It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel Has Been Discovered To Be An Apollo Program Fraud Perpetrator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble, but if the "best evidence" you can provide on this issue is from YouTube, you have no claim, whatsoever.

No one has yet decisely proven a negative; that is, that men did NOT land on the moon between 1969 and 1972..

Threre are, unfortunately for the "faithful," a plethora of evidence that contradict their faith.

Sorry for you, and all the wasted time.

jw

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

my saying fist in his mouth was a figure of speech

the point is that the video is DUBBED with punch sound coming way after the punch

put the movie in your movie software miniatus like imove and now you can see the sound

because the distance between the punch and the camera and the microphone is such a small distance then you can conclude the punch visual and the sound of the punch should run together and should not be out of synch in any way and this is true just look at the video. the sound and visual are always in synch except at the fony punch

you need to do this for yourself because you are accepting everyones word for things

with apollo you have to think always for yourself even if you like an idea like this one. my friends and i studied the film independently

because the chinese image equipment on the moon or anywhere does not mean the chinese know how the equipment got there

there is no question that there is something roughly the size of the lander at 00 41' 15" north and 23 26' 00" east but neil armstrong did not personally land it there

people are so gullible

ever read michael collins description of how he sighted stars ?

ever read alan shepards description of how he sighted stars ?

there own descriptions ?

pretty darn fake anyone would say that studied the subject with an open mind or actually uses a sextant or something similar like the astronauts pretended they did

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Dear jdub297,

as for the others you may want to try this on for size

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as my friend timmys dad said who was 3rd in command on an aircraft carrier "that is rather sobering"

what do you think ?

i think for myself

i think that one little piece of analysis or mathematics if you want to call it that proves that apollo is fake

if you think that is not true let us all know where my mistake is

we are waiting for you answer and you will not find it on you tube agreed

edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: fixed the spelling on a word

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is so interesting, I do not want to say too much about these videos but take a look at this one also from TSD series

notice anything different about this one and the first one i opened the thread with

i did

i am not going to say anything more but suggest everyone study the sibrel video for themselfs to prove it is dubbed and fake

looks to me like TSD got himself a lot of attention

bravo for him and his bravery
edit on 30-4-2012 by decisively because: fixed the spelling on two words

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Dear jw,

my sister just pointed out to me that you signed this jw so if you are jay windley then on the record i think Clavius is incredibly stupid because it never tackles the real issues of the fake apollo missions like this sibrel video and double ditto for Robert Braeunig at Rocket and Space Technology

if you are not jay windley i still think Clavius is stupid and Rocket and Space Technology is stupid also for the same reason and my question still stands about that post charlie and me and my sister worked on all last night while we were watching donald trump

www.abovetopsecret.com...

how about that for proof of fake apollo and lots of people do this stuff now and we talk on google chat about the demise of apollo with great glee

it is about time

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Dear jw,

i wish i could make excellent videos like jarrah and TSD but i cannot so i will concentrate on my sextant and navigational work on the apollo scam

but if i could make movies well i would make this one for you

and let us see if you could debunk that on Clavius that is if you are jay windley

if you are not jay windley you will think the video is very funny so if that is so enjoy it

if it really is jay windley as jw then i hope you try and debunk this on your web site

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just like to (decisively) point out that anyone who finds 'decisively's comments compelling, should also research the following 'people' who all share decisively's interests, their great love for the totally stoked dude's videos, and also oft quote their girlfriends and sisters...

These people, who until now have pushed most of their efforts at the BAUT & JREF forums include (but this is by no means comprehensive):
Fattydash
DoctorTea
MaryB
HighGain
BFischer
BSpassky
mvinson
Sicilian
piersquared
vigilantnight
ChrisEnt
Patrick1000
and
TotallyStokedDude

Wow. So, there are MANY folks who think the same way..

but wait.. All of those names listed above are the same person, including TotallyStokedDude him/herself... and they have all now been banned from those forums..

Now I'm not suggesting for a moment that the op is *another* sock.... But it is a remarkable coincidence about the sister and girlfriend...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

i did get banned from BAUT for saying neil armstrong could not be a real astronaut because he sold chrysler cars and i don't do JREF fyi so take that one elsewhere and fyi i am proud of getting banned from BAUT for proving my point that armstong is not an astronaut because a real astronaut would not stoop to selling snake oil and panty hose to turn a buck

do you have a problem with that ?

do you want to now go back to the topic since i am happy to admit i got banned from BAUT for pointing out armstrong is a charlatan and tell us how bart sibrel can get punched in the face and then fall over sideways and then say "thief" ?

what kind of ridiculous post is this one of yours ? am i supposed to care that you know i think neil armstrong is a criminal and got kicked off BAUT for saying so ?

i think that is a pretty weak idea for banning me and it is not even weak but in fact totally lame because it sort of proved my point armstrong was a ditz and the landing was a sham

in fact i am proud to have gotten kicked out of BAUT where armstrong selling cars and trading inside stock is applauded as an everyday thing thing that bozo yo yo ditz astronauts do and i wonder if we could nail his lying rump for trading stock inside once this all comes out CHRLZ ? how do you like them rotten space apples ?

hope you are ok with that because you are going to have to live with my contempt for these two bit nothing hokum peddlers and HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH THERE thank you loads

how do you think armstrongs grandchildren will feel when this oozes out of the planet's fanny in a year or two or 5 ? give me a break and go back to your BAUT or if you want to stay here and challenge me then lets see what you have to say about that DUBBED video and BART SIBREL BEING AN INSIDER AND ALDRIN'S BED BUDDY CHRLZ

how about the fony punch CHRLZ ?

so buzz aldrin is a first rate yo yo clown bozo twit for thinking we are that dumb to fall for this and did you by the way read the neil armstrong biography "first man" CHRLZ ? he did sell chryslers CHRLZ and i stand by my claim that got me kicked out of your precious BAUT that a chrysler salesman would not be an astronaut, a used car salesman would not stoop so low to the ground where armstrong has lived his whole pathetic life on the ground CHRLZ IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH WHAT I THINK OF YOUR PANTY WAIST HERO WHO COULD NOT TUG A RADIO FLYER 'ROUND THE BLOCK LET ALONE SIGHT A STAR AND FLY TO THE MOON and thank you very much

i think that is a pretty weak idea for banning me, my having suggested chrysler salesmen are not astronauts and could never be OK ??????? you have a problem with that ? if you do bring your BAUT buddies over here and i will say it to their electronic sorry faces again, NEIL ARMSTRONG IS A FAKE CLOWN CHARLATAN THAT SELLS CRHYSLERS JUST LIKE THE PHOTO IN HIS OWN STUPID RUMP BIOGRAPHY PROVES thank you very much

what is the ditz' s name that runs BAUT ? Phil Plait ? why don't you trot him out here if it was such a big deal and have him log on CHRLZ and have him comment on Bart Sibrel's fony rump videos

I will clean Plait's ever loving clock and if you think I won't then why did he kick me off BAUT ? He is afraid of me and what i have to say

were you a real astronaut would you leave nasa to sell cars Phil? how about you CHRLZ ? You got that one right

i had another idea about armstrong and do you know how they say he was good at the stock market ? what do you think that translates into ?

got that correct , the snake , and it is a sure sign of insider trading as a payoff for the ridiculous thing he did pretending to land on the moon

another PAYOFF, Lovell selling book rights to Ron Howard to make a film about the FONY APOLLO 13 staged space disaster that the american public paid for and about which he testified in congress

you got that right. bet you we could sue lovell for that and take away all his wife's money for having her hideous beehive hairdos done

what do you think about that CHRLZ ? is phli plait going to try and get me kicked off here for saying i think we should cut off the cash flow to lovell's skanky wife since we are paying that ditz lovell's pension for not flying to the moon ?

I happen to like Bill Kaysing's, Ralph Rene's, Jarrah White's, TSD's work . you don't like it go and suck space eggs CHRIZ . we could not care less what phil plait thinks, what baut thinks over here jack

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH CHRLZ ??????

thank you very much
edit on 2-5-2012 by decisively because: wrote "lovell"

edit on 2-5-2012 by decisively because: wrote "fony" and "to make a film"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Are you serious? Do you think anyone believes this ridiculous character you have created? Very well, you've given up on your first thread, so let me hop into this one. You claim that there is military equipment on the Moon. Please explain, again, why?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Oh please, don't insult my intelligence

i have gone through that and need not do so again

comment on the video if you like

Sibrel is a skank, thank you very much

edit on 2-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Oh please, don't insult my intelligence

i have gone through that and need not do so again

comment on the video if you like

Sibrel is a skank, thank you very much

There is no point trying to analyze a video posted on YouTube; it is a n-th generation copy that has been changed in format at least twice. It is like a phrenologist trying to read the bumps on a paper silhouette.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

that is a cop out

i encouraged you to do it for yourself

so do it and tell us what you found

sibrel is a skank

everyone one do this, buy the video, slow it down and then write obama and tell him enough with this. we ain't paying for aldrin's skanky wife and lovell's skanky wife to get their hirdos no more

ok ?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

sibrel is a skank

I agree with you there, but there's no point in trolling both sides of the fence.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by decisively
i did get banned from BAUT..

Mmm.

Rest snipped, TL;DR

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH CHRLZ ??????

Yep, perfectly. It was quite clear as soon as you originally posted, lambchop.

Have I?

I'll let the forum participants decide. At the moment, I sense the votes may be swinging away.. May I suggest you will have more success at say.. GLP?

Oh, and may I offer a small tip - Brevity is the soul of wisdom.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
lh6.googleusercontent.com... M.png" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>reply to post by CHRLZ

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

i think that is a pretty weak idea for banning me, my having suggested chrysler salesmen are not astronauts and could never be OK ??????? you have a problem with that ? if you do bring your BAUT buddies over here and i will say it to their electronic sorry faces again, NEIL ARMSTRONG IS A FAKE CLOWN CHARLATAN THAT SELLS CRHYSLERS JUST LIKE THE PHOTO IN HIS OWN STUPID RUMP BIOGRAPHY PROVES thank you very much

I think you are on track to getting banned from here as well.

What people do for a living before or after is no indication of anything. You didn't explain was it before the astronaut phase or after? I do know has was a professor for a period after.

And as another poster commented. You need to capitalize and punctuate you sentences. You are coming across like juvenile texter. That doesn’t bolster your believability.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

Dear CHRLZ,

in case you done gone and already forgot about why Phil Plait kicked me off BAUT, here is the self incriminating photo of neil himself that is from his own dumb book "first man" with a chrysler full of pantyhose, chocolate, snake oil, and boogers that he claims to have driven to the moon

and here is the proof positive that lovell's and aldrin's gals are skanks beyond hope

www.newyorksocialdiary.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

and we shouldn't be using taxpayer money to pay their hubbies pensions so the skanks can fix their hair jowls and wrinkles specially 'cuz their boys got microscopic sized boogers for gonads and wouldn't know how to fly a space ship if their mommy bought 'em a pretend one for 4th of Geeooleye

thank God the statute of limitations would never run out for a crime like this CHRLZ

maybe we can collect all of the itsy bitsy booger gonads of the fony apollo astronauts and put 'em on display in the Smithsonian one day at an exhibit documenting the Apollonian Fraud ? what say you to that great idea CHRLZ and say hello to booger gonad Phil Plait for me by the way

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

lighten up samkent, it is a joke, well the fact we got ripped off so bad is no joke, nor are the hairdos on the skanky wives,

what is this, "THE CREATURES FROM THE BLACK LUNAR LAGOON" ?

but the guy, BOOGER GONADS, armstrong, he is a first rate pathetic clown, sad sad sad clown like Pagliacci

by the way, have you done it ? have you slowed your own sibrel video down and proved to yourself this thing is 10 plus fake ?

and what pray tell would they kick me off for, telling the truth about apollo ?
edit on 2-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling for a word

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

and what pray tell would they kick me off for, telling the truth about apollo ?

No, for acting like you have the typing equivalent of Tourette's Syndrome.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join