It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

How someone with any intelligence could be against TPTB (or at least through admission, that the voting is rigged), but when a candidate comes along that at least sounds like he wants change, you don't support him? Not only that, you attempt (like a fool) to undermine his support. You've got it all figured out, bud. All I can get out of your retorts is that you enjoy the status quo.
edit on 29-4-2012 by finitedualities because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Must be taking their government mandated breaks.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

This comment illustrates the mindset of RP's supporters.

Everyone who disagrees with them is a government shill.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Get a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Liar... what a despicable accusation. I choose not to divulge what I have determined. That does not make me a liar. Accusing me of being such makes you a very nasty individual.

More pathetic diversions. You made a claim. It was false. You were challenged to back it up, and you are chosing to cry "off topic", even though it was YOU who brought it up. So yes, you are a liar. You lied. Liar.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Keep up kids...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Meanwhile in reality....

An overwhelming majority of polls show ron paul losing to Obama. Paulites still haven't figured out how to spam a random dialer.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you should really avoid getting your news from Paul-threads on ATS. It evidently skews one's perception pretty badly.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Your personal attacks against me are childish and uncouth. I will no longer engage in discussions with you here. Have a lovely day.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

He also started a war in Libya.
He started a war in Yemen.
He is pushing towards a war with Iran.
He openly talked about bombing Pakistan.
Fast and Furious.
NDAA.
Didn't close Guantanamo.
Huge bank bailouts against the will of the people.
He didn't end the Iraq war, it ended on the previously set date
The healthcare plan is a terrible one.
He spent massive amounts of taxpayer money on vacations and the dem convention (3 million), he spent a million dollars trying to get the 2012 olympics in chicago.

He took his wife on a 72,000 dollar date while America looked on in poverty.

This year he has made himself look like a fool with the Trayvon Martin thing (furthering the racial divide, as he did with the beer summit years before).
He basically told the russians once he was president he could go back on his word (if you know what he said, this is exactly what he meant).

He is a terrible president. You guys are just too brainwashed to see it.
edit on 29-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

How someone with any intelligence could be against TPTB (or at least through admission, that the voting is rigged), but when a candidate comes along that at least sounds like he wants change, you don't support him? Not only that, you attempt (like a fool) to undermine his support. You've got it all figured out, bud. All I can get out of your retorts is that you enjoy the status quo.
edit on 29-4-2012 by finitedualities because: (no reason given)

Why is it that, as opposed to answering the questions and speaking on the topic, you are only worried about the silly ASSumptions that's you're making about me.

link   

Liar... what a despicable accusation. I choose not to divulge what I have determined.

LOL. Yeah. I'm sure you have a good reason to keep it secret, which you can share with us all.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Time will tell dear one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Your personal attacks against me are childish and uncouth. I will no longer engage in discussions with you here. Have a lovely day.

Please point out said personal attacks. The deflections are pathetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, instead, we should honor time tested, and government approved sources such as CNN, FoxNews, and MSNBC....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Realistically Paul has a better chance of beating Obama than Romney and very likely could.
He would have the straight GOP voters automatically, then the anyone but Obama, plus GOP by default, all the RP supporters, a lot of indie voters, and a lot of disenfranchised Dems.

Obama would have a lot less of the same voters as last time.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I know he isn't doing that great in terms of the popular vote, and if you ask...anyone, Romney has it 100% wrapped up. I keep saying to people, I'm not claiming Paul is going to necessarily win, all that I'm saying is that the situation with the delegates is far more complex than the media will have you believe. I say again and again, 'I'm just saying I don't know what's going to happen, and if you understood the process you wouldn't know what is going to happen either. If I were a delegate, and I had the choice, I would absolutely vote for Paul no matter what. Many Paul supporters with that mindset are flooding the delegate spots across the country, with the sole intention of voting for Paul. So yes Romney is winning in terms of the popular vote, but what really matters is the delegates, and given the situation with Paul supporters becoming delegates, that situation is far more complex than the media would have you believe.'

It sounds like some of the state's are progressing further into the delegation process, and Paul is actually winning them. I am still cautious, but there seems to be definite reason for optimism, even though it seems to somewhat run against 'common sense' a bit. Then again, perhaps this idea of 'common sense' is a media fabrication as well. Again, I don't know, but there is no way to know at this point, and there is news coming in that warrants optimism imo, so we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Realistically Paul has a better chance of beating Obama than Romney and very likely could.
He would have the straight GOP voters automatically, then the anyone but Obama, plus GOP by default, all the RP supporters, a lot of indie voters, and a lot of disenfranchised Dems.

Obama would have a lot less of the same voters as last time.

No. Obama will have every democrat vote, and lots of independents, and even a few die hard republicans.

Paulites seem to be unaware that Paul's policies are definitely fringe ideas. Once known to the majority of americans, even Republicans will reject him in droves(as they have in nearly every poll).

I almost wish it were going to happen, so I could watch the republican party disintigrate.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Reuters

The Ron Paul campaign’s Louisiana State Director Pete Chamberlain said of the victory, “Yesterday’s result shows the changing dynamic among grassroots conservative activists dedicated to promoting a Republican platform that adheres to the Constitutional values Dr. Paul represents. Back-room dealing and insider politics are no match for the grassroots enthusiasm that is the hallmark of the Ron Paul campaign. Yesterday, Ron Paul’s dedicated Louisiana supporters showed what passionate, persistent activism can achieve when centered around a consistent message of freedom and prosperity.”

“Ron Paul’s victory shows his delegate-attainment strategy is working and demonstrates that the media and Washington pundits are underestimating his influence in the nominating process,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John Tate.
[ex\]

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Time will tell dear one.

If you don't tell, you lose all credibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

6200+ students at Chico State
8500+ students at UC Berkeley
7000+ students at UCLA

two stops this coming week at UC Davis and UCSD... this train is rolling!

Ron Paul 2012!!! California loves Dr. Paul!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ha I'm shivering in my boots.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join