It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel Has Been Discovered To Be An Apollo Program Fraud Perpetrator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been following TotallyStokedDude on YouTube mostly because i like his writing very much and learned a lot of new vocabulary words from him and his ideas about apollo being fony had a lot to do with the fony navigation system of apollo

my favorite new idea about apollo is that Bart Sibrel is a part of the fraud inside group and that the famous punch was pretended and staged and fony

here is the video that proves this point

you can do this yourself because i did with my two best friends timmy and charlie we bought the video from amazon and another seller and then put that in our editors and slowed it down first to 50% and then to 33% and then to 25% and then to 15%

if you do this you see that Aldrin punches Sibrel before sibrel finishes talking and you cannot talk with buzz aldrins fist in your mouth and you can easily discover that the video is dubbed

now there is only one reason and one reason only to dub this video is dubbed and that is apollo is phony and it has to be

can you think of one more reason for bart sibrel and buzz aldrin to act in a movie like this together ? i cannot

if you think about it a little bit how did bart sibrel get into aldrins office oin the first place ?

how did he find him at the hotel ?

how did he get into mitchell's house and alan beans house and close to neil and cernans house ?

everyone knows he is a jerk before this sdo we know sibrel works with aldrin and we also know fro

m one little video apollo is fony

no one ever talks about this on ats so i am posting it but it is 100% TotallyStokedDudes idea that i cannot take credit for

this is all of those things that when me and charlie did this for the first time together and proved the video was dubbed ourselves we looked at one another and said "now i get it now i see how this all fists together"

like at first you do not believe it how can sibrel be an apollo fraud guy and then you realize it only makes sense and it is very amazing like TotallyStokedDuded says it is

sorry my writing is not so good it is a little problem i have but my reading is excellent and my ideas are always very good

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Didn't look fake to me .. the whole moon landing hoax idea is ridiculous .. I've seen all the videos, documentaries and arguments to support the hoax idea but it's absolute lunacy ... the objects left behind on lunar missions can still be seen on the surface ... high powered telescopes have picked it up, satellites have seen it.. even the chinese satellite that did a flyover of the moon saw the landing sites with stuff left.. end of story .. trying to propagate that myth is silly at this point.

Bart was harassing Buzz, Buzz was trying to be left alone and he just kept on and kept on... Buzz is an old man, you can't expect him to have knock out power.. but Bart Sibrel had it coming to him..
edit on 4/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would like to add that we didn't see the point of contact so we don't know that "buzz's fist was in his mouth' .. it looked like he had a hook on him though which means it would have came in from the side.. and like I said, Buzz is no spring chicken.. that didn't like like it had a lot of force behind it.. while I'm sure it hurt, it probably more likely stunned Sibrel like a hard slap .. what do you expect from such an old man?

Sibrel finished his sentence.. yay he can take a weak old man's punch =)

The moon landing still happened and Sibrel is still a jerk, sorry ..

Edit: You can kinda see the point of impact, and it looked very much like a hit to the side of the face.. and looked like Buzz was cocking for a second swing.. I don't think Buzz thought he made good contact..
edit on 4/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is another similar video from the TotallyStokedDude series on this

he has a few at different speeds and the slower it goes the more obvious the dubbing and fony punching is and so take a look at this how unbelievably fake this stupid stuff is

my friend charlie who first showed us this made a good point and said they must be getting desperate because it is so obviously fake and he also said did they WANT us to figure out it was fake

i actually believe they really think we are that dumb which makes you all the more mad you know like one person wrote that "they treat the American people with such utterly unbelievable contempt"

don't take my word for this and get your own copies of the video and go nuts with it slow it down and freeze frame and then write to you congress persons i wrote to obama immediately after i did my own verification of this not that it will do any good because of course he knows apollo is fony and was briefed about that to begin with it is so high a national security thing the presidents must know but gee willakers obama everyone on the planet with two neurons running know this is fake why not save some face now while you have the chance instead of having jarrah or charlie or patrick come out on tv one day with absolute proof like this video here and then you really look so dumb and because you treated us with contempt what are we supposed to say

and i even kind of like obama but this is ridiculous don't you think ?

and you never see meaty stuff like this on clavius moon base where they should try and show this fony video is not fony but the only thing those stupid sites like Robert Braeunig's Rocket and Space Technology webb site section on the hoax or Jay Windley Clavius site where they go after the simple low lying fruit problems like why there is no crater blast or flag waving or something completely dumb and easy to stone wall like that and obfuscate like timmys dad says who was 3rd in command on an aircraft carrier and says not my country right or wrong because timmy is really on to something and he says timmy is the patriot not neil armstrong who he now himself is convinced did not land on the moon after learning about sibrel and lost bird and all of the other stuff that is not debunkable

anyway now i am mad and must stop

please study this yourself and write to obama and tell him to give a press conference and end the madness

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The only thing that becomes more obvious as you slow it down - Buzz got in a pretty damn good punch.

... next, I guess you're going to say the visual impact to Sibrell's jaw is photoshopped in, too.

The only thing Obama should call a press conference for is to announce a cage match between Buzz and Bart.

... and my money's on the old guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Dear miniatus,

i would suggest you take a look at the even slower video i just posted and explain to ats reader group why you do not hear the sound of the punch until sibrel is listing so far to the right that it is not funny

as TotallyStokedDude says "light travels faster than sound but this is ridiculous"

you should do the exercise for yourself and buy your own video and slow it down

do you know the whole story about this stupid event miniatus ?

did you know that aldrin claimed they was to much traffic for him to cross the street on rodeo drive to turn around ?

look when aldrin goes out into the street with his acting buddy sibrel there is no traffic

they must have stopped the traffic there for a little on that busy street when they stepped out into the rode

if it is not fake why is the asian film crew still there taping because aldrin just told them to buzz off and they have no business following him around the people filming this are sibrels team

why are the asians still there ?

do you want me to go on and on until kingdom come with this stuff ?

this is not my idea about sibrel credit where due to TotallyStokedDude and my friend charlie for confirming this for my group that studys apollo together but i proved apollo fony to myself without any help simply based on that stupid navigation system they say they used i am a sextant expert and am here to tell you that michael collins could not find the bathroom let alone the moon with that idiotic and dumb and fony system

sorry but apollo is fony and i feel bad especially for armstrong living with that huge lie and being in so much torment his whole life he should cop to it and will have some peace when he dies

the way it is now he will die knowing someday and pretty soon it will all come out and he will be viewed by many as a soldier who should not have lied like this because it hurt more than it helped and the geologists will be mad at him to for saying things like the genesis rock came from apollo 15 well it did come from apollo 15 but was not brought by the hand of a true moonwalker

they treat us with such contempt everyone write please write obama and everybody get your own sibrel video do it today get ASTRONAUTS GONE WILD

i am not saying support that dirty snake in the grass sibrel with a lot of orders but get 4 or 5 guys to go in on one video get a new one so you are sure it is untampered with or whatever and then each guy can do their own assessment and we all will come to the same conclusion that it is fony

WRITE TO OBAMA NOW !

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The OP is just a shill for the NWO trying to divide people.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Dear Annie Mossity,

look at the slower version i just posted and tell us how in the world one might view and hear this as a video that was not dubbed

it is not photoshopped this is how punches are typically staged

back turned and so forth

you are desperate yourself if you believe this real

ever see no cars in rodeo drive when you walked out in that street ?

so stupid

GOOD JOB TOTALLY STOKED DUDE

like i said lets see Jay Windley refute that on his website Clavius you know he wont touch that and Robert Braeunig won't on Rocket and Space Technology and no one else will because it is obviously fake and apollo is obviously fony and those guys never take on the hard stuff which as it urns out is the real stuff
edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: video did not embed and i fixed it

edited like this to change the video from a general one on fake punches and now is one that emphasizes the positioning which was an important part of the fake aldrin and sibrel punch

edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: i changed the you tube video from the same series as before but this one emphasizes the positioning just like sibrel and aldrin did

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

pay attention to Sibrell's head, jaw, face when Buzz connects with the right hook.

:shk: that isn't some fake 'fight scene' punch.

he clocked his ass.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
lol another dumb thread that proves nothing even when claimed it does.

"i studied the navigation system and I'm telling you it's fony!!!!" (spelled phony, by the way)

Come on, let's stick to facts here.
You don't know what you're talking about, and either does Sibrel! Not a single moon hoax conspirator knows how to research and stick to facts, otherwise there wouldn't be any conspiracy at all because it is blatantly obvious that man has gone to the moon.

Sibrel got what he deserved for harassing someone repeatedly who risked their life to advance our species.
edit on 4-30-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What I don't really get about any of the crazy "WE FAKED THE MOON LANDING" posts here is WHO CARES? If we did or did not, what difference does it make today? It's not like an assassination. This, regardless of "fony" or real, served as a morale booster for the US.

Even if proven to be a complete HOAX one day, what will that change and who will REALLY care at all? It would do nothing for anyone to prove it...this is a very old event that, at the time, changed many lives. But TODAY, this same event would likely not even be viewed by as many people as watch sporting events because nobody really cares.

I would love to see a poll of how many people watched any space shuttle or rocket launch in the last 10 years versus how many watched the Apollo moon mission versus how many watched a major sporting event (Olympics). My money is on Olympics or World Cup or anything other than a space mission(except moon landing).

While we need to explore space more.....there are not a lot of supporters or people who really care anymore so why would anyone care if the moon landing was found to be a HOAX.....it would affect nobody really, just be a justification for whomever figured it out.

just my .02

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Dear EvilSadamClone,

how could i be a shill presenting such solid evidence of apollo lies because the bart sibrel discovery is the most important of the last 5 years easy and if you think otherwise that aldrin actually hit sibrel tell us all how

so how does a guy get hit and fall over and then you hear the punch sound and then he calls aldrin "thief" way after the punch ?

somebody on my other thread suggested i was cointelpro

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and instead of writing out what i wrote to that person again i will just link that response

he was gracious and said he was sorry and no big deal because all my life this happens and he is of course a good person

you are entitled to your opinion about me but of course i cannot deny that it upsets me a little but then as others can imagine i am used to this and because i am so capable in special ways i often am vindicated which is one of my favorite words for obvious reasons it is just like when we were little boys and some people would tease us and then timmy would sit down at the piano and play Rachmaninoff perfectly by memory when he was only 10 years old and everyone would sit there dumb and quiet we would all be vindicated timmy would vindicate us all i loved that

this is from my other thread and do not want to repeat it in original form here because it would take me so long so will just link

and it should show to you i am very capable and even though other people have done this type of analysis before you should be able to tell my work here is original in approach in terms of my presentation of the idea or at least i think it is and because it proves apollo 11 fony it should be obvious whose side i am on

i actually believe those of us that do this kind of analytic work pose the greatest threat to apollo in terms of bringing the fony scam to public light soon

i hope you do not think i am a shill or cointelpro even though the cointelpro job seems interesting but how could i sleep at night or face my friends and being a pro Trugh advocate is the best the feeling of the discoveries is exhilarating

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Dear Annie Mossity,

look at the slower version i just posted and tell us how in the world one might view and hear this as a video that was not dubbed

it is not photoshopped this is how punches are typically staged

back turned and so forth

you are desperate yourself if you believe this real

ever see no cars in rodeo drive when you walked out in that street ?

so stupid

GOOD JOB TOTALLY STOKED DUDE

like i said lets see Jay Windley refute that on his website Clavius you know he wont touch that and Robert Braeunig won't on Rocket and Space Technology and no one else will because it is obviously fake and apollo is obviously fony and those guys never take on the hard stuff which as it urns out is the real stuff
edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: video did not embed and i fixed it

This is about the worst argument for your case you could have posted a video of. Did you even watch it? Buzz OBVIOUSLY made contact. The guy in your video seminar doesn't come close AND says it should be filmed in slow motion and the hit should be followed through with to make it look like you hit him. If you have ever actually hit anyone like Buzz did.....a head will stop your fist a bit. All of your videos of the punch are slowed down....if you want us to look at the acting video you posted and use it as a reference to show Buzz faked it, then show me a full speed version where Buzz is punching in slow motion as described by the actors in your other video.

I have hit people and been hit before....that was not a fake punch...you can't make someones hair and head snap like that as if it were impacted at a specific place on the side of the jaw/head without actually impacting that place. Go watch some boxing and check out hits from all the angles and you will see quite a few that look very much like the hit Buzz delivered.....imagine if Mike Tyson could act that good......

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Dear paradox,

sorry to upset your apple cart and this will give you some sense as to what i am capable of

it is common for people to underestimate me and it is ok because i have lived my whole life this way

since your comment was a rather provocative challenge i would suggest you try your hand at locating the AGS PNGS and radar Eagle real time landing solutions on Michael Collins lunar area 2 map for yourself and then get back to me and let us see how incompetent your experience of the exercise proves me to be

because i have problems will spelling and grammar and punctuation does not disqualify me as an apollo reader and contributor and when it comes to the sextant issue i claim to be an expert and can back that up with a rich experience of sailing and even winning prizes for my star sighting

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dear Vasa Croe,

Buzz does not make contact

the contact is impied and this is why aldrins back is turned

the sound of the impied contact comes way after the fony punch look again listen again run it though your movie software like imovie and you can see as i did the waveform of the sound is way after the punch

why do we never see the shot filmed from aldrins right the asian cameraman begins to film just at the time of the punch scene

i posted the fake punch video to encourage others to study this sort of thing as i did look at lots of videos everyone about fake punches and ask yourself if that is not what is happening here

prove it to yourselfs and then write obama i am serious we must end this madness of fake apollo

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks to my sister and gf this morning for helping me some with my spelling and punctuation and grammar

everyone should write their congress person about this fake video and how apollo is fake

aldrin should be ashamed

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think members of ATS need to pass a literacy test before they are permitted to post.

If you would write complete sentences, and use proper punctuation, people would take you more seriously, OP.

The moon landings, for your information, were not a hoax. Trust me.

Read after me: "The Moon Landings were Not a Hoax..."

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Dear miniatus,

as others have pointed out before me and this post but i would agree that objects left on the moon is evidence for objects left on the moon and probably is military equipment

images of things on the moon does not prove the landings were manned

you cannot show us a photo taken from earth or from a satellite like a lunar orbiter that clearly shows a LM or rover or LRRR or seismic equipment or anything else

you see only a white patch of something that people say is a LM because it is at a landing site. very fake. not the patch the claim it is a manned lander

many serious apollo readers view apollo as a collection of unmanned missions which landed military equipment on the moon and in space it was not a no big deal hoax to pretend like we were better than the russians and this is another reason we can tell immediately that sibrel is a pretend and not real investigator because he says the purpose of apollo was to stage something the russians could not do and look like we were hot stuff and that is stupid so right there sibrel can be IDed as fake but the video is proof in the bank vault of fonyness and take that fake video to the bank and deposit it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

And what do you not understand about this phantomjack ?

please be specific so the others know in what sense you find me illiterate and incompetent as an apollo reader, an apollo reader that can sink nasa with one point like this one here, the exact pont referenced in my link above

my sis helped with the writing but the analysis is all mine

again we all want you to be specific about any flaws in logic or calculation

nasa's mission report is a forgery and so proved as above

how is that for a clear and TRUE statement by an illiterate ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dear Vasa Croe,

I changed the example video to this one

the aldrin and sibrel case is the first example covered by these fake punch experts

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join