It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Backers Prepare Takeover

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Ron Paul couldn't beat Mitt Romney in a debate...he would have no chance against Obama. The debates are Obama's gold...Ron Paul will look silly next to him with his oversized suit, jittering and nervous chuckling and crazy laugh when he is trying to make a point.
edit on 30-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

HA! What a frivolous person you are.

OUTKAST: Who are you wearing?
Ron Paul: Polo
Obama: Versace
OUTKAST: Debate winner Obama!

Anyway, here's the facts. Ron Paul will bring the troops immediately, saving the lives of millions. That's not hyperbole. Economically, he will espouse the American notion of living in "the land of the free."

Rhetorically, which of those do you have such a problem with?

My advice, either get some priorities or use that time it takes you to make those 8.94 posts per day over almost two years to fiscally better yourself.

edit on 30-4-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Oh how cute.

Tempest in the insane GOP teapot.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

Anyway, here's the facts. Ron Paul will bring the troops immediately, saving the lives of millions. That's not hyperbole. Economically, he will espouse the American notion of living in "the land of the free."

My advice, either get some priorities or use that time it takes you to make those 8.94 posts per day over almost two years to fiscally better yourself.

I'm fine with his foreign policy...but his domestic policy I don't agree with to the point that it overrides the benefits of his foreign policy.

And btw...your math is way off.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It would be awesome to see Ron Paul Win!! Going up against Obama would be hard though. Obama has a great way with words and can make anything sound good...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitestrider
It would be awesome to see Ron Paul Win!! Going up against Obama would be hard though. Obama has a great way with words and can make anything sound good...

How is Obama going to make the last four years he has been in office sound good?

There is just nothing about the last few years that makes Americans feel warm and fuzzy!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to post by lives

I'm fine with his foreign policy...but his domestic policy I don't agree with to the point that it overrides the benefits of his foreign policy.

And btw...your math is way off.

Are you offering this as your opinion...or do you have some evidence that Pauls domestic policy overriedes his foreign policy?

And btw...want me to check that math...www.abovetopsecret.com...???

ETA: Couldn't help myself...the actual number should be 5.69277496 posts per day!
edit on 30-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Outkast Searcher:

I've asked this of you before yet I have not heard back. One question at a time, for clarity?

Do you want the FED?

If so, why and if not, why?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What about the fact that Ron Paul won Iowa, Minnesota, and arguably Maine? Won't he got the delegates from those states as well?

I hope the Ron Paul people show up at the Republican national Convention and take the damn thing over and prove to everyone that Ron Paul was screwed over from massive election fraud. It's about time a real grass roots movement challenges the Republican RHINO establishment.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Are you offering this as your opinion...or do you have some evidence that Pauls domestic policy overriedes his foreign policy?

Of course it is an opinion...he asked which I personally don't agree with, and so it is just my personal opinion.

For me...his domestic policies are too out of synch with my preference to support him soley on his foreign policy.

And yes...your math is much better

edit on 30-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm in the same boat as some others. I love RP, I voted for him in 08 when he had even LESS notoriety. I remember the same type of threads leading up to the election about how he was going to pull it out like some kind of Houdini magic trick. But it never came to fruition. Unfortunately, its like I've entered a time vortex and gone back in time to 08. The Ron Paul fever pitch is about to climax and when everyone realizes none of it means anything his name, ideals and all that we've worked for will be sucked back into the ether and forgotten as the election year closes and the commercialized Christmas floats in to distract the American public like a butterfly distracting an ADD little league outfielder. (I bet most Americans wouldn't even have the attention span to read that entire simile).

Anyway- here's to hoping for the best, but expecting the worse.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This post is using a poll that is weeks old and outdated. The latest polls show Obama beating Paul. Out of more than 60 polls conducted over the past year of Paul vs Obama...Paul has only a +1 and +2...outliers. But that doesn't stop it from getting tons of stars from Paul supporters who are illogical and/or don't understand how polls work: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post is denying a valid hard count of bound delegates just because it is opposite of his own false created reality. If this hard count is correct, it means that Paul is pretty much done in this primary. He tried in my thread to claim they are wrong...he just showed how little he knows about the process. But he continues to just be willfully ignorant and continue to spread false information that these counts are wrong: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there you go...have your good laugh...or more likely ignore it and agree with what those posts say....even though they are false.

I don't care if the poll is outdated or not.. the core point to me is that it means Ron Paul stands the best chance of beating Obama compared to the other GOP candidates.. whether anyone in the GOP actually can, is another issue for me entirely..

I don't get why the GOP is supporting someone they know won't win unless it's as suggested, they don't WANT to win and they'd rather watch Obama trip up his last four years in office.

Full disclosure: I voted Obama last election.. and I had high hope for all of his election rhetoric, but he's failed to deliver .. I'd love to see RP in office because I think he would at very least undo some of the things put in place over Bush and Obama's time in office.. I think he'd truly attempt to bring us more in line with our constitution.

I saw you mention earlier that Paul couldn't beat Romney in a debate, so how could he beat Obama? or something along those lines ( forgive me if it wasn't you ) .. but I don't think that's exactly a fair statement to make given that Paul was allowed much less time to speak during the debate cycle.. he's been given very little media attention as well .. he's been pretty much muted.. and given the sheer number of fans, and the whole phenomena that IS Ron Paul.. that seems rather horrible.

I don't know how Ron would fair with Romney or Obama in a fair, equal debate.. better than you might think though, I'm sure.
edit on 4/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Outkast Searcher:

I've asked this of you before yet I have not heard back. One question at a time, for clarity?

Do you want the FED?

If so, why and if not, why?

I doubt I'll ever hear back from you on this one. Common sense and all.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And to add to my previous post.. one thing about Obama is that during the next set of debates he's in, he's going to be on the hot seat.. he can't just spout rhetoric again.. people didn't know what to expect from this young, charming guy last time.. his rhetoric worked.. but he has failed to deliver on much of it and his energy is down.. there isn't the same level of support as there was.. his approval rating has plummeted .. He can't just stand up there, smile and spout off well written speeches now that he's shown in four years that there might just not be much substance to back up the words.

That puts him in a vulnerable place.. Ron Paul has a deep history of living up to promises and sticking to his word.
edit on 4/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

There is just nothing about the last few years that makes Americans feel warm and fuzzy!

What? Are you saying intentionally arming the Mexican drug cartels with thousands of guns and assassinating an American citizen don't make you feel warm and fuzzy?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Awesome link...Im glad that these international terrorists are starting to get worried. It means we're finally taking the steps in the right direction...baby steps...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
As a Minnesota delegate to the convention I couldn't be happier that the MSM is being forced to recognize Dr Paul.

Santorum's supporters have switched to Paul, as the only reason they were for Santorum is that he wasn't Romney.

The Republican party is in turmoil. The old guard are trying way too hard to hold onto power and push Romney down out throats, but we are not backing down.

Everything we are doing is in the rules, we didn't invent the rules, we just follow them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

For someone who enjoys calling RP supporters delusional the same can be said about you. RP can't beat Romney in a debate? Really? We're entitled to our own opinions but even you need to be told you are dead wrong. RP would walk all over Romney. RP would have a better challenge with Obama and his teleprompter than Romney..... Half of ATS could probably out match Romney in a debate.

We all get you're an Obama supporter and we all get you take every opportunity you can to bash RP & his supporters every chance you can get but when is enough enough? You're not winning any hearts or changing anyone's minds. You're pretty much labeled an anti RP shill at this point, your post history verifies it. I think it would be best if the rest of us just ignored you for now on because what else do you have to say that you haven't already said in many, many, other threads?
edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It is easier when you speak from the heart and not from what your handlers told you to say. That's likely why, when given a chance to talk about something important, RP smokes his debate opponents.

I've heard Mitt flip-flop again and again, each time neither view is his own. Hell he said himself, he votes the way the special interest groups tell him to vote. HE ADMITTED THAT on TV.

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

For someone who enjoys calling RP supporters delusional the same can be said about you. RP can't beat Romney in a debate? Really? We're entitled to our own opinions but even you need to be told you are dead wrong. RP would walk all over Romney. RP would have a better challenge with Obama and his teleprompter than Romney..... Half of ATS could probably out match Romney in a debate.

We all get you're an Obama supporter and we all get you take every opportunity you can to bash RP & his supporters every chance you can get but when is enough enough? You're not winning any hearts or changing anyone's minds. You're pretty much labeled an anti RP shill at this point, your post history verifies it. I think it would be best if the rest of us just ignored you at for now on because what else do you have to say that you haven't already said in many, many, other threads?
edit on 30-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I tell everyone who asked me the same thing. "I am voting for Ron Paul even if it has to be done by write in". A discussion ensues more time than not. You know, I think I might have swayed a person or two. If you guy's out there are doing the same thing maybe we will see a positive result.............

I used to be the guy that said "don't waste your vote on a long shot" But I am not saying that anymore.
I clearly state to everyone. "I will not partake in placing another puppet president in to office"
"I will go on record through my ballot and vote for neither by voting for a write in candidate who I feel is honest and not under the control of the military industrial special interest, Ron Paul." Even if change electronically by fraud at least I know I did what I felt was right.

I'm one tiny little voice, but still a voice.

I'm a 52 year old American who can not believe that this country and the rest of this world are now on the edge of totalitarianism

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join