It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Dream I Believe To Be Prophetic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There is a certain dream I am having somewhat regularly, and every time I have it I honestly get the feeling I am getting a glimpse into the future. The dream is not the exact same every time, but the main aspect of it is constant. First let me explain the context of the first time I had it, because I feel it is significant.

It was a period where I was in 'spiritual discovery' mode. I had a dream that is difficult to describe, but let's say lucid. In this dream I had the feeling that I was supposed to meditate until I became enlightened. So I sat and meditated. Suddenly I found myself sitting under a tree, as the Buddha did when he became enlightened. Then I felt a very strong identification with the Buddha. Then I left my body, and then I had a sense of becoming enlightened. After this, I was suddenly standing on the street in front of my house. There were all of these incredible things in the sky, all different shapes and patterns and colors, covering the sky. There was a very strong feeling that the world had been completely transformed. I tried talking to people, and asking them what was going on, but everyone was trying to act like nothing was happening. It was like they did not want to accept that such drastic things were happening, so they were burying their head in the sand and trying to pretend it was nothing. This aspect of people trying to ignore the obvious changes is another common aspect of these dreams.

Since then, I have had quite a lot of dreams where the sky was like this. I had it again last night, which is why I decided to make this thread. One common thing, to give more description, is that stars become more than just dots in the sky. Each star takes on its own shape and color. Beyond this, there are many galaxy-looking things that look amazing, of all different colors. The beauty of the sky is absolutely unbelievable in these dreams. It is absolutely incredible. Each of these dreams feels incredibly real, and every time I am left with the honest feeling that I am getting a glimpse into the future, and that this is going to happen. I keep having this dream again and again, and my belief that this at least may happen is growing, I think.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Funny, I've had almost the exact same dream/s, apart from the Buddha part but I'm well aware of what you're speaking of, you're speaking of when he was under the tree and Mara was approaching him with the army, firing firey arrows at him, and he ascended.

One of my dreams, which came first - was a dream where I was out at the beach and I knew the world was "shifting" drastically, and I was attempting to help people understand that the "twilight" zone we we're entering is sort of a test to see where your consciousness was, and how to transcend past it, but everyone I was attempting to talk to we're like zombies. I saw these new, almost alien dome type buildings appearing everywhere, and all of the colors we're becoming more and more vibrant but all of my friends and family were in this dream-like state of confusion that they couldn't snap out of.

The dream after that, a few nights later, was one of the only dreams I can say I felt complete bliss. Most of my dreams are dark, and sinister of nature. Completely representative of my ego.

This dream....well..... it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had, and it's very similar to what your describing.

I can remember being out at the coast, near the edge of a cliff, just standing and staring out over the ocean. The ocean glimmered with all of the vibrant blue that was coming from the sky... I saw what you explained, the stars that had their own shapes. There was so much "blue" in the night sky, it was this energy type color.... All around was just complete beauty, and I could hear the sound of the ocean. I was at complete peace with myself.......

Perhaps these dreams are prophetic, hopefully they represent where we will be some day.... I can only hope.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Your dream is of special interest to me because just recently I discovered not far from where I live a very unusual rock art image of what appears to be the profile of a seated buddah/prophet/monk sitting under a tree with something like a large pendulum (for dousing?) swinging either away or towards him. All around him (as if suspended in space) are a variety of symbol-like images. All together these images cover an area of several acres - so it is huge! Seems perhaps Hindu or Kaballa related to me, however, this site is in WA State not somewhere in India or Israel. Could this be another sign that life as we know it is really about to change? I will try to download a photo (all the little boxes along the lower edge are houses) The images are subtle (possibly ancient) so if you are interested look very closely for the pendulum, the prophet, and the symbols - I would love to know what some of the ATS perceptions might be. Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The great gig in the sky.

Ive been having some weird dreams too since my spiritual sprout, non like what you have dreamt. It sounds amazing. I hope it is a glimpse of what is to be.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

the dream world has been compromised,becarful.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

And that should mean what exactly!! how could the dreamworld be compromised?

Just curious

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Interesting dreams.
I've dreamt about a black hole in the sky.
We'll have to wait and see what happens.
Nice one for posting

edit on 1-5-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Just curious

it means that every time you turn on the news,people will be dying in 7s.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Just curious

it means that every time you turn on the news,people will be dying in 7s.

Please explain.
I want to hear what you think.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
DUDE animals see the same thing ALL THE TIME

new topics

top topics

join