It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way".

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Probably the same place that makes certain guys be attracted to women's BOOBIES, butts,legs,etc. So who cares and why is it such a big issue or demonic?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
because we would cease to exsist if everyone on the earth were gay.
we arent designed to work like that

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 30-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf

Gays have been producing children biologically forever. There is nothing wrong with their reproductive organs.

But why should they be forced to?

How would you feel if you were forced to have sex with the same gender?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Very good question, and something I have deeply pondered. Why was attracted to him, well, cause his lack of sexual aggression I percieved at the time as meaning his was a gentleman that cared about my mind, yeah, I know, how stupid, but that is actually true.

LOL, so what is the moral to this story? If a man wants only your body, cares less about your brain, he's not gay? Of course not, but I gotta tell you my "radar" is now up in that way I guess, twisted, sick, probably. Anyways, gotta take Dad to doctors office, like it or not...my destiny seems to involve being the caretaker of men that did and do the "wrong" things in life.....sigh.....more later.....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So bi-sexuals are OK?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Simple: Actually think of it like this... how are heterosexuals "born that way?" The same reasons as everyone else. Certain things are wired into us from the day we are created. Homosexuality is practiced in nearly every other animal species on earth, whether it be a form of greeting, territorial or even sexual. Life is what it is, and it amazes me that anyone on this planet even thinks for one second that they know how ALL of 'this' works.

I refer to my signature
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
edit on 30-4-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10
Since angels are all male, no, originally they didn't have angel babies. Now, however, due to time and ordinary Mandels genetics, it is possible to be pure angel blood.
Traditionally, it is held by legend that the angels did in fact have sexual male organs but that they were smaller. This created a sense of jealousy and the desire to compete with human men on this...so they say.
So why did god give them reproductive organs if they couldn't reproduce with each other? What was the point?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And how exactly does the situation arise where everyone on earth is gay? Do they catch it like a zombie virus?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Traditionally Noah had blonde hair, it says in Enoch. Also, in the Bible it talks about the Nephilim not being completely destroyed in the flood. (And also after that...)
...and if you think of the biblical god as an omniscient being, he would have known that the flood wasn't going to wipe them all out, so it was pointless and did not serve its purpose. He should have simply snapped his fingers and made them all disappear. That would have guaranteed their deaths.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Since angels are all male, no, originally they didn't have angel babies. Now, however, due to time and ordinary Mandels genetics, it is possible to be pure angel blood.
Traditionally, it is held by legend that the angels did in fact have sexual male organs but that they were smaller. This created a sense of jealousy and the desire to compete with human men on this...so they say.
So why did god give them reproductive organs if they couldn't reproduce with each other? What was the point?

Every life form on earth, generally speaking, have reproductive organs. Now...call me crazy... but I also note that they function as a way for the body to remove waste.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Idiots end up with brains, at least most homosexuals put their penises to good use

edit on 30-4-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Idiots end up with brains, at least most homosexuals put their penises to good use

Not sure what you mean there, because my penis functions like it normally should, whether I am gay or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Not sure what you mean there, because my penis functions like it normally should, whether I am gay or not.

I mean that if homosexuals get dicks which they apparently don't need to use as intended, the same goes for idiots getting brains...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

I mean that if homosexuals get dicks which they apparently don't need to use as intended, the same goes for idiots getting brains...

I am intended to urinate out of mine. And if the occasion arises, a little sexual pleasure to another man. Given that I was born a homosexual like a heterosexual was born as such, with all due respect, my penis is for all intense purposes "used as intended." In regards to brains, I don't use my penis to think.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Tell you what mate - lighten up and read a joke for what it is. Then, read the quoted post within and the rest of my posts.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Garfee because: duh

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

we aren't designed to work like that

We weren't designed. That implies a designer. Science can't find one nor shows where one is needed. If there were a designer, it would follow that it would need a designer and so on. If you arbitrarily stop at some point and say one of the designers didn't need a designer because it has never not existed, then that means there doesn't need to be a designer. If that designer "just happened" then we don't need a designer to "just happen" as well.

There are other ways to make babies besides sexual intercourse. For some reason, people desire the little poopers, so they'll find a way to get one. Personally, I don't get bringing a child into our overpopulated, selfish, and greedy world. "Welcome to our screwed up planet. As a consolation, you get to die someday and will cease to think about this place or anything else. Hope it's not too painful."
edit on 30-4-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonFire1024

Tell you what mate - lighten up and read a joke for what it is. Then, read the quoted post within and the rest of my posts.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Garfee because: duh

I was just simply replying.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am a gay man and I find this thread to be incredibly offensive.

Why I am gay doesn't matter - the fact that i am is all that does. Genetics or Nature. Why are some people gregarious and others sedentary? We are who we are.

I knew i was gay from a young age - long before I understood sex or had a sexual identity. If the poster ever bothered to ask a gay person this you'd find this to be a common thread - I have memories of identifying as gay from the age of 4 or 5. I had a great childhood - had a normal relationship with my dad, wasn't molested by my catholic priest (unlike many of my straight mates) and a normal relationship with my mum.

What caused it? I donno - my mum blames her-self because she made me clean the silverware and keep my room clean (which i never did).

I am who I am. And I am sick and tired of people making me prove my worth just because I sleep with another bloke.

Self professed experts on the law of God carry in about this really very minor thing as if the world is coming to an end. For my own part I wouldn't have thought that pea brain humans like ourselves would ever be able fully comprehend the plans of an Omnipotent being - I find this a great arrogance on behalf of "those that know". I reckon god works in mysterious ways.

"Christians" don't speak with one voice on this matter. There are many interpretations of the bible and indeed many traditional churches embrace gay's. Quakers here in Australia for example - there are many others. An Anglican Minister recently gave a sermon stating that a modern reading of the the bible would certainly show that Jesus was probably gay (I don't believe this myself - but who knows the bible has been so manipulated over time).

I'm sure that when Jesus returns he is going to look at these chuchy types - shake his head and mutter "Pharisees" and get on with the business of hanging out with the poor, helping the sick, counseling the needy and parking his judgement at the door. He wouldn't care less about sexuality and If i'm right I don't think he ever past comment on it.

Why this makes me angry is because of the shocking damage that goes on in the community. Kids killing themselves - a childhood friends 17 year old son killed himself last month because he might be gay.

Attitudes like the this thread (I have a gay mate but..) have a lot to answer for.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Perhaps a study of their chromosomes could help but some are probably "born that way" and some most surely are not. But those boys who shun the GI Joe for dolls and want to dress up like little girls probably are - even more so than tomboy girls most of whom outgrow that stage (but those that dont might fall into the category). I have a niece who is gay. I am not sure if she was born that way (altho her mother left her dad at an early age and that might have been a factor) but she was an exceptional athlete in HS and college. Many female basketball players in college are gay and she might have been "turned" there (50% in the WNBA are gay, fwiw).

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join