It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by casioofnoon

someday but i think dulce new mexico is a better place to start

One can't start where one can't find a place.
At least Area 51 is a place we can measure runways at, see hangars and even look at time-spaced images for changes and construction. Oh...the construction.

But.......If you know of a verifiable, real, topside part of the Dulce facility, I think everyone would be your friend forever by sharing such knowledge. No sarcasm...not a tiny bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
something of this nature involving a very large group of people, about 1500 or so college students I think, happened 15 or so years ago at area 51.
rumor has it security got clearance to open up the "Hive" and let all the reptilians out. It was a massacre/feast of the grandest magnitude. (and problem solved)
The whole area of area 51 is jammed by Frequency Specific Osolating EMFs (FSOEs) so no signals, video, or cell commuications got out (analog at the time).
"Plausible Deniabiity" covers the missing students. That many students are intentionally and covertly "disappeared" by The Black Project Risk Managment Team (BPRM) every year anyways, spread out among various spring break venues, just in case a cover of this sort is needed.
Always chalked up to typical spring break misadventures, high jinx and shinanigans.
It is considered the cost of doing business (CODB)

edit on 30-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: dysinfo agent#82540 required ID

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a pretty lazy strategy... Any Military base wouldn't have a problem dealing with 3000 idiots trespassing on their base. Especially Area 51. I doubt they would even need to use the chain guns to make an example out of you, rather just let you march in (as far as you think your going), and most likely never come out. Probably end up inside a mountain (literally)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Some people would be killed, I don't think they would massacre 3000 of us though. Kill like 5 or 10 to intimidate and they would haul ass to block us off. Deploy those secret noise technology and laser's that are non lethal but will make you run for the hills.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
They would feed you to the aliens, alive. Knock out gas would keep you fresh and table ready. Hmm, yum

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No guys...I think he's onto something here.

A FLASH MOB...may not work so well...

but a Flash(ing) MOD....may clear the way for anyone to just walk right on in. I mean who wants to grapple/tackle a nude ATS Moderator??! no offense, but lol!

Anyway, it would likely take a HELL of a lot more than just 3k people to bully their way in, considering: of 3k people, half would be there AS SPECTATORS ONLY, leaving 1,500 to cross the lines. and of that, i'm guessing at least HALF would turn back within 100yrds.

and my estimates are EXTREMELY optimistic...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You would need at least 50 thousand + the mainstream media. Most armed to the teeth. But if its a peaceful march, then I suggest sending in 100,000 members of the OWS movement first. All unarmed. See what happens to them first, then go in. Just dont be surprized when you find nothing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Its funny OP, because I thought about that same idea while I was watching some stupid show on tv with Howie M, not sure the name but had the whole flash mob scenerio. I have read through this entire thread everyone has a good point, death to all gets my vote, but why if there isn't nothing to hide.

Someone replied they moved all the good stuff, then why still all the security, and still the whole it doesn't exsist bs?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think your thinking of a smart mob...or just a regular old angry kind of mob. Flash mobs are far more fantastic and much less intimidating.
On the other hand I bet a flash mob would catch them off guard for a second before many, many people were hunted and killed.
Do you have a musical number in mind?

ETA: I just realized that the news uses the term wrong from time to time, but you say flash mob and I think flash mob by definition. You gotta admit the mental image of an actual flash mob, dancing to an energetic number (lets pretend the song of choice is ''I will survive'') trying to take area 51 is HILARIOUS.

edit on 1-5-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: cause I can thats why

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There would be nothing there to take.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

the would use lethal force as posted...

not everyone.. but a lot of people would die

and each death would be legally justified..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Your thinging to small
take ten place any one Pentagon, DC, 51, duce and so on
need 10,000 per place 1/2 to look and record this will be independent day
Happy 4th of July

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

it keeps the ufo nuts happy and while they're sat waiting for some light show the real works being done nice and quietly at another base and its why they keep the rules about lethal force as theres got to be something worth seeing if they put on that much security but for a laugh they should have airmen dressed up in green suits running around just in camera range for the lulz

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy but your spelling is atrocious. You spelled mod instead of mob almos every time. And wright instead of right. Having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Anyways, anyone trying to sneak onto area 51 is trespassing on government property, they can and will do just about whatever they want to doto you. What's to stop them from just pulling out guns and killing off all of us? Who's gonna know/hear about it? Who's gonna reprimand them?

You could do it with 10,000 people and it still probably wouldn't work

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You mean a flash mob? Cause I'm not sure what an adobe flash modification would accomplish.

Anyways, have you only just heard of area 51? It is/was a top secret testing facility, and if you've only seen 1 of the millions of area 51 documentaries, you'd know they have shoot on site orders, and motion / infrared tracking all over the place for miles.

You wouldn't even get close.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ready for a ride.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lol I think the term is called flash mob...

lol it would be funny to see but it may work better with a couple thousand+
they can't just shoot all those people for protesting... the government would never recover from it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Bravo. I couldnt have put it better myself. I also believe that theres plenty of top secret stuff we'd find at that base but with the amount of planning necessary vs. the amount of intel the gov. has on us it would never make it past the planning stage.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
even if people did somehow manage to get through the chain guns, missiles, helicopters, top secret weapons etc and breach the base, im sure it has a destruct mode for such scenarios, if there really is that secret of information there they will have measures in place to destroy it before an enemy can obtain it.

And I dont think they would hesitate to kill all 3000 of you after a firm warning, in fact I bet they have been wishing something like this would happen for years, has to be pretty lame sitting in a truck out in the desert all day everyday.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?
edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

maybe if you get your hands on a EMP weapon,
then the question is, how do you gain access to the buildings

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join