It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way".

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Screwed

like you said last night, your gonna take another drink and go get "laid

While you're at it, go ahead and pull up the post where I said I was going to get...."laid".
What a crass thing to say. I would never talk like that.
I am offended.

Yikes...that's two for two.

Almost like you read people's posts and then put your own spin on it in order to suit your own agenda.
hmmmm.

Would you like to have an on topic conversation?
I know I would.

link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
Though, I'm more inclined to believe that the most people would rather disregard logic and hold on to societal norms that say homosexuality is against nature.

How can we go against nature if we are nature? The way I see it, everything is natural, as it's all a part of nature. It's one big wild kingdom.
edit on 30-4-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

link   
We have all grown up hearing the term "penis" envy, but I think there may be some "vagina" envy happening too. One of the special gifts women are given is our bodies are meant to recieve the male penis...

I do understand to some degree why a male might enjoy the act of "penetration", and why the male G spot is stimulated through his anus, is a mystery? Maybe as others have suggested it's the "feminine" side of males, karma, etc....I don't know?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We have all grown up hearing the term "penis" envy, but I think there may be some "vagina" envy happening too.

Now I'll drink to that!
I am SOOOOO envious of that thing.
Totally wish I had one.
You women are so lucky.
I don't know how you all get any work done.
I would never leave the house if I was walkin' around with one of those things.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Fair enough, broke a few hearts along the way myself, lol, just never convinced them to marry me and have my baby...that crosses a line I think should be considered if your "heart" isn't in it, don't go there.....that's all I'm saying....

Can't argue with you on that. And now, a deeper question you might not like, so DO NOT answer it if you are offended by it.

Here's the question: What is it about YOU that drew you to someone that had to be emotionally distant? I'm thinking if he's gay, then he put a cloak over his true feelings for as long as you've known him. You married a man who was living a lie all the while he was with you.

We often hear people say (usually women), "Why do I keep falling for morons???" And that's a great question. Why do people keep getting involved with certain personality types. A quick answer is we just don't change that part of ourselves that keeps connecting with destructive personalities.

So, it's just a suggestion, but before you waste years and years on another dysfunctional relationship, take a look inside and see what's going on. Usually it's the parents leaving tidbits of themselves inside you. How is, or was, their relationship? Do you have sisters? How are their relationships going?

Here's a funny thing about my family. My mother and two sisters were each married three times. My father, brother and I were married only once. There's gotta be a connection.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
im a lesbian and my mother has pcos so i was overexposed to testosterone in the womb ( i have a male finger ratio) and most of the men in my family are extremely extremely womanising, im talking having a wife, girlfriend, mistress and regular one night stands with women. Ive been sexually attracted to women since i was 8. Its no choice

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

The neurological differences between the brains of men and women are both structural and functional (where function is measured by observing what parts of the brain are activated during different kinds of tasks). Now here is the interesting part. Homosexual men and straight women have been found to have the same brain structure, both different from heterosexual men. And conversely, gay women were found to be more like straight men in brain structure than they were to straight women. Here is a quick reference I found Gay men and heterosexual women have similarly shaped brains, research shows

In terms of brain function and endocrine responses, this article is representative of the fact that gay men and women both respond with arousal (as shown by PET brain scans) to male pheromones while straight men do not. For Gay Men, an Attraction to a Different Kind of Scent

It seems that as the fetus is developing, no matter what the genetic component is, the presence or absence of sexual hormones in the prenatal environment (testosterone in particular) seems to trigger the development of gender specific characteristics in the fetus. Too much testosterone at a critical time and the XX female fetus develops a male brain structure for example.

Very sound, scientific/objective findings instead of religious righteousness, indeed.

These variations, the more variations in the vast complexity of the human brain/mind development are all things that make each of us unique. Even between gays and between straights.

the deeper question is why do religious persons obsess over condemning and targeting homosexuality as immoral, unnatural, deviance, a choice, a sin, a demon, an abomination, time and time again with no evidence or reasoning, just with religious "apologetics" on their side.

its one thing to not condone. but, why such deep obsession with condemnation of a behaviour a relatively small portion of the population are involved in (and ironically, a high percentage within the Churches, of all places) but turn a blind eye to the majoritys problems of infidelity, adultery, and fornication

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

i know you are totally shocked and upset that your husband did what he did to you but there is one thing you must understand.
the greatest thing in your life happened because of the lie he lived. if you never married him , you never would have had the daughter you so love.

love is greater than hate in my book.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lionhearte,

I am a Christian too, but I have a really strange answer: the fall.
I can be specific. The angels really did mate with man, when they did, they corrupted our genetic structure. For example, autism is a result of the incompleteness of man due to interaction with the angels. Read the stories in the OT about really tall people, six fingered people, King Baasha, the Bulls of Bashan, the Amaleks...
Explanation number two is wilder but I believe it none-the-less. That angels who fell are living with us today. You can't put forever in a box that is time. Because angels are forever they keep being born. They spring up like mushrooms and yet are the same person. So you may have thousands of Raphaels for instance living at the same time. Sometimes an angel (who is always male), comes up female. Well, that female is going to desire her own sex because really, she is a man!
Finally, yes I really do believe in the Garden of Eden. In this story are many wonderful yet terrible secrets. If you look into the concept of Eve never dying like the serpent promised, then she is with us today. My theory is that this person is corrupted now and the center of City Babylon of Revelation fame.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Let's look at your reasoning from another point of view... If you believe in the Bible then we are all descended from Adam and Eve, right - wait, that's not right - since everyone died in the great flood except Noah and his family then we are all descended from him and his wife, right? Well then tell me this - what color hair did Noah and his wife have? Were they the same color? Were they ALL current colors? If not they where did the other hair colors come from that people have today? What about their skin colors? Were they black and white and red and yellow and brown? After all, we can only have the same traits as our ancestors had right?

Think about that for a while...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So you accuse people of being "simple minded and then accuse Catholics of being paedophiles.

YOU ARE A BRAINLESS IDIOT!

there are no more paedophiles in the catholic religion than there are in protestant religion (if it can be called that) or the Muslim religion or the Jewish religion, or the police force or the military or the medical services. Paedophiles do not gravitate to one section of society over another. Know your facts before you open your mouth.

Also your argument that being 'gay' doesn't necessarily mean you are sexually attracted to members of the same sex is simply nonsensical. presenting an example of men who abstain from having sex with other men and "force" themselve to have sex with women isn't very helpful. Trust me, you are too stupid for this converstation so drop out f it before you make a fool of yourself some more .
edit on 30-4-2012 by EddieCusak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10
Lionhearte,

I am a Christian too, but I have a really strange answer: the fall.
I can be specific. The angels really did mate with man, when they did, they corrupted our genetic structure. For example, autism is a result of the incompleteness of man due to interaction with the angels. Read the stories in the OT about really tall people, six fingered people, King Baasha, the Bulls of Bashan, the Amaleks...
Explanation number two is wilder but I believe it none-the-less. That angels who fell are living with us today. You can't put forever in a box that is time. Because angels are forever they keep being born. They spring up like mushrooms and yet are the same person. So you may have thousands of Raphaels for instance living at the same time. Sometimes an angel (who is always male), comes up female. Well, that female is going to desire her own sex because really, she is a man!
Finally, yes I really do believe in the Garden of Eden. In this story are many wonderful yet terrible secrets. If you look into the concept of Eve never dying like the serpent promised, then she is with us today. My theory is that this person is corrupted now and the center of City Babylon of Revelation fame.
Is it your belief that angels were created with reproductive organs that are compatible with human women? If they were created with reproductive organs, can they reproduce with each other? If not, why did god create them with reproductive organs? If they can reproduce with each other, do they have little angel babies?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Maybe, because, you'll double your wardrobe if your lover is the same size?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is going on about this here. It's simple, the amount of X chromosomes VS. Y chromosomes. If you're a male and have too many X chromes, then you're gay and visa versa. Every fetus has a penis.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Traditionally Noah had blonde hair, it says in Enoch. Also, in the Bible it talks about the Nephilim not being completely destroyed in the flood. (And also after that...)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Since angels are all male, no, originally they didn't have angel babies. Now, however, due to time and ordinary Mandels genetics, it is possible to be pure angel blood.
Traditionally, it is held by legend that the angels did in fact have sexual male organs but that they were smaller. This created a sense of jealousy and the desire to compete with human men on this...so they say.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I too am a Christian believer, but do not consider human sexuality a sin. As for gays, I doubt very much that that's their CHOICE, but just their sexual orientation. I do have a theory however that they are not born that way, but undergo a switch in orientation at a very very young age possibly involving a lack of nurturing as an infant.

If I were an ordained minister of the Church, I would marry same-sex couples if they were in love and comitted to one another within the context of a loving and monogamous relationship.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I don't know where my reply went but its in here somewhere...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

What a mess. I forgot to mention that it is possible to be a female of angel blood as well due to ordinary genetics. I wrote a little on this with the homosexual issue and how angel blood comes in to play with this.
Takes a while to explain. I refer to my post from before...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

There are different ways of viewing and believing the Bible, it doesn't not have to be all taken literally and 100% historically accurate for it to have great value and substance, don't be ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join