It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Ad hominem attacks, strawmen... what next?

Keep deflecting. Ill ask again, in case you forgot the quesiton:

You claim that I have a candidate, and that you know who it is. So who is it?

And while you're at it, please point out these ad hom attacks and strawmen that you accuse me of. Again, empty accusations are the most infantile form of deflection.
edit on 29-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That's strike three. Please, continue in your (pointless) mission to undermine Paul supporters. I've been overly kind to you so far, but trust me that the cordiality has run it's course.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Invisible Man?

I hear that he's sick of both R$ and Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

No it did not.

Ok, let's play the game....

Yes it did so.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

That's strike three. Please, continue in your (pointless) mission to undermine Paul supporters. I've been overly kind to you so far, but trust me that the cordiality has run it's course.

yup, youre right, that is three times now that you have proven a fine example of the sickening tactics of RP supporters. Congrats!

It is quite funny to me though, that you cannot reply to me without doing it. Its almost like you dont even understand what you are doing.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am under no compulsion to capitulate to your demands. Again this is a Ron Paul thread, get on topic or get out. Ron Paul won in Louisiana. He is gaining traction. New polls show he is the candidate who can beat the incumbent. What will your candidate do?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Romney couldn't beat McCain, he won't be able to beat Obama. Wish the Republican Party would realize that without the fresh blood that Ron Paul brings to the party, (Oh, did I use that WORD...lol) just give it a few decades and the GOP will fade to insignificance.

Guess that is why the left wants to nip Ron Paul before he is able to change the GOP into something meaningful again.
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

If you think the system is broken, but are too insecure with your thoughts on change to post them, then what's the point of logging on ATS and getting into these political forums? Oh yeah, to troll.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am under no compulsion to capitulate to your demands. Again this is a Ron Paul thread, get on topic or get out. Ron Paul won in Louisiana. He is gaining traction. New polls show he is the candidate who can beat the incumbent. What will your candidate do?

you sure arent, but in not doing so, you are proving yourself a liar, as YOU are the one that made the claim, and are now trying to hide from it by crying about being off topic. Sad, really, but not unexpected.

what will my candidate do? Who is my candidate? You continue to claim I have one, and that you know who it is. So WHO IS IT?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I don't see a moderator title under your name.

So, where does the delegate count stand at this point?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you think the system is broken, but are too insecure with your thoughts on change to post them, then what's the point of logging on ATS and getting into these political forums? Oh yeah, to troll.

Re-read this post, then ask yourself who is trolling? Accusing me of trolling when you deliberately and blatantly ignore direct questions and spew rhetoric is yet ANOTHER fine example of your hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Then what is your plan? How do we get out of this funk? Romney? Obama? Please, discuss, instead of cherrypicking posts to dissect.

Yeah, talk about anything but Ron Paul and his crazy schemes to build a libertarian paradise.

It seems like the Paulites are probably terrified that the utter looniness of their god will ultimately turn off the public, that is why they dislike any discussion that actually focuses on Ron Paul.

link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Trust me, there's nothing "fresh" about making a 77 year old man the face of your party.

That is why they won't do it.

Until the baby boomers die off completely or go senile, we won't see much meaningful change in American politics.

link   

You're trying to get people to post in circles, mate. I've voiced my support in this thread, so my stance should be clear. You, however, choose to hide behind a veil. Grats

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You're trying to get people to post in circles, mate. I've voiced my support in this thread, so my stance should be clear. You, however, choose to hide behind a veil. Grats

Round and round you go.

So then, ill change tact here: what am I hiding? What is it that you arent getting?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Romney couldn't beat McCain, he won't be able to beat Obama.

Paul couldn't beat Romney, and won't be able to beat Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Ya, like those proven success stories of Obama. Keep on selling that (I know at least a few people on ATS will buy into it)

Damn, you have a crystal ball? You have seen the nomination results? What are next weeks winning lottery numbers? (and hey, love it that I can spread that wealth around with all those taxes you liberal types seem to enjoy - for the good of the downtrodden and down on their luck people....LOL)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It isn't the man at all, it is his ideas that are making people take note....and with the ever increasing debt and collapsing economy we don't have that amount of time for the baby boomers to get out of the voting picture.

I am quite close to being in the system is completely broken, nothing can be done about it camp.
edit on 29-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Keep up kids...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Liar... what a despicable accusation. I choose not to divulge what I have determined. That does not make me a liar. Accusing me of being such makes you a very nasty individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join