giant open gate that everyone could just walk right through, there are towers and gates blocking the whole entrance, and no you cant climb over them they are coated with barb wire... Then if by some miracle you guys did manage to get inside the actual base.. then what..? Anything worth looking at would be locked behind some of the most advanced security systems known to man, dont expect to burn through the door like they do in the movies..

Not to mention this is all besides the fact that Area 51 most likely has no "secret technology".. All, if not most of the secret technology and hidden secrets are kept in bases that a normal person would have no clue that it even exists... Think about it, the US military has a TON of underground bases and bases dug into mountains the the normal US citizen is oblivious too,chances are anything worth looking at is kept at these bases that no one knows of, after all it would be quite dumb to keep secrets like alien life and hidden weapons at the most well known military base...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join